So In Love With Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
No one compares with his mother.
1.2k words
4.24
160.4k
129
14

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

I had just turned nineteen years old and this was my last summer at home before going to college. What a summer it would be. It changed my life forever. Mom was thirty-seven, divorced and by far, the most gorgeous woman I had ever known. Her name was Melinda, but everyone called her Nikki, because of her striking resemblance to Stevie Nicks, the rock singer. She said her friends back in high school had started calling her that and it just stuck. To me, she was far more attractive than any rock star or actress; she was perfection.

She sat on the edge of her bed, wearing a shiny, blue robe, tied in the front. Her long, thick, blonde hair hung down over her shoulders. My mother had beautiful brown eyes and they seemed to be staring right through me. I had a feeling I knew what she wanted when she called me into her bedroom, but I was wrong.

"Hey Mom," I said, as I walked in.

"Hey Sweetie," she replied. There was a nervousness to her voice that I was expecting. She always seemed uncomfortable talking about my dad.

"Well," I said, "it's been two years to the day. I hate this anniversary."

"I didn't realize that it was today," she said, looking up at me.

"I thought that's why you wanted to see me."

"No, the day your father left was one of the best days of my life," she said, as she patted the bed next to her, "sit down with me honey."

"You never deserved how he treated you. I'm glad he's gone."

"I know, but let's not talk about that right now. My attention was drawn by something and I think we need to talk about it," she said, in a very serious tone.

"Momma, is every thing okay?" I asked.

She reached into the top drawer of her night stand and pulled out an envelope. She opened it and showed me the contents. My heart dropped and I felt my face burn red. To say I was embarrassed would be an understatement. She handed me the photos of her she had obviously found in my room. I had taken them a few months earlier without her knowledge. There was one of her in a red bikini I took of her in the back yard next to the pool and several more of them I had taken of her as she was stepping out of the shower.

"I am so sorry," I said looking up from the incriminating evidence I held in my hands. "I never meant for you to know about this."

"How many other women have you photographed without their consent?" she asked.

"None," I replied quickly, "just you." I turned my head away in shame.

"Why, Andrew," she said as she touched my arm. "Why me?"

I took a deep breath and blurted it out. "Because you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I'm not just saying that to try and justify what I've done, but it's the god's honest truth."

"Oh, Andrew..." she started.

"Look, you wanted to know and I'm telling you. Every girl I see I compare to you and none of them hold a candle. You have the most gorgeous eyes, lips, hair, body..." my voice broke and I started to get up. "I'm sorry Momma, I..." She grabbed my arm and would not let go.

"Andrew wait," she had a note of desperation in her voice. "Don't leave; it's okay. I just needed to hear it from your own mouth. I need to confess something to you as well." I sat back down and wiped a tear from my eye. "Oh, sweetheart," she said so lovingly, "I'm not mad at you."

"You're not?" I asked, still not looking at her.

"Listen to me. I've been doing some spying on you too. I saw you last night."

"What do you mean," I asked.

She smiled at me. "After you thought I had gone to bed. I got back up and heard a noise coming from your room and the door was cracked open a little and I..."

"Oh my god," I said as I buried my face in my hands.

"Honey, I told you, it's okay. I am actually very flattered. I've never seen you into something like that before in your life.."

"So you saw and heard me last night?"

She gently touched my face. "Yes. I saw you masturbating to my pictures and I heard you say over and over how much you wanted me. Is it true? Do you really want me?"

I looked her in the eyes and replied in a whisper, "More than anything."

"Oh, honey, I haven't felt this way in a long time. Are you sure about your feelings for me?"

My heart was about to beat out of my chest as I said, "I've never been so sure of anything in my life. Momma, I love you and want to not just be your son, but I want to be your everything."

"Let me tell you a secret," she said as she took the pictures from my hand and tossed them aside, "I want you too."

Before I could catch my breath, she had leaned in and kissed me on the lips. She quickly broke the kiss, like something was wrong. She looked at me for a split second with those perfect brown eyes and then we were passionately kissing. She ran her hands through my hair and I rubbed up and down her back, feeling the soft, silkiness of her robe. She roughly pulled my shirt off and we continued to kiss wildly.

"I love you, Andrew," she breathed, between kisses.

"I love you too, Momma," I panted back.

"I want you to see something," she said as she stood up in front of me. I looked up at her and she untied her robe and let it drop. The red bikini I had photographed her in was what she was wearing underneath.

"Oh my god," I said in awe. She dropped to her knees and pulled my shorts off, revealing my rock hard cock. Her warm, wet mouth wrapped around it and she began sucking my cock like I had never experienced. I watched in amazement as her mouth slid up and down my shaft. She was moaning and I wrapped my fingers in her beautiful blonde hair. She licked the head of my prick while looking up at me and it drove me wild. I was so overly excited, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Momma, I'm gonna cum," I said, voice growing loud.

"Do it honey; cum for Momma," she begged as she worked her hand fast and hard on my cock while still licking the head.

I couldn't hold it back. I yelled out, "Momma, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She opened her mouth and I blew my load all over her face.

"That's my boy!" she exclaimed, "yes, baby, yes!" Every muscle in my body tightened and I exploded onto my mother's face. My cum was dripping down her cheeks and lips, down to the red bikini top that I had fantasized about her wearing so many times. She smiled at me and slowly licked her lips. It was like she tasted something amazing. The sight of my cum on my mother's face sent chills down my entire body. I had never been in so much love and lust with anyone. I knew this wasn't the end. This was just the beginning.

"I love you Momma."

"I love you too, baby."

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers