Sneaking Out At the Party

Story Info
Wife seduces her crush at home party.
2.3k words
3.37
80.1k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers

We have a few friends over for a housewarming party, its only a small crowd. After some finger food and wine you suggest a tequila shot for all. The group gathers in the kitchen and we all slam the shots down and cheer. You are dressed in a very sexy long dress, and are looking amazing as always.

You come over to me and give me a kiss, then you whisper in my ear, "Oh babe, I'm so turned on and horny."

I smile and the whisper back, "Well your crush is here, and I know what you should do."

You look over to him and then back and me, biting your lip.

"Tell me what to do babe," you ask.

"Take him to our bedroom and seduce him, suck him, and then fuck him. When you are done let him leave you there on the bed, and then text me. I would like to hear you tell me about it while I fuck you".

You gasp a little as I lay out the plan and then you pull me close and kiss me hard, pushing your tongue into my mouth.

We kiss for a minute passionately then you whisper to me, "thank you babe, I am going to enjoy this. Is it ok if I have him cum in my mouth?"

I grin, "Oh babe! Of course, I'm sure he will enjoy cumming in your beautiful mouth".

You giggle and then you wander back to the group, I grab a drink, I can feel my cock getting a little hard, as I watch you go over to him and start chatting.

"Gotta love the tequila!" you tell him and he laughs.

"Oh yes!"

"Have you seen all around the house yet?" you offer.

"Only a little." he replies sipping his drink.

"Come with me you have to see the awesome bathtub", you take his hand and lead him through our bedroom to our bathroom,

"Look at that! I love our tub!" you explain, bubbling with excitement and a little tipsy.

"I love the bathroom and your bedroom rocks," he says as you walk back.

You stop in the bedroom.

"Yeah I love this room, what do you think of the mirror?" you ask stopping next to it.

"Very cool!", he says grinning.

"and positioned next to the bed," he smirks in a friendly way.

You can feel your body tingling, you know now that are you are going to seduce him, "I love the mirror, I have to admit its great watching my husband fucking me in it, or sucking his cock and watching myself."

You watch his face pale a little, obviously shocked, but you can see this glimmer of excitement in his eye. You start to sway your hips a little, your long dress hugging your figure.

"You have to love a bit of fun in the bedroom", you giggle.

He smiles back, looking first at the mirror and then you.

"Oh yes, and your husband is a very lucky guy!" he says, his voice a little shaky.

"You think?", you say prompting for more.

"Oh god yes, just look at you" he replies.

"You like the look of me?" you tease and you start to sway a little more, putting your glass on the dresser.

You start to run your hands over your waist and then on your thighs.

"Why don't you sit here on the bed and I can give you an extra bit of the tour?" you say in a low sexy voice.

His breath falters a little, "really?"

You smile,

"Please sit down on the end of the bed and I'll just show you how great the mirror is".

He nervously moves down to the end of the bed and you move between him and the mirror, continuing to slow sexy dance,

"So tell me honestly, do you like the dress?", you slowly turn around in front of him.

"Very nice!" he says, getting his voice back.

"I like how tight it fits me," you say running your hands over your breasts and to your waist.

You turn around and place your hands on your ass.

"And I love that I have to wear a thong with it - so you don't see the lines," you say

"Can you guess what color it is?" you tease.

He giggles, and you can feel his excitement building up.

"I can't tell" he replies.

"Maybe I should show you?" you tease again.

"That sounds like something I would love to see" he says.

You lean on the wall facing the mirror and with one hand you slowly pull up your dress, taking your time and watching his face in the mirror as you do. Slowly revealing your long legs and then up over your perfect ass, the thin red strip of material nestled between your cheeks.

"Red," he says, "and a beautiful view", he adds, biting his lip.

"You like them?" you ask.

"Very much" he says, his voice quiet as he stares.

"What about my ass?", you tease.

"You have a beautiful ass!" he exclaims, his eyes not moving off it.

"So do I get to see what color your underwear is now?" you ask still holding your dress up to your waist.

"I suppose that is fair", he says and leans back.

He unbuttons his jeans and then pulling them apart, to reveal black briefs. You can see the shape of his semi hard cock pressed in the material, and you feel your pussy tingle and get wetter.

"Oh nice, and I have to admit I have thought about that cock a few times," you say looking at it in the mirror.

"Really? what do you mean?" he asks.

You grin and turn back to face him letting your dress drop.

"Well I have often wondered how it would taste?" you say as you move toward the bed and then slowly drop to your knees in front of him.

You put your hand on his thighs and then slowly run them up to his open jeans.

"Do you mind if I have a little taste, I'm sure it will go with the tequila".

You reach into his jeans and then gently pull his cock free of his briefs, it is quickly getting harder with your touch. His cock is big, the perfect size for your mouth and pussy.

"Pull my dress up babe since you likes seeing that my ass, you can enjoy the view and touch it for me while I suck your lovely hard cock," you tell him and then you take his cock into your warm mouth.

He moans as you start sucking him, pulling his length out to lick it up and down. You feel your dress hitched up over your ass and feel his cock get harder in your mouth as he gets the view again.

You suck hungrily and lick the shaft, running your tongue down its length while you feel his hands reaching down your back and running fingers over your ass.

Looking up at his face seeing him watching you in the mirror.

"God, you suck cock so well," he moans, pushing his cock in your mouth.

You pull it out and spit of it, then lick its length and down to his balls, sucking and licking them, you feel him reaching over and squeezing your ass, before he hands move up to your breasts. As he squeezes them he keeps telling you how good your mouth feels and how amazing your body looks, you can feel he is getting closer to exploding.

You stand up and pull your dress over your head, then you turn to face the mirror pulling your g-string to the side and then slowly lower your pussy onto his hard wet cock. You guide it inside you, feeling his width stretching your pussy.

You can feel his breath on your neck as you watch yourself fucking his cock, his hands are up squeezing and stroking your tits.

"Oh fuck me, your pussy feels amazing".

You bounce up and down harder and faster. The excitement is too much for you. Here you are in front of our mirror, his cock fucking your pussy and you are able to see every inch of it sliding in and out of your soaking pussy. You keep thinking about all the people in the other room, and that I'm there knowing you being fucked.

His hands all over you and his voice in your ear moaning with enjoyment you suddenly find yourself cumming on his cock you shudder and shake, his cock still pounding your pussy.

After your orgasm subsides you can feel he is close, you stand up and turn.

"Stand up, I want to see you in front of the mirror. I want to see that it is you in the mirror and I want your cum in my mouth," you order him.

He stands quickly and you kneel there sucking him, your pussy dripping wet and your body naked, hungry to taste his cum, watching him in the mirror. Within moments you feel the hot sticky cum in your mouth, you keep sucking. He is shaking with pleasure as you hold it all in your mouth. Then when he is spent you look up at him as he is looking at you in the mirror. You lean back and let his cum drip from your mouth on your breasts. He sits back on the bed.

"Oh my god," he says, you giggle,

"I hope you liked the tour."

He nods.

"Go back to the party, I'll be there in a minute" you say.

He stands up and buttons he jeans, kisses you on the cheek and then is out of the door. You lay down on the bed, the smell of cum and being fucked all over you and pick up your phone.

"Babe, I'm ready," you text.

A minute later I arrive in the bedroom, relocking the door behind me, you are laying on the bed still naked except for your thong.

"Oh babe, you look very hot" I say sipping my drink and then putting on the bedside table,

"How was it?"

You smile looking at me.

"Oh babe it was so good, I mean his cock felt amazing and tasted so good and fit perfectly in me, and he was so hard, and he looked amazing when he came."

I giggle, "so it was a good time, i want to hear all about it" I say.

You smile, "get your clothes off and get on the bed then," you tell me.

I strip and lay on our bed, you look over my body then you start slowly stroking my cock.

"It was so exciting teasing him with my dress," you tell me.

You hand wraps a little tighter around my cock.

"And I now know that he really likes the view of my ass," you giggle.

"Who doesn't!" I smile back, enjoying the hang job while I watch you sitting next to me.

"It looks like he enjoyed your mouth too judging by that sticky cum on your chin, shoulder and tits," I add getting more excited by noticing it glistening in the light.

"Oh babe, every guy that has been in my mouth has enjoyed it," you tease.

You slowly move yourself over me, and then mount me, guiding my cock in your pussy. It is soaking wet and hot.

"Ah there we go, I want to feel you fuck me slowly," you tell me as each inch of my length slowly slips into you.

"How do I compare?" I ask, smiling.

"Oh babe, you feel great, but i get the feeling you want to hear about how he felt," you grin.

"Why don't you ride my cock and tell me," I ask, biting my lip again.

"Well, for one it tastes nice," you tease.

I moan a little, my cock hardening.

"Oh you like that don't you", you continue enjoying the feeling of my cock twitching in your freshly fucked pussy.

Your sit up and you run your hands over your breasts, running your fingers through his cum which is still stuck to you.

"You liked being next door and knowing I was sucking his cock didn't you?" you ask.

"I loved it," I reply excited.

"I babe, I loved it too, we didn't even fuck for long, I got too excited about fucking him and you being in the house," you moan.

Your grinding on my cock is slowly getting faster. Your pussy wrapped around me, tight and warm so you lean back, his cum on your fingers and tits.

"Next time would you like me to watch?" I ask, not sure how you would react.

"Oh babe that would be lovely, his cock in my mouth and being able to see the both of you getting so excited. I would have to be able to see your cock too," you add.

"You can take turns sucking us?" I tease.

You moan, and close your eyes a little as you bounce up and down.

"I can still taste his cum now," you moan.

You start bouncing harder and faster. You run your fingers up over your chin and start sucking and licking them.

"Cum in my pussy babe, I was your cum deep in me while I taste his," you moaning, your eyes closed and I can feel your pussy clenching as you get ready to cum again.

I hold your tights as i push my cock harder and faster into you, you moan a little more than I feel you clench tight as you cum, your fingers in your mouth. I feels amazing and I let myself go, my hot cum exploding in your pussy. We hold there for a moment then you fall on to me and hold me next to your sticky body.

"Oh babe that was amazing," you say, your voice weak.

I hold your for a few minutes just there.

"Back to the party," I say.

You giggle, "indeed!"

pjlush
pjlush
30 Followers