Snowed In Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers

Mom sat back in her chair, smiling. Her full breasts though still encased in her white lacy bra fully revealed.

"Let me ask you something else then," mom said. "Were you aroused when you came in that night and saw me sucking your father's dick? Come on now Mandy, admit it...you know you were, I mean...it was kind of obvious after all wasn't it?"

Mandy was blushing profusely, but she finally nodded her head. "Yes...yes I was," she stated easily enough.

"And will you also admit something else then? That you're also aroused now as well, and just a little unsure as to be able to admit it? I mean...your sister certainly is, she's been sitting there nearly the entire evening now fingering herself."

That one caught Collette by surprise, though she didn't bother trying to deny it either.

"There's nothing wrong with admitting that you got aroused looking at your father, or watching us that night, any more than admitting that you are right now either. If you are, say so...don't be afraid to say it! I am! I'll freely admit it! I'm horny as hell to be perfectly honest about it. I mean for hells sakes, your dad and I come home albeit quite unexpectedly, to what? To an orgy that our three kids are openly having and sharing with one another. Funny as it was, and turned out, it was still obvious to us both how erotic it must have been for the three of you. So if you think I'm got to lie to any of you about it, that it turned me on, and that I still am...well, I won't!"

"Really? You are? Horny I mean?" Mandy asked in clear obvious surprise.

"Very. And in case you didn't notice, though how could you not, I've slowly been sitting here undoing my blouse. I've always known your brother has a thing for women's breasts, and he's certainly taken every opportunity to see mine whenever he could, not to mention each of you."

I could only think of three times when I'd actually done that on purpose. Every other time had really been an accident. Like I said...

"So, now...here I am sitting in my bra, and I know your father doesn't mind that I am, he's got a woody too, just as I'm pretty sure Brian does again. And all he has to do now is ask me to take it off for him, and I will. If...that's what he wants. But, it's up to him, just as anything further now...is all up to the rest of you as well."

I know I was sitting there with my mouth open in surprise. Even more surprised when I spoke, looking over towards dad. "You mean to tell me...all I have to do is ask you to take it off and you will?"

"All you have to do is ask," mom said looking pointedly towards me.

"Take it off mom," I told her.

And she did.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,498 Followers