Snowbound Trouble

Story Info
A accidental exhibitionist meets her voyeur.
4k words
4.22
33.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer *

This story includes graphic non-consensual sex that some readers may find offensive. It is fantasy put to paper for those who might enjoy it. I do not condone rape or violence.

**********************************

My parents own a condo in the White Mountains of New Hampshire and I had come up for a weekend of solitude. I loved coming up just before a big snowstorm. We almost never had neighbors on those weekends and the snowfall was beautiful to watch. The condo was a three story affair with my bedroom on the second floor, facing the river behind the complex and the master bedroom on the top floor. There were about twenty units in total clustered in a single building at the end of the road. Beyond the road lay miles of cross-country ski trails and wilderness. The condo was solitude. Peace. Quiet. A chance to unwind away from the stress of upcoming exams.

This weekend I had skipped out of my Friday classes to make it to the condo before the storm hit. I'm a senior in mathematics. I know how nerdy that sounds but I don't look like a nerd; no glasses! Nobody would ever call me skinny but that's okay, I'm happy. A 'happy handful' my boyfriend always said, usually while tickling me so he could watch me squirm.

I had left the boyfriend back in Boston this weekend. It was just me, the condo and the quiet. I was going to enjoy every minute of it. The master bedroom had a small Jacuzzi, which I intended to make good use of later. Right now, I was looking out my bedroom window at the river and the gathering dusk. The river hadn't frozen over yet, but old snow gathered into piles on the rocks and soft flakes were just starting to add a fresh coat. By the end of this storm, the entire river would be buried under a thick coat of the snow and ice, hidden from view until the spring. It was almost sad watching the river die each winter.

Stripping out of my jeans and sweater, I stood by the window brushing my hair. This was a nightly ritual. My hair curled most of the way down my back and only careful brushing kept it from being hopelessly tangled. Each long stroke calmed me, soothing the nerves aroused by studying for mid-terms. Just dressed in a comfortable white bra and panty set, the cold from the window was starting to make my nipples harden. Stepping closer to the window, I watched my breath cloud the glass, playing peek-a-boo with the river. My nipples strained toward the cold, puckering almost painfully tight, so I leaned in and rubbed them gently on the glass.

Dropping the brush on the bed, I tweaked my right nipple and moaned as desire streaked through my breast. The cold was completely arousing. It pressed, slipping icy fingers around the white cotton. Slipping my bra straps off my shoulders, I lowered a bra cup so I had clear access to the tight peak. I had always liked things a little rough and the bra forcing my breast up felt like the rope bondage my boyfriend and I experimented with. Cupping and massaging the firm globe, I exposed my left breast as well and pressed myself against the glass. Abandoning the taunt nipples to the glass, I slipped a hand in my panties and closed my eyes. I was already wet.

I rubbed my clit, imaging my fingers were my boyfriend's hand. My hips rocked with the movement of his imaginary fingers as he teased me. I felt his fingers play with the lips surrounding my clit, eliciting a gush of warm juice. He snaked one hand upward, past the breasts mashed to the glass, to my neck. As I spread my legs a little wider to give him better access, his hand tightened around my neck, restricting me; pinning me in place between him and the window. I whimpered against the imaginary hand and his middle finger stroked harder, faster. My panties were completely soaked. He held my cunt open, letting the cold air in front of the window kiss the swollen flesh. My head rolled back and to the side as I felt the orgasm build. With each rock of my hips, my breasts bounced against the glass. I felt him lower his hand and roll my left nipple.

Opening my eyes, I looked to see if there was a way to press more of my flesh against the cold. I saw movement outside of the window. I had an audience! I couldn't tell much about him, but he was on the cross-country ski path and bundled against the cold. I could tell it was a guy by his stance but not much else. Watching me watching him, he made a slight rolling motion with his wrist, indicating I should continue.

Voyeurism had never turned me on and the illusion of my boyfriend's presence snapped. Who was this man? He knew where I lived, what I looked liked! He had watched me masturbate. Shaking with embarrassment and fear, I took a step back from the window. He just stared, waiting. I was so aroused that I wasn't sure I wanted to stop but my boyfriend's image had fled. My nipples puckered and strained toward the stranger.

The staring continued for a few seconds more as I debated. He waited. Did I dare? That stare was making me hotter. Leaning back into the window, I slowly rubbed my tits against the glass again and watched for his reaction. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw a smile. I sucked the wet fingers of my right hand into my mouth and sucked them in and out, pretending they were my mysterious watcher's cock. After a minute, I lowered them back to my pussy and started rubbing again.

The window wasn't low enough for him to see my fingers playing with my swollen flesh, but he knew exactly what I was doing. His eyes spoke volumes. I raised my left hand back to my throat, grasping my neck tight enough to make breathing slightly difficult and moaned. Watching him, I imagined it was him behind me. Stroking my cunt, teasing me, holding me in place, against him, by my neck. Rocking back and forth faster now, my nipples rubbed the glass bringing them to frigid peaks. I dropped my hand back to my tits and rolled them, pinching lightly. My orgasm was building again making it difficult to keep my eyes on the stranger. I felt the waves start and increased the movement of my hand against my clit to a frantic pace. I moaned, closing my eyes and dropped my forehead against the cold glass. The waves of my climax rode through my body, leaving tingling, happy weakness in their wake. When I came back to myself, I looked down at the stranger and saw fresh tracks in the snow leading further down the ski path. He had left!

I bit my lip, self-doubt overriding the little pleasure that remained. Did he see my climax? Did I not please him? Why did he leave? Turning from the window, determined not to think of him, I finished stripping and went to run the water in the Jacuzzi. I loosely braided my hair and twisted it up into a bun to keep it out of the water. My skin was still cold from the glass and the heat of the water stung for a minute. I relaxed in the tub listening to the snow fall until the water started getting cold and I was forced out. The scented oils had softened and relaxed my skin; soothing the ache left behind by the long drive. Wandering around the condo, naked, I debated watching a movie but decided against it and retreated to my bedroom. The curtains were still open although no other trace of experiment remained.

Almost unconsciously, I turned out the light and returned to the window, looking down for the stranger. Night had fallen fully while I bathed; already the snow was covering his ski tracks and it all seemed faint. I still couldn't believe I had pleasured myself for him, even worse, with him; his imaginary hands bringing me to completion. Ashamed of my voyeuristic act, I stared at the river, struggling to reconcile my actions with who I thought I was. Ice was forming in the shallow areas, trapping snow on its surface, changing the shape of the water's path. Maybe I was like the river, and the snow had covered me, turning me into something different this night?

There was a sudden movement in the window and it took a moment of searching before I realized it was a person behind me, reflected in the glass. He stood in my bedroom door, framed by the hallway light. I stared at him, afraid. Remembering my nakedness, I shrunk in on myself, trying to cover everything at once. Although he now wore jeans, a plaid shirt and leather gloves, I was sure it was the stranger. There could only be one reason he had returned, breaking into the condo. Scared, I bit my bottom lip and backed into the glass. He scanned my naked body and grinned.

He was large man, maybe six feet tall and obviously stronger than me. I stared at him, wondering if I should scream. If it would matter? He was between me and the bedroom door, and his stance made it clear I wasn't getting passed him. There were no neighbors this night so who would hear? Sucking in a deep breath to try, I watched his eyes track the movement of my chest and realized my fear was arousing him. He rubbed the crotch of his pants with one hand, adjusting himself, and stepped toward me. I dove for my cell phone but barely moved before he crushed my body between his and the glass. He undid the clip holding my hair in its bun, wound the braid around his hand, and used that to control my head. I felt him rubbing himself against me, grinding his cock against my lower back. The rough material of his jeans scraped my ass, the zipper digging in.

I squirmed, trying to get away from his body but I could tell he was enjoying the fight. I wasn't a threat to him. He captured both my hands and zip tied them in front of me.

Shoving against the window with my bound hands, I still struggled to free my trapped body. I couldn't budge him. He growled at me, pulling my hair and forcing my head back, exposing my neck. I felt his lips moving over my neck, nuzzling gently, then he bit my ear. His teeth brought sharp pain. I whimpered and he chuckled slightly.

"This is what you imagined. My hands on you. Taking you. You pleasing me." His rough voice startled me.

"Please, no. I have a boyfriend. I was thinking about him." I whispered, knowing it was a partial lie. My breasts pressed hard against the glass, my nipples painfully erect once again.

"Liar!" he breathed in my ear before pushing against me harder, miming the sex act. "You want me to fuck you. To take my pleasure from your body. You begged me to show you real pleasure the moment you rubbed your tits on the glass." He emphasized each husky word with a thrust of his hips.

He grabbed my left breast, squeezing hard. Then pinched the nipple and twisted until I gasped from the pain. His hips kept me pinned. He jerked hard on my braid, warning me of the futility when I raised my hands to fight him. I tried to spin around, to run, but he used my hair to put me on my knees.

"Suck me, baby. Like you imagined." I knew he was referring to the moment in the window when I sucked my fingers. I winced.

"No." My voice shook but I couldn't give in. I wouldn't become his willing plaything.

He slammed a knee against the side of my face. Stunned for a moment, I fell forward, into his thighs. Holding the side of my face, I breathed deep, trying to control the pain. I rocked backwards, struggling to focus.

He undid his belt and pants, pulling his jeans and underwear down to his thighs. His cock sprang out and he grabbed it. His eyes glittered and I felt his cock hit my swollen cheek. He fisted my hair, using it to hold me still while he cock whipped my face. Humiliated I tried to look defiant but it was hard with precum stringing on my cheeks.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck your mouth." His rough voice had hardened with anger. "You can suck me or I can hurt you." A pause. "Bite me and you will regret it."

I nodded numbly and wrapped my lips around his cock. Drawing back slightly I took up a steady motion, using my bound hands to rub the shaft. I flicked my hand over the head before teasing the underside. Nibbling, sucking and licking, I worked at him, trying to please. He kept one hand fisted in my hair and used it to guide my motions. At one point, he pulled up sharply on my hair and I cried out in pain. Forcing himself down my throat, he drove his cock deeper with each thrust. I could only swallow part of him but he just thrust harder, almost choking me with each forward motion. My jaw was sore and on one sudden jerk, I grazed him with my teeth. He stopped instantly and took a step back. I huddled down, covering my body with my arms and begged. "Please. It was an accident! I didn't mean it! Please, let me suck you. I want to please you! Please!"

I know I was begging but I terrified. The begging seemed to please him because he stepped toward me. He jerked on my braid and pulled me to my feet, spinning me toward the dresser. One hand pushed on my back, forcing me down against its hard surface. We froze like that for a moment, then I struggled violently. He laughed and forced my legs wider using his own thighs to keep me spread eagle. He reached around me to rub my clit. I pushed back, trying to get away, but that only forced me against him. He bit my neck, shoulders and back leaving marks. I screamed from the combined pain/pleasure of it. His eyes caught mine in the dresser mirror.

"You're beautiful when you scream, baby."

When I felt his cock push against my pussy, I pushed back, squirming to get away. He only laughed, gripped my hips and started rubbing. I calmed down a little, realizing he only meant to rape me, not ass-rape me. Then I felt his thumb brush against my anus. His pushed his thumb in, piercing me. I started to fight again and he punched me in the ribs. Gasping for breath, I hunched over the dresser. He stepped back, and I felt something stinging hit my backside. When I raised up in shock, he only shoved me back down on the dresser and continued to hit me. He brushed the item down my legs and up the inside of my thighs between hits and I finally figured out he was using my own hairbrush.

He kept hitting me until I stopped fighting. I heard a zipper and looked up into the dresser mirror. He had stepped away and was rummaging in a bag. I raised my head thinking of trying for the door but he was back behind me in a heartbeat trying to force something in my ass. I squirmed as much as I could, but he shoved it in. The assault hurt; I felt every inch of penetration. After what seemed like forever, he stilled. Then his cock was back to rubbing my pussy. I stayed bent over on the dresser afraid to move. He teased my lips then pushed inside me. I felt like meat on a hook. Strung up for his pleasure. He started pounding forward, slapping me into the dresser with each thrust.

He leaned close to my ear. "I'm going to cum in you. I'm going to leave my cum so deep inside of you, baby, that you'll never get rid of me."

One arm snaked around my waist and his fingers found my clit again. He rolled and played with it until his hips started to lose their rhythm. He slammed me into the dresser one final time and I felt him cum. He held me there, pressed against the hard wood for several minutes.

Relieved it was over and slightly disappointed I hadn't cum, too, I could seem his face in the mirror, above my own swollen face, and he looked smugly pleased. I waited, expecting him to release me. Instead, he spun me around and bit hard against the base of my neck. I felt his teeth, the pain as he marked me. His hands found my breasts and squeezed, twisting and tormenting. I must have made a noise, a whimper, maybe a moan, because he shoved me toward the bed. When I fell onto it, he reached into his pocket and pulled something out. Pushing me down on the sheets, he pinned my body with his and stretched my arms above me. I felt ties wrap my wrists to the bed and struggled but it was too late. He had zip tied my wrists to the bed.

He disappeared into the bathroom and there was the sound of running water. When he returned to the bedroom, his pants were back in place and he held two small clips. Grinning, he kneed my legs apart and balanced between them. The bed groaned with the unaccustomed weight. Without breaking eye contact, he bent down, teasing my breasts. His eyes glinted with arousal as he licked and sucked, nearly giving me an orgasm from the simple pleasure. When my nipples were completely taunt, he placed a clip on each, pinching them hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. Once the clips were in place, he returned to suckling each breast, licking and teasing the clips. Every movement jiggled the clips and sent little darts of pain through me. I squirmed, trying to get away but he just used his fingers to flick hard at the clips.

He leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "Are you wet for me, baby? I want you to scream for me."

Pulling back, he reached into his bag and drew out a small leather whip. Only a foot long, it had several small strips of leather hanging from the handle. With him kneeling over me, and my wrists bound, I could barely fight, but I tried. He dragged the whip over my stomach and breasts then across my neck and face, laughing as I flinched. He seemed to change his mind about something and laid the whip across my stomach. One finger traced the bite mark left in my neck then moved down my body until he was between my legs. I squirmed, embarrassed to be displayed like a slut for him. He found the butt plug he had jammed in me and started wiggling it. The sensation was uncomfortable but not entirely unpleasant. Then I felt him lick my pussy. A long, slow lick. He braced a hand against either thigh, holding me in place, and blew lightly on my clit. I squirmed again, already aroused by the nipple clamps and becoming more so despite myself. I knew he could tell. His mouth slid forward to suck my clit, his teeth scraping, his lips gently teasing the surround skin. Two fingers slid into me, and my body worshipped them, trying to draw them deeper. He made a come-hither motion with them, and I pulsed. Every fiber of my being was focused on his hands, his fingers, his lips. With one hand he went back to wiggling the butt plug while still nipping at my clit and I was lost. I bucked and thrashed on the sheets, amazed that after everything he had done to me, he could make me cum so violently. When I exploded, I screamed and he kept teasing me gently, dragging out the orgasm.

Stunned by what he had accomplished, I watched him crawl up my body until his weight pressed me into the bed. His hips and mine met and he paused, grinding softly against my sensitive flesh. He bent down and kissed me, nibbling on the edges of my lips before deepening the kiss, probing insistently. I felt light touches as his tongue slipped to my throat, licking the marks he had left earlier. When the nuzzling stopped, I opened my eyes and saw he had a long strip of leather in his hand. Wide-eyed I watched in fear as he leaned forward, tying it around my head. I was effectively gagged.

I closed my eyes, again afraid. I had just let a fully clothed stranger give me an orgasm after raping me! Was it still rape? My thoughts raced in turmoil until I drew a deep calming breath, drawing pain from the nipple clamps that jilted with my movement.

When nothing happened immediately, I dared a peek and saw he was waiting for me to watch him. He stood next to the bed and started undoing the buttons on his shirt. He kept eye contact as he deliberately unfastened each button in a slow triptease. When his shirt was undone, he slipped it off to let it drop on the floor. He placed one booted foot on the edge of the bed and untied it, letting the boot scrape my stomach. I jumped with the noise as he dropped it and watched again, as he repeated the move with the second boot. Now the jeans and underwear dropped where he stood. It was easy to see that he was fully aroused. He fondled his cock for a moment watching me.

"I'm going to be inside of you soon. I'll fuck you hard, baby." His voice had taken on a husky quality, rife with pleasure.

12