So Much for My Happy Ending Ch. 01

Story Info
A bitter encounter turns into something else entirely.
2k words
4.4
31.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexiLexi
SexiLexi
2 Followers

(A/N: It's relatively short, but this is my first story, and I figured this would be the best way to start.)

*

I knew I shouldn't have been walking alone. It was 3am and the city was no less dangerous than ever. Every street car, every noise was enough to make me jump out of my skin. And dressed in a skimpy skirt and thigh highs, I just screamed 'prey.' As I kept walking down the dark street, I felt footsteps behind me. I nervously whipped out my cell phone and pretended to talk to someone.

"Oh you're parked right around the corner, John? Ok, I'll be right there," I said to my imaginary callee, hopefully loud enough to discourage potential attackers from robbing or assaulting me.

I couldn't actually call anyone. My parents didn't even know I had gone out and would kill me if they found that I was out so late, my roommate was out with her boyfriend, and my friends were probably still at that club.

The footsteps hadn't stopped. I turned around quickly to look behind me; I could have sworn I saw someone. I gripped my coat just a little bit tighter around myself and tried to look assured and confident as I quickened my steps. The footsteps didn't quicken behind me and, when I turned around again, there was no one there. I sighed. I really needed to stop being so paranoid.

Just then, a cold hand clamped over my mouth.

"Scream and I'll slit your throat," he said roughly as he pressed the blade against my neck.

"I've got money in my purse, take it, just don't hurt me, please," I gasped between breaths. I could feel my pulse beating against the blade.

"It isn't your money I want, baby," he said as ran his hand up my thigh and under my skirt.

I panicked, and I jammed my high heel into his foot as hard as I could. The man howled in pain and his grip loosened. I bolted from his grasp and just kept running. I prayed that I could outrun him, but I knew that there was no chance.

"Come back here, you bitch!" I could hear him yelling.

I turned a corner and stupidly looked back, and that's when I felt his fist connect with my face. I reeled, and he grabbed me from behind again. He dragged me into an abandoned alleyway and shoved me against the brick wall.

"Now, you're gonna get yours," he snarled into my ear as he ripped my panties off. "I've got her arms, get her legs," he said to someone I couldn't see. Then, I realized with horror that there were two men, and I started thrashing.

The other man emerged from the shadows and looked me in the eyes. Surprisingly, he let me get a clear look at him: he was in his mid-forties, medium build, dark hair, amber eyes. At that point, I knew that if I didn't escape, I would die. This man wouldn't let me get such a clear look at his face if he was just going to rape me and then let me go, no, he was going to kill me when he was done.

Filled with the overwhelming desire to survive, I kicked at him, using the man behind me as leverage to make my kicks harder and stronger. I landed a few kicks, but he grabbed one of my legs on the upswing and wrapped them both around his waist. I tried to struggle, but my writhing only served to press myself further onto his hard on.

He grabbed my neck and said slowly, almost seductively, "Now listen darling, we can do this the easy way or the hard way," and I felt his fingers crush harder into my windpipe. "The choice is yours, will you cooperate?"

I could feel the man behind me shifting, and I was reminded of his presence. Pressed between two strange men in a dark alley, with no hope of rescue and no chance of escape, I should have let him choke me. I was going to die anyway, but I couldn't bring myself to consent to my immediate death. Instead, I slowly nodded my head yes, disgusted with myself, as I consented to my own rape. He smirked, and then, without warning or preamble, the man behind me rammed himself into my ass.

I screamed.

I screamed until my throat was raw. I felt my insides tearing as I tried to pull away, but man in front of me was still holding my legs around his waist. The middle-aged man stroked my thigh and pressed his lips onto my neck. "Don't fight it love," he murmured, "you'll only make it worse." The man behind me kept pumping into me, and even as the pain burned through me, I was relieved that at least he didn't fuck my pussy, that at least I was still a virgin where it counted. It was a sick thought to think at a time like that, but when you've lived your life the way I have, shy, sheltered, and overprotected, it was a triumph.

Even as his cock went deeper and deeper into my ass, I slipped further into my wishful fantasy. The middle-aged man hadn't made a move to enter me. "Maybe they'll just take turns fucking me in the ass and they won't do anything else," I thought hopefully. "Maybe they're not even interested in−," my thoughts stopped abruptly as I felt a finger slide along my slit.

"I was going to prepare you," he said as his fingers slicked across my folds, "but it appears that you're more than ready." I gasped, but I couldn't deny it. I was undeniably wet.

I still hoped he wasn't planning what I thought, and I decided to risk the question. "P-prepare me for what," I asked shakily.

"What else?" he chuckled, as he started to unbuckle his pants. At that point I completely lost any shred of dignity I had left and started to beg.

"Please, please, don't! You can do anything to me, anything but that, please!"

The man behind me had stopped pumping, and was now completely buried in my ass. The middle-aged man said nothing, but started to rub my breasts and stroke my nipples until I could feel them harden. He sucked at one nipple over the fabric of my shirt, and I gasped. He smiled, and lifted my shirt over my breasts, along with my bra. Both my shirt and my bra were bunched up tightly above my breasts, making them look almost twice as large. The man then took a nipple in his mouth and started to suck, and I gasped again. He looked up at me and made eye contact while he was still sucking, and I started to moan. I had never felt anything so deliciously erotic in my life.

I was lost in the feeling. He kept sucking, and I kept moaning. It was so sick, this man was going to rape me, but I just wanted the feeling of his mouth on my tits to last forever. But then, I saw him pull out his cock, and I felt like I had been hit by lightning. I was frantic. I could feel the heat radiating from his cock and the swollen, almost purple, head at my entrance. I completely lost it, and I started to cry.

The man stopped, and cocked an eyebrow, "Well, what did you think was going to happen, love?" I was sobbing now, and the man kissed me softly on the lips, in a twisted attempt to soothe me. He kissed me again as he pressed into my opening, and then entered me in one powerful thrust.

He let out a strangled moan as he tore through my hymen. "I'm sorry," he gasped, as I slumped against his chest from the pain, "I didn't know."

In that split second, all I could think about was what a waste my life had been. I remembered all the dates I could have gone on, all the men I could have slept with. Men that I refused because I was waiting for 'the one.' I thought about tonight at the club. The reason I had left was because my friends planned to go home with some guys they had hooked up with and had one slated for me too, and I didn't want to be part of it. How ironic. How stupidly ironic. What was the point of being so good, so honorable, if I was going to end up like this? I was such a fool.

"I'm so sorry, darling." The man hadn't moved since he entered me.

"I hate you," I spat out vehemently, and I thrust back at him as hard as I could. His eyes widened in shock, but I didn't care. I was so angry and so hurt and so disillusioned. I wasn't a virgin anymore so what the hell did it matter? With every thrust, the cock in my ass would slip in and out, and I decided that I liked the feeling.

I had no shame anymore. "You took my virginity you bastard, at least finish the job," I challenged.

Finally, the man thrust back, and I moaned in pleasure. The man behind me got into the action too, and thrust into my ass. They pistoned in and out of me, so that I was always filled with cock. The sensation was almost overwhelming. Every time he thrust into my pussy, I would be pushed on to the other man's cock. Every time the other man fucked my ass, my pussy would grind into the first man's cock. I was hooked.

I wrapped my arms around the other man's neck, and I dug my hands into his hair as he kissed my neck. It felt nice, but I wanted more of the middle-aged man's attention.

"Suck my tits," I moaned, and he complied. He latched on to my nipple, and I felt my pussy clamp down on his cock in response. He moaned into my breast and sped up his thrusts. He bit down on my nipple and I couldn't stop moaning. Then, he released my nipple and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Fuck me, fuck me harder," I screamed, and both cocks pounded into me deeper and faster. My pussy was twitching with every thrust, and I could barely breathe. "I−I'm going to cum," I gasped. Both mean moaned, and the man in my pussy pumped even harder.

"Do it darlin', cum for me my sweet baby," he moaned into my ear. That was enough to send me over the edge. My pussy clamped down on his cock, and I buried my face in his shoulder and bit down on his neck. He kept pumping into me and I came all over his cock.

"Oh God, ohh God," I moaned as I came, and I slumped against his chest again. My pussy was still throbbing as the man behind me shot a load of cum into my ass. I gasped in surprise as I felt myself about to cum a second time.

"Darlin' I'm going to cum," he groaned as I bucked on him.

"Give me your cum," I moaned as I came again, "I want to feel your hot cum inside me," and he thrust hard into me and kissed me on the lips as he shot load after load of burning cum into my pussy.

The other man slipped out of my ass and I was lowered to the ground with the middle-aged man still inside my pussy. He kissed me again, and as he slipped out of me, I could feel the juices seep out of my pussy.

I knew that I'd probably burn hell for this, but the image of me having cum seeping out of my pussy and my ass just made me that much more aroused. I threw off my shirt and bra, and I straddled the middle-aged man and positioned his cock. I looked down at my rapist/lover, his amber eyes glittering with arousal, and I decided that this feeling was worth burning for, and I moaned as I sank down on his cock...

To be continued...

SexiLexi
SexiLexi
2 Followers