So Much More

Story Info
More than simply candlelight, wine and a soft kiss
750 words
3.11
5.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Romance," Betty whispered to herself, was more than simply candlelight, wine and a soft kiss, so much more. Sure the bottle of wine she had chilling in the cooler would help the mood and the candles she'd light at just the right time would add to the ambiance but for all of this it was the preparation that Betty lived for.

She started almost immediately after getting home from work quickly undressing before taking a long, hot shower. She let the hot, steamy water relax her before she scrubbed herself removing the stale perfume, sweat and grime from her skin.

Teasing her nipples with her body wash she felt a damp tingling between her legs. A light touch there was just enough to heighten her longing.

Finishing the shower she used her softest towel to dry herself, melting into the sensation of the fabric as it touched her with a lushness she only hoped she'd feel later in the evening. Once dry she carefully spread her lotion over her, starting at her neck, rolling over her ample breasts, down her stomach and onto her muscular thighs. Each touch, stroke and feeling was merely an extended prelude.

She dried her short dark hair with a towel and then used the blow dryer and a brush to get it just right. Walking toward her bedroom, she paused in front of the full length mirror dropping the towel to the floor. Briefly looking over her body, she noticed her nipples were still quite firm and the tuft of hair between her legs looked soft and curly.

Picking the towel up with her foot she headed toward the bed. After tossing the towel near her bed she walked slowly to her closet.

Now she needed to decide what to wear. She'd be staying in so she passed over some of her nicer evening wear to look for something a bit lacier, something more revealing. She first grabbed a black teddy, but then decided on the white bustier which featured the long slits at each breast. Carefully, sliding into the bustier she adjusted her breasts so her nipples peeked through the narrow slits.

Leaning back onto the bed she slowly circled her palms over the erect nubs savoring the sensation that shot through her body. After a few moments she sat up, grabbed the towel and dabbed between her legs and then stepped into her white laced panties.

Noticing the time she quickly moved into the bathroom putting on her makeup and touching up her hair again. After another quick glance in the mirror she headed out into the dining room where she lit the candles and then grabbed the wine from the cooler.

Checking the time again she opened the wine, grabbed a glass from the table and poured. Careful not to smudge her lipstick too much she took a slow sip from the glass, letting the dry fruitiness play over her tongue.

Filling up her glass again she walked slowly to the glass door opening out onto the balcony and pulled back the curtains giving her a perfect view of the skyline silhouetted against the moon. Walking though the kitchen and dining room she turned out all the lights leaving only the candlelight and moonlight to illuminate the apartment.

"It is almost time," she whispered, taking another sip of the wine before placing her glass on the coffee table. Walking to her door she quickly peeked through the peephole and made sure the deadbolt was firmly latched and then slid the chain into place. The clock began to chime as she walked back to the couch and sat down.

Romance is so much more than candlelight, wine and a soft kiss she thought as she leaned back on the couch and crossed her legs sexily. Grabbing her glass of wine she held it up and peered at it in the moonlight. Moving her glass she watched the fluid slowly circle sparkling in the faint light.

Drawing the glass to her lips she breathed in the fragrance of the wine before taking a long, slow drink. Placing the glass back on the table she ran her hands up her sides and then move them over her nipples, teasing them once again.

Feeling them come erect once again she looked out to the balcony, uncrossed her legs and moved her right hand from her breast. Sliding down her body she eased her hand into her panties whispering, "It is so much more... so much more."