Snow White & The Seven Dwarves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lifting one leg and settling her foot on the edge of the bed, she was open to his lips and tongue. He could do no more than stare at her perfectly formed sex for a long while, his fingers tracing the delicate lips before he gently parted them with his fingers and gazed at the treasure within. Leaning forward once more he teased her folds with his tongue, teasing her clit out from its protective hood until she was moaning and writhing in ecstasy and trying to pull him up to enter her aching pussy.

With effortless grace he rose and pressed his throbbing organ into her. She sighed in her happiness as he filled her again and again; his hands fondling her breasts, feeling her nipples harden. He was almost overcome by her beauty, for she looked even more beautiful in her orgasmic pleasure and he had to close his eyes against the sight, only to open them again and wonder anew at the joy he had found. In this way they consummated their marriage.

Snow-White had as much pleasure in her new husband as her mother had with her father, and her husband, knowing of the great love she had for the dwarves allowed them to live in the castle and pleasure his beloved bride also.

But Snow-White's wicked stepmother was also bidden to the month of wedding feasts. When she had arrayed herself in beautiful clothes she went before the looking-glass, and said, "looking-glass, looking-glass, on the wall, who in this land is the fairest of all." The glass answered:

"Oh, Queen, of all here the fairest art thou,
But the young Queen is fairer by far as I trow."

Then the wicked woman uttered a curse, and was so wretched, so utterly wretched that she knew not what to do. At first she would not go to the feasting at all, but she had no peace, and had to go to see the young Queen. And when she went in she recognized Snow-White, and she stood still with rage and fear, and could not stir. But iron slippers had already been put upon the fire, and they were brought in with tongs, and set before her. Then she was forced to put on the red-hot shoes, and dance until she dropped down dead.

12