So Very Long Ago...

Story Info
The conception of the Anti-Christ.
2.3k words
3.29
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers

The sound of water has always been with me. The sound and the feel. I have been bathed in liquid for so long. Even during the birthing, when my son had made his escape into the upper world, the soft caress had continued to rock me in harmony with my world.

I sense, rather than see him, pass by. A darker shadow than the other dark shadows. A movement in the mind, and I know he has arrived. It has been a long time since we last met. Too long. But now he has come at last to fulfil the destiny we had both started so very long ago.

My being begins a small quivering response to his proximity. A beat that grows heavier and almost physical until I can feel it expanding and contracting throughout me. A bird trying to escape. A touch. A soft, tender, touch.

"Michael?" my mind whispers. A small nervous caress of two beings.

"Yes, shush!"

I fall silent knowing that his request is more than a command. It is a matter of life or damnation itself. I wait. And as I lay here, I flesh and become physical. My breasts heave with each painful breath I take, the bubbles trailing from my lips, and my nipples harden with the slow sexual wave washing gently over me. He comes closer until I feel him lie next to my naked body. The time has come. The time of release that will, at last, allow me to join my love forever. Gently he parts my thighs and I separate them willingly. This is my destiny, my fate and my future. He kisses my flesh from arched neck down to the growing ache in my vagina. Slips his tongue inside my pulsating body for a moment, to caress the hardening clitoris. A groan from me. Another "Hush" from him and the tongue moves across my thighs. I drift and dream and remember the last time I had felt his touch. So very long ago…

"Michael why are we going this way? It's much shorter round by the church." Sandra's voice was petulant. She had wanted to be home before dark. It wasn't that she was afraid but, she had to admit to herself, she had always felt more comfortable in the presence of people with bright lights all around.

"I know," Michael replied, "it's just that there's something I want to show you. It won't take long. Just a few minutes out of our way."

"Oh alright then," she said. She loved Mike deeply but sometimes she felt that he was taking over her life just a little too much. 'Too much, too soon', was how she often thought of their relationship. She would never voice such thoughts to him. She really did love him and most times wanted to be with him twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. But now and then she would have liked a little more space to herself. She often felt confused like that. Wanting to be with him all the time then feeling guilty when she felt the need to be by herself or make her own decisions. She was terrified of losing him and so she usually went along with what he said.

That he loved her just as much she had no doubt. It was just that he had a little more independence than she had, and had no idea he was telling her what she should or should not do. She smiled to herself and a wave of tenderness swept over her. 'He'd probably be horrified if he realised he was a being bossy,' she thought, and she reached up and gently rubbed the nape of his neck where the hair hung slightly over his jacket collar. He looked down at her in the gathering dusk and smiled that smile of his. The one that made her melt inside.

She had no idea where he was taking her but she knew the area well enough.

"How much further?" she asked.

"Not far," he answered, trying without success to keep the excitement out of his voice.

Another five minutes and he stopped. "Here we are." he said.

Peering myopically through her glasses she could see nothing of interest, especially now the darkness around them was complete with the fall of night.

"What are we meant to be looking at?"

"No, not right here. Through that door." and he pointed to a shed standing a few yards in front of them on the waste ground.

Suddenly she felt nervous, almost scared. "You mean we're going inside that?"

"Yes come on. It doesn't belong to any one. There's no lock on the door. It's only an old abandoned shed but I want to show you what I found there this morning."

Once again she felt herself doing what he wanted and together they entered the musty, wooden structure. Michael had brought along a torch that he now clicked on, illuminating the inside. She could still see nothing of interest but Michael went over to an old battered armchair and pulled it into the centre of the floor. He pointed the torch at the ground and she saw the outline of a small trapdoor, no bigger than a cat-flap, where it had been opened then closed again disturbing the dirt that had previously been hiding it. He pulled it back on its hinges and brought out the box hidden below.

"Here look at this," he said, sounding excited and boyish at the same time, "I found it by accident this morning. I was taking this way to work when I just wondered what was in here. I mean, the shed's been around for so long that I just thought it a bit strange it hadn't been broken up and used for firewood years ago." As he spoke he swung open the lid of the box. "I wouldn't have bothered with the place normally but I came in here and heard this rustling sound. At first I though it was a trapped bird, but the sound seemed to come from under the chair. So I pulled it away from the wall, did a bit of probing with my pocket knife, saw the trapdoor, opened it up and found this…" proudly he took out the large exquisite cross hanging from a chain which, although lacking in lustre, looked expensive even to Sandra's eyes. She gasped. Her mind took in several things at once. It seemed to glow slightly, even in the light of the torch, and as she looked closely she noticed that the chain swung up the central shaft and looped through a small hole at the base. 'Strange', she thought, 'that would make it hang upside down.' But even as she noticed this small oddity, she also saw a small black spot. No, not a spot, a small round indent, in the centre of the cross, a few millimetres deep. 'I wonder what was in there,' she mused, 'well it's probably lost forever now.'

"God Mike," she whispered, "it's beautiful. Is that gold?" she asked pointing to the chain.

"I wouldn't be surprised considering I don't think this is a trinket from a discount store. This, Sandra, is the real McCoy."

Carefully she took the cross from him and was surprised at the weight she felt nestling in her palm. "The whole thing could be gold," she said, "it's certainly heavy enough for it."

"I know," said Michael, "question is what are we going to do with it?"

To Sandra there was no doubt in her mind. "We've got to take it to a church," she said, "they'll know what to do." As soon as the words passed her lips she knew it was the wrong thing to say. "I mean it is a cross and crosses belong in churches don't they?" Her question was almost a plea for support.

"Yes of course," replied Mike, "that's what we'll do."

Sandra felt warmth creep up her body from her ankles to her thighs to her stomach to her breasts to her neck and finally to her face. She felt peculiar.

In the darkness Michael couldn't see very well but he knew something had affected her. "Are you alright Sandy?" he asked.

She tried to reply, she tried desperately to say something, but words stuck in her throat. Her body was on fire. She had no control over herself. She approached Michael in the darkness. She felt the cross grow warm, then hot, and she opened her palm to let it fall to the floor.

"Wha….?" he stuttered as he felt her hands on the belt of his trousers. "What are you doing?" he asked but his question was rhetorical and by then it was too late as she pulled his pants down, knelt on the dirt floor and took his cock into her soft luscious mouth. Michael gave up wondering. The flashlight fell with a thud to the floor, rolling next to the cross. A small shadow rose swiftly from the dark indent.

She sucked and sucked. The cock grew hard, harder than she had ever known it. She forced it like a woman possessed into her throat and Michael grunted as he felt the muscles of her gullet contract around his rigid flesh. A pounding began building inside her head and she became even wilder in her sexual demands. She pulled his wet, throbbing penis from her mouth and sitting on the armchair she splayed her legs as far apart as they could go and pulled him into her. Michael was now lost. His thrusting was that of an animal as his orgasm rapidly built up into a tidal wave of spewing lust. Sandra reached around him and inserted first one finger then two and finally three fingers into the small and dry anus of the man she loved. Michael gasped. They both felt the hot sperm pour into her body. Filling her cunt, flooding her womb. On and on it flowed until he was fucking her through his own sperm pouring out of her body. Her clawed hands scratched deeply into his skin, drawing blood, and her loins shoved hard against his pounding hips. The flood continued. It didn't stop. It filled her completely. Michael was babbling wildly. Then Sandra's burning need vanished as quickly as it had come. Her eyes shot wide open with shock. Her mouth opened to scream. But the scream never came. It caught in her throat when she saw the dark shadow behind Michael. A shadow with no shape, a shadow that reached down for her man, a shadow that now grasped her screaming Michael to its body and a shadow that vanished into thin air.

Her uncomprehending mind collapsed in on itself as it refused to understand what she had seen and she quickly descended into darkness as the blood in her body failed to feed her brain. When she awoke she was very cold. So cold that she knew she had been lying there for a long time. As memory returned she gave a small terrified whimper and stumbled out of the shed across the waste ground to the road. No one was in sight and she knew instinctively that it was very, very late.

A lone car, headlights piercing the darkness like beacons, passed her as she stumbled towards the centre of the town. It stopped a few yards further on. As she approached she saw through half closed eyes and unfocussed vision the rear door on her side open. Suddenly she sensed danger and with a small yelp quickly reversed her steps, trying to run unsteadily away from whatever it was that waited in the darkness. She forced her aching body into flight. Her lungs gasped to draw in the air she needed and as she turned one more corner on the far side of the waste ground she suddenly recognised where she was. God, she thought, she was almost home, and with safety so close her panic became stronger. She started to moan as she ran and stumbled towards her house. One more turning down by the canal and she would be there.

The darkness became darker as the figure in front of her materialised, seeming to rise upwards from the very ground itself. She had one last second to scream the scream of the damned before her body was raised high into the air and with a vicious twist her neck snapped in two. Her body was projected over the water of the canal before it plunged downwards into the ice covered water. Her body, of it's own volition, sank towards the muddy, rubbish filled bottom where it became lodged between the ruined chassis of a pram and a rusty supermarket trolley. There it lay for a long, long time.

"Did you here that?", the woman in the car asked her companions, "it sounded like a scream".

"Forget it", said one of the men, " stupid bitch was probably high on acid anyway. We'll find another soon. Come on let's party!"

The woman closed the door shrugging her shoulders. As she bent over the man on her right to take his huge cock into her gaping mouth she put the incident firmly out of her mind…

So very long ago. And now my Michael has returned. Come back to take me to whatever place he has been. I don't care. I just feel the urgent thrusting of his body as it pistons in and out of mine. Taking me to new heights with every passing minute and then, at last, comes the explosion of lust. It grips me deep within, ripping me apart, until I finally give one final, never ending sigh, which leaves my lungs empty.

As we join, my mind touches briefly on our son, and I wonder whether Michael, too, senses the presence of the Being as He looks down upon the world he now rules.

And then Michael and I are together at last.

Forever.

END

p_p_man
p_p_man
36 Followers