Snow Fantasy

Story Info
First-time public sex in the coldness of winter.
1.9k words
4.32
16.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myfantaz9
myfantaz9
12 Followers

It's the middle of November, slight chill in the air. The bank sign says 30 degrees, it's 6:45pm, but it doesn't feel so cold. It's just the beginning of the season, this is the first night you can really see your breathe in the air. I meet you at the park, a barely lit lot, no one is around. Trees have lost their leaves, baseball diamonds are barren, I'm just waiting on your arrival, car window fully down, as I take a long drag off of my cigarette taking in the cool crisp air. My hands have chilled, but I leave the window down, the air is too crisp, too clean to but the window up.

You pull up, I saw you turn into the lot and my heart started to race. Excited with anticipation of what is ahead. You pull up next to my car, window down you tell me to get in. I just smile, as I close up my car, and proceed over to your vehicle. You have this unmistakable grin that tonight will be spectacular. I am wearing a soft sweater, just a pair of jeans, and of course a pair of my favorite boots. You know the ones that just scream fuck me. As soon as I get in, you grab me by the back of my head and pull me into to give me a kiss, a long deep kiss that steals my breathe away. Your hand holds my head tighter, I feel the strength in your hand and can't help but to surrender to you. With your other hand, you gently smooth over my sweater, making sure to touch each breast, just a tease I know. You break the kiss and ask me to shut the door, we have only begun.

As I shut the door, you run your hands up under the back of my sweater, your hands are cold, like you have been driving with them outside of the vehicle. You bring my sweater up to my shoulders, and remove it completely from me. Before I can say a word, you grab my neck again and give me another kiss, so hard, so deep, I can help but whimper. You pull my head back as you gently bite my lower lip, as I can do nothing but gasp. You start to nibble on my neck, and with doing so, slide each bra strap off of my shoulder.

You lift each breast out of my bra, straps still to my side, you tease my hard awaiting nipples with your tongue, flicking them licking around them, until you can't resist but to suck them into your mouth. My hard nipples just dying for attention, needing to be flicked, sucked, nibbled. The more you play with them the wetter I get. I squirm under your mouth on my tits. I am still over dressed. I need my pants off, I need the rest of me to be touched. I start to slide my pants off, and you continue to help by removing my bra from me.

I sit there completely naked, in the front seat of your vehicle, now gazing out the window as the snow starts to fall. It is glimmering under the dim lights of the lot. And that same light seems to make my fair skin just glow. You slide me down just a bit on the seat and tell me how beautiful I look like this, exposed, totally at your control. You whisper in my ear, what do you want, what do you need my dear? And all I can do is sigh, I try to speak but I can't, you still cold hand is working up my thigh and my pussy is quivering with anticipation.

I need to be touched, I need to have you feel my wetness. You slide your fingers across my pussy and just chuckle a bit, you know I'm heated, you know how badly I need it. But you stop, you grab my inner thigh and tell me I need to ask for what I want. I open my eyes, and look at yours and tell you I need to be eaten, I need to be touched, I need to cum and cum hard. You tell me that you can't give me all of that, there is no room in here for that, and you start to work you fingers back across my pussy as I move my hips into your hand. I beg you to finger me, I just need the release, you insert one finger as soon as I plead for it, and that is just not enough. "Please more, I need more", and you oblige, with another digit. Oh yes, fuck me harder, please, faster. Oh god I'm going to cum, but, but, but, I can't this is your car, there are no towels, nothing for clean up, I need to cum but I'm going to explode. You stop. I jump up and ask you what's wrong, why, what, did I do something wrong. You grab my head again and plant another long kiss on my lips, as I catch my breath you ask me again if I still want all of this, I nod my head yes.

You open the door, I feel the cool air come in, and you get out. I'm naked, in your vehicle, and I don't have any idea what you are doing. My eyes wide open watching what you are doing, you walk around to my side of the car. Snow is still falling. You open my door and kiss me again, and with this kiss you lean me back on the seat onto my back. You leave the door open, and tell me not too worry, I'll get everything I asked for. You stand outside the vehicle, pull me by the hips to where my ass is just off of the seat. You raise my legs up, so I am nicely spread open, and with the cool air rushing in, you begin to lick my clit, seeing how swollen it is, you suck it hard.

Cool air rolling off of my body, nipple so hard they hurt, pussy is warm and wet, steam is just pouring out of it against the cold air. But you continue, licking my pussy, digging your tongue into my cunt deeply tongue fucking it. I place my feet on the roof for leverage so I can move my hips to meet your mouth. Wind is picking up some speed, and the snow is still falling, but with the increased wind, it is no snowing on me. The cool feeling of snow as it hits my skin and then melts. The light just glimmering inside the vehicle, reflecting off of my wet body. Realizing I am getting wet, you insert 2 fingers while sucking my clit. That breaks my concern, and I am again begging

"Don't stop. Please Don't Stop." I ...I...need to cum. You finger fuck me harder, faster, flicking my clit feverishly with your tongue. You feel my cunt muscles tighten, it's cumming, it's building up, you work me even harder, you feel the spasm start, and that's it, I'm exploding, just gushing cum as I try to push your fingers out of me, you are trying to lap up what you can. But you know this is just the start. Once I cum I can cum over and over again. Steam is now pouring out of me. You are covered, but still licking me up, still fingering my cunt, still working on the next orgasm. And I am so heated, I'm sweating lying their naked with the door open, the cool air blowing on my skin, the snow falling partially on me.

But the exposure like this only heats me more. And you know this as I am pulling on my nipples, pulling, pinching, and twisting them hard, you feel my muscles starting to contract again, and you finger fuck me harder, I'm going to cum again. But this time, I can't help but let out a loud moan, and realize how my sound echoes, I immediately bury my head into the seat, trying to muffle my sound as I erupt around your fingers again.

I need more, I need to be fucked, I need to be filled. You bring me down just a bit from this last one, and tell me to take a look, the snow is really coming down. You take my legs down from the roof and put my boots back on, but just my boots. You grab my hand and help me sit back up. With a half assed grin, you look at me and say "Get out."

Puzzled I do, not sure what your intentions are but I trust you so I'm not concerned. You plant another kiss on me, as my naked body starts to shiver, snow continues to fall, but now its all over me, hits my skin and immediately melts. Look at my breasts, so soft, so smooth, they glisten so in this light. Again you place your warm mouth on my breast and work my nipples. The cool air immediately sends stings to my nipples when you release them from your mouth. You turn me around, tell me to brace myself against your vehicle, as you bend me forward. Snow is now glistening off my back. You place a foot in between my legs and push them apart. My cunt is still dripping, but now the cool air is piercing against my wet pussy. With excitement my legs begin to quiver, until I feel the first thrush of your cock into my throbbing pussy. And my legs shake even more.

I can feel the hardness of your cock, the warmth of my pussy with every thrust, and the cool air intensifying my clit, almost like a tongue was still teasing my clit. You rub my back, the wetness of the snow, sending shivers throughout my body. You feel my cunt tighten around your cock, I'm going to cum again. I'm going to explode around your cock, the warm sweet cum is going to pour out of me, and you thrust even harder knowing I am in need to explode. And as I do, you keep your cock in me, as far you can get it into me, allowing all my cum to drip off of you, dripping from your balls.

Now you feel the intense chill in the air against your wet flesh, and with my pulsating cunt you can't hold back any longer, you grab my hips and start to pound me like you never have before, harder, faster, OMG, I need to brace myself on your vehicle or I may collapse. This is it, my pulsing pussy is milking your cock, and you let your cum fill me up, you can feel the warmth leaving your body, as it enters mine. You can feel the weakness we both are feeling. And as you pull out, you catch me from losing my balance.

You reach into the back seat and pull out a towel, you wrap it around me, slightly drying me off, and tell me to get back in. You walk around and get back in, start the vehicle back up, turn up the heat. Place your arm around me, and pull me closer into you, placing my head on your chest, and say, "Is this what you were waiting for?"

myfantaz9
myfantaz9
12 Followers