Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leave. There was no way to misinterpret the meaning of this lone word. Someone had been in the bathroom. Someone wanted us out of the house. It seemed too coincidental to believe this was happening the night I chose to tell the story to my brother, but it was happening. There was a woman in the house. I couldn't bear the words in my own head. There was a woman in the house.

She was in the house.

I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping childishly that it would make everything better. I thought to call out to Chris, but I didn't want the embarrassment of telling him my fears. He would probably either thing I was trying to mess with him, or that I'd simply gotten really spooked by the story I'd told him and that I was seeing things. I fought with my dilemma for what seemed like an hour.

Then, I heard the door to my room opening. The knob twisted and I practically felt the air being disturbed as the door swung in. I stopped breathing as my eyes shot open. I listened to the unbearable silence. My heart felt as though it had frozen in my chest, only belied by the thumping in my ears. I heard the scraping of a footstep on the carpet behind me. My lip quivered uncontrollably. I heard another footstep. Terrified as I was, I called out quietly to the intruder.

"Chris?"

There was no answer, only another footstep. I then heard a low rasping sound, like that of a person struggling to breathe. I felt vulnerable, and as terrified as I was, I had to look. I had to confirm either my fear or my hopes. I slowly rolled back, propped myself up on my elbow, and turned my head to face the intruder. In the dark, I saw the silhouette of a person, a woman. I was frozen in my bed, staring at the pale figure before me. Her black hair hung beside her head in tangles, and two glittering eyes peered out at me. They were not brightly shining eyes, but dark reflective orbs devoid of humanity. A tremendous shuddering bellowed within my body as I beheld her horrid inflictions. The story I told to Chris echoed in my mind as I stared at the dark masses of gore that split her jaw and her pelvic region. They were not blood red, but black and decayed, crusted and clotted.

Still my brain pleaded with the messages my senses sent forth. I squeezed my eyes shut against a well of forming tears, pleading and praying that I was hallucinating, and that the terrible thing in my room was not truly there. I whimpered uncontrollably through sealed lips. I slowly lowered myself and laid my head on my pillow, clutching it tightly in my fists. I listened for my impending doom, for the shuffling of bare bluish feet and the rasping of labored breath.

I opened my eyes and found that I was alone.

****

I stared out of my only window into the flurries of snow, still amazed by the strength of the storm outside. The chill was sharper by the window, though I felt it growing colder all throughout my room. I knew it would feel great beneath the covers in my bed, but I wasn't at all tired. I considered grabbing a book that I had brought and using my cell phone for light to read a few chapters. Reading always made me drowsy. I didn't want to read about zombies right now, though, and not especially after knowing what had happened in my parents' house.

I wanted to go into Jamie's room. I wanted to sit and talk with her, to look into her emerald green eyes and feel nervous and vulnerable again. It was no use hoping, though. If she knew what I really felt for her, she would think I was disgusting. She probably would not talk to me ever again. I certainly didn't want to risk that. I knew I was addicted to her. I'd never stop thinking about her.

I sighed and crossed my room to my bed. Flinging the sheets and the old comforter back, I crawled inside and shivered. The bed was cold against my bare torso. I had always slept without a shirt, even in the winter months. I crossed my arms over my chest under the covers and stared at the ceiling. All I could see was blond hair, smooth skin, and sleek slender curves. I tried to blink away her image. I thought of my grandmother, wondering if she was alright. She hadn't reached a helpless age quite yet, and was the most resilient person I knew. She had taken her husband's death well, and had beat kidney cancer several years back. I hoped she wasn't hurt badly in the wreck.

I reached over to my end table and checked my phone. I had no missed calls, and the time display showed that it was nearing eleven o'clock. With a sigh, I pulled the covers up to my shoulders. I shut my eyes and attempted to drift into sleep, though I knew it was useless. Again Jamie's image found its way into my head. She had really grown since I had last seen her a year before. She kept her blond hair long now, where before it had only reached her shoulders. Her breasts seemed full and larger now. I had a really great view of them downstairs. Her nipples were so visible in the thin white T-shirt she was wearing that she might as well have been topless.

I realized suddenly that my hand was on my hardening dick in my jogging pants. My fingers wrapped around it and began to stroke slowly. I pictured how Jamie's ass had looked downstairs, with her tight sweats wedged in between her thick ass cheeks. It practically jiggled with her every step. I remembered seeing the outline of her tight mound in those sweats, mere inches from my eyes.

My cock pumped in my hand and I stroked it a bit harder. My motions were restricted by my pants and I felt awkwardly. I glanced toward the door and listened for any sound. Surely Jamie was in bed by now. I thrust my hips upward and pulled them down my thighs. Using my feet, I kicked them off under the warm covers. My legs spread slightly and my hand closed around my cock again. With my other hand, I reached down and fondled my balls. I worked slowly, sliding my fist up and down my stiff dick. It jumped in my grip as I pictured Jamie in my head. I tried to imagine her naked, crawling on top of me, her face inches from mine. I wanted to feel her flesh pressing against mine, to feel her natural breasts smash against my chest. I would bask in the warmth of her pussy as it rubbed against my cock.

I was growing warm under my covers. My cock was becoming slightly sweaty, which only helped to lubricate it in my grip. I slid my hand along my shaft faster now as I imagined the feeling of Jamie's pussy enveloping my dick. I wondered how she preferred to fuck. Would she grind into me slowly and deeply, or would she hold nothing back and ride me roughly? Either way, it mattered little to me. Both thoughts made my cock strain harder. I felt the pleasant burn of an orgasm forming inside of me. My breathing became heavier. My balls rolled in my fingers. I thrust my hips instinctively with my every stroke.

There was a shuffling sound suddenly. I stopped and listened, my eyes snapping open. I held my breath and glanced in the direction of my bedroom door. There was only silence for several seconds. Then, there came the sound of scraping, but not from the door or the hallway. I turned my eyes to the ceiling. No, it couldn't have been from above. That would mean the sound had originated in the attic. I cursed silently in my head, remembering the nights when I lived in this house, and the sounds I used to hear when I went to bed. I had thought I was long past all of that. I waited for several minutes, listening for any other sounds from above.

Thoughts of the story Jamie told me crept into my head. I couldn't help wondering if there was something up there, some horrible creature that had been watching me for years. I thought of the man who had been accused of murdering his wife. Jamie told me that the woman had been mutilated, her jaw broken somehow and her crotch torn open. Why would a man do such a thing to his own wife? Could it truly have been the work of some unknown horror? I wondered how the man must feel if he was truly innocent, with his wife brutally killed, finding out she was cheating, and now having to serve out a life sentence.

I felt awkward thinking of such things while lying naked with my semi erect cock in my hand. Shaking my head, I decided that the sounds in the attic could have been anything. Perhaps it was a possum or a raccoon that had found a way inside. I could only wonder what such an animal could be tearing up or eating in the attic. I waved the thoughts off and tried to focus again on my fantasy of Jamie. Closing my eyes, I started to slowly stroke my cock, thinking of my stepsister and her amazing body. It didn't take long before my dick was throbbing hard. Images spun from my memory once more of her full round breasts in her thin white shirt, wobbling freely with her every move. Again I felt the pleasant sting of an orgasm.

The door to my room swung open suddenly. I jerked my hands away from my crotch just as Jamie hurried into the room. She still wore her shirt and sweats. Her arms were crossed over her breasts as she huddled a few feet away from my bed. She was obviously cold.

"Chris?" She hissed. "You awake?"

I leaned up in my bed and rubbed my eyes, feigning weariness.

"What's up?"

Jamie glanced behind her to the open door. She eased over and pushed it shut quietly. I grew nervous and excited just wondering why she would be in my room this time of night. Those emotions faded as I saw the look on her face. She bit her lip and rubbed her arms.

"Um... c-could I just... like, hang out in here w-with you for a while?" She whispered.

I was dumbfounded. "Uh, yeah... sure. Why what's up?"

Jamie walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. Her eyes darted from the door to the floor repeatedly. She put her hands together and stuck them between her legs. She turned a nervous glance on me.

"I... I just... I've been, like, hearing stuff," she stammered.

"Coming from the attic?" I blurted.

"What? N-no. I mean, I dunno."

She shivered and scooted closer to me on the bed.

"This is sort of embarrassing but...."

"What is it?" I prodded.

Her green eyes found mine. Right then, I knew what was happening. I could see the fear written plainly on her face.

"I'm kind of getting freaked out," she told me.

"Was it what we were talking about earlier?" I asked politely. "About the murder and stuff?"

"It's everything. It's dark and cold, and I'm seeing shit, and I know I'm not freaking crazy."

A cold feeling of fear twisted in my chest.

"What do you mean... you saw something?"

She nodded.

"What was it?"

"I... I dunno... it sounds stupid," Jamie said. "I thought I saw someone in the bathroom, and then in my room."

The hairs on my neck rose. For just a second, I wondered if Jamie was messing with me. Judging by her behavior though, she was either a great actor or genuinely terrified.

"I just... I don't wanna be alone right now, okay?" She shifted uncomfortably on the bed and shivered.

"That's fine," I assured her.

She gave me an uneasy grin. "Thanks, Chris."

We sat in silence for a few seconds, and I kept seeing her body shake.

"Do you want a blanket?" I asked her. "It's just going to get colder in here."

She shrugged. "I-I kinda wanna lay down. Do you care if I get under beside you?"

Instantly, my heart turned flips in my chest. I was about to tell Jamie she could climb into bed with me, something I had dreamed of for a long time, when a sudden realization came to me. I was naked! Panic seized me then, and I searched for the proper response to turn her down.

"Uh, I... you could have one of my covers and lay on top of the sheets," I suggested nervously. "That way, you know, it wouldn't be weird for you."

Jamie stood and circled the bed to the other side quickly.

"Please, Chris," she said with a small grin, "I'm your sister, dude, I'm not gonna get freaky on you or anything. I'll keep to my side of the bed."

There was nothing I could do. I almost fainted when she pulled the sheets back to crawl into the bed. To my relief, the covers did not pull down far enough to reveal my hardening dick. Jamie laid down and shivered one last time. She did not seem bothered that I was not wearing a shirt, but I had a feeling that if she knew I was naked she wouldn't be making herself as comfortable as she was now.

"Wow, your bed is already pretty good and warm," she noted.

I swallowed hard, for I knew how I had gotten the bed all toasty.

"Yeah, uh, I've been laying down for awhile," I said.

I was in somewhat of a horrible situation. I didn't want to imagine how my sister would react if she found out I was nude beside her. Of course I could hope it would turn out the way it would in one of my fantasies, but I knew that was unrealistic. Jamie would freak out, and probably think of me as some sort of pervert. At the same time, it also felt exhilarating that I was lying naked in my bed next to my sister. In fact, a small part of me actually hoped that Jamie, would discover that I was nude. I wrestled with my emotions as the two of us laid in silence.

"Chris?" Jamie whispered.

"Yeah?"

"You, uh... you don't care if I sleep in here tonight, do you?"

I turned to look at Jamie's pretty face in the dark. I was overjoyed, though I made sure to hide it well.

"Sure," I replied. "The more the merrier."

She sighed. "Thanks."

"Are you really that freaked out?"

Jamie laid in silence for a few seconds. "I don't really wanna talk about it."

"Okay."

I could feel the warmth of her body radiating beneath the covers. I wanted nothing more than to slide up closer to her, to wrap my arm over her. My cock had initially went limp when she had burst into my room, but it now throbbed straight and stiff. I was so close to Jamie. She was lying in the bed next to me. A thousand fantasties swarmed in my head, but I had no idea how to proceed assuming I did find the courage to make a move. My hand slipped down across my stomach subconsciously, and again my fingers found my cock. I gripped my dick in my hand and squeezed it tightly. It felt so hard and full of blood that I thought it might shoot off of my body.

At that very moment, I heard another sound coming from the direction of my door. It was very distinct and unique, though I couldn't quite tell what was making the noise. I strained and listened. It sounded metallic, though it wasn't a scrape or loud banging, but rather a reverberating creak. Then, I remembered where I had heard such a noise. Only the attic door made such a distinct groan, as the springs stretched and expanded. At once I grew nervous, and everything that Jamie had said came rushing back to me. I had been so smitten with her that the full weight of her words had not hit me. She said that she had seen someone. The two of us were in my room, and yet somehow the attic door was opening, or at least that was how it sounded.

I listened, but the subtle noise had ceased. My eyes were glued to the door. I tried my best to watch the brass knob in the dark, waiting to see it turn. I felt movement behind me as Jamie adjusted in the bed. I shot a glance back at her. If she had heard the sound, she did not show it. I had definitely heard it, and I was certain that no racoon or any other such animal had the ability to open the attic door. Something was going on outside the room. Jamie shifted beside me again, this time sitting partially up in the bed.

"What the hell is this?" Jamie hissed.

I glanced at her puzzled. "What's what?"

"How many sheets do you have? I think one's tangled up around my feet."

She shoved her arms far under the covers and dug toward the foot of the bed. I was vexed, wondering what she could have found. Then my skin flushed warm as I remembered what was down there. I had kicked off my pants under the covers. Jamie had found them. I started to say something or reach for her, to try anything to stop her, but I just couldn't. Frozen and unsure of how to act, I watched as Jamie pulled my black jogging pants from under the sheets. At first, she simply stared at them, apparently not finding anything strange with discovering clothes in my bed. Then, I saw the flash of recognition in her eyes, and she glanced over at me with a slightly shocked expression on her face.

"Weren't you... wearing these downstairs?" Jamie asked.

I saw no reason to lie and make things worse. "Yeah."

Her eyes darted over to my covered lower body and my bare chest. I couldn't judge by her expression whether she was disgusted, amused, or intrigued. My throat was suddenly dry and I swallowed the lump that swelled within. Jamie shifted to face me on the bed.

"So...are you naked then?"

I scratched the back of my neck nervously, averting my eyes from her beautiful emerald gaze.

"Uh, yeah," I admitted.

Her eyebrows raised a bit.

"That's kinda how I sleep," I lied.

Jamie glanced from my eyes to the covers. I braced myself for her reaction. She looked at me, and to my surprise, she wore a smirk.

"And you let me get into bed with you like that?" She asked, still smiling.

"No, uh, well... you're kinda persistent, you know."

As she studied me, my heart was thundering in my chest, and I had trouble breathing. Though the covers were pulled up to my waist, I'd never felt more naked in my life. It didn't help that my dick was throbbing and becoming hard. I could literally feel the blood pumping into my cock with every beat of my fluttering heart. I was simultaneously nervous and excited, and I could only guess what Jamie was feeling.

"I never knew that you slept naked," she grinned slyly.

Thinking fast, I replied, "Well, you've never slept with me before."

Jamie's eyes widened a bit at my retort, and I realized then how that must have sounded. Her expression was now one of amusement. Her green eyes shifted to the covers on my legs.

"So, do you always sleep with a hard on, too?" She smirked.

I glanced to see the covers pushed upward by my hard cock beneath. Instantly I felt myself blushing. I opened my mouth to reply, but all I managed to do was stutter unintelligibly. Jamie snickered and reached for the covers. She flung them off of me, exposing my naked body to the chill in the room. Nothing was hidden now. My dick nodded at my waist, stiff and fully erect. I looked at Jamie, whose eyes pored over my crotch as she bit her lip. She looked at me and gave me a look I had never received from her. She seemed to be contemplating something, but I could see lust deep in her eyes. I was petrified, unable to move or speak under the scrutiny of my gorgeous sister. My dick never stopped throbbing, never turned the slightest bit limp.

Jamie snickered again, shifted to her hands and knees, and began to crawl toward me. Her long blond hair hung beside her smooth face, but wasn't enough to shield my eyes from her breasts hanging down in her white shirt. They wobbled freely beneath the thin fabric, and from where I was I could see down the low neckline into her natural cleavage as she crawled. Her face hovered over mine then, and I thought my heart might seize in my chest. I had only but dreamed of being this close to Jamie's face, and my dreams had done her no justice. From here, I could see every beautiful curve of her cheeks as she grinned down at me. I had never before noticed the tiny beauty mark above her lip, that was almost the same shade as her skin. Her bright green eyes almost appeared icy blue in the dim light of the bedroom, and were enough to make my lip tremble with excitement.

"Why is your dick hard, Chris?"

I licked my dry lips. "I-I dunno. Probably b-because you're in the bed with me."

Jamie's hand was suddenly around my cock. It slid up and down my shaft gingerly, feeling every bit of my stiff erection. Her cool hand was a contrast to my warm dick, and the sensation of someone else touching me there was instantly refreshing. Jamie's smile grew when she saw me react to her touch.