Snowed In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers

Once again I watched as dad shifted in his seat. I did too, surprised to find I was actually getting an erection, and now wondering if he was shifting in his chair, because he was!

"Very well," mom began taking a sip of her coffee first. "But I'll only speak for myself, if your father wishes to confess any of his own thoughts, he's certainly man enough to do so for himself," she said looking over towards him. Dad didn't give off any indication one way or the other that he would...or wouldn't for that matter, as mom continued.

"It was a few months after Brian's graduation, around the time that your father had just finished turning the girl's room into the downstairs den, and his own little office. I was nursing a cold at the time, which had kept me awake. Unable to sleep, I had ventured downstairs to make myself a cup of hot chocolate, which is when I happened to glance out the window and saw Brian leading Susan by the hand towards the house. It was around one in the morning, so I knew he thought your father and I would be sound asleep. I actually just walked around the corner from the kitchen into the living room there and stood behind the wall as they came sneaking in. It was funny, because I didn't even have my robe on, I was naked when they did that. Anyway, seconds later they came in and immediately went downstairs together. I quite naturally assumed that Brian would take her into his room, surprised when he didn't, taking her into the new den instead."

It was sort of weird hearing all this, and filling in the reasoning behind that before she continued, though it felt natural to be doing so, and I wasn't at all embarrassed when I did either, speaking just as freely about it as she was.

"The reason I did that, was because my room at the time was a mess. Susan and I had been messing around in the front seat of my car, parked out front. But as we'd already gotten so worked up as it was, especially already wanting to now do what we did, the last place I wanted to lose my virginity, was on my bed in a very messy looking bedroom. And besides, that new couch in the downstairs den was damn comfortable, and roomy."

"You fucked your girlfriend on my brand new couch?" Dad actually stated breaking his sudden vow of silence.

"Old news," mom laughed. "Go on Brian," she told me.

"Actually mom...I interrupted your story, I'm more interested in hearing you telling it and what happened after we went downstairs," I said finding myself surprisingly excited to be doing so. Even dad calmed down realizing he was about to hear it too.

"As you all remember, your father had knocked out the wall in the old laundry room in order to expand the den. As the laundry room never did have a door, he had left it open, so even with the old bedroom door closed leading into the room, you could still enter in to it from the other side without being heard or observed, which I did."

It was admittedly weird hearing mom's admission, looking back on it now...remembering that night as Susan and I finally did the nasty together, realizing now, mom was there, watching us...or so it seemed as she continued.

"Even from the top of the stairs, I could hear the two of them giggling downstairs, which is when I realized they'd gone into the den rather than into Brian's bedroom. Eventually I quietly and carefully crept down the stairs, actually walking past the closed door leading into the room, and then down the hall, coming in through what used to be then the old laundry room. From my vantage point there, I had a direct line of sight over towards the couch. Brian had turned on the table lamp, which was the only light, and just soft enough for the two of them to see one another by. But it also kept the rest of the place pretty much concealed in darkness, especially where I was standing. By the time I got there, the two of them had already undressed. Brian was in fact standing next to the couch while Susan was sitting on it. She had his cock in her mouth, sucking it. I'll be the first to admit, I was aroused upon seeing that, watching her doing it. But...you also might be surprised to know, I was just about to turn around and leave too, let them privately have their fun without them ever being aware I'd been there, or had seen them. And would have too, until I heard Susan ask..."

"You're sure about this Brian? "You're ready to lose your virginity, even though you know I'm not one myself anymore?" she had asked him.

"I am," I remembered you saying," mom said looking over towards me. "Well, after hearing that, I decided to stick around for a moment longer. I mean it's not every day one's treated to seeing their own son or daughter about to do something for the very first time, especially something like this. I figured there was no fucking way I was going to pass this up, and so I didn't. Promising myself to remain perfectly still and quiet, and at least not spoil this moment for them while watching them."

"Oh my god! Mom watched you lose your virginity!" Mandy giggled pushing me.

"Before you go off on yourself there honey," mom warned her. "Or further tease your poor brother, you might want to reconsider. You're not the only one around here with first time secrets you know," she said effectively shutting my sister up.

"What? When?" she now wondered curiously. "Later, that's one your father can tell you about, if he wishes to that is," she said simply looking over towards him.

Mandy turned to look at our father. "Daddy?"

He just grinned at her. "Let mom finish her story...then we'll see," was all he said.

"I can hardly wait to hear it," I said just loud enough that she did, receiving another hit from her against my shoulder. Mom ignored us however and continued on, though she smiled at seeing our interaction, things were almost back to normal again the way she saw it.

"It was very sweet actually," mom said gushing a little, almost pridefully so. "Your brother didn't let any of that manly mucho stuff get in the way of things either. He was the one who was inexperienced, and deferred that to Susan. He actually asked her what it was he could do, what she needed him to do, in order for her to be ready for him when she finally was."

"Ahh, that really is sweet," Collette said meaning it, though Mandy giggled excitedly.

"That's when she told him that it would definitely help to get her ready to receive his hard stiff cock, if he were to lick her a little before hand, so then I watched as she spread herself out there on the couch..."

"My new couch," Dad said just under his breath.

"And then Brian got down on his knees in front of her, and started licking her. She told him what to do at that point, how to do it, and apparently he listened and followed instructions, unlike a lot of men..." she now added looking over towards dad, who merely groaned and rolled his eyes at her.

"Hmmm," Collette moaned then softly too, and I glanced over at her when she did that, surprised to see it when she slipped her hand down beneath the waistband of her panties. Sitting the way she was, I knew that no one else except for me could see she had actually done that, but I was still surprised that she had, especially with mom and dad sitting there across from her while she began fingering herself.

"Needless to say, seeing and hearing all that made me horny! Especially as I was naked, too easy to simply slip my own finger down between my legs and begin finger-fucking myself while I stood there watching the two of them."

Mom certainly wasn't no prude, never had been. And I'd certainly heard her use the word fuck before, though generally only when she was angry about something, or angry at herself more than anything. But hearing the way she said it now in an erotic naughty sort of way, took on an entirely new meaning. And she was right about another thing too, I was already seeing my mother in an entirely new light as she began going into what I thought was indeed pretty explicit detail as she described what she did to herself, along with what I was currently doing to Susan at the time.

As I mentioned before, all three of them had pretty good-sized breasts though it had been years now since I'd actually seen my mothers, and looking back then only briefly when I'd stumbled into her bedroom getting ready to go out for the evening with dad. I clearly recalled, this had NOT been one of my intended spying's either, though I was eventually accused of doing that, though even playfully then as I recalled it. And the fact mom hadn't made a big fuss about it either when I came barging in on her. She'd made no attempt to hide herself, cover up, or in hindsight embarrass me in any way as she stood there. And what's more, she simply waited for me to speak and explain my presence rather than shooing me away. Obviously, she was allowing me that moment to collect myself, process what I'd seen in order to not make any big deal out of it. It had been the first real good look at my mother's boobs, and I couldn't help but sit there and wonder how they might look now too.

Mom eventually finished her story, admittedly telling all of us how she'd masturbated herself to orgasm, standing there in the darkness across the way, watching me as I finally entered Susan for the very first time. She'd left shortly after that, leaving us the rest of our evening together in some semblance of privacy. After she had finished her story, she stood up in order to pour us all some more coffee, but I think she was taking that moment to collect herself as well. She was obviously aroused by now, as I believe we all were.

"Whew, you sure you haven't got the heat up too high now?" she asked dad. "It really does seem to be getting pretty hot in here!" she stated fanning herself, actually reaching up and undoing a couple of buttons on the blouse she was wearing. And though she didn't actually reveal all that much when she did, her more than ample cleavage was a bit more evident as she retook her seat. And I found myself sitting there staring at it when she did.

"So daddy," Collette said breaking the momentary silence, though I once again noticed she was still sitting there slowly fingering herself! "You going to tell us your story about Mandy?" she asked.

"Yeah," Mandy said, though she did so a bit nervously. Curious enough to want to know what he'd actually seen...if in fact he really had, though obviously worried about what it might be too.

"You really want to know?" Dad grinned, his eyes suddenly filled with that same lusty look I'd seen in them before whenever he'd chased mother up the stairs to their room. "I wouldn't want to embarrass my little girl...but, it really was pretty hot!"

Now it was my turn. "Tell it dad...after all, only fair," I said glancing over towards Mandy as she glared at me almost menacingly.

"Well let's see. Back then we used to have that old plastic supposed to be portable pool in the back yard? The one you kids finally managed to collapse and send water flooding into the back door of the house?"

I laughed at that remembering. It was the last time the three of us had swum in it together for one...obviously. But Collette had come home for Mandy's graduation the week before when that happened. It had been a while since the three of us had been together, and we'd got pretty carried away outside in the pool when it happened. At one point, we'd been playing grab-ass as I recalled, and Collette along with Mandy had been threatening to "pants me" back then. I'd fought back by pulling off Collette's bikini top, even though I'd not really meant to do so. That too had been inadvertent. I'd only meant to threaten doing it, but when she and Mandy both lunged at me as though they really were going to take off my swim trunks, I turned meaning to push off and head up the ladder out the pool. I had grabbed her top however, watching it come away in my hand, freeing her breasts entirely. Shrieking at me, though not really mad, still doing so playfully, she charged, as did Mandy, all three of us suddenly hitting one side of the pool wall together at full force. Needless to say, it gave way, cascading nearly a thousand gallons of water across the back yard, most of which managed to climb the steps into the kitchen.

"Well, before that happened, I think it was a few days before Mandy's graduation, she'd asked to have one of her friends over for a sleepover," he said smiling.

"Oh my god!" Mandy said under her breath. It was now obvious dad knew what he was talking about.

"As was pretty much the case for all of you back in those days, you pretty much preferred sleeping outside then during the summer, rather than inside where the house usually got...and stayed pretty warm. I actually forget her name..."

"Amanda," Collette giggled. "It had to be Amanda," she said guessing where this was already going. "I always knew she had the hots for you Mandy, especially as your names were so similar. Even her parents tried calling her Mandy in the beginning, but she opted for her more formal name, unlike yourself, 'Amanda', Collette said actually calling our sister by her real given name. "Go on daddy...get to the good part," she grinned wickedly, though so was I. Once again shifting in my seat, my erection now fully pressed against the front of my jeans making it somewhat awkward for me to sit there the way that I was. And still occasionally glancing over towards mom, whom I now noticed had managed to finger loose an additional button on her blouse at some point.

"Well, you know me. I've never tried to hide the fact that I've always been watchful and cautious with you kids growing up. I mean I wanted you all to have your freedoms and such, and feel like you were safe, especially living around here. But even as far out as we are, and were then, I'd caught more than one person skulking about in the night on our property. And so...having the girls sleeping outside, even if it was just on the other side of the old pool, I was worried about them and decided to sort of keep an eye on things and make sure they were ok. My intent even then was to do so, without either one of them ever being aware that I had. Little did I realize," dad said winking at the rest of us.

One of the nice things about the property that mom and dad had, was a natural spring that ran a short distance away behind the house. A gentle slope slowly rose from that up the hill away from it towards the house. Mom and dad had planted grass all the way to the first cut of trees separating the property from the first slope of the hill heading towards the stream behind the house.

"I figured if I walked down the hill on the side of the house, and then back up the hill from the stream, I could watch quietly without being seen from the trees, especially since Mandy and Amanda had specifically chosen to place their sleeping bags there on the other side of the old pool, and thus remain hidden away from the house itself. What I wasn't expecting to see, was the two of them naked, engaged in what is commonly known as a "69", even back in my day," he added laughing. "But the fact was...I was totally unprepared for, seeing my daughter licking her friend's pussy while she in turn licked hers."

"Oh my god...daddy!" Mandy said once again blushing.

"First pussy?" Collette asked her.

Mandy actually shook her head yes, still blushing. I was harder than ever imagining it in my mind. And so must have been dad as I realized it then, and continued.

"So, just like your mom confessed doing, so did I," he openly admitted. "I mean after all, it was pretty erotic seeing your sister eating out that other girl's cunt, and then she eating hers. Up until then, it had always been a fantasy of mine, something I'd been after your mother to do for me."

"Mom?" Mandy said cutting in looking at her, making her blush.

"Shh, maybe later," she smiled back. It was clearly evident to me now she really was aroused too. One more button had come undone with only two more to go, and her entire blouse would come open!

"So anyway," dad said looking at my sister, "Seeing that got me aroused, and so I quite naturally started jerking off."

Suddenly I was now sitting there with visions of my old man yanking away on his prick, not quite sure how I felt about that as I did. I mean images of mom was one thing...

"So in the meantime, your mom decides to come looking for me. I'd already told her earlier what it was I was thinking about doing later on, in order to keep an eye out on the girls. Unable to sleep herself without me being there, she came looking for me, took the same way I did so as not to arouse the girls we were even there. Even brought me a drink," he said smiling at her as he looked over towards mom.

"Oh my god!" Mandy said again. "Mom? You too?"

"Shh, let daddy finish his story," she said, as I watched her reach down now beneath the table and release the last two button's on her blouse. I mean it was obvious at least to me that she had, but I'm not sure either Mandy or Collette had actually noticed it. They had their entire attention focused on dad.

"So yeah, there we are too, mom now sitting there beside me, only now she's the one stroking my dick while the two of us are watching the two of you, watching you as you went down on your girl friend for the first time as we later learned."

"How'd you find that out?" Mandy asked.

"Another story, for another time," mom said pleasantly smiling at her, though now Mandy noticed mom's blouse was entirely undone. It was really hard not to with her white lacy bra clearly showing now, though she only glanced at her a moment more before turning her attention back towards dad.

"But that's when your mom finally decided, as erotic and as beautiful as the two of you looked, that maybe...just maybe...she might actually be willing to try that herself. If...she found the right person to do it with. And provided the first time she did it, was alone with the other woman. She wanted to make sure she was comfortable, and enjoyed it before allowing me to watch her actually do that."

"And so...did you? Finally?" I wondered aloud, once again interrupting dad's story.

"Yes...she did," Collette said speaking from out of the blue. "A few days later, with me."

I don't mind saying by this point I was almost as aroused as I'd been earlier. Hearing all these erotic admissions for one, Collette sitting there next to me fingering herself for another, mom...even as simple an act as it might appeared to first be, simply unbuttoning her blouse the way that she had, hinted at herself maybe perhaps...baring her boobs. As unlikely at the time that still seemed to be. And then suddenly learning, hearing how she and mom had gone down on one another? Obviously...Collette had been holding out on us.

"You? You and mom?" Mandy said sounding a bit shocked by Collette's free-willed admission. Even dad wasn't shocked upon hearing that. Obviously, he knew about it too. No real surprise there. Obviously his wish had been granted somewhere along the way by the smile on his face.

"Mandy? Are you upset in hearing that?" Mom asked concernedly. "Is there something about knowing that now that angers you? Disgusts you? Frightens you?" she asked.

Mandy took a moment before answering. "No...not really I guess. Just surprised I haven't heard about this before now. As close as we've always been, I just sorta thought Collette might have told me about it before now," she stated.

"Oh really? And why is it then little sister, that I'm just hearing about you and Amanda? How come you never came and told me about that now huh? Just who's keeping secrets from whom around here?" she asked.

Mandy redirected her attention back towards mom however, ignoring Collette for the moment.

"So what are you feeling then?" she now asked, pressing her to answer.

"I don't know...confused a little I guess, not really angry no. Not even upset to hear about this either," she said honestly. "I mean after all..." she now realized after everything the three of us had now done together, there was no real reason for her to be.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,499 Followers