So Much for My Happy Ending Ch. 02

Story Info
Memories of the past intrude.
1.8k words
4.18
18.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexiLexi
SexiLexi
2 Followers

(A/N: A melancholy interlude leaves Adeline wanting more.)

*

It had been a year since the incident... the rape. She was 22 now, and still battling with the consequences of that day. She hadn't gotten pregnant, thank God, but she hadn't reported the rape either, and she never really felt safe anymore.

She twirled her long black hair in her fingers. So much had happened since that night. She was far from virginal, but she still had an innocence in her face and eyes that one evening could not erase.

She had been in other relationships, or tried to at least. But it never progressed into anything serious. She always ended things right before they became intimate. The furthest she had gone with a guy was giving him a blowjob. She didn't mind it, in fact, she enjoyed it. Pure satisfaction for the male, and no attachment for her. She never let herself get involved; she never let herself lose control. She became a scientist, analyzing, calculating. Giving not because she was generous, but because she was afraid.

She remembered that night so vividly, so much so that she had dreams about it, dreams that made her tremble inside, and not only from fear.

** I knew that I'd probably burn hell for this, but the image of me having cum seeping out of my pussy and my ass just made me that much more aroused. I threw off my shirt and bra, and I straddled the middle-aged man and positioned his cock. I looked down at my rapist/lover, his amber eyes glittering with arousal, and I decided that this feeling was worth burning for, and I moaned as I sank down on his cock...

I sank down on his cock, and rode him for all he was worth. I don't even know where I learned how to fuck; I was being driven by pure lust.

"What's your name, baby?"

"Adeline," I moaned.

"Adeline, oh Adeline, a name as sweet as your pussy," he mumbled back.

The man behind me had entered my ass again, pumping as I pushed back, but this moment was only for my amber-eyed lover.

I ground my pussy into his pelvis, and started to rock. My tits were bouncing wildly now, my hair flying in my face. I was fucking him now, and I knew he was close.

The man behind me kept thrusting into me, and every thrust made my clit crush against his pubic bone. I was close to cumming myself, but I had to make him scream my name first, I had to make him cum.

I taunted him mercilessly.

"Do you like fucking virgins? Do you like feeling my tight pussy around your filthy cock? Do you like know that you're the first man to ever be so deep inside me?"

"Ungh! Oh my God! You're driving me crazy!" he screamed.

I was drunk on the power I had over this man.

"Do you like it? Answer me!" and I punctuated by clenching my pussy.

He let out another strangled moan, "Yes, yes, yes, I love feeling your tight pussy around my cock. I love fucking your sweet, virgin slit. I love knowing that you're mine."

My eyes widened, and he shot spurt after spurt of hot cum into my pussy.

"Adeline...you are mine, only mine, Adeline" **

"Adeline...Adeline?"

"Huh?" I was startled from my morbid daydream. It was my friend, Samantha, from Developmental Psych.

"Geez, calm down, I've been calling your name for like five minutes. What're you thinking about?"

I held back a blush and mumbled an apology.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Symphonica with me, it's this hot new club everyone's talking about."

I cringed at the thought. "Maybe next time, after you've scoped the place out. Let me know what the scene's like, you know I hate trendy places."

"Your loss, Addy. You can't keep hiding from him you know. It was a long time ago."

I motioned a goodbye and watched her walk away.

I hated when she called me Addy, and now more than ever I hated that I had ever told her about that night.

I couldn't just keep it to myself. I had to tell someone. I had gone to a therapist for a few months, but she was clueless. She kept saying that I was secretly attracted to my attacker, that I shouldn't feel aroused by what he had done to me.

What the hell did she know? She was probably a dried-up housewife with a cheating attorney for a husband. Dumb bitch, she was probably just jealous.

"Where did that come from?" I thought to myself. The darkness of it made me shiver.

Secretly, I was sort of proud of how I dealt with the situation. I could have broken down, let the rape ruin my life, run away to a nunnery. But I didn't. Maybe it wasn't the best way, but at least I got some pleasure out of it. To be honest, it made me feel stronger than other women, that I didn't let myself be labeled as a victim. It might not have been my ideal first time, but it was hot, and I knew I had left a lasting impression on him.

** "Suck my tits," I moaned, and he complied. He latched on to my nipple, and I felt my pussy clamp down on his cock in response. He moaned into my breast and sped up his thrusts. He bit down on my nipple and I couldn't stop moaning. Then, he released my nipple and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Fuck me, fuck me harder," I screamed, and both cocks pounded into me deeper and faster. My pussy was twitching with every thrust, and I could barely breathe. "I−I'm going to cum," I gasped. Both mean moaned, and the man in my pussy pumped even harder.

"Do it darlin', cum for me my sweet baby," he moaned into my ear. That was enough to send me over the edge. My pussy clamped down on his cock, and I buried my face in his shoulder and bit down on his neck. He kept pumping into me and I came all over his cock. **

I replayed the image over and over. I was in my bed now, stuffed animals on the floor, my finger frantically rubbing my clit. I had danced this dance many times before.

One hand was on my breast, pinching my nipple, pretending that he was sucking on them. The other dipped into my folds, slick with juices. I teased my slit, but I never went in, I promised that I would never have anything in my pussy, unless it was his cock.

The thought always startled me, but as I brought myself close to release, I found that I didn't care. My finger rubbed my swollen little clit, pinched it, making my pussy twitch with need. Breathing hard, I moaned with desire... my pussy was so wet, my nipples were so hard...

"Just a little bit more," I moaned as I started undulating my hips.

I licked my lips, pinched my nipples, rubbed my clit. Anything to make me cum.

"Do it darlin', cum for me my sweet baby," he moaned into my ear.

"Ah!" I jumped, as my pussy twitched and my orgasm exploded and then washed over my entire body.

His voice was still enough to make me cum, even after all this time.

As I licked my juices off my fingers, I just wished he had told me his name.

*

"Ohh, Adeline," he moaned out as he spurted his load. This had been the third time he had jerked off this week. And it was only Monday.

"God, this is pathetic. She's just a girl. Virgin or not, you fuckin' raped her for Christ's sake."

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get the image of Adeline out of his mind: her long raven hair shining in the moonlight, her tits bouncing at his thrusts. Her skin was pale and luminous, and like rose petals to the touch. And those eyes... those icy blue eyes that pierced him to the soul.

Everything had happened so quickly that night. He didn't even remember why he was out in the first place. He had been following her, that much was certain, but why?

God, Robert had been there too. What a night to be out with that jackass.

Adeline was just too tempting to resist. She looked lost and frightened. And amazingly sexy in those thigh highs.

She had put up a good fight though, and that aroused him even more.

He only wished he could have done things differently.

He had a plan for Adeline, to seduce her, tease her, make her tremble with desire. He wanted to make love to her.

But before he knew it, Robert had his dick up her ass, and he couldn't turn back, he had to fuck her. It was a stupid reason to rape a girl.

Adeline had been amazing that night. She was wanton and lustful, but he knew she was afraid. He knew she was still just a little girl inside, waiting to for that storybook romance.

He still felt guilty for that night, but his guilt was tinged with arousal.

He still remembered when she mounted him, and fucked him with abandon. Even with another man's dick in her ass, she made him feel like he was the only man inside her that night. She was angry and desperate, but he could feel that she wanted him...her eyes said it all.

She didn't press charges, and he was glad for her. Who knows what Robert would have been capable of? After they both came, she shrugged her clothes over herself and just slinked away into the night.

He still remembered calling her name. She turned slightly, and he noticed the glimmer of tears in her eyes.

At that moment, he vowed to protect her, even if she held nothing but disdain for him.

"God, I am such a sap," he grunted, as he jerked his cock again. He was still hard.

"Get a hold of yourself, you're 48 years old, and you're fantasizing about a 20 year old girl," he complained as he kept pumping into his fist.

It was going to be a long night.

*

She came again, for the third time that night.

"What is wrong with me? God, I am such a slut... why am I fantasizing about my rapist? Why does he have this hold over me?"

She felt sick. She always did when she came to his voice.

"This isn't healthy, I need to get out of here," she mumbled to herself, as she stripped off her wet panties and walked to the shower.

"Hey Samantha?" She said into the phone as she turned on the shower. "Are you still going to Symphonica? Wait for me, I'll meet you there,"

*

(A/N: So, Adeline wants more? In chapter 3, she just might get it.)

SexiLexi
SexiLexi
2 Followers