Social Studies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ling00
Ling00
282 Followers

Her eyes furrow, apparently with frustration and annoyance, but in the end all she can do is a moan louder as she sucks me off even harder.

"You know why you wear those loose clothes, why you take all those idiotic classes and why you sit with your little oriental friends and talk about hegemony and patriarchy and all that shit? Like I said, it's because deep down, you wanted this. You need this. Deep down, you're just another filthy little yellow whore. Deep down, you just need a white man to make you his, to give you his dick and fuck you like the gook slut that you are, to use you and throw you away when he's done with you."

She's groaning loudly now around my swollen cock, tears glistening in her eyes momentarily and then slipping down her tan cheeks. Her tiny fist pumps the base of my cock in time with her mouth dropping hard on my shaft, following it back up around my gleaming head, moaning deep in her throat. Her free hand is on her tiny brown nipples, pinching and rolling them one at a time, leaving red marks on her tits and squeezing them hard. I reach over to the desk where I put my phone after she first called, grabbing it without disturbing her and and quickly turning on the video feature. I then hold it up to record her sucking my cock for all she's worth, moaning and rubbing herself and sucking harder and faster, pumping away like it's the best thing she's ever tasted. She's taking my precum into her throat and rubbing my tip against the back of her mouth, the head of my fat cock bulging obscenely in her cheek as I capture it all on my phone.

I continue recording and start talking to her again. "You dumb oriental slut, you think you're too fucking good for this, you think you're changing anything with your stupid speeches, your worthless classes, your shitty books and your dumb little protests? You're not changing shit. And after all that time and effort, here you are, on your knees in a frat house with the evil white man's cock stuffed down your throat. And you fucking love it."

Tears continue slipping down her cheeks, but she's sucking me even harder, her moans reverberating on my dick. I record for a few seconds more, then with one hand send a mass text to some of my brothers.

A couple minutes later, the door swings open, and two of my brothers, Tyler and Brent stand in the door. They're roommates from down the hall. They step inside and almost lose it, laughing out loud and high-fiving one another. "Fucking A!" yells Tyler, and Brent steps out into the hallway and yells, "Yo check it out, Tail-Dog's in here getting his knob polished by some chink hooker!"

I feel Amy's body lurch upwards, her head flying up off my dick and a string of saliva clinging between her lower lip and the head of my cock. There's panic in her eyes and tears streaming down her cheeks as she tries to get up, but I just as quickly place one hand on her shoulder and the other on the back of her head, calmly but firmly pushing her back where she belongs, down to her knees. Her mouth descends on my cock and I push her head down until she chokes just a bit on me, gagging, and only then do I relax but continue to firmly apply pressure to the back of her head. "Don't do that. You're where you're supposed to be now. You know it, I know and they know it. There's absolutely nothing wrong about what you're doing. This is where you're supposed to be and you're only just now allowing yourself to accept it. Believe me, you'll feel better after this, but only if you do as I say."

She shakes her head a bit, or tries to as best she can with my cock in her mouth and my hand pressing down on her head, but all she's able to accomplish is to groan softly. Meanwhile, another brother comes to the door. It's Travis. "Besides, I've got video. Right now it's only a few of my close friends watching. You try to stop now, the whole campus will see it. You network, right? You're probably friends with your family, maybe a little brother or sister. Your parents... maybe even a nice old Vietnamese grandmother that they slaved to bring over here so she could have a better life? Well you stop now and she's going to see her sweet little gook granddaughter slurping down on some fat white dick just like she probably had to do for my grandpappy during the war. So don't fucking stop, not until I tell you."

She sobs softly with her eyes shut tight, her mouth still draped on my cock, her little shoulders trembling, but she resumes sucking harder and faster, her head shaking and her hair flying as her mouth moves up and down my thick shaft. Saliva and tears fall from her face as she sucks and pumps my dick. Soon her hand is back on her nipples, pinching and squeezing. Soon she's forgotten all about the small group standing in the doorway watching, their own camera phones out and recording her. She sucks faster and faster, moaning louder as her hand drops between her legs to move inside her black panties, doubtlessly soaked by now. I can see her shoulder moving, her arm muscles flexing as she rubs herself hard, fingering her cunt as she sucks a big white cock for the first time in her life.

Then I catch Tyler's eye, and he's got a question on his face, and I nod. He sets up his phone on the desk so that it's pointed at her back, still recording, and then he moves behind her. I lay back on the bed so she has to stand up a bit and bend over me to continue sucking. I see her hand pushed deep down in her panties, her fingers obviously up inside her body, her little eraser-tip nipples budding and her black hair a total mess. Tyler takes advantage of the opportunity, moving behind her and yanking her panties down off her bottom, down to her knees and then to her feet before she can even react. When she does, it's a soft shriek, muffled by my cock in her mouth, and she gags hard on me until she gets the message. She barely hears Tyler unzipping his shorts before suddenly feeling the head of his manhood rubbing hard up against her sex, followed by the fullness of his hard white shaft pushing past her glistening brown pussy lips, her unsteady fingers moving up to rub her clit as his fat Aryan cock reams her tight little oriental slit. She pulls her mouth off my dick just long enough to moan and wince like a yellow bitch in heat. Her knees buckle hard, and it doesn't take me long to I realize she's cumming on Tyler's prick. I push her head back down on mine, thrusting up hard into her mouth until I feel myself explode, feeling her sobs shake her body, her legs collapsing beneath her as she slips off Tyler's cock, her brown pussy soaking the floor as she cums hard. My hot semen fills her mouth and throat as my hand presses her down on me, not allowing her to escape, forcing her to swallow again and again, forcing my cum down her throat. She takes it like a champ, and the look in her eyes is one of pure gratitude. I don't know whether she's thankful to be taking my spunk or relieved that it's over... but I hope for her sake that it's the former, because this is far from over.

When she's swallowed every drop of my seed, I push her up off me and stand up, pulling my jeans closed around my gleaming dick. She lies there naked in my room with the four of us looking down at her with her panties still around her ankles, her brown pussy lips glistening and swollen, her nipples still hard and raw and her clit visible through the thin covering of wiry black pubic hair just above her pussy. Every inch of her is the picture of arousal, newly awakened and as of yet unsatisfied. Tyler is the first to move. He hasn't had his release and so he moves to take my place on the bed, sitting on the edge with his throbbing cock still exposed. He looks at Amy expectantly, and she looks at me. I nod.

Soon enough, she's back on her knees and sucking Tyler off like pro as he leans back on the bed, letting his cock stand up straight from his pelvis. She's got her mouth lowered on him, her throat well lubricated with my load, sucking him deep, hard and fast while working the base of his cock with her fingers, dropping a fingertip below his balls and rubbing him there as if by instinct. After less than a minute, she has him bucking his hips off the bed, groaning and grunting as he fills her mouth with cum, emptying himself down her throat. I smile down at her, and she looks into my eyes as she swallows.

Tyler stands, puts his softening dick away and grabs his phone on his way out. Just as quickly, Brent and Travis try to take his place, bumping into each other in the doorway like a couple of retards. They're eventually seated at the edge of the bed though and as quickly as possible, their cocks are out, hard and thick and swollen at the heads, and Amy places a hand on each of their shafts, pumping both of them simultaneously. As they begin groaning, she moves her mouth to Brent's head, lowering her throat onto him, once, twice, then pulling off and moving to Travis' dick, still pumping Brent as she does this, sucking each one in turn, back and forth. The air in the room is thick now as the sound of her slurping gets louder and louder. I can see her clenching and squeezing her legs together as she works both their dicks, her thighs desperately trying to get some stimulation to her clit. Being the generous guy that I am, I decide to help her along by sliding my foot under her ass, slowly nudging it up against her hot yellow slit. I remember hearing somewhere that Asians don't like being touched with other people's feet, something about them being the lowest part of the body or disrespectful or whatever. If this one minds it though, she isn't showing it as she eagerly gyrates her hips and grinds her pussy against the top of my big toe.

As much as she's enjoying it though, it's taking her longer to get Brent and Travis off than it took with Tyler, with both of them taking up her attention. I figure it's time to remind her why she's here. I can tell she's getting tired, so I get behind her, straddling her and pushing her head down hard on Travis's cock, forcing her to gag on him. "Do a proper fucking job, whore. Stop half-assing it. This is all you're good for so make it count." Travis smiles and then groans as she sucks him hard, her fist still pumping around Brent's shaft. My fingers curl in her gleaming black hair, pulling her head up and down on Travis, setting a rhythm for her, leaning down to grunt in her ear, "I said do it right, make my buddy feel good you little slant bitch. You're going to embarrass me if you fuck this up. Do you have any idea how it's gonna look in this house if I bring home the only slope on campus who can't suck a dick?" I can hear her whimpering and sobbing around his cock but she sucks harder, faster, moving both hands to his dick. Soon Travis is thrusting his hips hard against her face as he grunts and fills her mouth.

"Swallow it all, gook." She obeys me, and Travis gives me a high-five as he leaves her coughing on the floor. She turns and looks at me lustfully, pleadingly, her cheeks streaked with hot tears, saliva and cum on her lips, her hair a mess. I reach out and run a fingertip along her jaw line for a brief moment, looking into her exhausted eyes, stroking her face gently, and then I smile at her and push her down on Brent, who's still hard, and he moans as her mouth closes around him. I stand over her the whole time, forcing her head down whenever she seem to be tiring, gagging her on him twice, encouraging her in her ear, telling her what a good little oriental slut she's being, how proud I am of her and how proud she should be of herself and how jealous all her stupid gook friends are going to be when they find out what she's been doing. "All those mouthy cunts in your bullshit 'Whatever Studies' classes are going to hate you, they're going to be so fucking jealous and they're going to despise you because deep down you're doing exactly what they want to be doing. You, sucking the cock of any white man who wants it, taking dick after glorious dick, taking the cum of all these guys who are gonna leave here and takes jobs on Wall Street and continue fucking over everyone else, just like their fathers and their grandfathers. And all you're doing is giving them a story to tell their sons about the gook cunt that sucked them all off on the same night. Everyone who hears about this is going to know you're just another in a long, long line of horny little yellow fuck machines with a craving for powerful Caucasian dick."

She groans loudly and her fingers press on that same spot below Brent's balls until he finally finishes, spurting hard inside her mouth. I can see his cock swelling in her hand as his cum surges through his shaft and down her throat, and I can see her swallow hard, once, three times, trying to take him all down. He finally gets up after a minute, zips his pants and gives me a quick bro shake before taking off. We're alone again.

I pass her a half-empty beer, now warm, and she takes a huge gulp, almost choking but finally getting it down, trying to clean her mouth and throat. She lies back down on the floor, still naked with her brown pussy lips gleaming, her chest heaving, her mouth gasping for air and her face exhausted and sweaty. She looks pathetic, like she's at her most vulnerable and that's when I make my final move. I extend my hand and say "Come with me." She looks up at me curiously at first, and then slowly takes my hand. I pull her to her feet and then slowly lead her by the arm into the bathroom where I turn on the water, warm and steady. I undress myself and step into the shower, adjusting the water a bit before guiding her in with me.

It's warm but not too hot, just a bit warmer than the air. It streams down over our naked bodies and slides down our skin, her tan Asian figure tight and busty next to my strong white pecs. My limbs are like tree trunks next to hers, her body almost disappearing as I wrap my arms around her and pull her against me, kissing her softly under the water and feeling her silky black hair dampen under the stream, clinging to her neck and shoulders. Our tongues meet and she moans softly as she feels my shaft harden against her thighs. We kiss under the water for what seems like hours, her naked body against mine, hands roaming, exploring one another, feeling her soft thighs pressing against me, my fingers gently probing at her back, massaging the muscles that have been so tense, kissing her neck and shoulders. The tip of her tongue flicks at my earlobe, her mouth gasping each time my fingertips find a sensitive spot.

It feels as if I know every inch of her intimately, touching and tasting her everywhere and possessing her entirely. My lips find hers again, hungrily, and I feel her small body, wet and slick, pressing against mine. I move my hands underneath her ass, feel its softness and the underlying muscle tone, and lift her up easily so that she can wrap her smooth legs around my hips. I step forward quickly so that her back is up against the cool tile wall of the shower, just out of the water. She reaches up over her head and grasps the towel rack as I move my hips below her. I leave one hand on her hip, supporting her weight easily while my other hand grips my manhood and guides it to her cunt lips, grunting loudly in the enclosed space as I slide easily up into her, filling her in a single stroke as she cries out, burying her face in my shoulder.

Neither of us moves for the longest time, barely even breathing, both of us savoring the feeling of her warm moist pussy squeezing around my hard throbbing cock as it pushes inside her. Finally, I thrust up hard and she lets out a muffle cry against my body. I continue fucking her this way until I feel her kissing my shoulder and neck as I push up into her tiny body again and again, our mouths finding one another and kissing hard. Our tongues move wildly against one another as her small hips grind hard against mine. My hands tighten on her soft bottom, squeezing and moving her on me, stepping backwards just enough so that she's still gripping the bar over her head but her torso is away from the wall. I'm pushing hard now against her pelvis, spreading her slim legs as I thrust into her, looking down to watch as my ivory shaft moves in and out of her dark brown pussy lips over and over. I look back up into her dark eyes, our primal gazes locking as we fuck hard and slow until I can no longer stand it. I stroke once more into her, our bodies pressed together tightly in the steam-filled shower, holding her tight against me as I thrust again, slow, deep, with sometimes seconds between strokes, and then again as she cries out, the tension building between each thrust. I continue like this until her hips buck hard and she kisses me as we cum together, kissing feverishly as we finish and slowly collapse under the water streaming down over our bodies, washing us clean. Tyler may have gotten first fuck but I know I'm the one she'll remember most, which makes what I'm about to do all the sweeter.

Eventually we dry off and Amy starts fixing herself up in the mirror, and I take a moment to admire her tits as she bends forward slightly. After we're out of the bathroom, she wastes no time collecting her clothes and getting dressed. I still finish first obviously, requiring only a pair of boxers and a t-shirt.

I watch as she takes a seat at the edge of my bed, adjusting her sports bra and slipping into her panties. She eventually notices my gaze and decides to break the awkward silence.

"I still can't believe I did that. My boyfriend would fucking kill me if he found out..."

There's humor in her tone, but it's obvious she's just in a hurry to get as far away from this place as possible. I say nothing though, so she continues.

"Listen, Jake... I think we both learned a little something about ourselves tonight but--"

"Why are you getting dressed?" I finally ask.

"What?"

"I didn't say you could get dressed yet, slut. Keep your fucking clothes off, or did you forget I still have that video on my phone?"

"Jake, enough already, I'm trying to be serious. I know I was drunk and I did something stupid and you and your friends had your little fun at my expense, but it's over now. So I would really, really appreciate if you would just del--"

"You have no idea how much I really don't care what you would 'appreciate' right now. And I'm dead serious. Stand the fuck up and take your fucking clothes off before I take them off myself and throw them out the window."

The sudden forcefulness in my voice takes her by surprise and her eyes start welling up again as it dawns on her that she might be in deeper trouble than she thought. Her eyes flash briefly at my phone and I know right away what she's thinking.

"Don't be stupid. You know that's not the only one you need to be worrying about. The only thing keeping your porn debut from going viral is a word from me to keep things in-house. Now strip, whore. I won't ask you again."

Her expression has hurt and confusion written all over it, but I just raise my eyebrows expectedly as if she's the one that owes me for my trouble. Finally, without any grace, she pulls her sports bra back off before standing up to slip out of her panties. Within seconds, she's standing before me as naked as she was five minutes earlier, her chest heaving as she sniffles and tries and fight back the tears.

"Now spread your legs and put your hands behind your head. Do anything I don't like and your life is over. Understand?"

For a second she looks like she's about to cry again. After a brief pause though, she sucks it up, nods curtly and assumes the position, parting her feet slightly and clasping her hands behind her head as I walk over to her, eyeing her up and down, my smug expression and overconfidence in deep contrast with her tense nakedness. She feels me run my hands along up her soft tummy, shuddering as I make my way to her breasts and wincing as I twist her brown eraser head nipples. I don't waste time being gentle, a quick slap between her thighs lets her know to spread herself wider for me. Her eyes are shut now but I never once look away, savoring her hot breath against my lips even as I push two fingers past her brown pussy lips into her quivering Asian cunt. Not surprisingly, despite her current humiliation, her pussy is soaking wet. I get a good sniff of her hair as I continue finger-fucking her, her expression being one of shame and desperation, but also intense arousal as she bites her lower lip and grinds her hips harder into my hand. Finally, I pull my fingers out from her soaking cunt and I'm once again treated to a view of those exotic almond-shaped eyes of hers, now wide open and pleading for release. She looks as though she's about to lose consciousness but still she manages to speak. It's almost a whisper but I catch every word.

Ling00
Ling00
282 Followers