So Good, She Had to Share

Story Info
Marissa shows off her man the best way she knows how.
9.9k words
4.25
52.6k
25
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Rogue
The_Rogue
19 Followers

The following is the first in a series of recollections about some sexual adventures my wife and I had with some of her friends the first few years we were together. Because of how the events took place, some of them are told from my wife's point of view and some are told from my point of view. They are based on true events and the names have been changed – but not that much.

My name is Marissa and this is the story of how I first came to show off my future husband to my best friend the best way I knew how. It was easy to show him off in all the traditional ways: he could dress well, cook, he had a great body, he was talented, smart, kind, funny, etc. I loved him so much though, I really wanted my friends to understand every aspect of what made this guy 'the one.'

Before Jo, I never really got serious with a guy. I had several that I would use for sex, but they weren't really relationship material. I lived in a two bedroom apartment with Jenny, one of my best friends from high school. I was eighteen and we had both been on our own for awhile. My other best friend, Cris, still lived with her parents and had just graduated a year after us.

Jenny is your typical white girl I guess, less redneck and more trailer-trash. She's about 5'4" with long, straight, dirty-blonde hair. She has full pouty lips, brown eyes and a good body that the guys liked. Not much in the boobs department, barely a B-cup, but she has a round ass. She always dressed down, no bra, mainly wearing short shorts and tank tops.

Cris, meanwhile, is Filipino and about the same height, but has really long, straight, black hair and brown eyes. She, too, rarely wore bras, which was a lot more noticeable with her large, perky, C-cup boobs. They are the kind that stay perfectly round when she lays on her back and don't go to the side, they just stay there like two mountains topped by little perky nipples with small areolas. She never really wore anything that showed off her body, except her boobs, even though she could have. Her family is Catholic and they would have had a fit if they knew she had had sex already. They would have died outright if they knew how much and to what extent.

I, however, am not lacking in the boob department. I almost never went without a bra and had plenty of low-cut tops that I wore to show off the double D's. Guys are a sucker for cleavage, which works well to distract when you're playing pool. I am Puerto Rican with dark brown eyes. I'm about 5'3" tall and have long, black, wavy/curly hair. I also have that come-hither, fuck-you-with-my-eyes, look that most Hispanic women have.

Like Jenny, I was raised in the trailer park with my mom's side of the family, who are of German descent, so I don't have the Spanish accent. I am a little thicker and curvier than Cris and Jenny, but they are jealous that I get a dark tan in an hour. I also have large areolas, about 3-4 inches across that tend to show if I wear something too low-cut.

Between the three of us we wound up dating and sleeping with a lot of the same guys. Ok, Cris was the only one that ever really had steady boyfriends. Jenny and I mostly just had a list of guys we would use for stuff and occasionally call them over for a booty call. If they were lucky, we would send them to the others' room after we were through with them if we both hadn't had a guy come over.

Jenny did have a few boyfriends over the years but I only had one or two. I just didn't see the point in getting serious that young. We were all pretty wild, though. We had made out with each other at school a few times to drive the boys crazy. We had fooled around several times at our apartment, just the three of us, with Cris usually as the catalyst.

All three of us were bi, but Jenny was in denial. She would fight the girl-on-girl playing for a little while, but always gave up when the right buttons were pushed. Jenny let me have a threesome with her and her first fiancé and then, one time, I had a threesome with Cris and her boyfriend in his college dorm room. None of us were jealous of the other. We knew none of us were out to steal the others man. Mostly because the only one that liked him was the one who was with him. The one thing we always had in common was the guy had to be good in bed. More often than not, though, we had to settle for 'just decent' instead of what we would consider 'good' if we wanted to get laid.

I let guys know I wasn't serious but sometimes they would get upset when they found out I had slept with one of their friends earlier that week, the night before, or even earlier that day. It's funny how guys get upset when girls do the very thing that the guys want to do. That was us, three girls living by the guys' code of conduct. Guys would be called studs or players for sleeping with that many girls. We get called sluts. Yea, that's fair.

Anyway, after my first date with Jo, something changed. I turned down a date I had lined up that same week to go out with Jo again the next night. I felt I had found the guy I could stay with, especially after we had sex. At first I thought he might be too old for me (almost ten years older) but I decided I would go out with him anyway because he was nice and funny and fit the profile of the type of guy I look for – tall and skinny. My friends and I all agree and don't let any woman tell you different guys, size matters. It had been my experience with all the guys I had been with that most of the tall, skinny ones were the ones packing the large equipment.

That first night, even though I tried not too because I didn't want to cheapen something I felt was special with him, we couldn't help but have sex. He tried to be the gentleman and resist, which just made me want him more. I guess it made me feel special and not the slut that I was trying unsuccessfully not to be. Jo had somehow found all the right places to touch me and we had been involved in some serious, although mostly clothed, foreplay for almost two hours.

When we finally started down the hall toward the bedroom it was like being caught up in a hurricane. We couldn't touch each other enough, kiss each other enough, or undress each other fast enough. As his clothes came off, I noticed that his skinny appearance had been deceiving. I knew he was in shape, I had felt his muscular arms and chest through his shirt, but I didn't expect the ripped abs or to be able to see each muscle defined. He didn't have a huge chest or arms – more like a sprinter or a swimmer – but now, running my hands through the hair on his chest, I wanted him even more.

We fell into bed and everything he did to me (and he did everything) drove me crazy! He was excellent with his hands, his lips, his fingers . . . and his tongue! The best I had had until then was a guy with a tongue ring, but it was like Jo knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. I was already in heaven and trying to regain my breath when I felt his chest against my breasts and his lips against my neck. I knew what was next. I had felt his cock earlier through his jeans and knew I was right again about tall skinny guys, but I hadn't felt anything yet!

As he held me tight, eagerly but gently biting at my neck, I felt the tip of his cock touch my labia. I thrust my hips forward trying to urge him inside me, but he resisted, keeping the tip against my labia and dragging it upward across my very wet pussy until it pushed against my clit. I let out a gasp and then a whimper as he started to massage the clitoral area with the tip of his cock. I groaned when he settled his body further onto mine and let the full length rub upward across my clit. I was about to cum just from that, so I begged him to put it in me. I wanted to really feel him and man I did!

He let the length of his cock, which had been gently grinding against my clit, drag downward across my clit and between the lips of my soaked pussy. As the head passed over my clit, he slowly pushed forward and eased the head into me. I could feel myself open to let him inside and I felt like I was plugged into a wall socket. I wrapped my legs over the back of his and urged him on. He wouldn't be rushed, though, he said later that he had wanted to take his time and enjoy it.

What he was doing was making me want to be fucked more than I normally did, which was a lot! He then slowly entered me in one agonizingly slow smooth thrust. As I felt him penetrate farther and farther as his thickness filled me, I realized I was thinking, "This feels perfect!" Any thicker would have been too much. I felt so tight around him. He was just the right length to fill me all the way and also let his body contact my clit as he thrust completely into me. It was perfect.

I had several orgasms that night before we decided it was too late to continue. I had to work the next day and he did too. I was exhausted, although he said I could have more if I wanted. I couldn't believe it, especially knowing that he had not had sex since he broke up with his girlfriend over eight months before! When he had told me this earlier, I didn't think he would last more than ten minutes with me. I guess I was too used to younger guys. Jo was older, yes, but a lot more experienced than those younger guys and he was in shape. I had a winner.

About three months later we moved in together. Jenny moved across town to live with her boyfriend. Jo had already met Jenny and Cris and had heard all the stories. He was originally a small-town boy, as he put it, so I thought he might be shocked by my friends and my behavior and history. He thought it was interesting but didn't care. I learned he had been more places, seen more things, and done more things that a lot of people twice his age.

Each day we took to know each other I liked, no, loved him even more. He had only been with a handful of girls over the years, all serious relationships. He had never cheated on any of them, so I knew he wasn't afraid to commit. He was honest, had good taste in clothes, and could cook. I know ladies, you're thinking, "You lucky bitch." Yes, that's what my friends said when I first told them about him.

After my friends met him, they knew what I did; this was not your typical guy. Not only did he get along with them, but he could join right in with all the "girl talk" about sex and guys and clothes and periods and all that stuff. My friends and I never were big on modesty, sometimes walking through the apartment topless or just plain naked. We usually only did this around each other or other girls, even if there was a guy there who one or more of us had slept with, although there were always exceptions. So, when they came over to visit or stay the night, which was often, at first they didn't want to be too immodest around him, since he was a serious relationship for me and not some booty call that was sitting around waiting to see which one of us he would get.

The more we talked, I learned that, over the years, Jo had had plenty of female friends that trusted him, knowing that he wasn't trying to get in their pants, which is one of the reasons he could fit in and seem like one of the girls. He had also gotten really good at full body massages. So, pretty soon, Cris and Jenny (Cris especially) got past whatever modesty issues they had and Jo regularly got a good look at them, either in just bras and panties or changing in the middle of the living room. I'm sure he didn't mind this, but he also didn't ogle them like most guys would.

They often took him up on a full body massage whenever they came over, even though, sometimes, it would make them horny. They also let him take erotic photographs of them, since he was into amateur photography and they were just vain enough to want photos of themselves. What I still liked was, even though they had the nicer bodies, he didn't want them. A lot of guys that I had brought over had wound up hitting on one or both of them. Jo, however, believed in loyalty and was a one-woman man. Cool with me, except that a little later on I wondered if he could actually go through with something I had planned for him.

Now, since Jo had first met the girls, I had told him that, at another time, he might have had the chance to have threesomes with us. Jenny was now with a steady guy, however, so that only left Cris. I had often hinted at it, but in a way to let him think it probably wouldn't happen. I, myself, had thought it might not, seeing as how Jo was big on loyalty and wanted to be in a relationship before having sex.

One night the subject had come up and he had said as long as I was really okay with it he might be able to go through with it if it was someone I trusted and he could put it in his mind to treat it as though he was just doing them a favor – like a back massage.

Good, ever since we got together, I had been telling my friends what a great lover Jo was. They were already a little envious because they always had some complaint about their guys, in and out of the bedroom. They had seen what kind of guy Jo was outside the bedroom, now, just in case they thought I was exaggerating, here was my chance to make them even more jealous by showing what he was like in the bedroom.

It started one evening when Cris and I had planned to go out to a local strip club. We liked going and looking at the girls and getting lap dances. Jo, like normal, played chauffer for us girls and went along to keep us company, acting like our bodyguard, which he was. It never bothered me taking Jo to the strip clubs with us because I didn't have to worry about him staring at the girls or spending money on lap dances, unless they were for me.

He had worked at a few clubs as a bouncer and said that they just weren't his thing. The girls, to him, were just like good friends. He had also said that a guy spending money at a strip club was like a woman paying a store to window shop.

Anyway, Cris and I had finished a few drinks and had gotten a little turned on. We had flirted and made out some with a few of the dancers and each other, much to the delight of the crowd, but the money was running low and it was time to go home. Back at the apartment we had a few more drinks while acting silly dancing to some music Jo was playing.

Now my friends and I always acted flirty with each other (and Jo) when he was around, so he didn't think anything of it; that was just how we were. So when Cris started dancing and then acting like she was giving me a lap dance he reacted just like it was another typical evening with one of the girls over.

Jo was busy doing something on the computer, which is usually what he did late at night when we had guests over or we weren't having sex, so I told Jo that Cris and I were going to watch a movie in the bedroom. I knew he might be thinking something else might happen that night, so I decided to act like it was just another typical night. I could tell he was a little disappointed, but you know women, we always have to screw with guys' heads.

I had talked to Cris before about letting her "try Jo out," but didn't know if the right opportunity would ever come along. So after we were in the room awhile and she wanted to start fooling around I pitched the idea again. Cris was always pretty selfish when it came to sex. It wasn't too obvious, but after awhile Jenny and I learned she always wanted most of the attention.

Sitting on the bed, she started to play with my boobs, cupping them in her hands and saying, "Look at these boobs!"

I was wearing a low-cut top that showed plenty of cleavage, so I wasn't surprised when she suddenly buried her face in my cleavage and started biting my breasts. Cris is the one of us who usually likes to play rough. I do too sometimes, but not always right away.

"Easy girl," I said pulling her head up, "not so hard."

I reached over and pinched her nipples through her shirt, saying, "You're the one who likes it rough, remember?"

She let out a short yelp and then giggled as she pulled her shirt off and then fell back onto the bed with her arms above her head. This was her come-give-me-attention pose. I took off my top and then unhooked my bra, but kept my breasts covered as I crawled over to her on the bed.

I knelt above her, asking, "Are these what you wanted?" as I took my hands away, letting them fall free.

She eyed them hungrily, reaching out with both hands, cupping them, but then I laid back on the bed, mimicking her usual posture. She wasn't getting all the attention tonight, at least not from me. Cris propped herself up on one arm and leaned over to caress my breasts with her right hand, first the left and then the right. She was gentler now, teasing and rubbing around my dark areola. I noticed she had laid in such a way as to let her rub her left nipple with her left hand.

I have very sensitive nipples and can achieve orgasm just from having them stimulated right, so it didn't take long at all for them to become rock hard. Seeing this, Cris leaned in and raked her tongue across the nipple closest to her. The feeling of a hot, wet tongue dragging across my nipple and areola (which are sensitive too) caused me to gasp.

"Oooh, yes," I hissed, grabbing her head and holding it to my breast. All the while, her right hand continued to tease my left nipple. I was getting too turned on too quick, though. If we continued this way I would be too loud and Jo might come in too soon.

I refocused my growing desire onto Cris. If she got really hot and bothered she would be up for anything. I rolled over toward her, pushing her down onto her back at the same time and immediately attacked her breasts. She responded with a gleeful, "Aah!" The big smile on her face, and her resumed pose, let me know this was what she was wanting all along.

I forcefully grabbed at her right breast with my left hand as my mouth bit into the side of her left breast. Cris's sharp intake of air through pursed lips let me know I was on the right track, so I nibbled my way around her breast and started to firmly pull on her right nipple.

I noticed that she was now biting on her lower lip as I leaned over her more, letting my nipples rub against hers. I leaned over and bit her neck, holding on that way, as her body arched into me. I let both my hands grasp her nipples and rub them firmly against mine and she started to moan.

"Oooh, yeah!" she said, a little too loudly.

"Shhh," I warned, "Jo might come to see what the noise is about."

"So?" she said, smiling. "He can watch."

A wicked smile growing on my face, I responded with, "Maybe he can help."

A sudden look of curiosity splashed on her face but was quickly gone, replaced with a smile of her own. "If you don't mind," she said.

"We'll take it slow," I started, "I'll let him mess with me and watch. Then, we'll see how it goes." As I spoke, I trailed my hand down to the button of her pants.

"You know I've wanted to show him off for a while." This I said giggling slightly, as the erotic possibilities of what might occur started racing through my head.

"But first . . ." I spoke, then, firmly pulled at the button to her jeans, unfastening them and unzipping them.

"Mmmm," was all she uttered as she took over, reaching down and pushing her jeans off the rest of the way, eying me with a naughty look on her face.

Clad just in a pair of plain red cotton panties, Cris then tugged at my jeans as I unfastened them, quickly revealing a lacy blue thong.

"Ooh, wearing the sexy panties I see," she teased.

"Jo buys them for me," I shrugged, "he usually doesn't let me keep them on very long."

Giggling slightly, we lay back down on the bed and got more comfortable. I attacked Cris's boobs again and she started to kiss mine. I moaned softly and she responded by sucking one nipple into her mouth while gently squeezing the other. I barely muted a cry as my mouth opened without sound.

The_Rogue
The_Rogue
19 Followers