Soaking It All In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit." she moaned. Darren let her collapse forward on side of her girlfriend while he drilled her pussy. Her stretched asshole invited him to play with it. He stuck his middle finger in, teasing. This caused her to buck. "Oh, looks like I have a new puppet." Darren wiggled his index finger in as she ground against him, almost knocking him off his balance. His cock slid and his balls were doused in her cum. He grabbed her by her hair with his other hand and dove deep. Cherish's body locked and twitched in convulsions.

"Dis be dat crazy sex that makes you go blind! FUUUUCK!" Darren was ready to cum. From the looks of the bitch on his dick, she was done. He couldn't hold off any longer, that pussy was too sweet. "AHHH... AHHHH... SHHHIIIT" He explodes in her with a white hot heat. He couldn't believe it, he wouldn't stop cumming! Darren squeezed his eyes shut and bucked wildly when he felt Cherish clamp down and shake. He was loosing his mind! He'd never cum like this before!

Zeus, feeling the tightness build in him, pulled his cock from Stacy's ass. He flips her over and throws her legs over his shoulders. He slams his meat stick balls deep into her hot little pussy. She looked good on his cock.

"Oh, fuck!" she squeals, giggling. "Poppi... Ohhh I like it rough! Fuck me hard!"

Shifting his weight, he pulled her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and bounced on his cock. His balls slapped loudly between her ass and his thighs. Stacy threw her head back as she buck against him, tightening. "OH POPPI, YES! FUUUUUCK MEEEE!" She cried out.

Zeus fell forward and kept pumping his cock deeper and deeper into her tight little pussy. He wanted to cum again. This punta really knew how to fucking milk his cock with her pussy! With his arms still under her body and holding her shoulders, he pulled her into him and buried his cock down in her. For the second time, he filled her with his load. Most women couldn't handle him once. This bitch survived two rounds, and anal. Fuck. Give her a medal. Exhausted, he pulled up, sweat dripping all over the silk sheets. Stacy unfolds her body riding out the last of her orgasm on his still-buried cock. She reaches for Cherish and pulls her into her arms.

Dismounting Cherish, Darren said "She's all yours." The two women curled up with one another on the bed as the men quietly grabbed their clothes and dressed. Nobody said anything. Zeus and Darren made their way through the house to the kitchen. Once there, they helped themselves to the beer in the fridge. At that point, Megan came home... and that's another story for another day...

12