Snow Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kikoro
Kikoro
2 Followers

They remained connected for a few minutes, even after Michael's cock had shriveled. After catching their breaths, Amanda pulled her face up to meet Michael's, which let his dick finally pop the rest of the way out of her pussy. She engaged him in a deep, passionate kiss, even as more of his semen leaked out of her pussy and onto his stomach. His arms wrapped around her as their passion continued, sinking ever-so-slightly into her silky skin as he rubbed her ass and the small of her back.

After several passes of their lips meeting, exchanging in the exploration of each others' mouths with their tongues, and the parting of a soft kiss, Michael blew out the candles and pulled up the blanket to cover them. Amanda rolled off beside him and buried her head in his chest as the weariness started to catch up.

"Hey Michael, can we do this again next time?" Amanda asked in a hushed tone.

"Sure. Nora wanted this for us, and I think I've just fallen in love again. I would be very happy if you would have me again," he replied earnestly.

"I'm going to need that room for a little longer than a week, I think. Please wait for me...I know it will be lonely, but as long as you believe I will always come back to you, I will do everything I can to make it worth the wait," she spoke in a hushed, but very serious tone.

"What's wrong, Amanda? What do you mean?" Michael responded, worriedly.

"I have to sleep now. Between the spell to bring Nora back to you and everything that happened after, I've exhausted my power. I'll always wake up for you next winter, so wait for me. I can spend more time with you next year, I promise." Amanda spoke meekly, her voice gaining in drowsiness. As her glowing blue eyes started to hide behind her pure white eyelids, Amanda's pure black hair faded slowly into gray and then white.

As she fell asleep, Michael realized Amanda would most certainly not awaken until the next winter. He could now look forward to seeing her again, and had something to bring him hope. Each December from then on, his lovely little Snow Elf would come back to life, her hair long and a beautiful black, and her smile as vibrant as a pink carnation. He would only have a couple of months to spend with her at a time, but those were the happiest months of his life. He did not forget his wife, Nora, or the love that they shared, but Michael was able to rebuild his life with the glimmer of perpetual hope that "There is always next year!"

Kikoro
Kikoro
2 Followers
12