Soaked To the Skin Pt. 03

Story Info
Hannah's luncheon engagement is concluded.
8.4k words
4.76
24.5k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

The door to the sauna opened, it was Lady Lyanthe, a white towel wrapped around her. And there was Hannah with her hand very clearly grasped around Sir Hugh's cock. Caught almost in flagrante delicto. A few more minutes and almost certainly Hannah would have impaled herself again.

Hannah was more than embarrassed but Lady Lyanthe did not so much as raise an eyebrow.

"Ah, Hannah, did you enjoy your walk? It seems to have been raining whilst I slept. Perhaps you got wet again?"

The delightful ambiguity of the word. Hannah was undoubtedly wet. The heat from the sauna saw to that, damp with perspiration, but of course between her legs the smooth liquid wetness of sexual arousal was there. Very much there.

A slight tug and the white towel slipped from Lady Lyanthe. It would not be fair at all to call Lady Lyanthe fat - but voluptuous would certainly be apt. The years had added a little here and a little there and had left Sir Hugh's wife curvaceous in all the many places. Big breasted with unusually large areolae, not quite like saucers but certainly not pennies! They wobbled as she sat down.

Lady Lyanthe's sex was so very different from Hannah's own; not the revealed mounding of the mons, all naked with the sweet little divide showing, but a profusion of curls - indeed untamed might be an apt description, a striking chestnut colour, curling here there and everywhere.

Hannah uncertain at the etiquette. Should she unhand Sir Hugh and pass him over to his wife to toss; what was the correct thing to do in the sauna? "It rained a lot - we went into the folly, you know."

"I hope Hugh lit the fire."

"Oh yes. That made it warmer. Not as warm as here though!" It was so much easier talking but should she take her hand off Sir Hugh's cock? It was so big in her hand. She did not dare move it.

"No, the sauna is so right for a damp afternoon. We often come in here. Please, don't let me interrupt. I mean I've done all that so often with Hugh here, it's not like it's new to me!"

"Would you rather...?" It seemed only polite.

"No, no carry on. I am a little fatigued and I am sure Hugh has worked you up a little. He has a way about him. Please do pull on him, my dear, he does so enjoy that."

So strange to be moving Sir Hugh's cock whilst his wife watched, covering and uncovering the shiny dome - to be invited 'to pull' as Lady Lyanthe had quaintly put it. So strange to be watched whilst engaged in sexual play. But Lady Lyanthe did not seem to be paying much attention. Glasses perched on her nose she had begun reading a book.

Sir Hugh continued. "I prefer the hamam. Perhaps I might yet build one. I fancy constructing just a small one perhaps based on the one I saw in Nicosia. We holidayed there a few years ago. Small and intimate but I do think the domed roof has so much more than the pine of the sauna. Studied with small windows letting in the light. I have sketched some plans even."

"Unfortunately Hugh will want the girl masseuse for his day dream. I much prefer the strong young man for the task, don't you Hannah. Naked and oiled. How pleasing for us to lie there and be worked upon - massaged, my dear, massaged!"

Lady Lyanthe smiled at Hannah and mouthed something. To Hannah it seemed she was suggesting Hannah should take Sir Hugh in her mouth. A hint of a wink and back to her book.

Hannah had only first sucked on Sir Hugh's erection a few minutes before and that had really been, she thought, to warm what seemed such a poor little penis. How small and shrivelled they became in the cold. Now though it was standing proud and it would be a much more substantial organ she would slip between her lips. It seemed it was for her to be the instigator of the sex play. Sir Hugh had not yet really touched her at all that day. He had talked a lot and she had both fondled him in the folly - had even impaled herself on his erection - and fellated him in the sauna but he had not so much as caressed a breast. It had frustrated her and built her excitement - the anticipation strong.

"It is certainly nice and warm in here." Her hand slowed and she stared at Sir Hugh's erection and moved her head a little closer. The dome so rounded, so shiny and so close. Such a strange and intimate connection - the wrapping of lips around a man's knob. Up close the thing that had been inside her and most certainly inside Lady Lyanthe many, many times, seemed so strong, swollen and so deliciously masculine. Hannah's lips opened and her tongue slid gently around the smooth skin, wetting them before descending.

As Hannah moved she looked up and saw Lady Lyanthe watching; watching as Hannah's lips slipped over the smooth skin of her husband's knob and then Hannah held it, just the plum head in her mouth, her lips closing just below the corona as if to prevent escape. Lady Lyanthe smiled and nodded encouragingly, though she could not see Hannah's tongue caress and feel just how smooth the skin was - that was hidden.

Lovely to suck on a man, lovely to do so in the heat of a sauna, lovely for Hannah to slide her lips down the shaft taking more and more of it in. Lovely of course to feel the sap rise and drink but Hannah did not want that. She wanted the organ in her properly, wanted to bounce on it again, feel its rugged strength and feel her orgasm building. She did not want it losing its rigidity. How nice it would be to have other men there - what it would be like to be fucked by one whilst she sucked - and drank - another. The situation was all rather wrong - two women and one man. Bring on the young Turks with their long curved sheathless scimitars, what had Sir Hugh said, their penisin sertlešmesi! Would Lady Lyanthe be bothered by them?

Hannah's hand sought Sir Hugh's scrotum, the testes hanging low in the heat, and held. It was all very exciting. Her head bobbed up and down, her mouth like a vagina seeking to be filled; faster and faster as she lost herself in the sexual rhythm. Thoughts of gushing fountains in her head.

Hands on her head lifting her. "Careful, Hannah, my dear. We don't want to lose that erection too soon do we?" It was Lady Lyanthe. "You were getting quite carried away. Understandable. Perhaps you can taste later. Why don't you sit on Hugh's lap? I'd like to see that. No, no, the other way around so I can see better."

Normally - or at least the one time she had had intercourse sitting on a boy's lap - and indeed just recently in the summer house - she had been facing the man: but Lady Lyanthe had her sitting facing away. And before she had pushed the penis into her by herself, but this time it was Lady Lyanthe holding it ready for her, pointing it at her hole so Hannah just had to descend and let it slip back up into her for the second time that day. Lovely to feel herself being opened again. Lovely, at last, to feel Sir Hugh's hands on her breasts manipulating, teasing, pulling.

"Gently now, not too vigorous. Hugh has great staying power but you are very young and sexual, my dear, and you do want to ride him for a little while don't you? Exercise those lovely smooth thighs. We must see you mounted on a horse sometime. You must look very fine in a saddle with - or without - the jodhpurs!"

And ride him Hannah did. So strange to be riding - well fucking - a man whilst his wife was watching and encouraging. So very strange. And then there was the allusion to her riding a horse and the suggestion of riding without jodhpurs. What would it be like to fell the hard leather of the saddle between her naked thighs and against her perhaps completely unprotected sex? Did Sir Hugh or perhaps Lady Lyanthe ride like that sometimes? Surely at least there would need to be restraint to a woman's breasts?

Hannah rode, as Lady Lyanthe put it, Sir Hugh. Up and down the firm pole, her thighs working.

"You know, perhaps, I might after all. If you don't mind." It was so very odd; so very matter of fact; so almost normal; so very genteel as if Lady Lyanthe was deciding, after all, to take a slice of seed cake with her tea.

"No, of course not, I..." What could Hannah say?

"Shall I?" Hannah was fully impaled, Sir Hugh's penis completely inside her, its smooth dome right up to her cervix, her sex deliciously filled and expanded.

"If you wouldn't mind, my dear."

Hannah pushed herself upwards, the muscles of her thighs tightening, and off she came, leaving the erection to fall back against Sir Hugh's stomach all shiny and wet. Embarrassingly wet really. It showed just how excited Hannah was about the whole experience. And, of course, Lady Lyanthe had been able to see it all - the penis embedded, the penis coming out, Hannah's whole sex exposed, open and - it could not be denied - very wet.

It was not missed by Lady Lyanthe. "That looks wonderfully slippery. So nice to be able to borrow a young girl's lubrication! I shall slide just so deliciously."

Lady Lyanthe moved across, her ample body shiny with the heat, and, adopting the same position, slid easily back down Sir Hugh's erection making it disappear once again.

There was something decidedly sexual in Lady Lyanthe's comment. Sex had a lot to do with mixing of fluids - saliva with saliva; semen and girl wetness; saliva and semen; saliva and girl juice - but this was a mixing of the wetness of women plural with, at least at some point in the future, with the semen of a man. It struck Hannah she was being drawn into something else. Two women sharing a man could become very personal indeed. Lady Lyanthe had not asked Hannah to touch her - but would she?

It was clear Lady Lyanthe was a horsewoman. Her thighs were strong and she bounced up and down on Sir Hugh's pole as if she was in a saddle. It would be difficult for her to ride naked without restraint to her breasts thought Hannah again. As she rode, they were bouncing up and down like anything until Sir Hugh reached and held them still in his hands, her large areolae in his palms. Into Hannah's mind came the image of them riding horseback together one in front of the other, Lady Lyanthe holding the reins but Sir Hugh behind and restraining her breasts.

"It is funny, isn't it, Hannah how good a cock feels up you. I suppose, though, it must soon be your turn again."

Her flushed face and enthusiastic bouncing indicated just how much she was enjoying the cock.

"Such a shame we only have the one. I remember how good it was out in India when my good friend, um, Sophie, no need for you to know more, and I would spend happy afternoons chatting away as we each rode one side by side and sometimes, would you believe it, took tea at the same time. Can you imagine that! Hot, hot, ridiculous decadent afternoons but we had so many men to choose from in the barracks. If one came too soon we would just smack him on the bottom and send him drooping - should I say dribbling - away for another! Can you imagine it? Another young cavalry officer arriving all firm and enthusiastic, ready to leave us dripping. But I am hogging Sir Hugh..."

Once more the erection slapped back upon Sir Hugh's stomach as Lady Lyanthe arose. From sitting across from them, Hannah had been able to watch the sliding penis and seen it come out, see Lady Lyanthe open vagina denuded of its visitor before the older woman arose and made space for Hannah. It did not seem any less wet.

"May I?" Lady Lyanthe was holding her husband's erection as Hannah positioned herself. "Down you come, my dear. Yes, in it goes. So naughty seeing his knob push at you. Such a pretty sex you have and such a sweet little clit." Her finger actually touched the little button. " There, in it goes all - the way!"

It was so strange - a sharing of a man's penis and talking during intercourse.

"When did you first?" A question from Lady Lyanthe.

Hannah rose up the shaft.

"First, err, with a boy?"

Hannah descended.

"Yes my dear, when did you first feel a knob pushing at you - not your or another's fingers or a banana or something. Not trifles but the real thing - a firm erection?"

Hannah reddened; it had all been a bit silly.

In the pause you could hear the squelching sound of the ongoing intercourse.

"Well it wasn't really very long ago. I was going out with this boy. Not anymore. You know how these things happen. Kissing in a bedroom and it all gets a bit carried away. His hand in my blouse. Yes, first time a boy had touched there - them. So nice! Of course he wanted to..."

"Of course. But I expect you did as well, Hannah!"

"Well, maybe, OK, yes. Of course I did. Wanted to see what boys were like. But had he any protection with him? NO! The awful thing was I did. I had a packet of Durex in my knicker drawer. I'd bought it to see what they were like. Awful really for him to see the open packet. I could hardly tell him I'd tried one on a banana to see..."

"And did you... with the banana?"

"Well, I wasn't going to tell him that!"

"Did you?"

"OK... yes!"

"Nicer to have the real thing."

"Isn't it!" And Hannah was sliding on the 'real thing,' the very real big banana of Sir Hugh's erection. And Lady Lyanthe could very much see it.

"I made him put it on before we really started. So unromantic, or not sexy looking back, but I was worried. I got him to take all his clothes off before I did - even his socks - and, dreadfully, I giggled. I think I was a bit embarrassed but yet seeing an erection for the first time sticking out like that. It looked so, well, funny. That put him off and he started to go down."

"So you had to help?"

"Yes. So different from the banana! I held him and he showed me what to do."

"How to wank."

"Well, yes!"

"So very different, not just from the banana but from, well, us women."

"And up he went?"

"Oh yes, and then I got the packet. So funny really. Him, Dave, ripping open the packet and trying to roll it down. He'd got it the wrong way round! But he did get it right the second time and down it rolled. Not really awfully sexy with that teat at the end!"

"No, even less so when it's filled and the thing is half coming off!"

"And I was still dressed and there Dave was, you see, wearing just the Durex!

So strange to be discussing this early experience. Something she would not really have discussed with anyone only a day or so before.

"I let him undress me and then..."

"I think, ladies, I can hold out but a little longer."

Hannah made to rise.

"No, no Hannah." Insisted Lady Lyanthe. "You have it; after all I have felt the lovely sensation of Hugh's spurting many, many times in my own... place - more than I can count I suppose! I remember the first time with a man, oh, so vividly."

Again, what was the right thing to do - ask what happened or treat the statement as complete and needing no elaboration?

"I was a virgin, at a convent school: I knew nothing of men."

Hannah had no need to say anything, it was clear Lady Lyanthe was going to reminisce. Again what was the right thing to do? Do what she so wanted which was ride some more and come whilst feeling Sir Hugh fill her with his semen or sit very still whilst Lady Lyanthe talked? It seemed polite to sit still. It was not easy. Would Sir Hugh hold?

"Though something of women if I am honest. It was nice to cuddle up to a friend in the dorm and talk. We would talk about men and what they might be like and it seemed, you see, so much easier, pleasanter and friendlier to touch your friend rather than yourself. You can understand?"

"Mmmm, oh yes."

What about you?"

"No, not with girls. No, never."

An eyebrow raised.

"It was the boys though that really interested us or the conception of boys. We knew very little. As you can imagine. And our imaginings were plentiful. We had little idea. Not even of the size of their, well, 'equipment'. Even the word 'penis' was exciting to us! We had that so wrong it was laughable looking back. We had such a shock."

Hannah nodded in agreement. It had been a surprise to her as well.

"Unlike you I was not alone when I first... I first saw - and touched."

"Really?"

"No it was not a boyfriend or anything like that. As I said we had no idea of men really, locked away in a convent boarding school. Not even biology books showing cross sections of genitalia; perhaps the most helpful were classical paintings and statues but you know how small the Greeks portrayed the penis. Such little things compared to the reality - as you can feel."

Hannah could feel alright!

Sir Hugh interjected, "Depiction of the male organ as small and tapered with a long foreskin was the fashion with the Ancients. Perhaps, but we do not know, it was to contrast it with the size of the tumescent organ. The Greeks regarded the exposure of the glans penis as inappropriate - rude if you like - due to its connotation with sexual arousal. The depiction as small may have been to emphasise the non-sexual nature of the 'resting' member. Not obscene at all. The large penis regarded as gross and comical whereas the idea of male beauty..."

"My story, I think, Hugh. Not your pontificating on the subject."

"I was with two friends on a country walk. It was near the end of term, a hot June day and we were judged old enough to be allowed out. Ridiculous really. I am sure we were eighteen: not little girls at all! A hot day and the river so tempting for a swim.

We debated the idea. No swimming things. Should we go into the cool water in just bra and panties? But we had seen nobody and it seemed silly to get such things wet. So funny, the three of us naked like that on the river bank; our little piles of clothes left behind as we stepped into the crystal clear, beautifully cool water; giggling a lot I expect, as young girls do. The swimming lovely; and such fun splashing each other with the hot sun beating down and the water droplets shining as they flew.

And then he was there. Right there on the bank, between us and our clothes, looking at us. Just the one man. 'That looks nice,' I think he said. Whether he meant us or the water I wonder thinking back. Well what were we to do? Scream? I think we just sunk lower and tried to talk casually. And then he asked if he could join us.

I think it struck us all at the same time. He meant come in the water and that would mean taking his clothes off. He was not our age. We thought him old but I do not suppose he was really very old at all. We had seen him in the village. He and his wife ran the sweet shop. We knew him and he knew us. I don't think we thought he would just stop at his pants - the phrase 'join us' seemed to imply more. The prospect of seeing a naked man suddenly presented itself to us. We looked at each other and knew exactly what each was thinking. Of course we said yes.

Thinking back it must have been a high point in his life. The opportunity to strip off and expose himself to a group of young girls! And it is not that we did not watch or pretend not to be watching. We just stood in the water and stared. He was facing away from us when his trousers and pants came off. I remember that so clearly, the sudden exposure of his tight buttocks - and then he turned around. Well, I am sure all our mouths were open.

What we had been so keen to see; so very interested to see in the flesh; was nothing like those statues; nothing like it at all! Clearly seeing us and perhaps the undressing had had more than a little effect. He was standing as firm as Hugh is now and there we were down below in the river gazing up at his... I should not say enormous because I don't think in retrospect it was but it seemed something like that to us by comparison. Yes, this great male horn curving up from his pubic hair. And dangling bollocks of course. And standing above us made it all so much more impressive. The male rampant! I think we just stood rooted to the spot as he stood there for a few moments, no doubt he was enjoying the feeling of exposing his manhood to these young girls - to us. Thinking back, the dramatic turning to us must have been deliberate.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers