Snow Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
126 Followers

Feeling her jeans being pulled from her waist, Jina wanted to help rid them from her body but she didn't want to stop the attention that was being given to her breasts. She helped by wiggling her hips until she felt the cool air hit her legs and chill the wetness that was soaking through her panties. Kicking them away from her feet she then felt Arden's lips release her nipple, teeth dragging across it as she then proceeded to lick and kiss her way down to her navel. She looked down to see Arden gazing back up at her, their eyes meeting as her tongue traced a circle around her belly button, stabbing inside before she continued down between her legs kissing her mound beneath her panties. Jina shuddered slightly when she felt a hot breath come from the brunette's beautiful mouth, anticipating what was to come.

Arden curled her fingers around the waistband of the black lace panties, feeling the heat rise up from between Jina's legs as she peeled the panties from her, she gently blew a stream of cool air across her shaved pussy. Giving one long lick with her tongue flattened against her smooth slit, she reached around and squeezed her firm ass cheeks bracing her lover in her arms she licked around her puffy lips, never touching her straining clit.

Quickly getting up off her knees she pulled Jina to the edge of the bed and pushed her roughly onto the mattress. She then climbed on top of her pressing herself fully onto her, their breasts squishing together, hard nipples stabbing at one another as they kissed deeply and savagely. The taste of wine mixed with Jina's juices was intoxicating and her tongue roamed freely inside her mouth. She ground her hips into Jina's as she felt nails being raked across her back and then sucked her lover's lower lip into her mouth.

"Oh God baby!" Jina panted, "I want you so badly."

'You want me so badly to what? Tell me what you want me to do so badly?"

"I want you to fuck me! I want sooo badly for you to fuck me, I may go insane if you don't."

"That's what I'm going to do Baby, but I'm going to do it right. Don't move, do you hear me? Don't move an inch or I'll stop."

Jina nodded weakly as Arden rolled off of her and grabbed a small bag from under the bed and headed into the bathroom. She wanted so badly to touch herself but was afraid that Arden may hold true to her word. A few minutes later the bathroom door opened and Arden emerged wearing a strap-on. The dildo attached was long, thick and black, obscenely moving about between her legs. She could feel the wetness grow even more between her legs, seeping down her pussy and soaking into the mattress.

"Are you ready to be fucked? Because I'm going to do to you what we've only talked about until now."

Jina's eyes widened, "You don't mean what I'm thinking, do you?"

She moved between Jina's legs and spread them further apart. Opening her hand she pulled the nipple clamps out and let the length of chain drop onto her sopping pussy. She then instructed Jina to slide up on the bed. When her head was up on the pillows, she reached behind her and pulled out a pair of fur lined cuffs. Snapping one on her left wrist, before winding the other one around the post of the wrought iron bed and cuffing her other wrist leaving her helpless and whimpering. Jina let out a cry when she felt the first clamp bite down on her nipple, the pain was exquisite, only to be heightened by the other clamp snapping it's teeth onto her other nipple. The cold chain rested on her belly. Arden positioned herself between Jina's legs. Pushing her legs up to her chest, she slid the head of the phallus into the entrance of Jina's pussy. Jina was on the verge of screaming then and when she felt the hard dildo stabbing into her she let out a volley of expletives. It stretched and filled her completely , her clit felt exposed and hard. As if reading her mind, Arden stuck her finger in her mouth before she lightly circled Jina's clit, rubbing it, while she pulled back with the dildo, then plunged back inside again. Beads of sweat started to form on Jina's temple, her face felt hot and she bit her lower lip. Tears started to roll down her cheeks when Arden bent in to pick up the chain in her teeth and tug at it, pulling at the already straining nipples. The feeling of being unable to move her hands, compounded with the sensation of her pussy being serviced. Her nipples being tortured was too much to take and she pushed her hips up to meet Arden's vigorous strokes. She began to writhe, her lower body undulating to force the rubber cock into deeper recesses of her pussy. The hard phallus hit her g-spot again and again. The clamps on her nipples enhanced by the stimulation of Arden's fingers pinching and tugging on her swollen clit.

"Oh Fffffucccccccckkkkkkkkkkk......." Was all she was able to get out as the intensity of the orgasm ripped into her pussy and set off a series of tremors that sent shock waves to every pore in her body. Her body thrashed about the bed as Arden continued to pump the dildo in and out of her drenched pussy bringing her to another hard climax before she screamed out and collapsed on the bed breathing hard. Seeing Jina come so hard made Arden climax as well and she threw back her head growling out loud as her own orgasm washed over her. Her own juices spilling down her legs.

Arden pulled the slippery cock out of Jina's swollen pussy and began rubbing her twitching legs. She then undid the strap-on and flung it to the floor before laying along side the drenched and spent body of her lover. Her own orgasm was fulfilling as she watched the intensity of the one that caused the dark haired woman to whip her dripping wet hair back and forth while crying out a stream of undecipherable phrases in Italian dotted with her name. She reached over and undid the clamps and cuffs, before pulling the comforter over them. Curling up next to the cold and sweaty body of her exhausted lover, she kissed her lovingly, wrapping her arms around her and finally drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Jina woke to find that she could hardly move. Recalling the events of the night before, she felt a twinge in her sore pussy. 'I must be dead.' She thought. Why else did she feel so heavy yet so wonderful.

She turned her head to meet Arden's sleeping face next to hers on the pillow. She blew into her face, causing her partner to wake up startled.

"Did you know that you go to Heaven when you get fucked to death?"

Arden looked at her surprised, but then laughed when she saw a huge smile flash across her lover's face. She touched Jina's face tenderly as she kissed her lips sweetly, lovingly.

"Sorry if I hurt you baby." She said with a touch of concern in her voice. "I got a little caught up in the moment. You were so fucking wild, I couldn't stop if Satan tried to drag me to Hell."

"It's okay lover. It would be worth the trip there anytime if you make me come like that again. Besides when I'm able to get up and walk again, I'll take you outside and we'll make snow angels to see if we can redeem ourselves."

They held each other close and drifted back off into sleepy silence, dreaming of snow angels dancing across the fields.

Many thanks to Lucky for editing this story, as well as taking me under her wing, until I can fly on my own.

ABSTRUSE
ABSTRUSE
126 Followers
12