Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two years was a long time to go without any attention from a man. She'd been with her husband ever since she was nineteen, and she needed to feel alive again. And oh God, how she wanted a cock again, more particularly the cock that was just on the other side of her bedroom door, and it was hard to seduce a man when you were wearing flannel. But with the way that he had been looking at her, his eyes focused on her breasts even through the thickness of her robe, she had to wonder when the last time he had fucked a woman was. The only thing that she had that was even remotely seductive was a lace bra and matching thong and the bra had a broken clasp; she just didn't need that kind of stuff anymore. She definitely wasn't getting fucked and she wanted to get fucked, by this man, before he left as quickly as he had come into her life.

+ + + + + + + + + +

Duke watched as she walked away, the closing of her bedroom door silently telling him that she wanted to be left alone. He hadn't fucked a woman in over three months or masturbated in over a week and his cock was twitching for some action after his long hiatus, preferably deep inside a hot, wet pussy, but the female he was snowed in with wasn't looking for attention from the opposite sex. He would abide by her wishes, at least for tonight, let her get used to having a man around again then he was going to really lay on the charm and properly fuck her. He could even stick around until his liberty was almost over and spend all that time figuring out how flexible she was. He put his bowl in the sink and finished his coffee before he padded over to the fireplace. He put another log on the fire and replaced the screen before he walked over to the pine log couch that she had made up for him, unzipping his jeans and pushing them off his hips. He folded them and tossed them over the back of the couch and slipped between the soft sheet and heavy quilts, pulling them up to his chest as he rested his head on the pillow.

He could hear the wind as it howled outside, the blizzard probably had the cabin buried by now, trapping him and Lana inside for the night and possibly the next day. He wasn't complaining, except for she was behind the closed door that she had disappeared behind several hours ago. He stared at the closed door; the room probably had to be freezing since the only source of heat was the fireplace and he was lying in front of it where she more than likely slept since her husband had died. He thought about knocking on her door and inviting her back out to the warmth of the main room but he didn't. He shoved his hand under his head and stared at the crackling fire instead. He'd spent Christmas in worse places than this, but at least this year he wasn't outside in the harsh weather. He heard the bedroom door creak open and he looked that direction, watching as Lana slowly walked across the room in a pale pink paisley print slip with a deep V-neck and thin straps, the colorful satin clinging to every curve of her luscious body, the flounced hem falling a few inches below the curve of her ass.

Duke felt his heart slam against his ribs and his cock jerk. He was going to get that pussy after all and he didn't have to lay on the charm. "Lana," he said as he sat up on the edge of the couch. He felt his cock throb as it started to thicken with a sudden rush of blood, growing extremely hard, harder than it had been in months. His eyes never left her as she padded across the floor, his gaze focused on her large, firm breasts as they strained behind the triangle shaped cups, swaying slightly under their own weight as she walked. Fuck, her breasts were big and her nipples were hard and distending the satin, the thin straps straining to support the full weight of her breasts. The silky material clung to her narrow waist, the flare of her hips and the curve of her ass, the short hem giving him a view of her magnificent legs. He felt his testicles, engorged with hot, potent sperm; swell to stretch the loose skin of his scrotum until they bulged out, his cock, now fully erect almost to the point of pain, tenting the blanket over his lap. He fisted his hands into the quilt. "Lana," he repeated.

Lana came to a stop in front of him, gazing down first at the considerable tent his cock had formed over his lap and then up to his face, her green eyes locking with his aqua ones. She still couldn't believe that she was doing this, seducing a stranger, and by the looks of the erection he had protruding up from his groin, she probably could have come out here in footed pajama and he would still have a hard-on. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest and her blood rushing through her veins, her juices as they seeped out of her cunt to saturate her throbbing, blood-swollen labia. She wanted this, needed this, needed to know that she was still alive, that a little of her hadn't died with her husband. She swallowed hard and licked her lips, confessing her deepest secret to him. "The only man I've ever slept with was my husband. He died two years ago and I don't want to be alone this Christmas. I want to do this but it's been so long and I--"

Duke just looked up at her. She had come to him and the least he could do was treat her with respect when all he wanted to do was shove his throbbing cock in her and pound his way to orgasm. But, being the gentleman that he was, he would let the lady lead the dance. And thankful to his rigorous military training, he had the iron clad control he needed to last through the duration of even the raunchiest fuck sessions and with as long as she'd gone without sex; they were both in for a lengthy ride. "We'll go at your pace. If you want it slow and sweet I'll go slow, if you want it hard and fast I'll fuck your brains loose, but I haven't fucked a woman in several months so my first orgasm will be pretty quick. After that I can last for a long time, you just have to tell me what you want. And I hope what you want is my cock." He tossed the heavy quilts aside, his fully engorged cock bobbing as it was freed, looking even darker in the glow of the crackling fire. By the shocked look on her face, he had to wonder if she was going to run back into the bedroom scared out of her mind at the size of his cock and he was going to have to resort to jacking his soldier off or if she was going to give him a Christmas Eve to remember. "If you're worried about an STD, I passed my last physical two weeks ago." But she still wasn't moving... "If you're not protected..."

Lana's eyes widened and her mouth formed an O when his impressive cock sprang into full erect view. It had been a long time since she'd seen one of those bad boys saluting her and she didn't know if she was going to be able to handle something of his magnitude but she was going to give it her best or die happy trying. "I can't... No ovaries," she said. She felt her nipples painfully tighten and rasp against the satin covering them, felt her cunt pulsate and grow increasingly slick with her own creamy juices as it primed itself in eagerness of having such a serious piece of man meat stuffed inside it, trickling out of her to dampen the insides of her thighs. "Oh, fuck. Now that's a cock," she whispered, her gazed focused on his rock-hard nine inches as it throbbed, angry-red, from the blood that coursed through the rigid blue veins that interlaced the two-inch thick monster, his engorged scrotum looking almost painful. She secretly wanted whatever he was willing to give her and if she needed to take his edge off so he could seriously fuck her then she better give him the best blow job he'd ever had, but she was out of practice and if he blew too soon... She'd just have to suck him till he was hard again. "And it deserves some good oral attention."

She dropped to her knees between his wide-spread ones as she slowly slid her warm palms up the inside of his hair-dusted, muscular thighs in a slow, subtle caress, her nails lightly scratching his taut flesh, watching his face as it started to grow more tense in anticipation. She smiled when she heard a low groan rumble up out of his chest and felt his muscles contract under her light touch. She turned her attention to his impressive cock, her smile widening even more when a clear drop of fluid started to bead on the tip of his smooth, tapered glans, glistening orange in the crackling firelight. He was fully aroused, his cum already starting to flow and she felt a sudden surge of slippery juices gush out of her cunt at the thought of having her belly full of his hot, sticky semen. Using just the tip of her fingernail, she slowly drew her nail across his swollen scrotum and up the underside of his cock to the sensitive spot at the base of his glans, watching as it swelled even more with a sudden rush of blood and twitch hard, the thick bead of precum turning into a steady stream as it ran freely down the smooth, engorged head to trickle over her finger. She drew her finger back and gently blew over the tip of his cock.

"FUCK!" Duke hissed through gritted teeth as her warm breath fanned the swollen, aching head of his cock and he fisted his hands hard into the cushions on the back of the couch till his knuckles turned white in an effort to keep from grabbing hold of her head and shoving his throbbing cock into her mouth. Not since he had lost his virginity at fourteen had he ever been this aroused in his entire adult life and the last thing he didn't want to do was rush her but if she did that again, he was going cum hard, spurting all over her face. He stared down at her, watching as she slowly drew the tip of her finger, glistening with his clear fluids, into her mouth with a steady sucking motion. His throbbing cock, inches from her face, was fully engorged to the point of pain and she was sucking on her fucking finger? They had a word for women like her around base and he prayed to everything that was holy that she wasn't a cockteaser and that she was going to let him... He couldn't think; all of his blood was in his fucking cock. He was panting, his breath coming in quick, short bursts, his chest heaving with the effort. "Suck my... fuckin' cock... before I... cum."

Lana looked up at him. His face was tense with desire, his teeth gnashed together as the need for immediate gratification gnawed at every last nerve in his body. He was at that point, the point where all of his attention was focused solely on his cock and the need to cum and it didn't matter how. She dropped her gaze to his angry-red cock, the tapered glans glistening in the firelight from the clear fluid that trickled out of the wide slit. He was so big and so fucking hard... "I'm a little out of practice but my husband didn't call me his Little Dirt Devil for nothing. I'll try to be gentle," she said with a wicked smile as she finally lowered her head between his quivering legs. She stroked the inside of his thighs as she slowly drew the tip of her tongue up the underside of his cock, feeling every thick vein that crisscrossed its girth pulsate with his rapidly flowing blood, tasting his salty precum as it tricked down to coat her tongue, licking up his juices as she ever so slowly drew her tongue over the smooth, swollen head of his cock. His cock jerked hard and she wrapped her warm hand around the thickest part at the base, her long fingers nowhere near touching, holding him firmly as she opened her mouth wide and wrapped her lips around the huge tapered head, sucking lightly until she got a good seal, working the sensitive underside of his cock with her tongue.

Duke dug his fingers tighter into the cushions, squeezing his eyes shut as he threw his head back, a deep groan rumbling up from his chest and out through his vocal cords, turning into one long, drawn out explicit. "FUUUUUCK!" He drew in several deep breaths as he struggled to control his orgasm, staring down at her with hooded aqua eyes as she drew more of his throbbing cock into her hot, wet mouth. If this was her being gentle then what was she like when she really got down to business because he was about to blow his entire load into her mouth. He hissed as her tongue swirled all around the hypersensitive head, stroking, swirling, stroking again. And then she drew so hard on the head of his cock that he could have sworn she was trying to suck out his brain. He felt the need for orgasm tightening around the base of his spine and there was no way in hell he was going to be able to last any longer, he'd just gone way too long without a woman's attention. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Like hell he was, she barely had the first two inches of him inside her mouth. Lana always did love to suck her husband's cock and even as much as she tried to make his orgasm last, he always told her she had such a hot, wet mouth with an incredible amount of suction and he could never last longer than five minutes unless she put just the right amount of pressure on his cock. She looked up at Duke's tense face, his chest heaving with each deep breath, glistening with a fine sheen of sweat, as she tightened her thumb and forefinger around the base of his cock, watching as his aqua eyes darkened and his jaw clenched, his teeth gnashing together, and she knew she had just suppressed his orgasm. Now it was time to get to work on this wonderful nine inches of man meat throbbing against her tongue.

Duke hissed as she did the impossible; impede his orgasm. And as he stared down at her, watching as she drew more and more of his two-inch thick cock into her mouth with a steady sucking motion, her lips sealed tightly around his angry-red thickness, he knew it was going to be worth it. Saliva started to run down the side of his cock as she sucked hard, working her tongue all along the underside as she swallowed more and more of his fuck pole, her cheeks concaved with the effort and he hissed when the sensitive glans hit the back of her throat, his cock jerking hard inside her hot, wet mouth. God damn, she knew how to suck cock. His cock was already impossibly swollen, thicker than most women could handle, but she was obviously a cock sucking demon, not struggling once under the intrusion. "Fuck, you're good," he hissed.

That was all the encouragement Lana needed. She slowly raised her head, letting him slide out of her mouth till just the glans was pressing against the back of her teeth, sucking hard on the head of his cock before sliding him back inside the wet heat of her mouth. She repeated the motion, slowly sliding him out, sucking as hard as she could on the swollen glans before pushing him back in till he was pressing against the back of her throat. Back out once again, only this time she swirled her tongue around the very tip of the smooth, tapered head. She could hear his voice, strained with need, as he chanted, over and over. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" She knew he was getting close and she bobbed her head even faster, sucking as hard as she could on his cock, slippery with her own saliva, sliding a good four inches of him in and out of her mouth as she jacked the rest of his straining erection hard, feeling his blood pound strongly through the protruding veins. She reached up with her free hand and cupped his swollen scrotum in her palm and gently massaged his testicles, humming around his cock as it jerked hard in her mouth, the vibrations causing the hypersensitive head to tingle, shooting all the way down his cock to his testicles. She heard his breathing start to escalate, tasted his salty precum as it started to coat her tongue and she knew his orgasm was clawing at him and this time she was going to let him cum.

"FUCK!" Duke hollered when she started to hum around the swollen head of his cock and he couldn't hold back any longer. He was panting hard, his chest heaving with the effort as she sucked the steady stream of precum out of his cock. He reached down and grabbed hold of her head, his fingers digging into her skull, as he guided her bobbing head, not that she needed any guidance he just didn't want her to spit him out when the first hard spurt of his semen exploded out of him. He hissed through gritted teeth, staring down at her as she sucked his blood-swollen cock vigorously, her cheeks concaved, her lips glistening with her own saliva as they slid up and down his thick, throbbing cock even faster. "Suck my cock, Lana, stay on it... fuck," he grunted. He felt the telltale tightening around the base of his spine again, felt his testicles contract in her hand as they released a heavy load of sperm and there was no way in hell he was going to be able to last another second. "Don't stop. Don't you fuckin' stop." He dug his fingers harder into her skull and flexed his hips, pushing his cock further into her mouth and she sucked his rapidly swelling glans without remorse. "FUCK, I'M GONNA..." He threw his head back, a deep guttural roar making its way past his gritted teeth as his hips shot up off the couch, thrusting his cock deep into her mouth, as a millisecond later his orgasm violently seized him, his cock jerking as it spurted hard, filling her mouth with a week's worth of hot, milky semen. "CUUMMMMM!"

Nothing could have prepared her for the force of his volatile orgasm or the torrent of thick, salty semen as he spurted so hard inside her mouth that she practically choked on the first heavy gush, her cheeks bulging out as his semen bubbled out of the corners of her mouth. She swallowed hard, gulping down the first spurt only to have his cock jerk as a second one filled her mouth just as quickly. She swallowed his hot, sticky seed and pushed his twitching cock further into her mouth as she jerked her hand hard along the thick length of his swollen cock, working more and more of his semen from his testicles as she greedily gulped down his third profuse spurt, her tongue and throat working hungrily to consume all of his stored up cum as his came yet again. She sucked hard on his glans, her tongue working the hypersensitive underside as it twitched inside her mouth, staying with him through the duration of his orgasm until his spurts slowly diminished in volume and speed, until just a trickle of semen seeped out to coat her tongue. Lana felt his cock soften with one last reflexive jerk and she slowly let him slide from her mouth, catching the last drop of his salty seed with the tip of her tongue. She licked all the lingering semen from the length of his cock, feeling it twitch against her tongue and she sucked gently on the smooth glans drawing the very last, thin, milky-white glob of semen from his cock as it oozed out of the slit, finally releasing him from the hold of her hot, cum-coated mouth. She sat back on her heels and licked her fingers, cleaning away the stray traces of his salty fluid that had escaped her mouth while she had been sucking him off, looking up at him. "Damn, you had a lot stored up, didn't you?"

It was official. He'd just had his brain sucked out through his cock. Duke just nodded his head, unable to cogitate let along put together three words to make a somewhat intelligible sentence. He drew in several deep breaths as he stared down at Lana, the flickering firelight making her pale skin appear almost translucent, her black hair gleaming. She was out of practice? Fuck, her husband had been one lucky dude, because if he had gotten his cock sucked like that every day he had to wonder if he had anything left to fuck her with because he sure as hell felt like she had just sucked the life out of him through his cock. He had to look down at his cock to make sure it was still viable. He was still partially erect, not as thick, but shiny-wet with her saliva and yet he had to wonder if it was even going to be able to recover after that, his brain was still in limbo. Even if he wasn't going to be able to fuck her that was the best Christmas present he could have ever asked Santa for.

He turned his eyes back up to her, watching her as she slowly got to her feet and flung one shapely leg over his and then the other, the flounced skirt of her satin nightie slipping a little higher on those sleek thighs that he could have sworn were wet with her own juices, kneeling on the couch astride his wide-spread thighs. He reached up and pressed his large hands to her back, caressing her bare skin above the V that dipped down the middle of her back. Her skin was soft, silky smooth as he lightly ran his fingers along the edge of the satin. He struggled to catch his breath. "That was. Fuck. Now that was. A blow job." His gaze dropped to the swell of her large breasts exposed by the V-neck of her slip, her harder-than-bullet nipples poking against the colorful satin only inches from his face and he started to salivate with the thought of sucking and nibbling on those little nubbins of female flesh. He felt his cock twitch with that very thought and start to swell so soon after his explosive orgasm when she lowered her hips to sit astride his muscular thighs. Nope, nothing wrong there.