Sneaking Out

Story Info
Married woman sneaks out to meet an old flame.
3.5k words
2.86
68k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark when I awoke. The only light was the soft, neon glow of my alarm clock across the bed. I rubbed my eyes and yawned, slowly turning in the sheets till I could see the outline of my husbands face in the dark. He was beautiful and sweet and kind and I hated myself more and more with each passing second. I leaned over and gently kissed his temple. He murmured a sleepy sound and then was still again. I cursed myself and slid out of bed. When he wakes up, he'll think I've gone to work, but I wasn't going to work today.

As quickly as a could I pulled on my sexiest pair of emerald green panties and a bra to match. I'd been thinking of him when I bought them. They were soft and lacy and the panties were cut high in the back, accenting my rather voluptuous rear. I almost felt silly. Would he even notice? Would there even be time to notice? I'd gone through every outfit I could think of in my head. From dresses to naughty negligees but none of that was really me. He'd told me I was all he wanted and I planned to give him just that. I settled on a pair of tight, dark washed jeans that my ass looked amazing in, a black tank top and just for fun, a pair of black patent stiletto heels.

I started to fuss with my hair in the bathroom mirror. It was short now, for the first time in a long time. Not unlike how it had been, when we'd been together. For a moment I regretted cutting off all my long red hair. I wondered if he would have preferred my long sexy locks to my now short and choppy cut. Though I had to admit it was cute. My short bangs and layers, framing the pale, smooth skin of my face. "I hope he likes it." I whispered to myself.

No more time to fuss. Time was flying by with every second I lingered here and I knew I wanted desperately to have him for as long as I could. I threw on a light cardigan, grabbed my purse and slipped out the door into the dark. The night air hit me, cool and crisp. The rain had stopped and the air smelled alive and intoxicating. My nipples were instantly rock hard under my shirt and I realized I was shaking, but I knew it wasn't from the cold.

I practically ran across the parking lot to my car, my keys giggling as I went. I breathed a sigh of relief to find it ice free as I didn't want to waste another minute fumbling with the defrost. I slid into my seat, turned the ignition and the engine came to life. As I reach to put the car into drive, I hesitated a moment. This was crazy. What was I doing? I closed my eyes and tried to think of my husband sleeping, safe and warm in our apartment. How could I do this to him. But it wasn't his face I saw when I closed my eyes. It was another face. The face of the man I was so desperate to see. His eyes, dark and hungry. So vivid I could almost taste him. A fired burned deep inside me and I knew, no matter what it meant, I couldn't refuse him.

I opened my eyes, took a deep haggard breath, one last glance back at my apartment door and then I was on my way.

I don't even remember the drive to the hotel. I was trying not to think, desperately wanting to floor it and speed my tiny car as fast as I could to the other side of town, but terrified if I got pulled over I might come to my senses. I might turn around and go home. If I was smart, I'd turn around now and spare the man I loved the heartache I seemed too eager to cause him. But I couldn't turn around now. I was a woman possessed. Tonight, I wasn't looking for love. I wanted pain. I wanted release.

I pulled into the hotel and parked in back. Reaching for my door handle, I seemed suddenly out of breath. My mind screamed at me to stay in the car but my loins begged me to go, go to him now. With a snarl and threw open the car door and leaped back out into the darkness. Every step I took towards the hotel room seemed to last an eternity. I was nearly stumbling over my Stilettos, drunk on a lust as I reached for the door. My fingertips brushed the doorknob and I paused.

It had been so long. I hadn't seen him since before I was married and It had been 7 years since the last time we'd been lovers. Would he be disappointed with the woman I'd become? I knew I was still sexy. Not a day went by that I didn't turn a head or two, but I wasn't 20 anymore. I'd put on a little weight. I wasn't quite so taunt in all the right places as I'd once been. Would he turn me away the moment he laid eyes on me? Fear washed over me and I was paralyzed. I stood there in the cold, staring at the door handle; too terrified to turn it but too desperate to walk away.

I closed my eyes and his face was there again, close to mine. I could almost feel his sweet, warm breath on my neck. My skin exploded in goosebumps. The heat between my legs flared and I knew there was no going back. With a deep breath I turned the handle and stepped through the door.

The Hotel room was dark accept for a bedside lamp, illuminating his sun weathered, freckled skin. He sat on the corner of the bed, his elbows resting on his knees, shoulders hunched; his head in his hands, eyes fixed to the floor. He didn't look up as I closed the door. I drank him in with my eyes. His black t-shirt just tight enough to see the outline of his biceps, the line of his jaw, his chest rising and falling with each slow breath. He hardly looked a thing like the boy I remembered.

He slowly raised his eyes to look at me. His face, impossible to read. I swallowed hard and stared back at him. He was like a broken angel, a devil with a human heart. He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Why wasn't he saying anything? And that's when I knew, my fears we're right. He was disappointed in me. He'd made a huge mistake and now he was biding his time trying to think of a way to get out of this. What a fool I'd been. I bit my lip and fought back tears. I'd save him the embarrassment and leave before he had a chance to say anything. I reached back for the door handle and he spoke.

"Hey," he said. I froze. I must have looked like a deer in headlights. He cocked his head at me, "You alright?"he asked. I tired to speak but my voice caught in my throat. I nodded and he stood up and began to walk towards me. On his second step he winced and I realized he was limping. I fought the urge to run to his side.

He was inches from me now, looking up at me through the most lovely hazel eyes and smiling his Cheshire cat grin. He was taller than I remembered but still not as tall as me in my stilettos.

"Since when do you wear heels?"he laughed. I cleared my throat.

"You don't like them?"I looked down, avoiding his stare.

"No, they're nice. I'm just not used to you being taller than me."

"Oh," I said and reached down to slide off first my right and then my left heel. As a placed my bare, left foot back to the floor I stumbled forward into him. He caught me against his chest and held me there. I started to back away but his strong arms didn't budge. I laid my head against his chest and breathed him in. His smell made me dizzy and I wondered if he could hear my heart pounding. It sounded like a jackhammer in my ears.

Both hands on my shoulders, he pushed me back till we were face to face. As we stared at each other, he reached up with one rough hand and softly swept the hair from my face. I nearly gasped. His skin against mine was electric. I placed my palm against his chest and slowly traced the curve of his body, down his stomach, turning my hand at his hips to slide my fingers ever so slightly under the waistband of his cargo's, then all the way back up, over his stomach, past his chest and shoulder to the back of his neck. He pulled me against him. His hardness pressing into me. His lips so close to mine I could hardly stand it. Desire pulsed through me like wild fire. I had never wanted anyone so badly in my life. And then he kissed me

He kissed me so hard I crashed backward into the door, cracking my head against the frame. I saw stars but I didn't care and he didn't stop to see if I was alright. His lips pressed against mine until I thought they might bleed, but I only wanted more. I wanted him inside me and I didn't care if he had to tear me apart to get there. I wanted it to hurt. I wanted to suffer beautifully at his hand.

I tore at his clothes, cursing the fabric that kept his flesh from me. I'd have ripped his shirt to shreds with my teeth if he hadn't pulled away to remove it himself. Returning quickly to me, his lips at my throat, his hands pulling my own shirt up over my head. He spun me around so my back was against his chest. Wrapping his arms around me from behind he reach down to unbutton my jeans. I reached up behind me to wrap my arms around his neck, turning my head to run my tongue along the length of his jaw. He paused in his unbuttoning to turn and kiss me over my shoulder. Sliding his hands up along my stomach and under my bra until he held a breast in each palm. He squeezed my nipples hard and I moaned against his lips. My nails digging into his flesh as he kissed me harder, deeper. I bit his lower lip as he moved to pull away, slowly dragging my teeth against him. His hands returned to my waist as he pushed my jeans past my hips and to the floor. I stepped out of them and turned to face him. He reached for me but I pushed away his hands. I reached out a quickly undid his belt and pants, dropped to my knees and pulled his pants to the floor with me. I wasn't surprised to find he wasn't wearing any underwear.

His cock was magnificent. Rock hard and even more tantalizing than I remembered. I ran my hand up along the back of his calves, to the front of his thighs and up to his hardness as I leaned in to caress him with my mouth. From back to front I licked first one ball and then the other, marveling at the smoothness of them. Had he shaved, just for me? I gently sucked them into my mouth, one at time, circling them gently with my tongue. He let out a sigh and his hands found my head, curling his fingers into my hair. My tongue continued its exploration up to his shaft. I firmly grasped his cock with my hand while I nibbled at the base, my other hand massaging his balls. Slowly, nibbling, licking nearly biting as I went. I made my way to the head, pausing, only for a moment, to stare at the strangeness of it. I marveled in the things my lover was willing to do to himself, in the name of pleasure and pain as I ran my tongue along the scar. I wondered how much it must have bled when he did it. I wondered, if I'd been there, would he have let me lap it up?

I leaned in to lap up the glistening beads of moisture, dripping from his head. My lips parted as his cock slide into my mouth, full and delicious. I devoured it like candy as his hips began to rock in time with my movements. I grabbed his ass and pulled him towards me, begging him with my eyes to fuck my face harder. He obliged by slamming his cock a little further down my throat. I gagged against the fullness of him, but I didn't want him to stop. His thrust grew faster and my eyes began to water. He moaned above me as his hands tightened in my hair and he exploded into my mouth. I swallowed every hot drop of him, not stopping until he pulled away with a gasp and dragged me to my feet.

He leaned in and kissed me again, tasting himself on my tongue. Pulling me closer, he slid his hands down to my back to undo my bra. I shrugged out of it as he reached under my panties to grab my ass and pull me hard against him. Reaching to the front of me, his hand slid down, past my belly, over my panties to press hard against my soft wet mound.

"You're soaked," he purred in my ear and brought his moistened finger to my face to show me. I grabbed his hand and eagerly sucked myself from his fingers. As I did, his other hand slid down this time under my panties, past my freshly shaved mound to the heat of me. One finger slowly parted my folds and I gasped. He slid forward circling my swollen clit with one finger and wave of white, hot heat washed over me. I was sure I was going mad with desire when he pushed his thumb against my clit and slid two fingers into me. My knees buckled and I fell against him. Burying my face in his neck, I bit at his collar bone to muffle my cries. Just as I began to teeter on orgasm he started to pull away and I caught his hand to try and stop him. "Not yet," he growled and with one quick jerk, he ripped my panties to shreds.

Before my head could stop spinning, he had lifted me off my feet and carried me to the edge of the bed. I sat there for a moment staring up at the glory of him, so sick with lust I feared I might faint. Instantly he was kneeling between my legs. Kissing and biting, first my throat and then my breast. My nipples rock hard. Each bite a little harder than the last. I gasped and gripped the bedsheets beneath me. Before long his lips were grazing my inner thigh, moving ever closer to my sopping wetness. One strong hand pushed me apart, exposing my throbbing clit to his eager mouth. The moment his tongue touch my heat I nearly exploded. It was if my pussy had always belonged to him and he was simply here to reclaim it.

"Oh Jesus," I cried out. "Oh, fuck." I wanted him inside me so badly, I could hardly stand it. His tongue was everywhere and I was sure I was about to reach a plateau I'd never return from. His fingers slid into me, hitting my G spot with perfect precision while his tongue, lips and teeth devoured me. I moaned and thrashed as the pressure built in the center of me. Hot waves of desire boiling within me until finally I exploded, my hot cum, splashing across his beautiful face. I moaned, like a bitch in heat. "Oh fuck me, please!" I cried. Pulling away from him and rolling over onto my hands and knees. I raised my ass as high as I could, my pussy begging for his cock.

I felt his hand on my ass and then the head of his cock pressed against my clit. I nearly screamed as he dragged his cock back and forth across the sensitive folds of my pussy. He felt so good I could hardly breath. I ached for him to fill me. Every second that past without him inside of me was agonizing. I began to think he would leave me here in this unbearable limbo forever when at last he slid his cock into position and begin to push into me. I felt like a virgin waiting for her cherry to burst as he slid ever so slowly, further and further into me. He filled me up like no man ever had before, waiting until last few inches before he grab my hips and slammed into me. I cried out wildly curling my fingers into the bedsheets. He slid in and out of my cunt in a slow and steady rhythm at first. I pushed back against him with every stroke, growling with pleasure each time he bottomed out against my cervix. He slapped me across the ass hard and firm and I squealed like a school girl. His thrusts grew faster and faster, pounding into me and I screamed out again, lost in the throes of passion.

With one quick movement, he flipped me over and pulled me onto his lap. My legs wrapped around him and his cock slid into me deep into me. I bit my lip to muffle a scream. We were face to face now. Our eyes locked, wide and hungry. He pulled my mouth down to his as he thrust still deeper into me. My pussy clenched on his cock hard, muscles contracting and pulsating with every move he made beneath me. He kissed me harder, pulling me against him.

"I want to cum on your ass," he moaned. Just the thought of it made my pussy clenched tighter but I knew what I wanted.

"No, please," I begged. My breath ragged, "I want you to come inside of me." The Cheshire cat grin spread across his face again and he nodded. I leaned back as far as I could, spreading myself wide for him and I could feel him getting even harder inside me. The heat and pressure building in me beyond anything I had ever imagined. I screamed out against his lips as I began to cum so hard I lost control, convulsing and bucking wildly above him, thunder and lightning crashing over me in waves. He threw his head back and growled as his own climax took hold and he pulled me too him, burying his head in my breasts. I felt his hot cum burst into me as hot tears of release rolled down my face.

I collapsed against him, trying desperately to catch my breath. He looked up at me, concern suddenly furrowing his brow as his hand wiped a tear from the corner of my eye.

"Don't worry," I cooed as I kissed his forehead, "it just means it was really good.".

"Was?" He smiled, "Who says we're finished? I still have to clean you up." He began to untwine himself from me. At the thought of his cock leaving me I frowned and pulled him back to me for one last deep kiss before he slid out of me. We stood up together slowly. "let me take care of this mess," he whispered and he slid to his knees, his mouth on my hot cunt, lapping up every drop of our lust like a kitten laps milk. I was so sensitive now, every lick sent sparks from my fingertips to my toes. He spun me around and licked me from my pussy all the way up my ass. I bent over and spread myself for him, giving him full access to my every crevice. I wouldn't have believed I could cum again but I did, hard against his mouth. I bit down on a pillow as a deep and wild moan escaped my lips.

Beyond exhausted, I crumpled onto the bed. He curled beside me and pulled me into his arms. We laid there, tangled together in the sheets, drenched in sweat, trying to catch our breath. He propped himself up with one arm and looked down at me. I scanned his face, still impossible to read.

"You're amazing," He said

"And you're beautiful," I smiled and reached up to touch his face. He scoffed and shook his head.

"I don't know how you can say that. Are you looking at me? I'm a wreck."

It was true. He did look like he'd been blown up and stitched back together more times than either of us would care to count but every scar and imperfection somehow made him more beautiful to me. I didn't say anything. I just pulled him down and kissed him gently. His lips were so soft and warm. I didn't know how I'd ever be able to pull away. I prayed the morning would never come...