Snowbound

Story Info
Cabin is more than a haven from a blizzard.
2.4k words
3.95
25k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mascaife
mascaife
2 Followers

Outside, the soft hiss of falling snow is the only sound. Shadows cast from the cabin windows dance in sprightly cadence to the rhythm of light from a crackling fireplace.

Within the protective walls, the sizzling logs warm the room and surround the two of us with cozy cheer. Nestled deep in my arms, your head cradled between my neck and shoulder, we share a warmth not generated by the burning wood, but by the mutual awareness of each other.

Holding you closely, tenderly, I am content in the simple pleasure of your touch. The soft scent of your perfume tantalizes me, as I let my lips brush lightly over your hair.

I feel the gentle pressure of your breasts against me as you breathe, and the muffled beat of your heart binds my life to the life within you.

The soft rhythm of your sleepy breathing seems totally out of character with that of the gasping, breathless, passionate woman I held only a short time ago. My thoughts drift pleasantly back over the hours we have been here, and I find myself once again becoming aroused. Soon you will awaken and this time will be gentle and loving, soft and slow in contrast to the fury with which we took each other last...

When I suggested we take a drive up through the mountains, I really just wanted to get out of the city and away from people. The crisp, fresh air and stark beauty of snow capped peaks always clears my mind and leaves me feeling vibrantly alive. Having an attractive female in close proximity enhanced the effect.

Maybe if I had not been so high on life, I would have seen the first hint of the rock slide and we would not be stranded now. Maybe someone would have come along soon, and we could have gotten a ride back into town ahead of the storm. Maybe a lot of things would or would not have happened, but I am not one to sit and hope for rescue on a back road with the winter wind smelling of snow and night only a couple of hours away.

You didn't argue my decision at all. I've lived out here too long not to know how slight the odds were if we bet on getting help before the snow began. We probably wouldn't make the 10 miles back into town either, but at least we might be far enough down the mountain to avoid the worst of the storm. Watching the shift and sway of your body as you moved downhill had made me acutely aware of a ripeness which could not be disguised by the heavy clothes.

In fact, I was having trouble suppressing visions of making love under the open starlight, when the storm issued it's first announcement. A brief flurry of heavy flakes swirled around us as the wind sighed through the needled treetops.

Somehow you spotted the vague silhouette of this place against the darkening grey of the sky and without hesitation started out across the hillside. I held little hope it would be much more than a shack, but at least it offered some protection from the snow and wind.

When I reached the small porch, you had opened the door and were peering into the gloomy interior. The dimming twilight gave only a hint of the twinkle in your eyes, but the mischievous smile of your mouth teased me unmercifully.

Hanging on a nail just inside the door was a kerosene lantern. In a few seconds, the flickering flame was causing shadows to grow and shrink as we entered the single room of the structure. With the door shut, the sound of the wind was barely detectable, the log walls furnishing a natural insulation.

A stone fireplace formed an entire end of the cabin, and was flanked by a rack full of firewood. A small sign tacked on the wood announced this was the property of "Jim Bridger" and further declared, "If you are here to destroy, there is nothing I can do to stop you. If you seek shelter, be welcome. You will find food enough for 3 days if necessary. Please replace what you use."

At the other end of the room stood a cabinet topped by a porcelain sink and pump head. A battered sofa, single chair, and small wooden table made up the rest of the furnishings. No doubt our accommodations would be termed "rustic" in the kindest of descriptions, but I didn't hear any complaints.

Leaving you to investigate the pantry contents, I located a tinderbox and within minutes, the heat from the fire was penetrating layers of chilled clothes.

When you handed me a small glass filled with brandy from the "supplies" I truly did not know what to say. As I raised the glass your eyes caught mine, and I spent an eternal instant falling into the wide pupils facing me. Your eyelids seemed suddenly heavy as the blood roared in my ears and the world spun. I wanted you with every fragment of my being at that very moment. Before you tore your eyes away, I saw the need rise equally hot within you, startling and frightening in urgency.

As you began to turn away in embarrassment, I took both glasses and placed them on the table. Reaching out to touch your shoulder, I felt the slight shudder as you turned into my arms. Half closed eyes met mine again as you tilted up to meet my lips, and the universe contracted until nothing was left but the fullness of your mouth crushed hungrily against mine. The eagerness of your kiss intensified as I pulled the full length of your body against mine. I could feel the heat of your breasts and belly through our clothes, your nipples hardening into points against my chest as my arms locked you tightly to me.

As your breathing quickened, the pounding of your heart approached that of mine. Reaching between us, I cupped your left breast in my hand, feeling your sigh more than hearing it as you turned to press it more firmly into me. Running my thumb lightly around the areole, I could feel the nipple straining against the fabric of brassiere and shirt. Cloth covered flesh filled and overflowed my palm as I gently kneaded this wondrously receptive delight.

Moving slowly, I located the top of your shirt, and began working downward, freeing each button in turn. Though still lost in the sensation of your wanton kiss, and working to bare your flesh to my touch, I could not fail to feel the heat of your loins as you ground against me. At any moment, I expected to burst through the flimsy denim of our jeans and bury myself deeply within you.

With no awareness of the passage of time or events, I found myself pressed firmly against your bare torso. The thrust of your breasts, now fully erect and crushed tightly against me, sent waves of desire, weakening my knees. I felt you begin to sag, and as we sank onto the, my hand began to caress the soft skin of your belly, moving lightly over the top of your jeans and down a seam darkened by moisture. From deep in your throat, I felt the moan rise as your hips thrust upward.

Kneeling on the floor beside you, I began moving my swollen lips down your neck, savoring the soft skin behind your ears. I could have spent hours sampling the silkiness of you, but the urgency with which you were guiding my efforts bespoke more immediate needs.

The pressure of your hands moved my head downward across first one breast then the other. I let my tongue circle the nipple on one while rolling the other lightly between thumb and forefinger. Coated with warm moisture, the slippery flesh seemed to grow even more taut. Removing my lips slightly, I blew gently on the tip, alternating between moist heat and cool breeze, then taking as much of the flesh into my mouth as possible. Your shivering response told me everything I needed to know.

Continuing my slow downward trek, I licked lightly across your navel. Peach fuzz tickled my lips and I could feel the underlying muscles tighten down your belly. With my right hand, I had worked the button on the waistband loose, and now began sliding the zipper down slowly, gently following the widening flap with my tongue. The wetness was complete now, the scent of your arousal full in my nostrils as I neared the end of my sensual odyssey. Teasingly, I reversed direction, feeling you squirm to maneuver the center of your heat under my touch.

As I continued to trace the edges of the V formed by the open fly, I felt your hands gently working at the buckle of my belt. In moments, the touch of your warm hand enveloped the length of my maleness, and I found myself losing control.

Quickly turning my attention back to you, I began sliding the jeans off your hips as you raised up to accommodate me. Separated only by a thin, lacy layer of soaked silk, I could not resist the squirming warmth before me.

As I lowered my mouth to bestow the ultimate kiss, I felt you doing the same to me. The warmth of your lips and tongue sent me to the very edge of control, as I slid deeply into your demanding mouth.

I moved my tongue along the sopping crease of your panties and could feel your concentration on me diminish slightly. Spreading your legs wider, I began to alternate my attention, moving up the inside of one thigh, back down to the middle, teasing with a quick nibble on the center of your passion, then away and up the other side. Within minutes, you were squirming to keep my mouth in the most sensitive areas, clamping your thighs tightly around my head and grinding the wetness into my face.

The only way I could maintain control was to keep you so engrossed in pleasure that you could do little more than hold on to me. I felt the grip of your hands as you encouraged me, and the knowledge that you were totally helpless under my touch left me with a heady feeling of power.

I quickly slid the remaining barrier over your hips, off your legs, and parting those lovely thighs once more, pushed my tongue as deeply into you as it would reach. Withdrawing, I kissed lightly along your passion swollen lower lips. Tracing each in turn, I ended with my lips surrounding the bud of your passion. My tongue spun and twisted around it. My teeth gently surrounded it as your hips slipped into a rocking, thrusting rhythm of their own.

My hands had been tracing the arc of you from lower spine to thighs, but now I moved them more downward, to pull your hips up in tight embrace as I kissed you deeper and faster. I felt the tremors starting deep in your belly. Your thighs gripped the sides of my head and neck with tremendous strength.

I felt my lips, as swollen, soft, and wet as those I was kissing, gripped by the suction of your peaking passion. Wave after wave swept over you, each more delightful than the previous.

For long minutes I took my pleasure in lifting you higher and higher until I knew it was time to join you in the ultimate journey. I managed to extricate myself from your grip and carefully roll you gently onto your knees leaning over the sofa. Though the floor of the cabin was of wood, the fireplace rug provided a soft cushion upon which we knelt.

Like a cat in heat, you arched your back, presenting me with full and absolute access to the wonders of your tender body. No guidance was necessary, and with my hands on your waist, pulling against the flare of your luscious hips, I slowly and steadily entered your warm, tight, wetness.

As I slid deeply into you, I moved my hands upwards, leaning you back so that we were in contact from loin and buttock to chest and shoulders. While one hand caressed your breasts, I moved the other down the soft curve of your belly, until my fingers touched the focus of our union. Kissing the back of your neck and shoulders, feeling your hair brush lightly against my cheek, while buried deeply inside, I was totally engrossed in pleasure.

The light touch of your fingers increased the sensations now coursing through my body. As I felt your fingers touching both of us, I moved my hands again to the flare of your hips.

Thrusting forward and upward, down and back, I felt the tightness of you increasing. With each stroke, I pulled back until we barely remained united, then slid slowly and fully into the moist and hungry warmth.

I never knew when our movements became involuntary. When you again leaned forward, spreading your knees further apart and arching your hips sharply upward, I found myself driving into you with a ferocity which sent tremors along both of our bodies. At the same time, I could feel you pushing back to meet me with the same mindless rhythm.

The blood roared in my ears, I drove deeply into you and held tightly to your squirming hips as the first wave hit. It began in my toes and rolled rapidly over me, my thighs, hips, and stomach muscles tightened into impossible rigidity as my entire body gave vent to passionate release. I felt as if I had grown by half again in length, and sought to bury myself even further into the now grasping, milking depths of you.

Shuddering with every spasm, the world blackening before my eyes, I felt you grinding and writhing in your own final release as I spent myself deeply within you.

Seconds seemed an eternity as we shared "the little death". Two hearts which only moments ago seemed near bursting now slowed their pounding as the adrenaline levels in our blood decreased. Still gripped tightly within you, I leaned forward to once again surround you in my arms, caressing and kissing you as the final shivers of your pleasure faded into gentle contentment.

Once again the crackling of the fire was the only sound to be heard in the room, as we lay entwined in each others arms...

mascaife
mascaife
2 Followers