So Much Wind

Story Info
Stuck-up actress learns to succumb to a fan.
2.8k words
3.35
123.9k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are you again?" She didn't bother to hide the irritation in her perfect, husky voice.

"Craig McDa-"

"Craig? Marilyn, do I know anyone named Craig?" She made his name sound so, soplebian. Her assistant ruffled through a thick appointment book.

"No, Miss Walker."

"Well, Greg-"

"It's Craig, Craig McDaniel."

"Whatever, Greg-"

"My name is Craig." He tried not to grind his teeth together. He was meeting the woman of his dreams at last and she didn't even remember his name. It was frustrating. He felt himself growing angry.

"Whatever, I've never heard of you, and if I had, I'm certain I wouldn't have issued an invitation to my personal trailer to see you. My agent usually takes care of publicity things like that. Perhaps you talked to him." She waved her arm as if he didn't matter in the least. Marilyn looked from her to him.

"There must be some mistake, I got the letter from yo-"

"You're going to have to leave, I don't have time for this. Marilyn, take care of Greg." With that, she stepped into the trailer and slammed the door. Her personal secretary wrapped her arms around a clipboard and put her body between him and door.

That fucking bitch. How could she do this to him? Especially after the letters they'd shared? He glared at Marilyn and opened his mouth again.

"You'll have to leave or I'll call security."

"Fine. If that's the way you want to play it."

"That's the way it has to be."

He growled to himself, why do they never make things easy? Why must women always do things the hard way? He closed his eyes for a moment, clearly picturing the secretary, Marilyn, in his mind. "Marilyn. Drop your hands to your sides."

Her eyes widened a bit and her mouth formed a shocked "o" but her hands dropped. The appointment book she'd been carrying fell to the ground, papers flying everywhere. Marilyn stared for a moment, then bent to pick them up. "No, Marilyn." Her eyes met his again, angry, but she straightened back up.

"Good. Open the door, then beat it. Don't come back until tomorrow and forget you ever saw me. If you even bother to think about it, you'll remember that Miss Walker has given you the day off."

She took a hesitant step forward, then she took off, running alongside the building until she rounded the corner and disappeared from view. Much better. He opened the door, stepped inside, and locked himself in with her.

"Marilyn? Did you get rid of that guy? Call Maury and find out what the hell that was all about."

Her voice came from the rear of the trailer. "Come here, Miss Walker." He waited patiently for his order to be obeyed. Something squeaked and then she appeared, looking rather angry.

"What are you doing here?" she demanded. "Where is Marilyn."

"I sent her off. You're coming home with me, Miss Walker. Tell me that I may call you by your given name. Be polite."

"Call me, Kate," she said smoothly. "You sent her off? What in the-"

"No cursing. You're a beautiful lady and you will behave like a lady."

"Who are you?" She backed a few steps, suddenly uneasy.

"I am Craig McDaniel. You wanted to spend the evening with me. Dinner, dancing, perhaps a nightcap at your place. Remember?"

"I-"

"Invite me."

"Please, come to dinner with me, then dancing. Perhaps a nightcap at my place?" She backed into the wall, "What are you doing to me?"

"Just helping you remember what is important. Get ready, we'll go to dinner. I have an idea, why don't we eat in? You can cook me dinner and we can dance in private."

"I don't know how to cook!"

"We'll pick something up on the way. Get your things. We are leaving now."

Mutely, she gathered her purse and slipped on her sunglasses. The keys rattled in her hands. The last thing she wanted to do was leave, particularly with him. He was creepy and the added fact that she did everything he told her to unnerved her even more. "Please, Craig-"

"Call me Mr. McDaniel."

"Mr. McDaniel, please, whatever you're doing to me, please stop it."

"Don't be afraid of me, Kate."

"I'm not afraid of you."

He scowled. "Get on your knees."

She sank slowly to her knees, staring up at him with those huge, luminous blue eyes that had captured his heart the first time he'd seen them in a magazine. He smiled at her. This was much better. He liked the soft, uncertain expression in them, the upturned face, and the submissive posture that bespoke of a woman in love.

"What do you want?" she whispered.

"You, my love." He frowned, the fear was back in her eyes. He shut his for a moment, gathering a clear picture of her. He banished all other thoughts from his mind. He was in perfect control. "Don't be afraid of me."

"I'm not afraid of you."

For some reason, he didn't like hearing that again. "You should be." He looked around the trailer in frustration. This was not the place he'd imagined beginning his life with her. It was shoddy and full of the instruments of her acting career, make up, mirrors, costumes. He was determined that her career would end. There was no need for her to put on that whore's paint and cavort around in front of a camera, showing her body to any man who cared to look. He was there now. "Get up. We're going to leave now, do whatever you have to do to get us out of here and to your place. I don't want anyone to think you're doing something unusual. You'll drive us there."

She stood, graceful as a ballerina and opened the door. There were people out there who glanced askance at them, but didn't stop their progress. She was friendly with several of them, the women she could speak to, but he put a quick stop to any conversation she had with other men. That was not going to happen again.

She unlocked the car and took the driver's seat. He sat in the passenger seat of her sleek BMW and decided that would be the last time she'd drive. It was more appropriate that he do it. And the car had to go. It drew attention to her. "Tomorrow, you'll call this Maury and tell him he's fired. No, you won't call him. You'll write him a letter. You will not speak to any other man besides me without my permission. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Say yes, Mr. McDaniel or no, Mr. McDaniel."

"Yes, Mr. McDaniel."

"Good girl." He watched the passing scenery and ignored her. From now on Marilyn would chauffeur them. That was better. They would get a good car and Marilyn would drive them around. They could buy her an outfit or something.

She turned the car into a driveway to a townhouse. "My condo," she said.

"Good. Let's go in."

Wordlessly, she let them into her home. He locked the door behind them. "Take your clothes off. You won't wear clothes unless I tell you to. Understand?"

"Yes, Mr. McDaniel." Her fingers plucked at the buttons to her blouse. She stared at them while she slowly shed her clothing. At first he thought she should be looking at him, but then he decided he liked her staring at the floor. It was almost as good as her being on her knees.

He watched in silent satisfaction while she stripped for him. Her body was as perfectly beautiful as he had known it would be. It was sculpted like a porcelain vase, smooth, silky, and curving in all of the right places.

"Your nipples are hard, are you hot for me?"

"No."

He glared at her. "Tell me how you're hot for me and can't wait to fuck me. Make me like it."

"I'm hot for you, I can't wait until I get to fuck you," she moaned. He wasn't impressed.

"I said to make me like it!" he roared. "Use your body! What the hell is wrong with you, don't you know how to seduce anyone?"

A flash of irritation passed through her eyes before she succumbed to his orders. Her body swayed, then drifted to his. She pressed against him, arching her back and rubbing. "God, you make me so fucking hot," she groaned. Her tongue touched him where the collar of his shirt opened, then slithered along his throat to his ear. She nibbled on his ear, her hands grabbing at his ass. "I can't wait to fuck you."

"You really want to fuck me, baby?"

She didn't reply, just rhythmically rubbed her body against his. He closed his eyes and rephrased himself, "Tell me that you really want to fuck me."

"I really want to fuck you," she whispered.

"Take my clothes off. Slow and seductively. Make me want you," he growled, feeling his cock stirring. She was his. "Talk to me, talk dirty."

Her fingers found the buttons to his shirt, the one he'd picked out just for her, and slowly undid them. He shut his eyes and let the sound of her whispering wash over him. Her filthy words entreated and seduced him, pulling him into her spell of sex. She was such a gorgeous creature, he could hardly believe that she was his.

"You're mine, aren't you? Tell me that you belong to me."

"I belong to you," she said instantly. Her hand slipped to his hips. The waistband of his trousers suddenly loosened, then sagged.

"Get on your knees. Take my pants off that way."

She dropped to her knees, eye level with his cock. He waited for her to lick her lips and stare at it like she should. She tugged his pants down to his ankles and pulled his underwear along with them. He stepped out of his clothes.

"Stare at my cock and lick your lips."

Her eyes fixed on his cock and her tongue slowly slipped across her cherry red top lip. Perfect. "You're perfect, baby. Just perfect," he praised her. "Now suck me off."

Her mouth opened, her tongue leading her lips to his dick. He watched her touch the dripping end, then shut his mouth and moaned when she wrapped those lips around the head of his cock and delicately sucked. He tangled his hands in her hair like he'd seen in dozens of porn movies and pulled her more firmly onto him. She took him deeper inside, until he was half buried in her mouth, then she sucked back up the length of him. Her fist wrapped around the base of his cock, squeezing him. If she kept that up, he'd cum in no time flat. He didn't want to make a bad impression, but she was his forever, and a good cum would make him last longer when it counted.

He opened his eyes again, watching those perfect ruby lips moving over the length of his erection. "Oh, baby," he groaned, "here it comes." He held her head steady, even though she kept bobbing up and down on his cock, and exploded in her mouth.

He looked down at her pretty lips when he'd managed to catch his breath and saw the expression of distaste and the bits of his cum escaping. He ruffled his hand in her hair. "Swallow, sweetheart."

Her throat worked and he smiled at her. "I know it wasn't very mannerly of me to take you in the foyer, but you were so sexy, I couldn't help it." He waited for her to say something, but she just stared at his belly. He really liked her submissiveness. "Go on into your bedroom now, find something sexy to put on."

She rose smoothly to her feet and turned toward the bedroom. He gave her enough time to put on something, then gathered his belongings and went in after her. She was standing by the night stand in a green velvet teddy, her hand on the phone. He frowned.

"You don't want to call anyone right now. Do you?"

She shook her head, her eyes wide. He smiled at her.

"Good girl. Now get into the bed, baby. I want to be with my girl." He sprawled onto her obscenely luxurious bed. After a moment, she crawled in with him, keeping as close to the edge as she could. "I won't bite, my love, come closer, snuggle up to me. I love you. Rub your body against mine like you love me. Touch me, caress me, be with me. I've dreamed about being with you for so long. I've always known that we were meant to be together."

She snuggled into him, her head on his shoulder. He could hardly believe that his dreams had come true. The woman of his heart was cuddling up to him; her long, beautiful body stretched against him, ready for whatever he wanted.

"I love you, baby," he murmured, tracing a finger down her finely curved cheek.

She was truly a magnificent woman, everything a man could ever fantasize about and then some. She had it all, beauty, body, sensuality, intelligence, and wisdom. It was hard to believe that she was his. She belonged to him alone; there was no man out there who could take her away from him. And how he loved her.

"Say you love me," he entreated with a pout.

"I love you."

He smiled. He loved it when she said that. She loved him. Him!

She smiled back, a hopeful, tremulous look in her eyes. Her love for him wordlessly proclaimed, he exulted. His adrenaline surged and his body quickened. His mental acuity sharpened when he was erect, he no longer needed to give the words verbally, whatever he pictured in his mind was enough. He pictured her eyes full of sensual heat, and she blinked, her eyes half closing in sultry invitation.

He leaned down to kiss her, but she met him halfway. He imagined her wrapping her arms around his neck and digging her fingers into his hair, then shivered when she did it. The sensation of raw power surged through him. She was his.

He pictured her smooth thighs parting, knees lifting, offering him every bit of herself. "Spread your legs," he ordered, just to hear the words and the thrill of her obedience. He slipped his fingers between her legs, threading through the soft curls. The lips were dry. "Goddammit!"

She flinched at his tone, drawing as far from his anger as she could without unwrapping herself. His eyes narrowed and he thought furiously about her fingers playing in her own fucking cunt until it was wet for him. Wanting him, needing his cock. Hesitantly, one of her hands slipped down and teased at her clit. She rubbed past his fingers and dipped into her pussy.

"Think about hot sex. Hot sex with me. Think about it until you get so hot for me you're panting and begging. Do it fast," he growled. He was rewarded a few moments later with the first rush of pussy juice. Her fingers worked furiously until she was panting and writhing against him. He licked her jaw and palmed her breast.

"Please," she groaned, arching against him.

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me."

He grinned, this was more like it. The mental image of her pretty lips wrapped around his cock replaced the one of her pretty arms wrapped around his neck. She slithered between his legs and slurped his one-eyed willy down her throat. He patted her hair, "Good girl."

The wet sounds of her sucking filled the room. He groaned, getting into the feel of her tongue shimmying down the length of his dick and then swirling around the head when she sucked her way to the top. Her mouth was incredibly hot, a burning well of sucking lust that he wanted to lose himself in every day for the rest of his life.

"You're going to suck me everyday, aren't you love?" He tugged his fingers through her hair, not interested in her reply. She flicked her eyes up, assenting as he required. "Think about me."

Her sucking stopped.

He stared deeply into her eyes, looking for that emotional connection so easily found in women's magazines and soap operas. His face fell when he didn't find it.

It didn't matter, dammit, she loved him!

Didn't she?

"Tell me you love me," he demanded urgently.

"I love you."

"Again."

"I love you."

"Again!"

"I love you." The words rang hollow. Three words linked together as emotionlessly as he would allow her. They fell from her lips like so much wind. They meant nothing.

He felt like crying, why did they always do this to him? Why?

No one was listening.

Maybe the next one. He gently set her aside and picked up his knife.