Snooty Arrogance? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

blond hair and wondering what it tasted like. She blushed and smiled and parted her lips while licking them slowly and this sight had serious electric charges passing through my cock. I just had to fuck her. But first I had to fuck that beautiful face and lips and make sure that the snooty arrogance of day one was atoned. We enjoyed a leisurely afternoon of 2 hours over Dim Sim and then looking at the Chinese market before heading back to town.

Susan had to go home as her flat mates were expecting her for dinner. I said that I really enjoyed her company and that I would love to take her out to dinner again. She smiled that gorgeous smile and hesitated a bit with that look she gave me when I first saw her in the office. "Snooty arrogant bitch...???" I wondered. Then she smiled her sweet stunning smile that lighted up her green eyes and said that we could do it next Saturday. That started our dinner dates over the next 3 months. It was 9 months since I had sex and here I was dating the most beautiful single woman in town!

Our common interests and the differences that seemed to pique each other's interests kept us engage. She told me about her relative inexperience with men and that she was just recovering from a humiliating experience with Rod Tucker, the Senator's son. We would finish off each date with a sweet kiss that was getting more and more passionate.

I could feel how passionate a person she was and how much she was also holding back. I was also compelled to restrain myself and just enjoy what she was prepared to give and just gently push the boundaries with my hands on her ass, tongue searching her mouth and my hands cupping her amazing tits and I would rub her hard nipples though her clothes and make her squirm.

It was approaching Susan's 24th birthday and I really wanted it to be special for her. I knew she had no immediate family and so I took it upon myself to arrange a surprise party with the help of her good friends. I thought it would be best if we had the party in her friend Katie's place as Kate was living in her parents' place while they were on a long vacation. The party was simple but very elegant. Susan's lovely nature and genuine character made her very popular.

A lot of men were wooing her and tripping over one another. Susan was pleasantly surprised that there was such a turn out. No immediate family except an older uncle who was visiting from the UK. It turns out that Susan's great grandfather was someone important in the UK but the details were unclear.

We had some great New Zealand wines and plenty of lively old jazz music and some amazing seafood. I got Susan a greenstone pendant from New Zealand that would go with her green eyes. My heart was in my mouth and pounding away as I leaned forward and hung the pendent around her neck.

She thanked me and gave me a sweet passionate kiss. Her eyes were sparkling and she looked so gorgeous in a dark forest green silk top and pearl choker – the same one she wore at the office party a few months ago. My stomach was churning and my cock stirred as she turned and walked away swaying her sexy curvy ass.

We danced to the music and all the other guys wanted to dance with Susan. She would catch my eye often across the room and come back for a quick chat. Occasionally she would give me a sweet kiss and thank me for organising such a nice party.

My heart continued to skip and jump and my cock kept stirring the whole evening. By mid night it was slowing down and after wishing Susan, all the guests started leaving. Her uncle from the UK also said his byes and informed her that he was flying out the next morning promising to visit next time he was in the US. There was something subtle here that I could not put a finger on but Susan seemed to be genuinely affectionate towards him and sent her love to all the cousins and other relatives in the old country.

Once the guests had left, I asked Susan if she wanted me to take her to her flat or if she planned to stay the night with Kate. She definitely wanted a lift and so we walked to my car. As I held the door open for her I could not help notice her amazing boobs as they strained firmly against her lovely green silk top.

Her slim athletic legs showed down her thighs through the split skirt as she sat and shut the door. She looked at me and gave me a stunning smile with sparkling tired eyes. I leaned forward and kissed her and she responded eagerly.

Susan was all bubbly and chirpy during the drive and teasing me a bit as we enjoyed a relaxed moment together. As we were driving past my suburb where I had a really nice apartment, I said that I wished I could take her to my apartment. She gasped and put her hand on my thigh and said, "Oh Matt, I was just hoping desperately that you would ask! What a birthday present that would be, you sweet man".

I was dumb struck at the frank and eager response from Susan and at the same time I was so excited by the prospects of making love to this amazingly sexy woman. I took the next turn and went to my apartment and parked the car in the basement. As we took the lift to the 7th floor we started kissing in the lift and I started feeling under Susan's skirt. She lifted a knee and leaned into me so that I could slide my fingers into her panty and touch her soaking wet pussy. I was thrilled to know that Susan had been having the hots for me all evening.

Her kisses were so soft and yet so strong and feminine and horny and bursting stars in my head. The lift suddenly stopped and we walked into my apartment which was around the corner. The lights came on and so did the lively Spanish music. I quickly went to the fridge and got some fruit juice as we had enough wine for the evening.

I took Susan into my arms and gently touched her face as I kissed her and wished her a happy birthday. I told her that I wanted to make love to her from the first time I saw her (I wasn't being entirely honest as I had actually wanted to fuck her mouth and then fuck her over a desk.) But over the last 3 months we had become such good friends that I could never think of being rude or sleazy towards Susan.

As I kissed her and nibbled her ears and told her how horny she made me, she said that she knew. I asked her how she knew and she said that she creamed in her panties the moment she saw me on day one in the office with a stubble and shorts and T-shirt. I kept kissing her and reaching for her tit with one hand and said that she was actually dismissing me and being snooty and arrogant.

"Well, that is the defensive shell I hide under when a strange man makes me cream in my pants! What can a girl do? Just open her legs and say – fuck me?"

I replied, "Well, you could have at least smiled and introduced yourself".

"No way, I could barely stand on my wobbly legs. You do not understand what a shocking effect you had on me. You had the same effect again at the first work party when I realised you were this new consultant from Paris"!

We sat on the couch and I firmly seated her onto my lap with her legs hanging over the arm of the sofa. I started kissing her lips, neck, ears, throat and massaging her tits.

I slowly unbuttoned her top and got access to the beautifully elegant lace bra as I cupped the firm tits and kissed them. I gripped the nipple in my lips and sucked them and licked them wet through the fabric.

She sighed and whimpered and she twirled her fingers in my hair and kissed my neck, whispering my name "Oh...Matt.." I reached back and unhooked her bras as she started to take my clothes off. We were both naked waist up as I stared in amazement at her gorgeous and perfect tits. They were almost round, just slightly pear shaped and firm. The bottom parts were full and rounded in that seductive manner as the nipples pointed slightly to the sides and upwards. They were now hard as pebbles and begging to be kissed.

I groaned with uncontrollable lust as I started kissing her bare breasts and flicking my tongue over her sensitive nipples. It did not take me long to find her really sensitive nerve ends on her nipples and paid attention to them every now and then.

I was taking care to heighten her pleasure without making her ultra sensitive tits uncomfortable. I slowly took off Susan's skirt and panties as she worked on my belt, trousers and boxer shorts. We were now totally naked in the large couch as we clung together in a passionate embrace, grinding our bare bodies to a slow and firm rhythm.

I could feel her rubbing her tits against my chest and wrapping her thighs around me while my fully erect cock was pressed firmly against her stomach.

"Susan, I have not had sex for over 9 months, not since I was in Paris."

"Oh! You poor man! We will sort that our soon. I have not been with a man for 9 months too, and I could not ask for a sweeter sexier man to be with".

I looked into her green eyes and took in the amazing sensual beauty and these old flashes went across my mind of me fucking her pink hot lips and I felt a bit guilty.

I knew that Susan was not really a snooty arrogant bitch but that image of my cock between the lips of a snooty arrogant blond beauty kept flashing in my mind. I now focusses on her tits again and started enjoying their firm soft texture on my face as I nuzzled them and rubbed my whole face all over them, feeling the hard nipples in my closed eyes, my nose, my cheeks and then my lips.

I reached one hand towards her bum and stroked her firm ass and felt the athletic muscles respond to my firm caresses. My fingers moved slowly along the crack of her ass and brushed across her swollen wet dripping pussy. Susan moaned and ground her hips into my thigh as one finger entered her wet pussy.

I was amazed to feel the pussy muscles grab my finger and suck it in and clasp around it. "Oh! Mat, it has been so long and that feels amazing.

I lifted my face off her tits and kissed her lips as I looked into her eyes as they had that pleading look wanting her need fulfilled urgently. I was so tempted to just fuck her then and there. But this was a very special woman and it was her birthday.

I wanted to really make this a special night for both of us. I kissed her and said in my deep bass voice "Gorgeous birthday girl, you are about to receive your next of many birthday presents". I felt her shudder as she crooned "What a sexy voice you have!" I started to kiss down her body until I reached her belly button.

I was now kneeling on the carpet while Susan was sitting on the sofa, leaning back on a big cushion and her bum on the edge of the seat. I kissed her firm stomach and really enjoyed the athletic muscles under the creamy delicate feminine skin.

I dipped my tongue into the exquisite belly button and again talked in a deep voice into her button. I continued to kiss down to her thighs as my finger still continued to gently explore her pulsing pussy. I was now hit by the musky feminine smell of her sex which had been drifting up slowly. I kissed her slim, soft thighs and felt the strong muscles under the skin and I licked the skin and kissed my way to the other thigh.

Susan had her fingers twirled around the back of my head as she relaxed and sighed. I again used my deep voice on her soft thighs as I kissed and licked my way to her plump swollen pussy. The pubic area was mostly shaved with small patch of golden blond hair at the top and I kissed and moaned all around and licked the swollen lips as my minger continued to slowly work her cunt. I had deliberately kept my finger away from her clit as I know she would erupt quickly.

I now started to really kiss Susan's wet pussy as I spread the lips to expose the pink inside tunnel. I used my lips and my tongue to reach as deep as I could and flicked my tongue at the swollen bud at the top.

She whimpered "O! Matt, yes baby". I then growled into her pussy with my deep voice and felt her buck her ass up at my face and shriek. I now started to focus on the clit as my finger dug deeper to find her G-spot. I wrapped my lips and my tongue around her swollen clit and again moaned with my bass voice and I could feel the vibrations from my voice all around her groin. She started shrieking and bucking and I knew she was very close to an orgasm.

I kept up this frim attack on her pussy – kissing, licking, growling, vibrating it and I suddenly felt a rush of pussy juice as Susan's thighs tensed and her groin humped my face as she grabbed my head and thrust her pussy firmly into my mouth as she kept repeating my name "Matt, oh, Matt, yes." Her whole body was convulsing and trembling in this powerful orgasm as I kept lapping up her juices and feeling her pussy muscles really squeeze my finger.

Slowly she relaxed her grip on my head and her thighs relaxed as they trembled with nervous spasms. I realised that her clit would be super sensitive and took my tongue away from it as I pulled my finger out of her tight pussy and kissed the outer lips softly as I enjoyed the feminine beauty of this amazing woman.

I looked up at Susan's face and saw this smile on her flushed face as she was still panting for breath. Her green eyes were shining with warmth and a far away look that spoke of her deep feminine sensuality and that I had touched it.

I leaned forward and kissed her passionately and she reciprocated with gentle, firm deep kisses as her tongue darted into my mouth exploring me and demanding my tongue as she panted her breath into my mouth and clung on to my shoulders. "Oh, Matt, that was the most amazing pussy licking I have ever had. Your bass voice sent magical electric shocks right through my body as I exploded. You incredible, sweet man, now it is my turn to please you."

She reached down and gripped my steel hard cock and exclaimed "You are so hard! Poor man, you must be bursting for release. Let me kiss it better". I stood up and she leaned forward and gave my swollen cock head a wonderful slow kiss with her lips parted and her tongue rolling gently over the knob.

She picked up the leaking pre-cum and swirled it around my swollen cock head as she smiled into my eyes with an impish flirty smile. Her eyes glinted with an intense emotion that was spell binding. The old images of my cock between her lips flashed through my mind and I realised that the present sight was much hotter and sensual.

My cock throbbed with a big spasm of involuntary reaction and popped out of her gentle grasp and bumped her nose, spearing it with a wet streak of her saliva and my pre-cum. She blushed and giggled as she said "Your cock is amazingly hard and big, and so sexy and masculine".

She spent some time tenderly kissing and licking my cock head before she stated moving down kissing and licking her way under the shaft and back up again. Then she took the cock into her amazing lips and slowly started to take it in as she very gently sucked on it with a bit of pressure. Her hand came up and gently gripped my balls and she smiled into my eyes.

"Baby, from the day I set eyes on you I want you to do this to me!" I blurted as the thought of "Snooty arrogant bitch, you need a cock between your lips..." came to my mind. But I realised that Susan was showing deep emotions that were very different. She really wanted to please me by sucking my cock!

There was a constant smile and a deep shining intensity in her green eyes as she moved her mouth slowly back to the head and gave it a wet kiss with a gentle flick of her tongue as she again went down the shaft.

This time she reached my balls and started licking and kissing them as she continued to fondle them with her very elegant and sexy feminine fingers. She again kissed her way up my turgid pulsing cock and took more of it into her fascinating mouth.

The subtle feelings were driving me mad and she knew it. I could see her relax her jaws and take my thick hard phallus deeper into her sweet mouth. She moved back to the tip of my cock glands and again softly kissed them with her lips as she rolled her tongue around the head and flicked her tongue along the slit.

My whole body shook with a jolt of pleasure as she hit the really sensitive nerves and my thighs started to tremble as my cock pulsed and again popped out of her mouth and bumped her nostril firmly. It was an incredibly hot and lusty sight as Susan blushed and giggled while she hurriedly tried to get her mouth on my cock again.

In my eagerness to assist I thrust my hips forward and managed to bump my cock on her cheek all the way to her eyes and smeared her face with her spit and my pre-come. She squealed with delight and laughed as she took hold of the base of my cock and wrapped her beautiful pink lips around my cock.

She started to again gently suck on it as she took the whole length of my manhood into her sweet mouth. She had relaxed her throat muscles and now my thick hard cock was buried up to her throat. Her eyes were again showing that intense emotion and smile as she slowly pulled back.

She then said "You sweet, poor man. I can feel the 9 month desire in your amazing manhood. I am so happy that you like what I am doing". She again kissed the head, licked it and then deep throated it. Her technique was so hot and lusty and yet it was so beautifully feminine. I was now dizzy with pleasure and lust as Susan continued to suck and swallow my cock in a slow steady gentle rhythm.

I had not even seen the best porn stars look so genuinely feminine and sweet while being so blatantly lusty and horny. Susan was also getting turned on and her tits were gently wobbling to her slow movement and her nipples were hard and proud as they pointed out and up. She was panting from the fact that my cock was nestled in her throat but also because her passion, desire and lust were now surging.

She was giving me the best blow job I had ever had as her firm lips continued to move up and down my cock pole and kissed the head, licked the cleft and her fingers squeezed my scrotum. She took my balls and gently pulled on them so that there was bit of pressure at the base of my cock and then she deep throated me and some how got her tongue to lick the very base. The sensation took me into orbit as I bucked my hips in reaction.

She quickly had her lips on my cock head and was firmly licking, kissing and sucking on it as I moaned and said "Baby I am about to cum." She blushed and smile into my eyes with a bit of flirty mischief as she continued to use her lips and tongue on my really sensitive cock head and particularly the bottom of the cleft where it joined the foreskin. One hand had a gentle grip of the base of my phallus while the other was now gently massaging my balls.

Susan now tilted my cock up a bit and started to really go to work on the area where the foreskin meat my cock head and this started to explode bombs in my head as a huge rush hit my groin. I grabbed Susan's shoulder and head as my hips shuddered and my cock exploded with a thick stream that hit Susan's lips, tongue, nose and cheek.

She squealed with delight and giggled as she continued to lick my cock and kiss it and gently suck on it. I continued to spurt my cum copiously in thick streams and the next one hit Susan on her eye, forehead and her hair. She continued to moan and softly mew and she kept licking and kissing my cock as another spurt hit her nose and mouth.

I was still shuddering with uncontrollable release and I took in this incredible sight of Susan continuing to make love to my cock with that sweet feminine expression and smile while her face was splattered with steaks of my thick cum.

As I was slowly coming down from the incredible climax, Susan was finishing off her oral lovemaking by sucking and licking the cock head clean. She gave it one last lingering kiss as it was beginning to get soft and she said "I am so glad that you really enjoyed that, you wonderful man".