So You Want to Watch

Story Info
The guy across the river gets a show.
2.8k words
4.42
27.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

I could not believe my luck when Linda called and asked me to house sit for a week. Linda lives in a secluded cottage on the river about two hours from where I live. The view from her house is beautiful and so secluded. I had a very stressful week and needed to escape and spend some time alone.

Traffic through Houston on a Monday night was horrible. After two hours of stressful drivers, I was so relieved to pull into Linda's driveway. I let myself in with the key under the mat .A list of instructions was left on the counter, that could wait; I had to get outside to see the sunset. I poured myself a glass of wine and went outside to watch the most beautiful sunset that I had seen in weeks.

The glass of wine helped me relax a little, but I could still feel the tension in my shoulders. A hot bath, that's what I needed. I poured myself another glass of wine and proceeded to the bathroom. Linda's bathroom is large with an incredible whirlpool bathtub surrounded by candles. The only thing I was not real comfortable with was the full length window next to the tub. The wine was helping me relax, and I remembered from Linda's house, you could only see one other house and that was across the river. I started the warm water running. A gift basket on the counter caught my eye. A note attached read...." Enjoy yourself!!! Thank you, Linda"

I opened the bag, and to my surprise, inside was a bottle of bubble bath, an assortment of flavored sex oils and a vibrator. I smiled, Linda knows me too well. I quickly poured some of the bubble bath into the running water and lit the candles around the tub. When the water finished I poured another glass of wine and started to undress. I stared out the window into the darkness as I slipped my sundress off of my shoulders my breast exposed. For an instant I had the feeling I was being watched. Silly, no one could see me, and then the idea of someone watching made my nipples harden. Surprised by my thoughts, I took another sip of wine. As I set the glass down, I brushed against one of my stiffening nipples and both nipples tingled and became harder. Reaching up I cupped both of my breast. It felt so good. I started rubbing both nipples between my fingers, just gazing outside into the darkness. Damn it felt good! After a few minutes I finished undressing and climbed into the tub.

The warm water felt soothing to my body and the bubbles tickled my rock hard nipples. I continued to rub my tits and play with my nipples. I lifted my breast enough so that I could lick around my nipples. My warm tongue felt so incredible. I started to feel a tingle between my legs. I reached down and started rubbing my clit. The stress was starting to leave my body, now I was just horny. My fingers slid down. I ran my finger back and forth in my slit with one hand while my other hand played with one of my nipples. I began to slide one finger up inside. I could feel the intense warmth and wetness inside of me. All of this was making me hungry for more, I really needed a man!

Glancing over... I saw the vibrator. That will have to do I guess. I had never seen one like this before, it was red with ridges all down the shaft. I lifted my body out of the water, and sat on a ledge at the back of the tub. My skin glistened in the candlelight and bubbles were mixed in the small mound of fur at the top of my pussy. I turned on the vibrator and placed the tip onto my clit. This caused chills to run through my body. I could fell the juice start to flow from my pussy even more. Slowly I ran the vibrator along the slit from my ass to my clit. Just then I saw a flash of light across the river. Could someone be watching? The thought excited me even more.

Slowly inch by inch I inserted the toy into my canal. The ridges on the shaft increased my pleasure. As the thoughts of someone watching me filled my head, I started to increase the vibration and the speed at which I was moving the vibrator in and out of my hot wet cunt. Before I knew it I was fucking myself so hard, I had rammed all nine inches of the rod up inside of me. My body shuddered and I was rocked with the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. I soaked the vibrator with my cum and the juice was running down the crack of my ass. Feeling much more relaxed, I slid back into the tub and continued to clean myself off and enjoy the bubbles dancing across my body. After my bath I dried myself and fell into bed and slept very soundly.

When I awoke Tuesday morning, I was completely naked with the sun shining through the window covering my body like a warm yellow blanket. I walked to the window to take in the beautiful scene. "What a beautiful day to spend outside working on my tan" I said to myself.

After taking care of a few things on Linda's "to do" list, I put on my black bikini and headed outside. I walked down to the river to check on Linda's boat, everything checked out. As I started back to the house to get some reading material and a towel, I noticed something on Linda's upstairs deck. I went upstairs and out onto the deck. Linda had a telescope.

"When did she develop a thing for the stars?" I wondered.

I decided to have a look around, through the telescope, while I was there. The view down the river was breathtaking, but what I saw next really did take my breath away..... In the house across the river, in the bedroom window, I saw a telescope. The lens was pointed directly at Linda's house.

"Was someone watching? Who lived there?"

I did not know if the person or persons watching were male or female or both. The thought probably should have bothered me, but I was turned on by this. I had dreams of someone watching me and would wake up with a wet spot between my legs. I was actually getting wet now, just thinking about it.

I walked back downstairs, gathered up a few items, grabbed a wine cooler and headed outside. Linda had a lounge chair in the backyard facing the river. I spread out my towel, rubbed some oil on my body and started reading my latest erotic stories magazine. The stories were making me quite aroused. I removed my bikini top to free my breast. The warm sun kissed my skin. I took out some more oil and let it drip onto my tits. With every drip, I could feel my nipples harden more. My skin shined from the oil and was so slippery. Tugging or rolling my nipples was not an option with all of the oil on them, so I just sat there rubbing my hands over my breast and tracing circles around my nipples.

After a few minutes my pussy was starting to tingle, the tingle turned into a pleasurable ache. I had closed my eyes for what seemed like only a second. When I opened my eyes I saw a figure across the river standing in the bedroom window, where I had seen the telescope. The figure appeared to be male. I was incredibly turned on by the thought of a stranger, especially a man watching me. I started to rub my pussy through my bikini bottoms. Taking my last sip of the wine cooler, I thought I had to see who was watching me.

I stood up looked at the empty bottle and walked back inside. Quickly I grabbed a pair of binoculars that Linda had sitting on the kitchen window ledge. What I saw sent blood rushing to my pussy lips, I could feel them swell just at the site of him. There in the window stood a very attractive man, probably in his forties wearing nothing but a pair of work out shorts. He was in great shape and his body glistened as if he had just worked out. He was well tanned with dark hair and a moustache. I quickly grabbed another wine cooler and casually walked back to my chair. I could see he was still standing there. "So you want to watch?" I whispered out loud and smiled.

I reached into my bag and pulled out one of the flavored sex oils. Mmmmm tangerine! With one hand I pulled my bikini over to the side, while I dripped the oil onto my clit. After setting the bottle down, I reached down and started rubbing the oil all over my pussy. All I could think about was this man actually watching me. I looked up, he was still there! I kept going.... I slowly slid my middle finger into my slit and entered my hot awaiting hole. I was so slippery from my juices and the oil I quickly added my ring finger also. My fingers moved in and out at a nice slow pace and quickly became drenched with juice and oil.

"What did I taste like, mixed with tangerine?" I had to find out! I removed my fingers and brought them up to my lips. The smell was sweet. I stuck out my tongue for a sample. It was different, delicious, and sweet with a small tangy kick to it. I sucked every last drop from my fingers.

I reached into my bag and pulled out the new red vibrator. I covered it in more sex oil and began to rub it on my clit. Within minutes my body was trembling. I inserted the tool all the way inside me and instantly started to orgasm. I arched my back and squeezed the vibrator tight with my inner wall muscles, then my cum gushed all around the shaft. I slowly removed the toy and proceeded to lick all of the pussy juice off of it, as the remainder of my cum leaked out and ran down my crack, tickling my ass.

I wrapped myself in my towel, gathered up my stuff and went back into the house. Exhausted from the sun ... and the fun, I lay down and took a nap. After about two hours I woke up with an idea. The thoughts of this dark haired man watching me caused my nipples to twitch. I was about to either end these foolish thoughts or take things to the next level. I got into my car and drove down the street and across the bridge. As I approached his house I did not see any cars or anyone. I walked around the back of his house and taped a note to his bedroom window in front of the telescope. Before anyone could see me, I got into my car and quickly drove back to Linda's house.

The note read..... "I saw you watching me! So you want to watch, huh? I want you to watch me fuck myself, it makes me hot. Be outside my bedroom window at 10 o'clock tonight, I will leave a lawn chair for you to have a closer view."

I spent the next three hours getting myself ready, and wondering if I would have an audience. I took a long hot bath while drinking wine and reading my erotic stories. Last thing I did before exiting the bath was to shave my pussy, not totally bald though... I left a triangle of short black hair just above my clit up to just below my bikini line. After toweling off my body, I rubbed on some sensual body oil.

"It is an unbelievable feeling to rub a bare shaven pussy with body oil" I was getting all worked up and it was only 9 o'clock. I spent the next half hour "setting the stage" for my performance.

"Please, let him be there! Please! " All I could think about was how being watched up close, with no contact was making me so incredibly horny.

It was probably about 9:45 when I turned on the light in the bedroom. I slowly walked over to the window. It was so dark outside, there was no way of knowing who was out there ... if anyone, but I could imagine. Slowly undressing myself, I stepped closer to the window. Looking up at the stars I began to knead my breast, lifting one at a time up so that I could give each nipple a tease with my tongue. Stepping closer to the window, I pressed my tits against the glass. The cold brought my nipples to full erection. Within seconds my fingertips were rolling both nipples to the point where they hurt. I used my fingernails like teeth tugging them outward.

My pussy started to tingle, my clit was becoming swollen, and my hole ached to be filled. I imagined my "watcher" slowly easing me back onto the bed. Propping myself up on pillows, so I could look out the window, I eased back and spread my legs wide with my knees bent. If he was watching...everything I did was for his pleasure too, or at least I hoped it was. Reaching under the pillow, I pulled out a bottle of massage oil. Drip by drip the oil fell onto my clit and into my slit. I reached down and began to rub the oil all over including my ass. I started running my fingers back and forth from my clit to my asshole.

"I am so glad I shaved today...I needed a change, and that was a good start! Damn this feels good"

I rolled over on the pillows so that my ass was facing the window. Reaching under my body I continued to rub my cunt with one hand, while my other hand reached under the pillows for another toy.... my "little blue wonder" an anal stimulator. I reached behind me and started rubbing my asshole with the vibrator. My body started to become hot from the inside out. I inserted two fingers into one hole and the vibrator into the other at the same time. Holding the vibrator still, I began to pound my pussy hole with my fingers, as deep as they could possibly go. It didn't take long before my body was being rocked by waves of orgasmic pleasure.

"Fuck me!" I cried out.

Getting down on my knees in front of the window, I reached into my bag on the floor and pulled out a dildo with a suction cup on the bottom. The dildo looks exactly like a cock, balls and all! I slammed it onto the tile floor about a foot from the window.

"Fuck me! I want your big, hard cock inside me now!"

Moving myself directly over the rubber rod, I pressed my tits against the window and lowered myself down. I had to move slow at first, taking the dildo's two inch width inside my tight cunt. I slowly slid down all ten inches of length, taking the entire massive dildo inside me. As I moved up and down the rod my body started to spasm with the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. My entire body went stiff, my mouth flew open. I could not move a muscle while I was impaled fully on this rubber rod stuck to the floor. Tits against the window, my mouth wide open, and my eyes fixed outside into the darkness.

In an instant the "spell" was broken by a mass of white wet glob hitting the glass in front of my mouth from the other side of the window. My eyes flew open even wider and my head shot back in surprise. I had almost forgotten about my "watcher". A huge grin crept onto my face and I slowly licked my lips.

He was there! He was watching! And best of all he got off on it!

After about a minute, I got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Before stepping back into the bedroom, I turned out the light.

"Show's over!"

For the next few days I pretty much laid low. Just before I packed up my things to go back home on Friday, I did have one final outdoor performance in the hot tub. I never did make physical contact or speak directly to my "watcher" that week.

Linda did ask me to housesit again in two weeks, I gladly accepted.

"I can't wait!"

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers