So Much More Than An Innocent Dance

Story Info
She was dancing dirty and had no idea what she was in for.
1.9k words
3.42
36.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nabba
Nabba
4 Followers

You and I went to the bar. You were having a drink, watching me dance and grind, like you'd told me to because we were planning to invite someone to follow us home, to make our mutual fantasy come true. You picked them out of the crowd; I didn't know they were friends of yours. But you always made sure they knew how you used me and that they could have me if they wanted. On the way home, you made me suck your cock in the tight confines of the truck. Reaching for me at lights, teasing me with your finger, reaching to spread my wetness on my body and tease my ass.

When we get home, you roughly put on me a collar, leash and cuffs. Then take you time to cut off my clothes, not that I was wearing much to begin with, since when we got to the truck you made me strip to my bra and thong.

You command me into the living room and make me kneel submissively on the floor while you set up the TV and camera. Once done, you command that I open up my mouth and let you in. I whimper as you have not commanded me to talk, then you come over and roughly grab my hair and shove the full length of your cock into my mouth. Taking you in as deep as I can, savoring the smoothness of your head and length, shoving so deep into my mouth that my face is buried into your smoothly shaven groin. Just as quickly, you rip away from me, leaving my mouth abruptly and you manipulate your cock on my face. Then, just as quickly, you are in my mouth again, and I flick my tongue over the head, tasting the saltiness of you slowly seeping into my mouth.

You pause to rumble in pleasure as I run my tongue softly at the pre-cum you're starting to leak. You grab my hair in an unbreakable hold and thrust into my mouth, fucking my mouth hard enough to bruise, yanking my hair and leash. I hear the doorbell ring, and I try to stop but you don't ease up, yelling for whomever it is to come in as you keep fucking my mouth.

Your friends stroll in, knowing that they are in for a good night. You take your cock out of my mouth and with your hand still holding my hair, turn my head to see them. I recognize them but before I can think of saying anything, my mouth is greedily back on your cock. While pumping into me you tell your friends that, just like they wanted, they were going to have their way with me tonight - once you were done getting sucked off. You pull out of my mouth and tell me to suck on your balls. Then smacking me again with your cock telling me not to suck too hard and put the head of your cock in front of my mouth. I flick my tongue against it, harder this time, more pressure and you let me taste your cum as you're getting closer. You tell me what a dirty whore I am. Your friend tells you he can see my wetness running down my leg, that I enjoy sucking you too much and that tonight I'm going to find out what it really feels like to be a whore. With one final thrust and yank on my hair you cum in my mouth, making me take it all in.

I stay kneeling where I am, as you go sit on the couch after adjust the camera and the picture projects onto the TV. You tell your friends that I'm all theirs; they can do whatever they want with me. One of them pushes me down from my knees so that now my face is pressed into the carpet and tells me to stick my ass in the air so he can see what he wants. He starts to finger me roughly, telling me that only sluts get as wet as I do from sucking dick. Pretty soon, he's starting to nearly be able to fist me. He stops suddenly and starts to play with my ass. He holds it open with his fingers for a moment and then slams the full length of his cock into my ass, making me scream out. Your other friend that I was dancing with earlier tells me that I should be quiet. I hear you tell him that he should fuck my mouth to keep me quiet. While your other friend was fucking my ass hard and fast you tell him to fuck me harder, I can take it.

You get up and briefly go out of the room while I'm getting fucked in the ass and mouth, commanding them not to stop while you're out, but to keep fucking me as hard as they can muster. You come back into the room with a vibrator, telling your friend who's fucking my ass to stop for a moment, while you whisper to me that I'm going to be filled completely in every hole. Getting behind me you put the vibrator in my pussy and turn it on high while putting the harness on to keep it in place.

Your friend with his dick in my mouth pulls my head back and cums on my face. You tell me it's rude not to swallow, making me wipe my face with my fingers and suck them clean. You brought a ball-gag out with you and you hand it to the man who just came on my face and telling him to put it on "the dirty whore with no manners."

Your other friend has gone back to nailing my ass and is pulling on my hair and leash, fucking me hard but you can't hear me because of the gag. He pulls out without coming and tells me that a whore can't make him cum, spanking me harshly. You take the vibrator out of my pussy and put it in my ass. Pulling on my leash, you lead me and tie me in the corner, turning off the camera for now. You tell them that while I'm in the corner they can go over and fuck me whenever they want. The one who came on my face gets up after a few minutes and pushes my legs as far apart as he can and starts fingering me, hard, jerking on my clit and twisting his fingers inside of me.

You tell him to start fisting me and he's only happy to oblige so you tell him to go faster. Since I'm so wet he has no trouble getting inside of me and your other friend tells him to stop messing around and "fuck the whore already, make sure the bitch bleeds!" While he fucks me, he grabs my hands. He makes one wrap around his cock - jerking him as he moves in and out of me - and forces my other hand onto my clit, making me imitate what he was doing earlier. You grab my leash and make me sit up as you take the gag out of my mouth. I'm unable to be quiet while I'm getting fucked, and you tell me I'm a real whore for loving cock so much. Then you lean down and whisper to me that you and your other friend are going to give me more and I will take it - while I continue to get my pussy pounded, while the vibrator is still going on high speed in my ass. He turns me around so he's fucking me from behind and you shove your cock in my face and tell me to make sure my mouth always has cock in it and your other friend cums over and you both shove your cocks in my mouth as a small moan of pleasure escapes from my lips. You tell me that only a tease would make any noise when she's got dick in front of her face and you both put your cocks in my mouth, stretching my lips, telling me to be quiet and take it.

While you fight for control of my mouth, your other friend starts to finger me as he fucks me, splitting my pussy lips as you tell him to be rougher. You pull away from my mouth and let your other friend ravage me, telling him how to grab my hair and fuck my mouth, making sure he's happy with the job I'm doing. You laugh as you tell him if he's not happy with my mouth he can slap me.

I try to squirm away from your friend's assaulting fingers on my clit and pussy and he just grabs my hips and, as you walk and stand next to him to spank me for trying to get away, you tell him to fuck me harder. I hear you ask how happy your friend getting sucked is and he tells you there's no better sight than the top of my head. Just that it's better knowing this was your idea because this is how you want me treated.

You tell me that I've never looked better to you than I do now, being used by two of your friends who want me because I'm a whore, only better yet because I'm your whore who can't say no. The guy behind me stiffens as he cums inside me, slamming hard into my cervix making me yelp the second I get air as your other friend thrusts out of my mouth at that moment. He pulls away and slaps me across the face and you tell him to show me the proper way to be quiet.

The man who just came in my pussy gets up and thanks you for your hospitality and good time and that he'll pass the word around for anyone who's looking for a good whore to fuck. You have your friend release my hair and pull out of my mouth. Then you command me to be quick and lay on the floor on my back, so he will have his turn fucking my mouth with even more control. He's on top of me quickly, his dick in my mouth, facing my feet. I hear you tell him to fuck my mouth as hard as he wants since I'm on my back on the floor my head can't go anywhere, and to play with my clit in whatever way he wants, and that you'll be back.

I could hear water running in the distance and you were back as quickly as you'd left. As you come in, your friend he tells me that he knows how much a whore like me enjoys being used like this as he cums in my mouth. He pinches hard on my clit to open up my mouth and throat wider when I try to scream from the pressure on my clit as so he can get his balls resting on my nose and over my eyes.

You smile and thank him for stopping by and pull me up into an embrace, then sweeping me into your arms. "Is that what you'd had in mind?" you asked. I was so tired all I could do was nod, realizing the water that was running was the bath you'd drawn for me. Bubbles and all, a hot bath was just what I needed before I went to sleep for the night.

Nabba
Nabba
4 Followers