Snow White. The True Story.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile the hunter, fully prepared for his search, entered the Teutoburger Forest to search for the princess. She was now the last hope for the kingdom that she should inherit as queen, but he was interested only in the phantom of a reward in gold should he find her. He searched the forest with an iron will. He traced the tracks of those who lived there out of fear of the queen and entered many a mean shack to search for the woman who he knew would bring him that reward. Finally, one fine day after many months under the eaves of the forest he came across a vast pit in which worked seven brawny men who scraped at the bones of the earth to uncover its riches. A nearby house stood in the clearing, a log built cabin where flowers bloomed from window boxes and birds sported in the thatch of the reeded roof.

As he watched from the concealment of the forest he heard the rattle of a bronze chain and then the squeak of the door opening and he knew that he had indeed found the object of his search. Chained to a post in the small dwelling she stood naked in the light of morning and attended to her menial tasks. Raven ringlets adorned her head, swelling hips and narrow waist flowered into fulsome breasts, white skin, pale in the sunrise, was marked with the names of her owners in tattoos of henna and wode. Rings of gold dangled from those pale pink nipples and the soft split between her thighs. Between these glittering rings of gold, hung fine chains that moved and glistened as she stirred. A slave she was, but also a princess, a servitor in the beds of the miners, but with a delicate stance that suggested tantalizing royalty and satisfaction with her lot.

The hunter recognized his inability to take her from these men and so reluctantly he withdrew into the forest to consider his choices. Should he attempt abduction, a capture of this prize or should he just return to tell the queen that he had found her quarry?

That night he crept to the window of the house to observe the conduct of its inhabitants and he saw that the princess was passed from bed to bed as her owners assuaged their carnal desires. She stooped over one bed and gave her mouth to the weapon of one of the men as the others stood in a row to enjoy her flesh from behind. One by one they entered her royal flesh. Some taking the tauter way, others choosing to use her as a man should use a woman. Until at last she had satisfied them fully and was chained to the wall to spend the night awaiting further erotic use as the essences that they had introduced into her appealing form leaked and cascaded from the places where they had been infused.

At long last, after much thought, the hunter made the fateful decision to peddle his information to the queen for the pile of buttery gold that he so desired. He made the mistake that so many men make when they seek to bargain with the devil incarnate. The error of thought that suggests that a covenant can be made with those that are beyond ruthless and that unguarded knowledge can be traded for wherewithal without undue risk.

The court was in session, the queen presiding over her subjects with pitiless candor. Finally came the time when informers, spies and those with someone to betray usually came forward to reveal the words that they had heard in the dark or merely invented to gain the estates of the condemned. The hunter stepped forward and uttered his arrangement, the locality of the princess for a reward fitting for such betrayal. Expecting a hearing, he uttered his fateful words while the queen fondled her favorite whip. A length of rawhide interwoven with thorns of diamond and blades of iron that was still rusty with the blood of the last use.

Scarcely before his words had ceased to echo in the stone hall he was taken into custody and fetters were clapped to his wrists and ankles. The queen, a great believer in the veracity of words spoken under duress, was not inclined to pay her new servant for his knowledge. Instead she planned to enjoy the squeezing of words from unwilling lips and gain not just the satisfaction of his slavery to her lust, but also the final conclusion to the threat to her dominance. Screaming and tearful the hunter was tossed into an oubliette in preparation for the queen's personal attentions as she drew her own blood from her hands by pulling the cords of her whip through her fingers in her anger.

That night the hunter discovered the faithlessness of queens. Naked and in tight chains that constricted his limbs he was bound spread-eagled to her bed as she cooed over his helplessness. Not one to forgo the pleasure of the degradation of others she sat by the bed on her golden throne as she asked him where the princess had sought sanctuary. The hunter supposed that he could still sell his thoughts and refused her the words that she wished to hear, so she called another man from a dank cell and ordered him to teach the hunter the meaning of perverse love. The sight of the hunter being taught this bitter lesson so inflamed her desires that the queen moaned and satisfied herself as the hunter was penetrated. Then the hunter was forced to implore the other prisoner to repeat the assault, this time using his traitorous mouth to satisfy that steaming manhood.

At last the game was played out and the queen called in her chief of all the torturers, the woman who delighted in inflicting agonies on the men under her authority. Her muscles moved under her oiled skin and the layer of fat that bulked her body. An iron brand was heated to white heat and laid on the hunter's flesh with precision as he finally told the queen what she wished of him. In bitter recrimination of his own foolishness he found himself part of a coffle that was to be passed to the Sultan of Bagdad who was in need of men to serve as casual harlots to the officers of his guard.

The next morning the queen gathered a small guard and rode in state to the forest of Teutoburg. She intended to seek the miners and relieve them of their plaything to enable her to clench her fist around the kingdom like a woman's hand squeezes a sponge of the last of its water. But, even the intentions of queens can carry awry! In the forest of the Teutoburger Wald the small attendant parade of guards was attacked by the thieves and cutthroats that she herself had generated from the escaped lords of her kingdom. Her horse bolted with alacrity and carried her to safety, but she was lost in the forest as the horse broke a leg in the burrow of some small animal of the woods and she was alone.

For a day she wandered under the dark green cloak of that forest, unknowing as to her direction and unable to determine the path of the sun as it was covered by that umbra of oak leaves. Finally she stumbled on an open meadow with a large digging in the center and she recognized the place that the hunter had described in his agony. She saw her quarry, forced to do the demeaning chores of the men, emptying the privies and clipping the beautiful roses that climbed over the eaves of the house. But, she was not able to capture her prey for the same reason that the hunter had chosen to avoid a conflict with the miners. So she retreated into the forest and planned her strategies, knowing that guile and cunning would make up for lack of brawn and strength.

She gathered apples, rosy on one side and green on the other and then she sought out mushrooms that she had knowledge of to concoct her ruse. All night she prepared the poisoned fruit that would render her victims incapable as he steeped the apples in the juices of the mushrooms and rubbed the skins of the apples to persuade them to soak up the deadly elixir that she had prepared. Finally she was finished and in the early light before the dawning of the sun she laid the apples in a small pile on the step of the house. Each apple was fair, green and red. Each was a choice treat for hungry lips just as each had a film of toxic brew invisibly dried to its peel.

From her vantage in the forest the queen watched the princess open the door, notice the apples and then pick them up. So confused was she by the early morning erotic demands of her owners that she did not consider the gift of the forest strange, but bore the fruit into the house as a repast for her masters. The queen waited until the sun had risen fully over the horizon before she crept to the window of the house to discover what outcome her ruse had borne. Sure enough, most all of the inhabitants of the house had succumbed to the delirium-inducing effects of the tampered apples. All except the princess who stood holding the chain by which her ankles were affixed to the wall. All the miners lay prostrate on the cold slate floor, insensible and uncaring of events around them.

The queen entered the house with a feeling of undeniable triumph that quickly turned to anger when she realized that she could not find the key to the lock which bound the princess' fetters to the brass staple set deep into the wall. She had planned to take the princess into her care, lead her out of the forest and inflict grievous punishments upon her for daring to run from the punishment that she so richly deserved.

For a moment the queen considered using a knife to end the princess' life, but she realized that the smell of the blood that would surely gush upon her own clothes would bring all the nighttime wolves to her trail. The miners lay insensible, dead to the world and so the queen thought that the poison that she had so carefully prepared had killed them. So she forced the princess to eat one of the remaining apples in the sure knowledge that this would end forever the threat to her control of the kingdom.

Her grim work done and satisfaction blooming in her heart, the queen gathered food and a cloak from the house and made her way back into the forest, little knowing that the denizens of the house were not in fact dead, but simply insensible with the effects of the noxious drug.

The queen took the measure of the sun rising above the trees and headed east with a long sure stride. Despite the thwarting of her devious and degenerate plans to enjoy the attentions of the princess under the threat and actuality of torture for her own personal gratification, her heart was lightened by her small victory and she was in good heart as she emerged from the forest the next day. She found a small party of her knights searching for her at the edge of the trees. So she was able to enter her castle in state and continue her depravities with the sure and certain knowledge that no one could thwart her rule, her pleasure or her commands.

And so it went...

The queen tightened her grip on the kingdom, the king awoke one day in his own dungeons to discover that he was to be confined in a cage like an animal to be released every night for the base use of both prisoners and his tormenters under the laughing countenance of the wicked queen.

Deep in a simulacrum of a perverted kingdom within the dungeons of the castle, the obese chief torturer reigned as Empress divine in her own right. She sat on her throne of naked men with her hard boots resting on the backs of young girls as she dispensed agonies, miseries, sufferings and anguish on her unwilling subjects.

In the forest, in the house of the miners it went badly for the princess. The men blamed her for their being poisoned and did not listen to her pleas of mercy as they justly beat her for her delinquency. In this they were well within their rights because she was but a vessel for their use, an instrument of pleasure and a mere chattel in their eyes and according to their rules. Princess no longer, they branded her to mark her as their own. A trivial marking of property with a white hot iron on the delicate skin of that small triangle that lies just above a woman's sex.

Finally the miners decided that since their slave was not suitable for any use but to please them as they willed. They decided that she would be better confined where they could use her as and when they willed. So, they fashioned a box of crystal to keep her in. They sealed it, leaving just a few small openings so that they could feed her and use her as they willed as the moment seemed right. They decked her with gold and gems and then closed the glass coffin with a level of craftsmanship that has seldom been seen in the land since Athens fell to Alexander and Corinth fell to Mummius.

The months passed, fluttering by like the wind-blown pages of a book in the cold north wind. Every life seemed in a comfortable stasis. The princess, sealed in her glass coffin, suffering the attentions of the men who so needed relief after their long hours working in the mine. The queen, exultant in her power, using her whip to prove her authority and the king who learned that a man can pierce another man in lust, pining them screaming them to the bed. Women can enjoy their own vile rapes and can also enjoy penetrating a man with blunt articles of ivory, wood and steel.

A year after the princess had been locked in her glass prison she noticed a small crack in the glass. A mirrored sliver in the crystal that ran from a corner to the hole through which she was fed and watered. She tapped the glass and was surprised to see that the sliver grew and extended under her tapping. Hope sprang in her heart and she realized that fortune had smiled on her; perhaps she might escape her prison? Tapping blows, instant thumps of her small fists caused the crack to extend until the crystal shattered silently into a thousand sparkling shards. Almost confused by her outrageous luck, Snow White climbed from the wreck of her prison and stood on legs unused to standing. She reeled from the house in the hearing of the picks and shovels of the men who had used her so ruthlessly and disappeared into the trees with never a backward glance at the place that she had spent a year in terrible abused bondage.

Snow White was but a faded waif wending her way between the gnarled and ancient trunks of the grey oaks.

*****

At this point, dear reader, you will imagine that this tale, terrible as it has been for so many of the characters who inhabit its telling, is on a slow trajectory towards an ending in which the princess frees her father and puts the evil queen to the sword as is traditional in parables of this nature. I have the pleasure, however, to tell the tale as it actually happened and not as those of you with soft, generous souls would find fulfilling. For the end is one of quite a different nature, an ending that sours the psyche and blasts the spirit. But, I am constrained by the actuality of the scenes that actually took place and not some fairy tale in which the good triumph against all odds. In which the evildoers become but compost for the next year's crops. Those that tell the tale otherwise, like the brothers Grimm and that Frenchman Perrault and their ilk, have sadly tried to massage the emotions of their readers with untruths and falsehoods. Sugar coated distortions of the human spirit. For this is a history and not a fable, a tale or a fairy story. This is the blunt rusted steel edge of real life that haunts us all and shows no mercy to the weak, despite their righteous suffering.

*****

A week of footsore travelling, sustained by berries, roots and acorns that swelled her belly until at last Snow White stumbled from the forest and fell prostrate by the door of a woodsman's humble shack in a delirium. There she found a refuge of sorts as the woodsman's wife took her in and nursed her on their bed. She was sleeping when the woodsman came home from his daily travails in the forest. He was a chopper of the boughs of the trees and a maker charcoal in mounds of slow burning wood with a covering of clay.

He looked at the fair woman that fate had brought his way and felt a sinful lust that almost overwhelmed him. The gold chains and rings, the pale complexion and fair face that demanded his attention. The woodsman's wife stood in silent assent as he covered the princess with his body and woke her with the thrusts of his manhood pushing into her vulnerable body. As the princess weakly tried to escape the torment of being filled by the man pinning her to the bed, she could see the woodsman's wife standing relishing the circumstance that she might no longer have to put up with his crude rapes because of the substitute that now filled the marriage bed. In a few short minutes he was drained and withdrew leaving the abused princess limp on the stained sheets. His wife fetched the chains that they used for their dog and affixed their new slave to the bed. Then the woodsman's wife detached all the gold and gems from Snow White's body and passed them to her husband.

A new phase in the princess' life began; a new oppression in which, by night, she served the lusts of the woodsman when he returned from his work and by day she drudged as a maid for the woodsman's wife. It was, she reflected, better than her time in the crystal coffin of the miners. So she began to recover in body and spirit even though the woodsman's wife soon began to enjoy a more intimate erogenous service in the afternoons. An erotic servitude that came with sharp canings for failing to please the shameless woman with the zeniths of bliss that she demanded from her maid.

Eventually, as in all things, the wife of the woodsman tired of the princess as did her husband. Beauty has its attractions, but power over a slave soon loses its shine and the wicked couple started to consider selling their reluctant servant. For though Snow White never cried out and never resisted their advances, the princess had become indolent and lethargic and never showed the requisite enthusiasm that their erotic activities demanded. The woodsman had spent the gold on wine and stronger and his wife kept nagging him to sell their slave in order that she could buy some fine clothes.

Thus it was that a nobleman passed the woodsman's hut to ask directions. On his fine caparisoned horse and with an axe strapped to his back he noticed the beauty of the princess and asked her provenance. The sale proceeded with alacrity and he rode to the city with his new purchase on a long halter walking behind.

*****

As we know, fate has a great part to play in our lives. It is an impartial force that makes itself felt through coincidence and chance, neither for good nor for evil. It is simply mankind's expression for circumstance and accidental happenings that are incidental and ever fluctuating, ever mutable and capricious.

*****

So it happened that as the nobleman and his pitiful captive came to the town a great fete was in progress. Adults and children, nobles and artisans, men and women were gathered for the festival of light, when the day has ceased waxing and the night is waning no more. To celebrate this inexorable changing of the seasons, the queen had decided that a beheading and tormenting of her rivals and challengers to her swelling power would be appropriate to show the cowed mass of her subjects that her rule was incontestable. Every hour until sundown a victim was to be brought forth from the oubliettes and cages under the castle and dealt with by her cadre of tormentors, the final sufferer being the king himself!

Into this crowd arrived the nobleman and his unlucky captive. A rough shift covered Snow White's body and her long hair swept down her back as the nobleman stopped to admire the torment that was being inflicted on an Earl who had refused to give up his son for the queen's amusement. As they watched from the back of that muttering crowd a fanfare broke the chattering and the queen appeared on a charger, surrounded by her guards. Ermine and the fur of leopard adorned her body, fluttering occasionally in the breeze to reveal her naked and sumptuous body beneath. A pearl circlet was on her brow and her lace gloved hand bore her favorite whip. On her shapely legs were boots of soft girl's skin and around her neck were chains of gold with gems that sparkled like blood freshly shed. Red stained lips pouted, as she admired the use of the bitter instruments of torture that were being applied to the man who had not done her bidding.