Snow Storm Fun

Story Info
A straight guy gives his first blow job.
961 words
4.23
61.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
van532
van532
1 Followers

It was about 20 years ago. I was married at the time, but not happy at all. I also had a girlfriend who I got together with just for sex.

This particular night I couldn't find my girlfriend anywhere at all. I had tried every bar that we ever went to and a few more. I drank a lot but didn't feel it. Probably because I was so horny.

It was really snowing on this weekend night and the driving was very rough. I stopped at a red light but couldn't get going again when the light changed. A city plow had cleaned the cross street and left a big pile of snow in the street. This really pissed me off. First I couldn't find my girlfriend, then I was getting hornier by the minute and thought that I was going to get shutout again. As I was rocking the car back and forth this young guy started pushing from behind. After a few minutes we got the car out of the pile of snow and I drove across the street and stopped. I got out and thanked the guy for helping me out. He said that it was "no problem." I told him that the least I could do was give him a lift to where ever he was going. He said the he was going home and that it was just a couple of miles down the street. Also that he would really appreciate the ride.

We got in the car and he said that his name was Dave. I guessed that he was around 20 years old and he looked clean cut. He was thin to average build and not a bad looking kid. I tried to keep the small talk going but probably because I was so horny I had trouble keeping my mind off sex. We got to another cross street and he told me to turn right and that he lived a couple of blocks down.

By now the snow was really coming down. I drove another block and pulled to the curb. Even to this day I don't know what I was thinking or why I stopped. I just stopped the car and sat there. Dave said that his house was a little further down the street. I didn't say anything for a full minute and neither did he. All this time I was just sitting there shaking for all I was worth. I looked at Dave and asked if he "played". He clearly didn't know what I was talking about.

Then it happened! I reached over and placed my right hand on his crotch. He looked a little startled, but didn't protest. I felt his cock on his leg and started rubbing it through his pants. His cock felt very long and thin. As I rubbed it he moaned a little and moved so that I had better access to his crotch. I tried to oped his belt and pants but was having trouble. He helped me by completely opening his pants and dropping then to his knees.

I put my hand on his cock and because we were under a street light I could see it clearly. Even though the snow had by now covered the windows. To this day I remember how good looking it was. As I held the first cock, other than my own, it felt so smooth and soft. It was growing at a good rate and fully erect it was about 7 inches long. But it really wasn't fat at all. I'm about 6 inches and fairly fat.

I couldn't help myself. I bent over and took him in my mouth. My mind was reeling. I was sucking a cock and loving it! I wanted to get a better angle at him so I took his left leg out of his pants and it was much easier to suck him that way. It was great. That's the only way to describe it. GREAT! Because his cock was so thin I was able to take all of him in my mouth and throat. I guess I sucked him for about five minutes before he started to really move his ass and began moaning louder. He never told me that he was going to cum, but I knew what was going to happen. I sucked as hard and fast as I could because I wanted to really please him. When he started to cum I kept my mouth tightly around his cock and kept sucking in all of his cum. I was able to swallow ever bit of the cum and I was surprised at how good it tasted. I continued to suck until he was empty and clean.

I sat up and smiled. He told me to take my pants off because he wanted to do the same to me. I did and he did too. I had received many blow jobs from women but never one from a guy. I have to say that he was pretty good but not he best. However, he only had to suck me for a couple of minutes before I exploded a huge load in his mouth. He wasn't able to swallow it all though. But he did clean up any left over cum.

We said our goodbye's and thanks and Dave got out of the car and disappeared into the snow. I never saw where he lived or knew just who he was. It was much better that way. Now twenty some years later I still think about that night. I have never done it with another man and I don't want to. I'll never forget him, but I sometimes wish I could just live that one night again.

van532
van532
1 Followers