Snot Brite and the Seven Pervs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers

"And hello Bitch." Ivor said with a smile.

"Hello Ivor, you dirty bastard." Bitch said, and Ivor grinned.

"Happy as ever I see." He said, and turned to the audience. "What do you guys think of Bitch tonight?" The subsequent cheering was just as loud as it had been for Beauty, and Bitch swiped her whip towards them. When the cheering subsided Ivor looked around. "Are we ready to play 'Pick a Cock?" He asked, and the cheering started again. "Does everyone know the rules?" He asked and there was more cheering. Elsie shook her head, and Ivor looked at her in surprise. "You don't know the rules?" He asked incredulously.

"Uh, no." Elsie said.

"Well then, let me explain..." Ivor started, but then the door behind him opened and a boy of no more than eight ran in. He wore a leather jerkin and dark pants. He looked around and then stared at Ivor.

"Who are you little boy?" Ivor asked.

"Shit. Son of Bitch." The boy said, pointing to Bitch who was suddenly blushing.

"Your son?" Ivor asked.

"Yes." Bitch replied.

"His name is...?

"Shit." She replied. "It was a long birth, and they asked what I was going to call him just as he came out, his head was as big then as it is now." She said ruefully.

"Shit." Beauty said sympathetically.

"Exactly." Shit ran over to Ivor and started pulling at his clothes.

"He's inquisitive isn't he?" Ivor said, as the boy got more demanding.

"No Shit." Bitch shouted, and Shit stopped.

"What's that smell?" Beauty asked carefully.

"Not him," Bitch replied, "my Shit don't stink." Shit had got bored with Ivor and he ran back to Bitch.

"Mummy," he said, "I've got to go and take a me."

"Off you go darling," Bitch said, "but don't come back, we still have to do a sex scene here."

"When can I see one of them?" Shit asked, whining.

"When you're eighteen, you know the rules." Bitch said.

"Bloody Literotica," Shit said, "they spoil all my fun."

"Run along Shit." Bitch said, and Shit left. Ivor wordlessly went and wedged a chair in front of the door.

"Now where were we?" Ivor asked as he turned back from the door, smiling.

"Rules?" Elsie asked. This was just weird. She had no idea what was going on and she wondered if everyone at this gathering had been drinking off mead, they were just behaving so strangely.

"That's right," Ivor said enthusiastically, he said everything enthusiastically, "the rules. Rule number one?" He asked and the audience called out.

"The contestant must be totally naked." As they shouted the four guards stripped Elsie in a matter of moments, and she was surprised to be standing there suddenly with her clothes gone. The audience cheered loudly again.

"Rule number two?" Ivor asked.

"In the stocks." The audience shouted. Elsie was picked up and carried to the stocks. She was bent forward at the waist as her head and hands were placed in position and the stocks were closed, clamping her in position. She was now looking at Ivor and the tongue maidens, and could just see as far as the audience on one side and the musicians on the other. She had no view of what was going on behind her, but she could now feel hands putting her feet into position, and something clamping them too. She ended up with her feet forward, and her knees bent, sort of squatting, with her pussy presented perfectly to those people behind her. Elsie was worried, but tried not to show it, as this was now going to happen, regardless of what she did, and if she complained...

"What happens now," Ivor said to Elsie, "is that the four cocks are introduced to you. Each guard disrobes and comes around to the front. You will hear a bit about him and at the same time you get five minutes 'fluff time' to suck his cock and get to know it. Pay close attention, as it will be very important later. Once this is finished the first guard gets to fuck you for ten minutes. After ten minutes you need to tell us who it was. If you are right you get a five-minute break before the next one. If you are wrong the guard continues for another ten minutes and then the next guard slips straight in for his ten minutes. The first round is finished when the guards have all had their first fuck, then there is another five minute break, do you understand?"

"Uh, yes?" Elsie was getting very worried.

"Right then," Ivor continued, "round two is the same as round one but the cocks have fifteen minutes each. Round three is twenty and so on." Elsie's knees were shaking. "If a guard makes you cum then he gives you either a thumbs up or thumbs down. If it's a thumbs up Beauty gets to ply her trade on you for five minutes." The audience cheered. "But if it's a thumbs down then Bitch gets her chance." The cheers continued. Ivor looked at Elsie and she nodded, there wasn't much else she could do. Ivor turned to the audience. "How does a guard lose?" He asked.

"He cums." The audience shouted.

"Where?" Ivor asked.

"Her face." The audience replied.

"That's right," Ivor said, "if a guard cums he is out of the competition, but he is not allowed to cum inside you, he has to run around and squirt your face." Elsie winced at the thought. "The winner is the last one to cum," Ivor said, "and what's his prize?" He called out.

"Come inside, fuck all night." The audience chanted.

"Yes, he gets to fill that sweet little pussy of yours with his cum and then he gets to fuck you until the sun rises." There was another burst of wild cheering.

"Come inside, fuck all night, come inside, fuck all night." The audience chanted. Ivor let them go for a while and then continued.

"We have our band, 'The Pick a Cock rock jocks' to keep the speed right, and the cocks have to keep with the beat or they are out." The musicians played a catchy tune briefly. "But we have a special new rule, just for Elsie." Ivor said, and there was a hush. "If she complains at all," Ivor shouted, "one of these lucky cocks gets to fuck her ass." The audience howled with delight, and Elsie tried to look neutral. She had hoped they might forget. "Have I forgotten anything?" Ivor asked, and the audience shouted again.

"Audience member."

"Ah yes, I remember the member." Ivor said. "We have given each man in the audience a number, and the winner gets to add his member to the cocks, do we have a winner?" He asked. Beauty walked to Bitch, holding a bag and Bitch put her hand in and pulled out a small piece of embroidered cloth.

"Number twelve." Bitch called out and there was a shout of triumph from the audience, amidst groans from those who had missed out.

"That's me." A deep voice shouted.

"Well come over here." Ivor said and an elderly man with very black skin walked up. "Twelve, that's me." The man said, waving a cloth, and the tongue maidens checked it and nodded. Ivor looked at him doubtfully.

"Are you up to this?" He asked and the dark man smiled.

"I ain't ever got the chance to fuck no pretty white girl like this before," the man said happily, "you won't believe how up I am." He leered at Elsie. Ivor nodded.

"OK, let's meet the cocks." He shouted. "It's fluff time." The audience cheered, this was getting to the good bit.

bb1212
bb1212
863 Followers
12