So Much You Can Learn in the Library

Story Info
Passion erupts among books.
1.3k words
4.12
21.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gerome
gerome
1 Followers

I have long fantasized about having a wild fuck session in the library. This is only possible because the library at my college is huge and very old, leaving dark unexplored corners. Of course the danger of possibly being caught only adds to the excitement! So if this fantasy was to come true, it could go something like this…

I hate being in the library this late. It was already past 1 in the morning and I was still hunting for books for my 5 page paper which I had procrastinated, as usual. I pushed the elevator button and checked my watch again as I waited to go up to the 5th floor for 3 more books. I am a night owl so I had plenty of energy, but then maybe that was the problem. I hadn't had sex in a couple months and was eager to get home and release the horses on my own. Finally the elevator door opened and I stepped in, almost running into a gorgeous, tall, blond woman who I had neglected to notice in my haste.

"I don't know how I could miss her," I thought. "What floor?" She asked, with a long delicate finger poised for whichever button I desired. I can think of a few other buttons you can push with that finger. I managed to mumble my floor but then noticed the "5" was already lit, relieving her of the offer. I turned and watched the numbers climb in silence in the elevator tradition, hesitant to look back for fear she would catch me gazing at her.

The door opened and I proceeded toward my call number, taking note that she followed. After contemplating the illegible library signs I deduced my three books were in the last row and began scanning the bindings. Between the shelves I captured glimpses of my elevator friend's light blue tank top and khaki shorts, revealing a very pleasing amount of tan skin and curves as she perused in the next aisle.

Suddenly I heard "Damn… can you help me?" To which I immediately responded "Sure!" and headed around to the next row. As I turned the corner I fell upon a beautiful sight as she was stretching toward the top shelf. I grew an instant hard-on seeing her taught calf muscles, perfect ass, and hard nipples stretching the thin cotton. My jeans were suddenly feeling very tight as my 8" cock reminded me how long it had been since I had been inside a woman.

"Can you reach that book for me?" I was quickly brought back from my dreams. I wondered why she didn't stand on the chair at the end of the aisle, but I was happy to help her. I would bake her a cake if she asked me to. I stepped in front of her and stretched for the large book she had pointed out. I had never been so surprised as the instant she put her arm around me from behind and grabbed my giant hard-on. "You must have liked what you saw"

"Umm…. Definitely" I managed to stammer. She trailed her fingertips up and down my cock through my jeans, pulling me closer so that my ass rubbed against her crotch. I barely noticed the book in my hand until she pulled it out. "Thanks!" she said with a mischievous grin, turned, and walked away. I stood there in a daze for what felt like 10 minutes, my pre-cum oozing out onto my boxers. I was so turned on I could not let that slip by without making a move. I walked to the end of row and looked to the left just in time to see her slip between two stacks farther down. I followed, too horny to be nervous or fear rejection.

She looked up as I turned down her row, displaying the same smile that told me she knew I would be back. I grabbed her ass, pulling her body into mine as my lips covered hers. Our tongues twisted while she moaned and I knew she was as horny as I. I slipped one hand under her tank top, feeling her smooth back and gliding just above her shorts. Both her hands locked my face to hers as I tasted her peppermint gum. My left hand was tightly attached to her ass until I slid it down between her spreading legs to feel the heat radiated.

I came up for air and moved my tongue to her ear, flicking the outer edges and nibbling delicately. Her heavy breathing in my ear made me want to tear off her clothes, and she apparently approved of this idea as she moved my hand from her back to her breast, pulling her tank top over her chest to expose herself to my hunger. By now I was flicking, twisting, and pulling on both nipples while she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled out my ready-to-explode member. She knelt and began to tease me with her tongue, running circles around the head of my cock while caressing my balls with one hand. I enjoyed that too much and wanted to cum inside her, so I told her to sit on the chair at the end of the aisle.

She pulled down her shorts and white thong to reveal a dripping, shaved pussy that begged for attention. As much as I love to lick cunt, I was not going to miss this opportunity. I knelt between her legs and licked the valley between her legs and body, occasionally teasing her with flicks across her clit. Between pants she said "please… please, give me your tongue…I can't stand it anymore." I obliged and thrust my tongue inside her, cleaning up the abundant juices. I slid up to her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth faster and faster with increasing pressure as I inserted 2 fingers into her sopping cunt.

"OH YES! Fuck yeah, that feels good!" I wondered if anyone was enjoying the show because anyone on the floor would have heard that. My fingers fucked her as my tongue worked the clit. She arched her back and opened her mouth in a silent scream as her knuckles turned purple, gripping the chair in ecstasy. "Oh God, you have to fuck me now" I heard as she pushed me back and jumped up. She yanked off my jeans and boxers and spun me around before I sat down hard on the wooden chair with a naked smack sound.

My cock was more than ready to get fucked as she licked the drips off the tip of the 8". She didn't waste time straddling me and lowering her pussy onto me. She allowed to go in halfway and stood up, almost pulling it out, and then dropped onto my lap, thrusting my rod deep inside her. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure for what I had needed for so long. I sucked on her hard nipples as she rode me slowly but so deeply, hands on my shoulders. I grabbed her ass, pulling her harder onto me to quicken her pace. I could feel her cunt tighten as she started to orgasm again and seeing her throw her head back in pleasure sent me over the edge as I shot load after load into her tight cunt. I could see her long orgasm gradually diminish as she slowed and relaxed her body, pussy dripping onto my lap.

"You're coming to my house tonight" was all she said as she leaned forward and looked into my eyes. I answered by kissing her neck until she made me stop with a sly smirk and "save that for later when you fuck me again." We got dressed quickly between giggles, hoping to escape before the library sex police busted us.

gerome
gerome
1 Followers