Soccer or Succor Ch. 02

Story Info
Envious soccer mom seduces another team member.
2.8k words
4.54
108.8k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 03/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers

Author's note: The following story is a work of complete fiction. Any semblance to people, real or imaginary, is purely coincidental. Thanks to Literotica reader Signore Calcio for the story idea and encouragement. Also thanks to Copperbutterfly for her editing expertise in making this story easier to read.

Aaron Chambers:

I knew there was something different about Tom that day in school. It wasn't anything I could put my finger on but we had three classes together and I knew there was something that had changed. He was still cheerful – he always had a good sense of humor and usually had a ready joke – but that day he was quieter than usual even though he had a perpetual smile on his face.

After English class as we were walking to our lockers for our Physics books, I asked, "What happened to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aw, come on, Tom. Something happened to you yesterday or this morning. What happened? Are you sick?'

"Nope."

"Something happen with you family?"

"Nope."

"Wait a minute! You got laid, didn't you?'

"I'm not telling."

"You did! Who was it? Did you get another piece of Pamela Sanders?"

"Nope."

"Carrie Underwood?"

"Nope. You'll never guess."

I was quiet a minute and then a light dawned. Very quietly, I said, "It was Mrs. Liggett, wasn't it?"


"Shh," Tommy said. "I cannot kiss and tell."

"That's what it is. You fucked Phil's mom after the game last night. Congratulations, old man. I would love to get some of that on me. Or Mrs. North. Or Mrs. Patterson. Shit, I'd love to screw an older woman. Was it good?"

"Better than you could believe, man," he said with emphasis.

The rest of the day, I thought about the three ladies that most often showed up at team practices and games. They were very different physically but if I had a chance, I would take any or all of them to bed.

I had a little experience with girls, just classmates so far. But to have sex with a mature woman such as those women were was a dream I had repeatedly for years. Now Tom had apparently sampled the delights of one of the women. I wondered if it was possible that I might get some of one of the other two. I didn't learn a thing in my last two classes that day, spending all my time thinking about how delicious it must be to screw Mrs. Patterson or Mrs. North.

All three of the women were there at practice that afternoon. With the advent of reasonably warm spring weather, they were all wearing shorts and cotton blouses that showed their curves and contours very nicely, even as they sat in the bleachers.

I only had my mind half on my work as we went through the warm-ups, the shooting routine, and finally some offensive vs. defensive drills. Several times the coaches chided me on lack of attention when I let too many shots find the net but I couldn't keep my mind off fondling the women's mature asses and boobs and possibly fucking their loving pussies. How could I approach either of them and make my wishes known without getting put down.

After practice, I had gathered my stuff into my equipment bag and started the walk home when the North's van pulled up along side me and stopped. Camron rolled his window down and Mrs. North asked if she could give me a ride. I started to decline but decided this might be the start of something so I opened the sliding door and climbed in right behind her.

As we started down the road, Mrs. North glanced at me in the mirror, "Did you take biology in your sophomore year, Aaron?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"How did you do with it?"

"Straight A's, I believe."

"Really? Cam is having a problem with it. By any chance would you be interested in tutoring him? We'd be willing to pay a reasonable hourly rate, of course."

"Oh? Well, I hadn't thought about tutoring anyone ... but I guess I could. I don't think I could take pay for that though."

"Really? Maybe we could find some way to make it worth your while. Any chance you could spend an hour with him this afternoon."

"Sure. I'm not in a rush to get home anyway."

So it was set. When we arrived at the North's house, Cam and I trudged upstairs to his room, where he pulled out his Biology book and turned to the current assignment. It didn't take long to understand that he did not have a good foundation for that lesson, so we went way back to the beginning of the book and started over. The beginning lessons went quickly but then we began to bog down. By the time the hour was up, I thought we'd made good progress and I had a pretty good idea of how to proceed to get him caught up to where he needed to be, although it might take until the end of the semester.

As we were breaking up, Mrs. North brought a platter of hot chocolate chip cookies and two glasses of milk into the room. We scarfed them down and soon downed the milk. Cam said he was going over to Dennis Wilson's for the daily basketball game and asked if I wanted to come along. No being all that fond of basketball, I declined and Cam shot out of the house before I had finished my milk. Mrs. North stood against the door looking at me and I wondered what she was thinking.

"So what do you like to do for fun, Aaron?" she asked.

"Well, play video games and ... "

"Do you like to have sex?'

I gulped. "Yes, ma'am."

"Really? Do you get much?"

"Uh ... no, ma'am, not as much as I'd like."

"Have you ever done it with an older woman, Aaron?"

"No, ma'am."

"Have you ever wanted to?"

"You mean with a woman like you? Yes, ma'am, I've often wanted to."

"Why?"

"Well ... because I think older women are ... sexy and ... beautiful and ... well, probably know how to do it."

"I like your answer, Aaron. Have you ever dreamed about doing it with me?"

I gulped again and averted my gaze, staring at the floor. "Yes, ma'am," I whispered.

"What did you say? Look at me, Aaron."

There was a certain command in her voice and I jerked my head up. "Yes, ma'am," I said plaintively.

"Do you want to do it with me now, Aaron?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Then ask me, Aaron."

"Mrs. North, would you have sex with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she said, pulling her blouse over her head. With it in one hand, she took my hand and led me into her bedroom, where she closed and locked the door. "Take off your clothes, Aaron."

It was easy to get out of my things ... and for her too. I watched, fascinated, as she unfastened her bra and her huge creamy white tits tumbled into the open air. Her nipples were nearly an inch long and already hard. She pushed her shorts and panties down in one swoop, just as I was doing the same. Shoes and socks came next and then she hugged me, pressing her body against mine. For the first time, I felt huge breasts mashed into my chest.

She turned me to her bed and made me sit on the edge. Working her legs between mine, she held my head and pulled it toward her big tits. I sucked a nipple into my mouth and began to nurse, listening the her moans of pleasure. I ran my hands around her back and down, eventually cupping her ass in my hands and tugging her closer to me.

She let me suck on her tit for several minutes, urging me to suck harder. Then she pulled it away from me ... and stuck the other one in my mouth and I did it all over again.

When she pulled that one away, she said, "Get up, Aaron," and guided me to one side. Then she stepped closer to the bed and bent over so that her face and shoulders were resting on the mattress but her ass was in the air, her feet spread wide apart. At her direction, I got behind her and as soon as I spotted her luscious pussy, I knew where we were headed. I eased my cock between the glistening lips of her cunt and watched it disappear inside her until we were mashed together. Her hips were too inviting to pass up so I latched onto a handful on each side and started pumping.

"Slow down, Aaron. Take it slow and easy for now," she said. "We want to have fun getting there and getting there is at least half the fun. Okay?"

I slowed down to a crawl and she told me I was doing good. My hands squeezed her ass and roamed around on her back, came back to her hips again and then went exploring again. Before long, I found her rocking titties and managed to capture a handful of each. Kneading hard brought moans from her mouth and then pinching her nipples made them even louder. This stuff was really turning me on.

Every once in a while, I felt her fingers make contact with my balls or the underside of my cock. I suspected she was rubbing her own clit but that didn't bother me – I liked the way her fingers felt when she touched me.

After a few minutes she let out a little scream that startled me. I figured I had hurt her but she told me to keep going because she had just cum and wanted to do it again. After that, she screamed every few minutes and urged me to keep fucking her. Ultimately I couldn't take it anymore. I pumped hard into her pussy, let loose with what felt like an enormous load of cum and clamped our bodies together while my seed spilled into her.

We both managed to crawl onto the bed and collapsed together. Amy – she told me to NOT call her Mrs. North while we were alone – told me that she loved having sex with me and she thought we should rest a bit and then see if we could do it again. That sounded great to me, especially when she turned me to face her and our tongues entertained us in the other's mouth until we were ready to fuck again.

About a half hour later, she broke our kiss and slipped down on the bed. Climbing between my legs, she wrapped her big tits around my semi-hard cock and began sliding up and down. That was the first tit fuck I had ever had and I loved it. After a few minutes of that, I had a raging hard-on again.

Amy sat up and worked her way up my legs until she was siting on my torso. She raised herself up until she could hold my cock and then she guided it into her sloppy wet pussy. In one move, she sank down until she had completely swallowed my shaft in her warm sheath. As she had instructed me, she started out slowly, just rocking back and forth and side to side or around in little circles. I could feel my cock exploring her insides as she moved and I guess from the look on her face she could feel it too.

I glanced at the bedside clock, startled at how much time had expired since we first started. I looked at her lust-filled face and asked, "What if Mr. North comes home?"

She laughed, "Honey, Mr. North hasn't been home this early in over two years. He wouldn't make anything of it anyway. He really doesn't care what I do anymore." Then she went on with her rocking.

After a few minutes, she stiffened up, screamed and clamped onto my cock, supporting herself with her hands on my chest. I could feel her body quiver as she climaxed. It was a great feeling to know that I had contributed to a woman like this having an orgasm.

Slowly Amy began moving again, still at a slow pace though it seemed that her strokes were more exaggerated than before – longer from side to side, bigger circles, whatever. As time passed, she gradually increased her speed until she had abandoned everything except banging her ass up and down on my cock as hard and fast as she could. Just as my balls and prostate began shooting my load into her pussy, she screamed louder than before and came hard, shaking all over like she had the chills and fever. Once the tremors passed, she slowly crumpled down onto my chest, completely spent. I think I was in love with her.

Amy North:

I wanted to get fucked in the worst way but I was as nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof. When I found out that Aaron had done well in Biology, I had my opportunity. By asking Aaron to tutor my son Cam, that meant that Aaron would be in my house every day for a while working with Cam. Knowing Cam's penchant for rushing out to the neighborhood basketball game as soon as he was free made me think that it just might be possible for me to be alone with Aaron.

The real question was: would he be receptive to screwing an older woman like me? As it turned out, I needn't have worried about that.

Aaron was inexperienced but a quick learner. It took only an instant's coaxing to get him to say that he wanted to fuck me and then I started him off sucking on my very sensitive titties. Like so many men, he loved them and my long nipples seemed to fascinate him. I loved the way he rolled them around with his tongue, caught them in his lips and pulled on them. I only wished that I had been lactating so that he could have drank my milk.

After that I let him fuck me doggy style as we both stood propped against my bed. Aaron made me cum and it was so magnificent. But he didn't quit like my dumb-ass husband, not that he's even tried to fuck me in over eight months. Aaron just kept plugging away and made me cum so many times I lost count ... it probably wasn't all that many but I just had better things to do than keep track.

I finally got Aaron on his back in the bed and mounted him. His big cock kept exploring every part of my pussy which felt unbelievably good. His hands fondled my breasts and rubbed my sides and hips and squeezed my ass and finally his fingertips met at my anus, all things that added to my feelings of splendor.

By the time Aaron shot a second load into my cunt, I was feeling very satisfied and loved. I crashed onto his chest after my last orgasm and just lay there breathing in his scent and savoring the strong beating of his heart.

When I had recovered a bit, I raised up and kissed him and then said very quietly, "I wonder if you might have just made me pregnant."

You would have thought I dropped a bomb. Aaron propped himself on his elbows and said, "Oh, no! Mrs. North, I wasn't even thinking about that possibility. Can we do something about it? Please tell me what to do."

He was stricken. I almost laughed out loud. "Relax, Aaron. I was just kidding. I'm on the pill. You don't have to worry." I paused, then continued, "Not that I would have minded having another baby. But I wouldn't do that to you, dear."

His relief was palpable. He leaned back and sighed. I stretched out along his length and began to make love to his strong young body, kissing him all over and running my fingers everywhere. He was quick to respond and soon had another raging hard-on.

This time I got him up between my legs in the classic missionary position and told him that I wanted him to fuck me hard and fast. He did but it still took more than 30 minutes for us to cum, me a couple of minutes before him. It was pure raw lustful sex and I loved every second that he used my body.

While we were showering together, I told Aaron that I thought both Mrs. Patterson and Mrs. Liggett would love to fuck him if he would just find a way to ask them subtly. I told him that I also wanted him to plan to spend some of his afternoons after the tutoring sessions with Cam in my bed fucking me. He grinned and said he had already planned on it.

End of Chapter 02

techsan
techsan
1,197 Followers