So Irresistible

Story Info
Son-in-law or not, an itch scratched feels a lot better.
2.9k words
4.39
140.1k
37
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GDesmond
GDesmond
63 Followers

He was so beautiful, almost perfect. He had no idea how the sparkle in my eye caressed his magnificent frame. Future son-in-law or not, any woman claiming she wouldn't enjoy seeing such a magnificent hunk of man without a stitch, hard and erect, is simply not telling the truth -- which, by the way, we often don't even to ourselves.

He was irresistible. Packaged in a 6'3" tight, hard body, the tussled hair, deep brown eyes, broad shoulders, and powerful arms demanded my full attention. What would he feel like, hard and deep? Such thoughts were not appropriate, but neither are they easily dismissed, regardless of the relationship.

There are some men that when you meet them you instantly know they will be good lovers. As you extend your arm for that introductory handshake, you can't help but assess his beautiful smile and persuading eyes; you can almost you feel your panties sliding past your knees. You want to smile, softly grasp his hand within the two of your own, hold it gently and whisper, "Why don't you go ahead and fuck me, and we'll do those silly introductions later." That was Jacob.

Jacob was the latest of a long line of young men my daughter had brought home to parade. Most had not attracted my attention or even been worth a second glance, but things had been differently with Jacob. From the way she acted, it was plain to see her attraction to him was different. It was as if she had "bagged" her trophy, which was typical Trish. It didn't take much effort for me to see why.

I could easily imagine he would be a handful to handle in bed, and while I continued knowing I should not have thoughts of him in that way, there was little I could do to rid myself of the fantasy of enjoying him. On more than one occasion I rubbed myself to sleep with lovely thoughts.

Jacob is the kind of young man that after a few moments of exchanging eye flirts, a woman needs to excuse herself and find the ladies room.

I reminded myself that this young man was quite possibly going to be my son-in-law, the husband of my daughter, but reminders do little to dampen desires. My desire was not complicated; I wanted this young man to fuck me, and I wanted to fuck him.

The hubby, on the other hand, did not share the pleasure of Jacob's presence in the same way we girls did. My daughter, Trish, sensed a strain between her father and Jacob, but I told her not to be overly concerned. I would handle her father; and I did.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Plans and events moved forward quickly; Trish is not one to wait once she has made a decision. That we have in common. Within six months they were married. My daughter had her husband, my husband got a son-in-law, and I received a young man with whom I very much wanted to have sex. There was, of course, a slight complication; he was married to my daughter.

For nearly two years I wrestled with my desires, most always losing the match, but still was able to avoid the final step of intimacy. Our flirting however left little to the imagination. The hubby, always self absorbed, didn't seem to notice, and Trish on occasion laughingly suggested we get a room.

I didn't want to hurt my daughter, but at the same time I wanted to fuck this beautiful, young man. And after nearly two years, it was clear he was ripe to the idea, too. In those beautiful brown eyes was that devilish gleam. I knew he wanted to fuck me, and even more significant was he knew that I was aware of it.

It was that sizzling chemistry that was so exhilarating. Trish enjoyed teasing that the sex between them was so good only because I kept him so worked up. But eventually one gets tired of hearing that. Two years was enough.

From what little investigation I was able to do, I learned that sex between women and their sons-in-law was not all that uncommon. That surprised me, yet it didn't.

All this came to a head as Trish and Jacob prepared for their second anniversary, which was the weekend of Mother's Day. The forecast was to be exceptionally warm so a small backyard gathering was planned.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The main questions were, could I get him alone, and could I trust him to be discreet. I concluded getting him alone for 30 minutes or so would not be that difficult, but the other question was more complicated.

Men can be so tricky; they love to brag about their conquests - even when they are the conquest! And there is no comfortable middle ground with them. There are only two kinds -- those that tell and those that don't. The trick is to know with which kind you are dealing. It would be a nightmare for us all if he ever told anyone. Nevertheless, I believed I had a few words I could share to help him be confidential, so with caution thrown to the wind, I had to go for it.

Getting him alone would be easy. Everyone was in a party mood. What had been planned as a late afternoon Mother's Day cookout, however, continued to grow as more and more neighbors and their family members arrived, each bringing coolers and things to grill.

The unforeseen benefit of the larger group was that there were so many small social groups that little attention was given to anything else. People were mixing; most everyone had a drink in hand, and there was a hint of sexual tension to the whole party.

It was nice, but I couldn't explain it. Maybe it was because there were no small children present; all were adults. And though children were present, such as Trish, they were all adults.

It was during this mix of testosterone and estrogen, alcohol and dancing, that I moved to Jacob and casually whispered that a few things needed to be done, would he assist me.

Leaning over to allow him plenty to look at, I cooed that I needed a big strong body. He smiled broadly; his eyes sparkled. I was wet and aglow from my nipples to my knees. I asked him to follow me out back to the shed to get several more folding chairs.

Glancing around for a quick survey, to my great joy no one paid us any particular attention as we casually walked away. Arm in arm I moved him, pressing my breast to his arm.

As we strolled around the corner of the house and out of sight of the party, I slipped my arm around his waist. I could taste him already. Ummmm. Finally alone.

"I just bought this dress, Jacob, do you like it?" I whispered as we entered the shed. It wasn't the best ice breaker, but I needed something with which to break the awkward silence.

With the blood pounding in my head, I didn't hear the answer. It didn't matter anyway; I liked it.

It was slightly inappropriate for the party, but it was still a sweet, sleeveless summer dress that could be worn with or without the matching covering.

The top of the dress was cut low and provided plenty of exposure, and the hem was set at 4" above the knee. It is the kind of dress that could be easily upgraded with either three or four inch heels. Add a piece or two of jewelry, and you are set.

I loved it because it made my ass look good. And I knew from the looks at the party that I looked good.

What I especially liked about it this day was when standing with my legs apart, it's the kind of dress that rides high up your legs and hugs your ass. It's one of those dresses that never fail to catch a man's eye. It certainly worked well with Jacob; his eyes had been on me all afternoon. Hopefully his thoughts were of what was under the dress, and that was exactly what I wanted him thinking about.

Men can't help themselves. A woman can always tell how eager a man is to get a hand up her dress. My young man was ready, but he should have been. I had spent nearly two years getting him ready.

"Should we turn the light on?" Jacob asked.

I grinned. Bless his heart, he still thinks it's about the chairs.

"Be quiet," I replied then added, "Shake your head if you can keep a secret?"

When he shook his head I pulled him to me and kissed him firmly on his mouth.

At first he was a bit reluctant, but he left that feeling behind when I pulled his hand to one of my breasts. I've always been proud of their shape and could tell that Jacob felt the same way. I was happy to feel him becoming so enthusiastic with our kissing and petting, but we didn't really have much time.

While some feel that it is slightly degrading, I have always felt a sense of power when kneeling in front of a lover. I'm not sure how Jacob felt about it, but he didn't complain when I positioned myself in front of him, undid his belt, pulled his zipper then withdrew a very proud and hard penis from his pants.

God bless tall proportionate men! Although (to some extent) size doesn't matter, I love it when I can wrap both hands along a shaft and still have enough in my mouth to make a man squirm. Jacob didn't disappoint at all! I was able to stroke him with both hands while pulling, sucking, and nibbling on him with my mouth.

I had waited 46 years to suck a big, beautiful cock like this!

I love the feel of a penis just before it explodes -- the swelling of the head, the hardening of the shaft, the beating of the veins, and the anticipation of that thick, creamy release.

My young man was industrious. He was working quickly toward that point as he held firm my head and thrust into my mouth. Some women don't like it, but I was getting face-fucked, and I loved it.

When he finally came it was with such force that I could barely keep it all. But I did. As he repeatedly pushed and released hot spray after hot spray, I could see him looking down at me. We made eye contact, and I held his glazed stare while I swallowed all he gave me. It's difficult to smile with a mouth full of throbbing cock, but I managed.

I cooed, "ummmm," voicing my pleasure with him.

He cupped my face with his large hands and guided me to my feet. Though I enjoyed the tenderness of the moment, I was far from done. I continued to stroke him with my hands and pulled him toward me. I had long removed my underwear and had been physically ready for him before we even made it to the shed.

Jacob was on me before I even finished the sentence, "You have to fuck me now."

I was on fire and did nothing to restrain myself. The lust that overpowered me was all too real. The hunger in my body wasn't going to be quieted. It wasn't the hunger of a young girl celebrating a second anniversary. It was the hunger of a mid-40s woman who had been left to hang on the vine for far too long.

With my butt on the edge of a cardboard box and my legs around his waist, my right hand guided his now erect cock to my very wet pussy. I knew I wouldn't be waiting long. There is that moment, just as you feel that hot spongy head slide between your lips, that you would like to savor forever.

Jacob wasn't interested in making it last long at all. This was not about love; it was about fucking. This, too, was exactly what I wanted.

With his full weight I felt him try to push into me. At first I was a bit too tight for him, but Jacob was a very goal oriented fellow. Within minutes he had (literally) forced his length into me and was thrusting as only an athlete can! His hands gripped my bottom, his ribcage pushed my legs apart, and with each thrust he went deeper and deeper.

God this was heaven! A big man, fucking me with long, hard thrusts, while the rest of the world knew nothing.

He surprised me when my first orgasm erupted. Instead of continuing to fuck me, he pushed deep inside and then rubbed my clit with his thumb! This put me over the edge and sent me into a second orgasm.

Jacob needed little encouragement, but I needed to be verbal. When I encouraged him several times with "fuck me; fuck me," it was fuel for the fire. Never has a bruising been so enjoyed.

I love a man that can go for a long time, but I didn't expect it from Jacob. He pumped rapidly for what must have been 10 more minutes, not in marathon fashion, but in Olympic 100 yard sprint style. Clutching me, he pressed deep and exploded inside me.

Maybe he could have gone longer, but my cooing was too exciting.

For my part, I drifted between orgasms all the while loving being his plaything. I was getting fucked, and I loved it!

I wanted this to last; I wanted to pull my new party dress up over my big ass, lean over the box and get a good doggie fucking, but I knew we had to get back to the party. So back we went.

Jacob took several chairs, and I could hear him asking if anyone needed a chair. I went into the house to compose myself, which included putting on some panties.

When I returned Trish was trying to get the attention of everyone. When she was finally successful, she asked for Jacob to come and stand beside her.

"I have an announcement," she beamed out.

"I want to congratulate my mother and dad...who by this time next year will be grandparents!"

Everyone erupted with shouts of congratulations.

I was stunned but still able to manage a broad grin of pleasure. I hugged her first then as I hugged Jacob I whispered, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Trish told me that we were going to wait. Something must have happened to change her mind," he whispered back.

Later when the congrats ended and the social groups began to reform, Trish slipped her arm around mine and as mom and daughter we strolled toward a small fish pond in the corner of the yard.

"How was he, mom?" she giggled.

"What are you talking about?" I replied, attempting to sound clueless.

"Mom!," Trish gushed, "It's been obvious from the beginning how you felt about him. I knew it was just a matter of time."

Not wanting to make things worse, in my best voice of contrition I confessed, "I'm sorry, sweetheart; I don't know what to say."

"I'm not asking for an apology," Trish said. "I knew Jacob wouldn't be able to resist you; he is always teasing about how lucky dad is. I knew what that meant."

I kept silent so she continued.

"Besides," Trish said, seeming to choose her words carefully, "I know dad isn't taking care of business. Mom, it's ok. I knew it was just a matter of time before you were either with Jacob or Marc."

I was stunned, absolutely stunned.

Turning her face toward me and in a much more serious tone, Trish said, "Mom, Marc is off limits to you. Understand?"

I was caught completely off guard, but felt I needed to say something.

"Trish, I would never think of doing anything like that with your brother," I blurted out.

We then turned and headed back toward the party, arm in arm once again. Trish continued.

"I mean it, mom. I'll share Jacob, but I won't share Marc."

If I thought I was speechless and shocked before, I was now numb.

"And mom," Trish added, "I don't want Jacob to know that I know. OK?"

I nodded in agreement, but wasn't really sure what I was agreeing to. Trish wasn't giving me enough time to process any of this, but as long as she wasn't angry I went along.

As we walked past the shed, continuing to stroll toward the party, her mood lightened.

"I guess we can close the shed door now that the horse is out," she quipped, her eyes sparkling.

As we made knowing eye contact the heaviness of it all just seemed to lift. Quickly we reached for each other and hugged. The laughter that followed was like the value on a pressure cooker, releasing. Instantly, the tension between us was gone.

I have always loved my daughter but only "as" a daughter. Walking back toward the house, for the first time, we were talking as two adult women about things that we both cared about deeply.

As we neared the house I desperately wanted to ask about her and Marc but resisted. This was not the time. I was happy.

And why not? I'm going to be a grandmother!

GDesmond
GDesmond
63 Followers