Society Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

Melissa held a mirror in front of Deanne who gasped loudly when she saw herself.

“Oh my God, look at me!” Deanne cried. “Nobody will recognize me like this, oh fuck, what a change.” Deanne looked at me and grinned, “You notice I didn’t use the safe word, Sir.”

“Oh yes I noticed that Deanne,” I replied, “I almost reminded you of the safe word, but when you dared us to continue, I knew you would end up like you are now, still horny Deanne?”

“Oh yes Sir, I’m dripping, please would you…….?”

I caught Melissa’s gaze and nodded to her again. She smiled her thanks and once again knelt between Deanne’s wide open legs, licking and kissing her way slowly up the inside of the thighs.

“Oh God, Melissa!” Deanne moaned as Melissa’s tongue flicked and teased her newly shaved labia.

I heard Melissa giggle as her now practiced tongue began to play in the folds of Deanne’s pussy. Melissa’s fingers soon replaced her tongue pushing and twisting their way deeper into the wetness as her thumb rubbed the clit. Melissa stood higher and began to suck on Deanne’s nipples as her fingers moved quicker and quicker, fucking Deanne into another orgasm.

Melissa allowed Deanne a short rest to regain her breath before releasing her wrists and ankles and hauling her off the chair. Melissa quickly took Deanne’s place, raising her own legs into the stirrups so her shaven pussy was now available to Deanne.

Deanne moaned as Melissa pointed to her groin area with a silent instruction to ‘get busy’. Deanne glanced at me and I nodded, enjoying the show my two subbies were giving me. Deanne sighed loudly and knelt on the floor with her bald pate a short distance from Melissa’s pussy.

“Eat me Deanne,” Melissa ordered as she reached forward and pulled her friend’s mouth forward onto her pussy. It did not take long before Deanne was licking, sucking and probing Melissa with her tongue as if she had been doing it for years. My subbie was moaning loudly and suddenly she orgasmed with her back arching off the chair. Deanne licked and sucked the love juices before rising to her feet and planting a long, sexy kiss directly on Melissa’s mouth.

Melissa clambered out of the gyno chair and gave Deanne a hug and another kiss, “Well done Deanne, I can see we will have to spend more time together.”

I interrupted the girls by picking up the dice again and throwing it onto the table.

“Number two, golden showers, this is good timing, I need a piss and then we can have some lunch.”

Melissa was soon leading a slightly worried looking Deanne by a hand to the bathroom.

“Lie down in the bath Deanne, with your head at the plug end.” I instructed.

“Sir, ummmm I don’t have to take any in my mouth do I?” Deanne asked hesitantly as she stepped into the bath.

“No Deanne you do not. Some people like to but that is up to them. I am not into anything that could cause ill health. Now, come on, lie down, I’m ready and I hope Melissa is too,”

“Melissa too?” Deanne almost screamed as she lay down, “Oh my god, what next?”

Melissa grinned at me as I assisted her into the bath to stand facing Deanne with her feet either side of our society girl’s thighs. I stood as close to the side of the bath as I could, unzipped and pulled my cock from my pants. Melissa spread her labia apart and nodded that she was ready.

Deanne moaned loudly as the two streams of yellow spray splashed down onto her. Melissa’s pee hit Deanne’s tummy and pussy while I aimed for her breasts and chest. I was surprised as Deanne used her hands to rub the urine over herself; there was no doubt that she loved to get into what ever was happening. Of course the shower was soon over and Melissa held out a hand to help Deanne to her feet.

“You two shower and clean up, I want lunch within thirty minutes Melissa.” I said as I threw a bath mat on the floor, then turning and leaving the bathroom.

Two voices said “Yes Sir” in unison as I closed the door behind me. I stopped and listened to the shower being turned on and lots of girlish giggles as they washed each other. I grinned to myself, nothing like a couple of happy subbies I thought as I went to the living room to read the paper and relax.

The two almost completely bald girls soon ran from the bathroom to the kitchen and completed preparation of the lunch. I knew that Melissa had pre-prepared some food and it wasn’t long before I was called into the eating area. I sat and Melissa and Deanne served my lunch and then both knelt on the floor at my feet, their heads bowed. Melissa must have worded Deanne up well as they sat silently and waited permission to eat.

“Well done you two,” I said after about five minutes, “Get your lunch and sit at the table with me, free talk time too.”

“Oh thank you Sir,” Deanne said as the two of them rose and collected their meals. “I am starving after all that happened this morning. So Melissa tell me, how in the hell did you end up leaving work and coming to stay with Matt, er Sir?”

Melissa looked at me, I nodded my approval and while we ate Melissa told of her first spanking with me and how it, and a second visit had changed her life. She spoke of the growth and love of her submissive side and how I was training her in the art of domination. Deanne listened intently, her eyes wide with amazement when Melissa told of the test she had recently undergone at the Holiday Inn.

“Wow, that is an amazing story Melissa,” Deanne said as they started to clear the table, “I can tell how happy you are, so contented, not stressed like you used to be all the time, congratulations to both of you.”

“Thank you Deanne,” I interrupted as I rose to my feet, “Alright, clean up here and then both of you back to the dungeon, the dice is ready to roll again.”

“Yes Sir.” Both answered in unison as I left the room.

I returned to the dungeon and made some quick preparations for the afternoon. Melissa and Deanne soon returned from the kitchen, Melissa smiling and excited, Deanne looking a little wary of what would happen next.

I handed the dice to Deanne, “You can throw it Deanne, you need a four, five or a six.”

Deanne gulped as she took the dice in her hand, shook it a couple of times and then rolled it onto the massage table.

“Three,” I called out, “Another try Deanne.”

Deanne rolled the dice again, “Shit it’s a five,” She said, “The fucking cage for three hours.”

“Make it three and a half hours after that foul language.” I said as I grabbed Deanne by the arm and pulled her over to the cage, “Or perhaps leave it at three and we will wash your mouth out with soap and water?”

“I’m sorry Sir,” Deanne spluttered as I pushed her down onto her hands and knees, “Please not soap and water.”

“Right three and a half it is,” I said firmly as I opened the cage door, “Come on Deanne, crawl in backwards and no talking. Melissa that includes you too.”

Deanne sighed loudly as she backed herself into the cage and jumped as I let the wire door clang shut in front of her face. Melissa brought a dog’s bowl of clean water and pushed it in for Deanne, then I locked the door.

I placed a chair sideways to the cage and sat down in front where Deanne could see me if she raised her head into an uncomfortable position. Melissa knelt on the floor beside my chair and we sat silently watching Deanne in the cage. I sat stroking and kneading my subbie’s neck and shoulders as the tension slowly built in the room. I knew Deanne hated to be quiet and with us watching her the need for speech would be even greater. After about fifteen minutes I tapped Melissa on a shoulder and she looked up at me. My subbie’s eyes lit up when she saw I was pointing at my groin and she licked her lips in anticipation.

Melissa moved quickly to take up position on her knees between my legs. I lifted my hips to allow her to pull my pants down with my underwear. She looked up into my eyes and smiled. I know how much she loves to please me, how much she loves to pleasure me with her mouth. I felt Melissa take my cock in her hand and gently kiss the tip, her tongue softly pressing through her lips and touching the slit at the end of my cock. I let out a soft moan and relaxed in her hands. She moved one hand under and cupped my balls, gently squeezing and kneading, her lips still softly kissing the head of my hardening cock. She took the tip into her mouth and let her tongue slide under the head, closing her eyes and sucking gently, slowly increasing the pressure. I let out a moan and moved my hands to her hair as I looked over to the cage at Deanne straining to watch every move. Melissa took her mouth off my cock, moved up to gently kiss my lower stomach and then down to kiss the base of my dick. She took my now hard cock in her hand and started to lick with her entire tongue, all the way from the base. Slowly my subbie licked every inch and I felt her tongue press on the underside of my cock, paying attention to every sensitive area. I watched her, my hands gently on her head, feeling her tongue, soft and warm on my cock.

Melissa moved down to my scrotum, pushing my cock up towards my stomach and her attention to my balls. Her tongue licked every inch, changing the pressure by gently using her entire tongue then pressing harder with the tip. I gripped her head firmly knowing how much my subbie enjoys the control of my hands in her hair. I felt her start to kiss my balls, softly with her lips then sucking gently and quickly on small sections. I gripped her head harder, letting my lovely cocksucker know silently what I wanted while I looked over at Deanne. I felt Melissa instantly take one of my testicles in her mouth and begin to suck as she moved her hand up to my cock, stroking gently. She began to suck harder and I could feel her moaning softly with my ball stuffed in her mouth. I moaned and rubbed her hair with my hands while controlling her head. She changed the pressure from sucking hard then lightly then back to harder, teasing me a bit but knowing how much I love my balls in her mouth.

Melissa took her mouth off my scrotum and looked into my eyes, smiled and then took the head of my cock in her mouth, quickly sucking hard. I let out a loud moan as Melissa’s tongue slipped under my cock and I felt her mouth start to move down my hard shaft. I could feel her moaning constantly now as my subbie started to take my cock deeper into her mouth. My cock pressed against the back of her throat as I pressed my hands on the back of her head. I felt her moan, as she closed her eyes and relaxed. Then my cock slid down into her throat, as she looked up into my eyes and let out a low, deep moan. She started to slide her head up and down, feeling my cock deep in the back of her throat. My hands gripped her hair as I felt my orgasm building. I could feel Melissa moaning, almost humming, sucking harder now on my dick. She looked up at me, I could see the appreciation in her eyes, the obedience and the adoration as she focused back on my cock and took me deep. I felt her hand move back to my balls, gently squeezing again. I was ready to cum as I gripped her head tightly in both my hands, bucking my hips and shoving my cock hard down my subbies throat. I orgasmed hard in her mouth and she moaned as she moved both of her hands to my legs and gripped tightly. Her throat contracted as she swallowed everything, milking me dry.

I looked over at the cage for a moment, seeing Deanne watching us, wide-eyed and breathing hard. I loosened my grip on Melissa and stroked her head gently as she continued to suck my cock, much more gently now. My subbie looked up at me, taking my cock from her mouth and kissing the tip. Her tongue then slid up and down my shaft, like before but with a different purpose. She cleaned my cock with sensuous kisses, licking every inch, kissing the tip every so often. I watched her as she moved her head down to my balls, licking every inch again. Melissa took my cock in hand, moved her head up, kissed the tip and sat back on her knees, her butt on her heels, hands at her side, looking at me, waiting for my next instructions.

“Absolutely excellence as usual Melissa,” I said, smiling down at my radiant subbie.

“Thank you Sir, it’s always a pleasure.”

I stood and Melissa pulled my pants back up and fastened the belt. I held out my hand to Melissa, helping her to her feet and leading her from the dungeon. Together we went to the living room where we could keep an eye on Deanne with the closed circuit television. I could see that Melissa was itching to talk about Deanne but she remained quiet, sitting at my feet as we silently rested.

Deanne had been in the cage for an hour when I surprised Melissa by taking her back to the dungeon.

As we walked in I said, “You can come out Deanne, I think you have the idea of what time in the cage means by now. If you behave yourself for the rest of the day I’ll suspend the remaining time for good behavior.”

Deanne gave me a “smart bastard” look as she crawled stiffly from the cage but she remained silent. Melissa assisted Deanne to her feet and led her over to the massage table. Deanne laid flat and had her stiff muscles stretched and massaged by Melissa. When I was satisfied that she was loose enough I walked over, throwing and catching the dice in one hand.

I smiled and said, “Ok Deanne you need a four for clothespins or a six for sensory deprivation to decide your next test. Both of you may speak now if you wish.”

Deanne took a deep breath, then said sarcastically “A four or a six, wow I can hardly wait to find out what happens next. Goody, goody gumdrops, Sir.”

I heard Melissa wince because she knew from past experience that I would not stand for smart talk like that.

“Right, that’s enough of the smart sarcasm, you don’t get to decide.” I said firmly, pushing Deanne back down on the table and holding her tightly. “Melissa, secure Deanne’s wrists and ankles again, then get the equipment for the sensory deprivation. It’s time Ms society girl was brought down a peg or two once again.”

Deanne fought weakly against my firm grip and looked furiously at me. “What if I use the safe word?” she spat at me.

“Then we release you and you go home Deanne, is that what you really want? Think about it before you answer.”

Deanne bit her bottom lip, still fighting against my hold. I let go and stood looking down at her. Her breasts were rising and falling as she sucked in air but she stayed on the table. Slowly she relaxed and sank back onto the table, giving her answer to me by moving her arms and legs into position to be secured.

Melissa unsuccessfully tried to hide a small smile as she quickly fastened Deanne’s wrists and ankles back in place once again. Deanne moaned as I slipped a black blindfold over her eyes and a tremor ran through her body as headphones were placed over her ears by Melissa.

“That’s about right Mistress Melissa,” I said as I watched the noise meter as my subbie adjusted the volume of the music to the headphones.

“Mistress Melissa!” Oh thank you Sir,” She said with a broad smile.

“You are doing well my pet, now let’s see how much fun we can have with your old friend.” I replied, “Why don’t you try the feathers first?”

Melissa grinned, grabbed the feathers and started running the tips up and down Deanne’s smooth skin. Deanne gritted her teeth and tried not to giggle as Melissa teased her mercilessly. Melissa watched as I picked up two thin strands of leather and held them over Deanne’s breasts.

“Yikes!!!! That stings!!” Deanne screamed as I whipped the leather strands over her breasts. I continued this treatment, leaving thin red lines across the white skin as I motioned to Melissa to go to the small refrigerator.

Melissa went to the freezer and pulled out an old favorite of mine and hers, the frozen condom. She always kept a good supply of the dildos that were frozen after tying a knot in the end of the water filled condom.

I kept whipping Deanne’s breasts and inner thighs as her pussy lips were spread by Melissa who then teased the clitoris with the tip of the hard ice. Deanne’s body jerked and she screamed loudly as Melissa suddenly rammed the ice-cold dick into the depths of our captive’s cunt.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh God Matt, oh shit what’s that?” Deanne yelled. “Fuck it’s so cold!”

I nodded approval to Melissa who started to fuck her old friend with the frozen dildo. Deanne continued to moan and scream obscenities as my very happy subbie continued to assist me. Slowly the ice was melted by Deanne’s body heat and the water sloshed around in the dildo as Melissa stopped and left it in Deanne’s pussy.

Suddenly Deanne’s body arched against the securing ties as she orgasmed for the first time that afternoon. Melissa grabbed a small vibrator that had been pre-lubed and eased it into Deanne’s arse hole. The quiet buzz of the vibrator added to Deanne’s moans as Melissa gently fucked her friend’s anus. I was pleased to see Melissa bend her head down onto Deanne’s pussy and start to tease the clit with the tip of her tongue.

“Yeeeessssssssssss!” Once again Deanne’s body shook with pleasure as she screamed out with lust.

Melissa looked at me for guidance and I passed her a large vibrator to replace the now liquid condom in Deanne’s vagina. Deanne moaned as Melissa slowly and carefully withdrew the sticky dildo.

“Sir, I think this needs cleaning don’t you?” Melissa asked.

“Great idea Mistress, put it in her mouth.” I replied with a laugh. Melissa was really getting into the swing of things now and obviously enjoying her new power.

Deanne spluttered as Melissa lay the floppy, sticky water filled condom onto her mouth. Deanne shook her head from side to side trying to avoid the unusual taste so Melissa quickly slapped her face a couple of times.

“Fuck, don’t you slap me Melissa, mmmmmfffgghhhh,” Deanne’s little outburst was soon silenced as Melissa forced the sloppy dildo into her mouth. Unfortunately Deanne bit too hard and tore a hole in the condom so she was soon choking with a mouthful of cold water. Melissa laughed as she threw the condom away and helped the spluttering Deanne regain her breath.

I applied a little lube to the large vibrator and started to ease it slowly into Deanne’s vagina. It was a very tight fit and soon had Deanne’s full attention as I switched it on to low vibrations. She was moaning loudly from the sensations in her pussy and yelped as Melissa bent over and started to bite Deanne’s nipples. When the large vibrator had completely filled Deanne’s pussy I gradually increased the revolutions and she soon shook with another orgasm. I pulled Melissa away from Deanne and we stood arm in arm watching our moaning captive quiver with pleasure.

I kissed Melissa and said, “Do you think Deanne would like to visit the Club for dinner tonight with us? I think she would be a sensation with her shaven head.”

“Oh Master that would be wonderful. I wonder if she would obey you in public like she does most of the time in private?” Melissa laughed a she kissed me again.

“Well we will see my subbie, or should that be Mistress Melissa?” I replied with a laugh.

“Sir, I will always be your subbie, no matter what happens in the future,” Melissa said as she dropped to her knees and kissed my boots.

Melissa winced as I grabbed an ear and pulled her back to her feet. “Thank you my subbie, you are very special to me. I think it’s time for Deanne to come back to reality for a while, don’t you?”

Melissa smiled and nodded at me, moving to remove the two vibrators from Deanne. I started to release the wrist and ankle ropes while Melissa slipped off the headphones and blindfold. Small tremors of pleasure continued to run through Deanne’s body as Melissa wiped her down with a towel. Deanne lay on the table, looking daggers at me and panting to regain her breath.

I nodded at her, “You can speak if you want to Deanne.”

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers