So Wrong, It Feels Right

Story Info
Stepdaughter grieves with stepfather.
3.4k words
4.51
81.8k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had always been curious. That's what he loved about her.

As a child, she always had a question. Why was the sky blue? Why did kitties meow, but dogs barked? Who got to decide what constituted a family?

Well, okay, that last one was more his question than hers. But it was a question that bothered him more and more every passing day. He had loved her mother. There was nothing he wouldn't have done for her. So when Sherry died last April from complications to her diabetes, he promised he would watch over Missy. She didn't even have to ask. Missy had been his every priority since he met the precocious eight year old.

But she wasn't eight anymore.

Carl watched her cross the yard, walking toward him in her skimpy bikini, her flip-flops in her hand. No, definitely not eight anymore. She looked every inch of her twenty-four years.

But still family.

They hadn't spent much time together in the last five years, not since Missy went off to college in Arizona and then got a job in Los Angeles. He'd somehow missed the sudden development of her high, perky breasts, the gentle curve of her hips. Not until the funeral did he realize just how grown up Missy had become.

It had been a hard year. Missy came home whenever she could, worried about him being all alone in this big house. He always sent her away, assuring her that he was fine. The truth was: he wasn't fine.

He rarely left the house. There just seemed to be no reason. He worked from home and all the parties and other socializing he and Sherry had done seemed to stop with her death. They had all been her friends, her colleagues. Besides, when he did go out, all he could feel was their pity.

He didn't want pity.

He wanted Sherry back.

Instead, he had the constant reminder of her beautiful daughter.

Last night, Carl accidentally walked into the bathroom as Missy was preparing for a shower. He caught himself before he saw anything, but the soft smile on her lips haunted him for hours afterward. And then this morning...her question.

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

She asked it out of the blue, shocking Carl with her audacity. He looked at her over his morning coffee, the newspaper still spread out in front of him. "What kind of question is that?" he asked.

She shrugged. "Just curious."

He shook his head, turning his attention back to the paper. "I'm not discussing my sex life with you."

"It was mom's, too," she said quietly.

Carl looked up again. "Did she talk to you about it?"

"Sometimes." She bit her full bottom lip, her eyes filling with tears. "She was always honest with me about everything, even the uncomfortable things."

Properly chastised, Carl put his coffee cup down. "Why do you want to know? About anal sex?"

She scratched at something stuck to the table top. "I just—I was dating this guy a few months back and he said he wouldn't do it because it wasn't something that turned straight guys on. I was just wondering if that was true."

"It's not," Carl said, a memory of Sherry, her petite little ass bent over this very table, floating slowly through his mind. "Some straight men enjoy it very much."

"Do you?"

Carl shrugged, but he was sure the smile on his lips gave away his unspoken answer.

Now, as he watched Missy come toward him, he found himself wondering how a man could not want to fuck that tight little ass. Missy's ass was higher, fuller than Sherry's had been, but they had an uncanny similarity in the curve of their hips, the fullness of their breasts. Sometimes, like now, Carl would look at Missy's breasts and his palms would itch so badly for Sherry's perfect mounds that he would have to turn away until he could get himself under control.

"You okay?" Missy asked, stepping onto the porch behind Carl and running a hand over his back.

"Fine," he croaked, aware of the pulsing of his cock at her mere touch. He shifted, tugging at his shorts in an attempt to both relieve some pressure and hide his obvious erection.

"You're not," Missy insisted, concern in her voice. "Tell me what's wrong."

"Nothing."

Carl stepped forward, trying to escape her insistent touch, but the grill blocked his path. The meat he had just dropped on the grill billowed with smoke that burned his eyes. He turned sideways to avoid the smoke, accidently pressing himself against Missy where she had also stepped sideways.

"Oh!" she said in surprise as his erection pressed into her bare hip.

"Sorry," Carl murmured as he pushed past her and rushed into the house.

Carl took the steps two at a time and rushed into his bedroom, not quite closing the door as he hurried inside. He paced for a second, his erection continuing to throb. His eyes fell on a picture of Sherry that sat on his nightstand. He picked it up as he sank to the bed. "I'm sorry," he whispered as he pulled the picture against his chest and doubled over.

Grief washed through him, but it did nothing to relieve the terrible pressure of his erection. He closed his eyes and he saw Sherry as she often was, lying on the bed naked, her legs splayed, her cunt exposed, waiting for him to come pleasure her. God, had Sherry loved sex! And he loved her.

How could he do this? How could he become aroused at the sight of his wife's beautiful daughter? How could life be so cruel as to take away the kind, beautiful woman who had been his wife and leave behind this terrible temptation?

Carl opened his shorts and pulled out his cock, knowing he would never be able to face Missy with a straight face again. But he needed relief. He closed his eyes and saw her again, walking toward him across the yard. This time, however, she was naked. Her breasts, so much like her mothers, were bouncing slightly with every step. Her pussy was covered with soft, downy blond hairs that were wet, stuck to her skin from—he wasn't sure what from. Arousal? The pool? From a good fuck?

He imagined the kind of cock she would like, the big, thick kind that would stretch that beautiful pussy to overflowing. He could even see it in his mind's eye, see her pussy splayed for all the world to see, filled to overflowing with some man's thick, hard cock. Just the thought drove him so close to an orgasm that he didn't hear her come into the room, didn't hear the soft pat of her feet on the carpet. Didn't know she was there until he felt her hot mouth around his cock head.

Carl's eyes flew open. "Missy!" he grunted, jerking back from her.

"Don't be mad," she said, that familiar little pout on her lips. "I just want to make you happy."

"You can't. Not like this."

"Why not?" She reached up and undid the thin string holding up her bikini top. "Don't you find me attractive?"

"Of course I do," Carl said as he stood and continued to back away from her, quickly shoving his achingly sensitive cock into his shorts. "But you are my daughter."

"Stepdaughter."

"It doesn't matter. I raised you just like you were my daughter. That's makes it wrong."

Missy stood, a tear rolling slowly down her cheek. "I miss her, too," she said quietly as she picked up the picture of Sherry from the floor. "I just want to feel close to someone who misses her as much as I do."

Carl bit his lip, finding it hard to think with her standing there with her breasts exposed to the whole world. "Missy, I can't."

She nodded, carefully putting the picture back on the nightstand. She picked up her bikini top, but didn't make an attempt to put it back on. She walked toward Carl. He stepped back so she could pass him, but she stopped in front of him.

"I love you, Carl," she said quietly. "All I've been able to think about this past year is you, here all by yourself. I can't imagine—"

Tears choked her so that the rest of her words got stuck. Carl touched her cheek, meaning to wipe away her tears. Instead, he lifted her chin, drawing her closer to him. "I love you, too," he whispered as he pressed his lips to her forehead. Then her nose. Then her lips.

Missy moved up against him, pressing her bare breasts to his chest. He could feel her hard nipples through the thin material of his t-shirt. For a minute, he pulled her closer, enjoying the feel of being so close to another human being again. But then he stepped back.

"Please, don't," Missy whispered, moving against him again. "I need to feel something, to feel close to you. It's been so hard."

"Missy—" he groaned as he wrapped his arms around her. She began to cry, soft sobs buried in the fabric of his shirt. He ran his hand down her back, let his fingers linger at the top of her bikini bottoms. Despite her grief, despite his own grief, his erection continued to throb uncomfortably between them.

He felt her move, but didn't realize what she wanted until he felt her fingers slide inside his still open fly. The feel of her skin against his cock made him jump. So long since anyone had touched him. So long since anyone had wanted him.

It was so wrong, but it felt so good as she wrapped her fingers around him. Carl pressed one hand between them, unbuttoning his shorts, opening them wider so she could get more of him in her hand. She knew what he wanted. She pulled him out of the restraint of his clothing and began to stroke his cock in a slow steady rhythm, not unlike the one he had just used on himself.

Carl wrapped his arms around her, leaving just enough space for her hand to continue stroking him. He slid both hands into the bottoms of her bikini, taking big handfuls of her ass and squeezing in rhythm with her gentle stroking. It felt so good. He thought he would be perfectly happy if he could cum with her hand around his cock and his hands on her ass. He was so close.

But she had other ideas.

Missy let go of his cock and took hold of one of his hands, her eyes studying his as she led the way to the bed. Carl quickly kicked off his shorts and lifted off his t-shirt as he followed her. She fell back on the bed and reached down, shimmying off her bikini bottoms as he stood over her and watched. Her pussy was just as beautiful as he had imagined, covered in soft, downy curls that were beginning to wick away the moisture coming from her pussy lips.

Carl dropped to his knees, the sight of Missy with her legs splayed for him too much like all the times he had come into this room and seen Sherry this way. He buried his face between her legs, kissing gently the sensitive skin at the top of her thighs before turning his attention to her pussy. She cried out as he brushed the tip of his tongue against the tiny bud of her clit. Damn, she tasted like Sherry, too.

Carl buried his tongue deep in her cunt, grabbing her thighs to hold her still as she jerked at his touch. He wanted to taste every inch of her, wanted to push his tongue as deep into her sweet pussy as he could get it. He wanted to make her juices flow like water from a faucet. She writhed against him, twisting her hips to make him rub his nose against her clit, to make him shove his tongue deeper inside of her.

"Please," she cried out. "Please, I need to cum!"

He took one last nip at her clit before he pushed himself up. He lifted her hips, pushing her further back on the bed before he slid his cock deep inside of her. She cried out again, thrusting her hips up, grinding herself hard against him. Carl groaned, closing his eyes and counted to one hundred by threes to keep himself from coming. Missy continued to writhe beneath him, breaking into his concentration. But, somehow, he got himself under control.

Carl began to move, slowly at first. Missy sighed with pleasure as her hands moved over his ass, pulling him tighter against her. She moved with him, grinding herself against him every time he thrust his cock deep inside of her. "So good," she groaned over and over as he continued to move with as much control as he could physically maintain.

He needed to cum, he could feel it building in his balls. But he wanted her to cum first. He pulled out, making her cry with frustration. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, her eyes filled with need, with fear, and with so much love that it almost took his breath away.

"Roll over," he said quietly.

She bit her lip and nodded, quickly flipping onto her stomach. Carl pulled her hips up and pushed her knees apart with his knee. He moved up behind her and slid his cock inside her pussy again. She reared back, pushing so hard against him he almost lost his balance on the soft mattress. He grabbed hold of the headboard with one hand, her hip with the other. He slowly began to move again, the sound of her pleasure pushing him back to the edge.

Carl let go of the headboard when he had established a rhythm, when he was no longer worried he would lose his balance. He slid his free hand under her belly, finding her clit where it was fully exposed beneath a soft curl of wet pubic hair. She cried out as he began to roll it gently between two fingers. Her breathing became unsteady, her moans growing louder and louder. She suddenly reared back against him, grinding her cunt hard against his cock.

Carl stopped moving and waited for her orgasm to wash over her body. Her legs shook, her breathing turned raspy, and the muscles of her cunt clenched down so hard, Carl thought he would cum just from the feel of her intense orgasm. But her muscles soon relaxed and her breathing returned to something close to normal.

Carl ran his hands over her back, her ass, as he listened to her breathe. He spread her ass cheeks and ran his finger over her tiny, puckered asshole. She wiggled her ass a little, encouraging his exploration. Carl slid his hand under her belly and slipped his fingers against her clit again, wetting them with her still flowing juices. Then he used the fluid as a lubricant, carefully pushing his index finger into her tight anus.

Missy sighed, laying very still. Carl twisted his finger, working it deeper into her tight hole. Again she sighed. He worked his finger deeper and deeper into her, urging her sphincter muscle to relax. After a few minutes, he pushed a second finger inside of her. This caused Missy to rear back slightly, sliding her wet cunt hard against Carl's still inserted cock. He groaned, still so hard it was almost a physical pain. Carl pushed his fingers deeper and deeper inside her anus, so deep that he was able to insert them past the second knuckle.

"Have you ever?" he asked quietly.

"No," she said.

"Do you want to?"

She turned her head slightly so that she could see him. "Will it hurt?"

He ran his other hand over her hip, down the curve of her spine. "It might be a little uncomfortable at first."

She chewed her lip, a habit she had had since she was a child, before she nodded.

Carl pulled out of her cunt, slipping off of the bed and searching through the drawer of his nightstand. He found a bottle of lube that had been so neglected this past year that it had a thick crust under the lid. Carl flicked the crust away and squeezed out a generous palmful of the lube. He rubbed most on his cock and then used two fingers to spread the rest inside her anus.

Carl climbed back on the bed and resumed his position between her legs. He spread her ass cheeks again. He could feel her tense as he pushed his cock against her.

"Your mother loved this," he said quietly.

"Really?"

"Yeah. So much so that we once went nearly six months without fucking any other way."

Missy smiled and he could feel her muscles relax. "She was like that," she said quietly.

"She was," Carl agreed.

Missy spread her legs a little wider and reached behind, spreading her own ass cheeks for him. Carl rubbed the head of his cock against her anus, waiting to see if she would tense up again. She didn't. In fact, she seemed more relaxed than ever.

Carl pushed himself against her anus, closing his eyes as the tightness of her hole fought against him. Slowly, however, it gave way. Millimeter by millimeter, her puckered asshole opened to him. He tried not to put too much force behind his thrust, trying to let the lube and the work of her sphincter pull him in. Slowly, so slowly, he entered her, finally sinking the full length of his cock inside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "It feels...so different."

"Not bad?"

"No. Good different."

Carl began to move, rolling his hips gently against her so that she could get used to the feel of him. Then he slowly began to thrust, pulling himself back just a few inches before sliding gently back inside. She continued to hold her ass cheeks open for him, giving him a delicious view of her stretched anus. He found himself watching as his cock slid in and then out, disappearing and then reappearing, the contrast of his pale cock against the darkness of her asshole.

Again his balls grew heavy with the need to cum. He closed his eyes, tried to count, but none of his tricks would work this time. She was so tight. She felt so good around his cock. He wanted to cum, wanted to fill her ass with every drop of his sperm. He wanted to see his cum flowing from her ass, wanted to smell the heady perfume of their orgasms mixing in the air.

Carl began to move faster, unable to keep himself from responding to the physical need. He began pounding against her, shoving his cock harder and faster into her ass. The desire not to hurt her disappeared in his growing need to cum. He slammed his cock inside her, over and over. It wasn't until he heard her cries of pleasure that he realized she was writhing beneath him again, working herself into another orgasm.

She let go of her ass cheeks, her hands moving under her body, finding her cunt. He could feel her fingers as she jammed them inside of her pussy, satisfying herself as he continued to fuck her ass. Her excitement pushed him over the edge. He thrust hard into her one last time as the familiar sensation of his semen rushing out of his cock nearly overwhelmed him.

As he came, he could feel Missy's legs begin to shake again. Her knees gave out and she fell to the bed, taking him with her. She cried out with her orgasm, the vibrations so intense he could feel them through the thin membrane that separated her anus from her cunt. It only intensified the last spasms of his own orgasm.

"Wow," he groaned as he rolled onto his side, his cock slowly, almost painfully, pulling out of her body.

"Yeah," she agreed as she rolled into him, curling up against his chest like she used to do as a child.

So wrong, he thought as he ran his hand over her back, spotting a little cum on her ass twinkling in the light. But somehow it felt so right.