So Hot

Story Info
Yunho gets jealous and suspects Jaejoong of infidelity.
7.4k words
3.5
7.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

1. This was written as a fanfiction featuring fictional representations of the Korean singing group, DBSK - which is short for "Dong Bang Shin Ki", or "Rising Gods of the East". Any and all portrayals of them as people and/or their sexual preferences are pure fiction for the purpose of this story, and are not to be misinterpreted as realistic representations of them. Despite them being typified as a "boy band", ALL members of this group are in their mid- to late- twenties and well above the age of consent.

2. Some dialogue features Korean expressions: "Yah!" = not polite, Korean equivalent of "Hey!" / "hyung" = an honorific used by males to older male peers or family in polite speaking. Its meaning is similar to "older brother". / "aegyo" = closer to "acting cute", but treated more as a noun for "cuteness".

3. Some character traits are very "typical" of the actual group members and these were incorporated into the story. For those who don't know these, I'm listing some relevant to the story here (last/family name first, per Korean order):

Jung Yunho (U-Know) is the "leader" of the group; jokingly called "appa" (or "father") due to patriarchal tendencies, but can be a bit dorky and sometimes acts "cute" (playful whining, cute faces/dances, etc.) Kim Jaejoong (Hero) is the oldest of the group; clumsy, and jokingly called "umma" (or "mother") due to a love of cooking and having a protective/nurturing personality towards fellow members, despite having a bit of a cold and detached appearance. (He's been jokingly called "BooJae", as well, because he can get spacey. It's wordplay; the phrase "boojae joong" means "absent" in Korean.) Park Yoochun (Micky) is a bit lazy, has playboy charm bordering on sleaze/greasy, mischeivous, playful, and is known for "trolling" other members for fun. He's previously lived in Virginia, USA. Kim Junsu (Xiah / Xia) loves video games, plays soccer (FC Men #12), and has a twin brother (Kim Junho / JUNO). He's known for "Angel Xiah" (a cute/innocent smile-pose), and for having a "duckbutt" - since it's perky and bubbly. Shim Changmin (Max) is the youngest (termed "maknae") of the group; known for being snarky, sarcastic, a bit "evil" (fandom nickname is "Lord Voldemin"), strong, and always hungry.

By all means, feel free to Google them for visuals. They've disbanded into two groups (from 2009), but they're all very hot and talented. ;)

4. This was written as a fic-challenge for the prompts given to me of: "YunJae (Yunho + Jaejoong pairing), fluff, smut, fan mail, jealous Yunnie, and a tie." Trying to tie these prompts together into a cohesive plot was not easy, but it came out decently enough - albeit a bit cracktastic. It's just a bit of smutty humour I wanted to share. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh! When are they going to fix the AC, hyung?! It's so hot..!" Changmin whined, fanning himself with a magazine.

"Mmmph," sounded a lazy groan from the floor as Yoochun commiserated with him, waiting on Junsu to get out of shower so he could have his turn.

"Yunnnieeeee, did you already call the repair people?" Jaejoong whined as well.

"Yes, BooJae.. they said they'd be here tomorrow morning at the latest. We can get through until then, can't we?" Yunho cajoled, attempting to ease the discomfort in the room with a bit of hope.

Changmin sighed. Yoochun's non-comittal grunt sounded in unimpressed agreement. Jaejoong leaned his face into his boyfriend's shoulder and nuzzled him in comfort, and Yunho slumped back into the couch - waiting with the rest of the Dong Bang household for night to fall and the temperatures to drop again.

---------------------------------

As night came, everyone became very tired from the heat; hoping they could sleep easier as the apartment cooled down. Yoochun had migrated from the floor ("it's cooler down here..." he'd mumbled earlier) back to his room, and Junsu had spent the day with his brother after a shower to cool off since it was a rest-day. YunJae were taking their turn in the shower, and Changmin was - of course - making a food-run to the store before it closed.

"BooJae," Yunho said softly, holding his boyfriend on top of the covers after their shower, since it was still too hot to be underneath.

"Hmmm?" Jaejoong murmured in reply, comfortable against what he'd claimed as "his side of his Yunnie-bear".

"How was your day before I came home from the meeting earlier?"

"Mmmmph..."

"You sound like Yoochun," Yunho chuckled.

"Mmmhmmmm....." Jaejoong agreed teasingly, giggling afterwards. Yunho pinched his side in retaliation and he squealed softly, causing Yunho to smile lovingly at the adorable creature in his arms.

"It was too hot and our Maknae complained a lot, but it was much better when you came home," Jae murmured, eyes shining with love and sleep.

"Aish, so corny.." Yunho teased, receiving a pinch of his own from Jae for his efforts. Unlike Jae, however, he most certainly did not squeal. That was what he told himself, anyway.

Yunho made a contented sound before voicing, "I'm glad the repairmen are coming tomorrow."

Jae nodded gently against his shoulder as Yunho's hand trailed softly up and down his arm, slowly gravitating to his hip to caress the soft skin there. Jaejoong stilled his hand before it could go any lower, though, whining softly before leaning up to peck his lover on the tip of his nose.

"Can we just sleep tonight? I'm so tired.. I should build up my energy for tomorrow when we have air conditioning again," Jaejoong said teasingly, but tiredly. Yunho could see that his boyfriend was indeed very worn out - the heat taking its toll on them all. He nodded and kissed Jae's lips softly before leaning over to turn their bedside lamp off, curling around Jaejoong before nodding off to sleep.

Neither of them noticed the small sound of pleasure coming from the hallway.

---------------------------------

The next morning was a flurry of activity as Jaejoong rushed to get breakfast ready before they had to leave. They were due in the recording studio in less than two hours, and Yunho still had yet to even get out of the shower. Junsu could be heard yelling at the bathroom door for him to "stop practicing our routines and get out already, hyung!", and Yoochun was currently flopped over in a chair at the kitchen table, steadily replacing his bloodstream with coffee. Changmin, already showered, had yet to come out of his room - a lack of food being ready seeming to deplete all motivation for him until it was done.

The air conditioning repairmen had come very early. All was right in the household again - at least until just after breakfast.

"BooJae! I can't find my phon ~"

"Look around the couch again!" Jaejoong interrupted and yelled down the hallway, hurriedly trying to finish getting dressed as Yunho searched the apartment - yet again - for his misplaced phone.

Yunho sighed, glancing steadily around the room and wishing he'd remembered to leave his ringer turned on so he could at least call his phone to find it; but of course, he hadn't. He knelt and looked under the couch halfheartedly, around it, and near the pillows on it before finally lifting a cushion. Sticking out from beneath it was an awkwardly crumpled paper, though, as if someone had been reading it and hastily shoved it in the couch after. Just beneath it was his phone.

He grabbed both and - as was his habit - shoved them in his pocket before dragging Jae away from the mirror in their room and out of the door with the rest of the members.

---------------------------------

Upon returning, the members went through their usual pre-dinner routines. Junsu was once again playing a video game, as he had the day before - and the day before that.. and the day before that. Yoochun was composing in one of the music rooms, lost to the world for the time being. Changmin was poking around in the kitchen, obviously discontent to wait on Jaejoong to return from a last-minute conference he was having with the producers after recording was done to come home and make dinner.

Yunho had all but forgotten about the paper in his pocket until his phone buzzed and he grabbed both in pulling it out to check it. He set the paper aside and checked his texts.

~*~ BooJae ~*~

Might not be back in time for dinner. Don't wait up - order something out.

"Hyung! When is Jae-hyung going to be home? It's almost time to eat!" Changmin appeared at the entrance to the kitchen, mouth already full with a bite of sandwhich.

"We're ordering out tonight - can you call up the place down the road and get our usual?" Yunho asked.

Changmin's eyes lit up at the prospect of Even More Food and he immediately went to the phone, of course knowing the number and menu by heart.

YunBear

Okay Boo - but Changmin might eat us out of the house before it gets here.. >.>

~*~ BooJae ~*~

Aish... this kid...! O.O Save me something? ~_^

YunBear

I'll save you a lot of somethings... ^_______^

~*~ BooJae ~*~

mmmmm dessert too, huh? >:)

YunBear

just for you, baby O:)

~*~ BooJae ~*~

ahahahahahahahahahahaha angel?! XD

YunBear

What? I'm good! ..at it >:)

~*~ BooJae ~*~

ha that's better - I'll be home later, gtg! >3<

YunBear

>3< come home safe baby

"Hyung! Are we having a party tonight?" Junsu appeared in the opening to the hallway leading from the living room, addressing their leader who looked preoccupied with his phone. Probably Joongie-hyung again, he thought, noticing the grin on his face.

Yunho looked confused for a second before replying, "Uh, no... why?"

"Oh.. I was just wondering why Min was ordering so much food," Junsu shrugged before walking back to the TV to resume his game.

"Aish! This kid!" Yunho jumped up, grabbing his phone and paper, and went to pry the Maknae from the phone before their account was bled dry by his endless stomach.

---------------------------------

After their large dinner, Yunho went to shower as Jaejoong cleaned up the kitchen and the others resumed their own actvities. As usual, by the time he came out - pruny, wrinkled, but considerably refreshed after his impromptu bathroom-practice-session - the others had started gearing down for sleep, having used their other bathroom as he gradually depleted enough water to have drained the Han River.

As he exited the shower and got a glass of water, however, he noticed the crumpled paper laying next to his phone again on the counter. Curiousity piqued, Yunho flattened it out before reading it, deciding immediately that it must be some bit of fanmail one of the others had left laying around.

"Everyone looks at you and thinks you're just cold and bitter, but I know better. Your sweetness is there - just under the bitter outside. I know you would melt with just a brush of my lips.. a touch of my tongue. I'm so hot right now... I want your icy cold against me so bad I can taste it! Let me taste you, my love... my Hero "

"Tch... delusional fans," Yunho scoffed with a knowing smirk, thinking of his lover waiting in the bed for him. They only wish they had my BooJae, he chuckled to himself, but he's all mine! He didn't even finish reading the letter, and instead crumpled it back up and tossed it into the rubbish bin.

Yunho padded softly down the hallway and into the bedroom, closing the door to their shared room - softly, so as not to wake Jaejoong from his sleep. He paused briefly just to appreciate the line of his body beneath the covers; his hair softly curving around the line of his face as he lay sleeping. A soft smile grew over his features as he carefully pulled back the covers and slipped in bed next to him.

"mm Yunnie," Jaejoong murmured softly and nuzzled his way into his side almost immediately. He pulled Jae closer and brushed his lips lightly across his hair, smiling in contentment at his lover's scent and automatic recognition of him even while unconscious.

He's all mine, he thought as he drifted to sleep with his lover in his arms.

---------------------------------

The next day's schedule was so crazy that they didn't get back to their apartment until past nightfall, having spent the day going from a radio broadcast to recording for last-minute touch ups on their new single before finally hitting the training room for a long dance practice to go through the choreography. By the time they arrived home, they were all exhausted again.

"Yunnie, I'm too tired to do anything.." Jaejoong said gently, his gaze slightly distracted as his boyfriend caressed his neck and shoulders; peppering kisses along them.

Yunho wondered briefly if that had been a shade of guilt in his lover's eyes, or just the tiredness they all felt after such a long day as he nodded, smiled his reassurance to Jae, and settled in for sleep.

Again, neither noticed a muffled groan sounding through the hallway beyond the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"..gie been acting weird lately, hyung?" Junsu's voice traveled through the distraction Yunho was experiencing while muddling through a sea of fanmail to sort it out. The delivery had come earlier that morning, but they had yet to finish going through it all and most likely wouldn't for quite a while. They really hadn't even finished going through the last delivery yet, as it was.

"Hmm?" Yunho voiced, glancing up and realizing he hadn't quite caught what the other had said.

"Hyunnnnng! I said, has Joongie been acting weird lately?" Junsu repeated, reading through his own stack.

"Eh? I think he's just tired, Su. We all have been lately," Yunho said reassuringly. He knew Jaejoong had been putting in extra practice hours, and occasionally liked to just go out on his own sometimes, too.

"It's this heat. It's times like this I -almost- miss Virginia," Yoochun remarked, sitting beside Junsu on the couch. Junsu nudged his feet beneath Yoochun's thigh to get comfortable.

"But Chunnie - if you were there you wouldn't have meeeee," Junsu whined playfully, wiggling his toes beneath Yoochun's thigh to capture his attention. Yoochun leaned over and bit his shoulder and his boyfriend squealed in reaction, slapping him lightly in retaliation.

"Su, trust me.. I could see your backside clear from America. It'd be hard to miss you too much," Yoochun sent a greasy grin at his lover, his hand coming to caress Junsu's thigh as he tried not to laugh.

"Yah! Why am I even with you?" Junsu exclaimed, exasperatedly slapping his lover's hand away from him. He pouted, but was smiling beneath the annoyance - secretly just satisfied with having his boyfriend's attention on him.

"Aww, I'd definitely miss cuddling with you, though," Yoochun leered, looking like he was talking to Junsu's butt instead of his face. Junsu definitely noticed the exaggerated eyebrow-waggle accompanying the grease and shoved him in the floor playfully, both of them giggling.

Yunho just tried his best to ignore the antics going on next to him and focus on getting the piles of fanmail sorted out. Yoochun cuddled his boyfriend in the floor happily before glancing to the side, something catching his attention from the corner of his eye.

"What's that?" he asked, pointing to a piece of paper crumpled near Yunho's shoe peeking from beneath the couch. "I think you dropped one, hyung."

"I did?" Yunho leaned down in surprise, seeing the paper near his foot and picking it up just as his phone starting ringing.

"Hello?" Yunho answered it, distractedly noticing the paper had been slightly ripped and grimacing at the thought that he'd perhaps stepped on it.

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong's voice replied, sounding like he was yelling slightly to get over the din of bass resounding through the background.

"Joongie! Are you coming home soon?" Yunho's eyes lit up, missing his boyfriend since he'd decided to go out that night - to a club, from the sounds of it. He frowned slightly at the realization as he tried holding the pieces of the paper together to attempt to figure out who it was for so he could put it in the piles he'd been organizing, but his conversation was distracting him too much to manage it.

"I'll be a little late tonight, baby. I met up with a friend at the club that I haven't seen in a while, so we're going out drinking for a bit," Jaejoong cut himself off to murmur something away from the phone - assumedly to his friend he'd met there.

"Okay, Boo, just come home safe.." Yunho sounded disappointed. He'd really been looking forward to spending time with his BooJae that night, since they'd been too busy to just relax with each other lately.

Among other things, he thought wryly, a bit impatient with his boyfriend's seeming lack of interest in intimacy lately. He'd put it down to the heat and everyone just being tired from preparing for their next single, but he really wished his Joongie had spent time with him in the rare times they had for themselves - like tonight.

"I will, baby. Love you ~ YAH! Don't poke me ~ hahahaha" Jaejoong's voice trailed off just before the line disconnected, but his dismissive tone somewhat irritated Yunho, though he brushed it off and decided to just be glad his boyfriend seemed to be having fun.

Finally off the phone, Yunho read over the paper as he held the pieces of it together.

".. can't believe I finally got to taste you ~ and you were amazing.. I knew you would be - sliding across my tongue and down my throat after such a long wait. I thought I was going to explode right then and there, the taste of you filling me with desire! I was so hungry for you... only you! God, I can't wait to have you in me again.."

"What the.." is this fan crazy? They really think they were with my Boo? Is this a stalker? Yunho looked irritatedly at the paper, now wondering where it came from and who this person was since it had the same handwriting from before. It looked like a continuation of the last one, but he couldn't be sure since he'd already thrown it away.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Yoochun asked, curling Junsu into his side as they relaxed on the couch, reading their own mail after getting up from the floor.

"Just some crazy letter.. fans are so weird!" Yunho exclaimed, crumpling the paper up and throwing it away.

He wondered why it was in the same place the other one was before, and whether he'd stepped on it - or if it'd been ripped in a haste to hide it by whomever had been reading it on the couch before...

"When are we eating dinner, hyung?" Changmin piped up from the kitchen, interrupting his thoughts and causing the others to chuckle at the sight of their Maknae asking that with food already in his mouth again.

---------------------------------

The letters plagued Yunho's thoughts for the next few days, worsening as Jaejoong seemed to avoid spending much time with him outside of simply sleeping.

I want my BooJae, damnit, Yunho whined, throwing a metaphorical tantrum in his head.