Sobriety Ch. 02

Story Info
Reno, Karen, & Kate have some fun.
1k words
4.19
33.1k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: (Again like the beginning of chapter 1 this whole chapter is mostly set up. I know most male readers probably find this boring but I hope the female readers find it refreshing to have some plot to their stories!!! If you can live without set up you should read the end of this chapter & then skip to Chapter 3!!!)

It had been 2 weeks since the arrest. Reno and I hadn't really said much to each other about what happened. He kept giving me these teasing looks and the wisest smirks, but I think both of us were just letting things lie. I knew Kate had sensed that something happened, because whenever the 3 of us were in the same room she would stare at Reno and I with an intense look like she was trying to read us.

I was in the back of the ambulance stocking supplies when I overheard Reno talking to Kate. I heard something about this weekend and his house and to have everything ready when he got there. I was immediately disappointed. I thought there had been something between Reno and I. Heck, even Kate and I had something. I can't believe the two of them were going to get together. I had been straining to listen with my head out the door when Reno turned around and headed for the ambulance. I quickly recovered what I was doing and hoped he hadn't noticed me listening.

"Hey, Karen...?"

"Yea, Reno...?"

"Hey, I was wanting to take you out sometime, maybe this weekend... I know we haven't talked about what happened... I was just hoping we can let it be in the past and uh, move on!"

What, I don't believe it, he is going to go out with both of us this weekend. What is he up to? Well, I'm going to find out!

"Uh, that would be nice, when?"

"How about Friday, 7pm, I'll pick you up." "Sounds good"

That rest of the week was pretty uneventful, other then the glances that were flying around. Something was definitely up!

Friday came around and I had the day off so I spent the day pampering myself and making sure everything was right. Reno said he wanted to put what happened behind us but I had a feeling something was happening tonight and I wanted to be sure I was prepared. I went to the spa and got the full treatment: bikini wax, nails, hair. Then I stopped in at the Naughty Store and picked a very sexy outfit with garters, nylon stockings and the whole bit. You know, the kind that keeps you horny just having it on under a sexy dress. It would be perfect!

I went home and took a shower and got dressed. I slid the nylon stockings on first, this itself shot chills up my spine. I love the feeling of nylon stockings. I securely fastened the garter. I chose not to wear any panties. It would surely add to the excitement. I decided on a slinky red cocktail dress & strappy black heels that added 3 inched to my 5'4" stature.

I was ready. Moments later the door bell rang. I went to the door.

Reno was there looking handsome. We said our hellos and headed to the restaurant in his car. Dinner was nice and we didn't really talk much about what had happened.

"So, what do you think about coming to my place to watch a movie?"

"Yea, sure, that sounds like fun!!"

...A movie that's all...?! I was a little disappointed!

After dinner we headed back to his house. When we pulled in the driveway he reached in his pocket and pulled out a blind fold.

"What's that for?

" I have a surprise for you... I want you to put this on."

"What kind of surprise?"

"Just put it on!"

"Ok... I trust you...?!"

He put it over my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. He stepped out of the car and around to my door where he guided me out. My heart started pounding, obviously Reno was kinky given our little strip search incident and I just remembered him saying I would get it later...

Why do I have a feeling this is later...?

We entered the house and headed down a hall then stopped.

"Are you ready?" he said with the same authoritative voice he had when he pulled me over.

He knew that I had an idea of what was going on by this time and he didn't need to explain what was happening.

"Yes...!"

He opened the door to the room and we walked in. He stood me in what I guessed to be the center of the room

"Take of your dress!"

I reached around to the back of my dress and unzipped it slowly. I then slid my fingers under the straps and dropped them off my shoulder. The dress slinked to the floor exposing the outfit I had picked out earlier.

"Nice outfit, you were expecting this... you little slut!!!"

"Yes, I was hoping!" I said with a grin.

"You are such a naughty little slut, I don't believe you. We're going to have to do something about that."

I heard the creaking of a drawer and then the clinking of metal. Reno walked up behind me and brought his hands in front of me. He started fondling my breasts firmly, ravaging them with his hands and pulling at my nipples. His hands crept lower and met at my already wet pussy.

"I see your excited, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am!!"

He flicked my clit and stepped away. He guided me to the wall and had me stand facing it. (A familiar position!! ) He then attached leather cuffs to each of my hands and to my ankles. Reno then guided my hands to the wall where he then clipped me to the wall. Next he spread my legs quite far apart and attached what I assumed to be a spreader bar, because I couldn't move my legs. He stepped back and I could feel him starring at me.

"Sit tight, I'll be back with your surprise...!"

"You mean this isn't it...?!"

"Oh, No!! There's much more my dear!!"

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers