So Wet

Story Info
Experienced partner shows her the joys of golden showers.
2k words
4.29
97.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

The plane landed on time and he smiled lustfully as its wheels bumped the ground. Would she be waiting at the gate like she’d promised? Or would it be a wasted trip? Well, she’d gone further than he ever thought she would initially when she’d finally consented and mailed her panties to him. Thoughtfully, she’d sent them overnight delivery so they were still damp when they arrived at his door.

He’d gone in late to work that morning because he’d spend an hour in heaven. First sniffing them – her scent was marvelous. Tangy, yet with a musky undertone. And he’d tasted her. Granted, it was a much better taste when it was hot and fresh, but it was still like honey on his tongue.

A raging hard-on had sprung up as he dug open the package and by the time her aroma was on his lips, his cock was dripping with opaque fluid. He used the panties to jack himself off – coming so quickly and with such force he was left lying limp on his bed. He was very careful though not to get any of his own juices on her fabric. He never wanted to have to wash them.

As the aircraft taxied to a stop, he realized with a tinge of embarrassment that he was rock hard again. At least he had a bag to carry low in front of himself. He imagined he would stay this rigid until her hands or mouth relieved his pressure.

Adjusting himself to a slightly more comfortable position in his jeans, he filed out with the rest of the passengers, hoping she would not disappoint him. These were things she’d never done before, she’d said. He’d felt her fear and tried to comfort her. It seemed that her desire had won out over the anxiety when she’d told him to come to her.

There was a crowd at the gate waiting for arriving travelers. He paused outside the door for a moment, quickly scanning. Halfway down the group, a tiny girl – just over 5 feet tall – waved at him hesitantly. She’d not stood him up after all!

He hurried to her and in his excitement, grabbed her in a warm bear hug. Her fear was still evident though because she stiffened and gasped, but she didn’t pull away.

Doll-like in her size and demeanor, he found her enchanting. Golden blonde hair flowed down her back and over the curve of her ass like liquid silk. Her skin was soft and clear as china and he smelled that musky smell he’d grown to crave.

“Hi,” she said softly, looking up demurely at him. Her eyes were the blue of a late summer sky.

“I’m glad you came,” he said, letting one arm drop to around her waist. She started walking, leading him.

“I’m so nervous,” she admitted, not meeting his eyes.

“Don’t be, sweetheart,” he assured her. “You can see, I’m no monster.”

She gave him a radiant smile. “Not at all,” she said. “You seem very nice.”

They walked hand in hand – stopping to pick up his larger bag, then on to her car.

“Are you hungry?” she asked, “Or would you rather go on to the hotel?”

He leaned close to her as she pulled up to pay the parking attendant and he whispered, “Love, there’s only one thing I’m hungry for.” He kissed her neck softly.

She shivered pleasantly. “Alright. We’ll go to the hotel.”

It wasn’t very far – no more than a ten minute drive. And after another ten minutes, they were in their room. He shut the door behind them and dropped his bags.

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” he breathed, coming up close to take her in his arms. This time, she went willingly – sliding her small arms up around his neck. She looked up at him hopefully, still afraid but wanting to trust him to guide her.

“Did you do as I asked?” he questioned.

She nodded. He’d told her to drink as much water and juice during the day as she could and to go to the bathroom as little as possible.

He rewarded her with a quick kiss on the forehead. “Good girl. So did I.” There was still uncertainty in her eyes. What he had planned for them had always been strictly taboo to her.

Hugging her tightly, he put his mouth against her ear and whispered, “It’s alright. Everything will be perfect. I’ve wanted to be able to touch you for a long time. You’re even more beautiful than I imagined.” He pressed his lips firmly against hers, pleasantly surprised to find her waiting for that expectantly.

The kiss grew more passionate, their tongues intertwined and danced as they tasted each other. He let his hands roam over her body, cupping her breasts, caressing a soft cheek, squeezing her firm, round ass. She moaned lightly as her pleasure grew. Her hand brushed against the bulging crotch of his jeans.

Her made the first move by pushing the strap of her dress down her shoulder and sliding his lips down to kiss the hollow of her neck. She leaned her head back to give him better access.

“I want you,” he said. “I want you now!” Unable to control his passion any longer, he roughly began to undress her. She didn’t try to resist him – on the contrary, her fingers moved quickly to unbutton his shirt and slide it down his arms.

Only a moment passed before she stood naked before him. Her body was slight and pale but magnificent in its proportions. High, firm breasts with small rosy nipples just begging to be sucked. So he obliged them, bending her backwards with an arm supporting her in the small of her back. Carefully he edged them towards the bed and laid her gently down. He continued to nuzzle her breasts, sucking, nipping one tenderly with his teeth while tugging lightly on the other.

Her ass was just at the edge of the bed and he stood between her legs while he removed the remainder of his own clothing. She looked lovely and vulnerable lying there before him. Her lower lips were clean-shaven, soft and puffy with moisture glistening between them.

“I’m going to taste you now,” he said, kneeling between her knees and lifting her legs up above his shoulders.

He kissed her flat belly, licked her belly button, then trailed down towards her mound with his tongue. The scent was glorious! It was even familiar to him already. He wanted to savor it but couldn’t restrain himself.

His tongue licked the soft, swollen outer lips and it gently teased its way inside the slit. She was so wet and the taste was ambrosia on his probing tongue.

Her clit was hard and peeking out at him, almost asking for more of his attention. Again, he would not disappoint her. He made his tongue hard and licked the clit until he heard her breath quicken.

For a few more moments, he kept flicking the hard little pearl until she was squirming under his touch.

“Now!” he told her. “Let it go now! I want all these tastes together!’

She could’ve almost cum when he said that but she knew what he wanted. Her mind was so lost in her growing need for release that she had to concentrate on giving him what he wanted.

Her bladder was full and also aching for its own release. His tongue was hot and licking fiercely over her whole pussy, even sometimes sliding down towards her ass. He was so good at this that she wanted to return his gift.

“Now!” he prompted. “Let me taste you, honey!”

Fighting every natural instinct in herself that she’d learned as a toddler, she relaxed and felt the hot liquid begin to pour out of her.

“Yes!” he murmured, “Oh, yes!” He kept licking – lapping now – at the amber juice. The more she peed, the harder he sucked it up and as she gave him his desire, she felt her orgasm hit in an overwhelming spasm.

She cried out as the muscle contractions stopped and restarted the flow of urine. His tongue never let up until she was empty and had collapsed, trying hard to catch her breath. The sensation she’d felt was incredible! There was nothing she’d known to compare it to. But she knew she wanted it again and again.

He came up on the bed beside her and kissed her. The strangest taste was on his mouth and she was amazed that it wasn’t disgusting, as she’d expected.

“It’s your turn now,” she said, showing aggression for the first time. “What would you like?”

“However you want it,” he said. “Would you like me to do the same for you?”

“Mmmm….” she hesitated. “I don’t think I can drink it.”

He smiled, understanding. “But you want to feel it?”

Her smile gave away her answer.

“Them you come and kneel in front of me,” he told her.

She obeyed him almost eagerly.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and she knelt primly before him.

“Suck on me,” he told her. “Then I’ll pull out of your mouth.”

She nodded and leaned close to him. Her mouth was so hot and as wet as her pretty pussy. She licked him until he was wet all the way up his shaft, then slid her lips down the length of him, taking him all inside. He could feel her breath in his pubic hair against his skin.

“Oh, yes!” he whispered, resting his hand lightly on her hair, stroking it. “You do this well.”

Without pulling him out of her mouth, she tilted her eyes up to smile at him.

“Now,” he breathed, and quickly pulled himself away from her. “Close your eyes and tilt your face up, darling.”

Again, she obeyed without question. With one hand still on her head, he used the other to direct the tip of his cock towards her face. He’d had three sodas on the flight over and his need for relief was also strong. His bladder let go and the warm pee splashed on her face.

She gasped in surprise and nearly got an unwanted mouthful. However, she avoided that and just let it splatter on her skin like a shower. Only later did he find out how much that had excited her. She’d had another orgasm right on the spot.

When he was finished, her hair was wet and the stuff dripped off her chin. Quickly, he leaned over and kissed her again, licking up all the excess he could from her face.

Without stopping the kiss, he leaned over her and pushed her back onto the thick carpet. Beneath their legs the floor was damp and warm with their mixed fluids.

She lay out flat and he spread himself over her. His hard cock pressed against her still-puffy labia. Her legs spread for him and he maneuvered the head of his dick to her tight opening.

With his eyes, he questioned her to make sure this was what she wanted. She answered with only a nod, her hands moving softly on his bare shoulders.

In one long, slow thrust, he was inside her, then beginning to pump faster and faster. Her nails dug into his flesh but that pain only intensified his pleasure. The piss had excited him so much that he couldn’t hold off long at all.

“Cum with me!” he urged, pumping her harder. He kissed her roughly while pounding deeply into her.

Her breath was ragged now. She pulled away from his kiss in order to get more oxygen. “Yes!” she said. “Now!”

“Ahhh!” he cried, feeling himself reach the edge and tumble mindlessly over, giving himself up completely to the thundering climax. He felt her contracting tightly around his cock as her own orgasm shook her again.

Later, they lay naked in bed, showered, clean and worn out. She was in the crook of his arm, almost dozing.

“You’ll be here all weekend?” she confirmed.

“That was the plan,” he answered. “Is that okay?”

She giggled sweetly. “That’s wonderful!”

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers