So Much More Than A Crush

Story Info
A sequel to: "That Freshman Crush."
1k words
3.79
10k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke confused in the dim hours of early morning. Strong masculine arms were wrapped around me and I felt a soft beard against my face. I remembered, I had slept with David. It had been spectacular. But now what? I glanced at his alarm clock. It was 3 am. Thoughts raced through my head: We need to talk about what's going to happen next. Because if this was just a hook up then I should leave soon, because rumors fly at this school and neither of us need our business out there. Unless he wants a relationship. No, he couldn't want a relationship with me. I'm me and no one has ever wanted a relationship with me before. Except that one boy in high school who was obsessed with Ayn Rand, ewww. I do have standards. And David meets them all, he's intelligent, funny and ridiculously good looking. Basically he's my dream guy. It will be okay if this was just a hook up because at least I got to sleep with him once. Lets not get my hopes up.

I sighed and David's eyes opened slowly. They were full of sleep and lust. He must have seen the worry in my eyes because his facial expression changed to one of concern. I buried my head in his chest so I wouldn't have to look at him.

"Are you alright? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. I could feel the words vibrate through his chest.

"No you're perfect, I just, I just don't usually do this and I don't know what this is, or if I should leave now or if I was good or if you're going to be ashamed now or if our friendship will be ruined, and I'm just kind of freaking out." I blurted.

David sucked in a deep breath and said. "Oh Dakota, we had really amazing sex, or at least it felt amazing to me. And I'm definitely not ashamed of it. I'm also not sure how great sex would ruin our friendship, even if you don't want to do it again we can still be friends."

"Thank you, but," my words faltered, "I, I like you. I've had a crush on you for weeks and I want a relationship with you that is more than friendship."

David sighed. "Oh thank God that that is what you want. I was just about to ask if you would be my girlfriend but I had to work up the courage in case you said no."

Oh, oh wow, I thought, this beautiful man is my boyfriend. I pulled my head up from his chest and looked into his eyes, he looked back at me. His eyes were full of lust, and with a slow flirtatious smile he reached up and wrapped his fingers in my hair . I pressed my lips hard against his. His mouth slid against mine and when my tongue flicked against his teeth he groaned and granted me entrance. He kissed me as I had never been kissed. I was so completely wrapped up in the sensation.

He rolled on top of me and rained kisses over my body. He was much more intense than the first time. "You are so beautiful." David said as his kisses led to my breasts. One hand trailed along my thigh and I wrapped my legs around his naked body. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my inner thigh. I moaned so loud that David raised his head from my hard pearl of a nipple to look at me. He chuckled and began kissing down my ribcage. His mouth left a scalding hot trail over my abdomen. I was gasping and shaking, my heart beat wildly.

I looked down at him laying between my legs in the dim light. I think he winked at me before his tongue lashed against me. I latched my hands into his thick curly hair.

His initial enthusiasm turned into tender loving torture. His tongue swept the length of my lips before lapping into my deep well of moisture. He teasingly nibbled on my clit. He slipped a long finger between my legs and curled it up into the moisture he had created. I pulled his hair and gasped as my orgasm overcame me. My inner walls clenched around his finger. I wailed, trying to stay quiet, to no avail.

My muscles twitched with little aftershocks. David crawled up beside me and layed his head on my breast. "I hope your neighbors aren't trying to sleep." I said.

"It's a good thing I've got a laundry room on one side and a bathroom on the other." he said, and then his voice lowered an octave as he added, "I plan on making you wail like that more often, because it was so fucking sexy." And I could tell he really thought so as I felt his dick twitch against my thigh. I reached down to grab it and suddenly wanted to taste it.

I sat up slightly and pushed him onto his back. "Stay still for a second okay," I whispered, "I need to explore you." His breathing quickened. I began kissing a trail down his body running my hands in front of my mouth. They reached his hard throbbing member. He let out a hiss as I marveled in the feel of him, it was satiny smoothness over steely hardness. My mouth reached where my hands were. I licked the tip of him as one of my hands held him steady while the other reached down to caress his balls. I savored the sound of him moaning loudly as I took more of him in my mouth. I stroked him faster and felt his balls tightened. I sucked harder on his tip. He pulled at my hair. "Mmm, Mmm, Mmmm, I'm going to, oooh" David groaned as he exploded into my mouth. I pulled him out and his semen spurted against my chest before dribbling down his cock and balls. I lay him gently onto the sheets. Before crawling back up, wrapping us in blankets, laying my head on his chest and falling asleep.