Society Says... Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day...
2.5k words
4.59
107.6k
23

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks again for all the nice comments.)

After what was probably the best day of my life so far (well, maybe after the day I lost my virginity), I slept until 11 A.M. the next day. If you had experienced what I had, you probably would've slept almost nine hours, too. Anyway, after the usual morning rituals (except for peeing with a massive erection; see The 40 Year-Old Virgin for a good example of this), I went downstairs. I was so hard the waistband of my boxers was literally pulled away from my waist; I sure wasn't going to do anything to try to hide it from Amy, not after what we had done the previous day. Amy was on the sofa watching The Young and the Restless (those damn chick soaps).

"Well good morning, sleepyhead. I see you're up and alert." She was smiling and staring at my (late) morning wood as she said that.

"Yeah, no shit. You should try peeing with this thing. It's not easy."

"Oooh, gross! That's TMI for me!"

"Whatever. After yesterday nothing should be taboo between us, no pun intended."

"I just hope you didn't pee on the seat!"

"No, smartass, I aimed down. That's why it wasn't easy."

"Whatever. I was going to make breakfast, but you slept half the fucking day. How about an early lunch?"

"Okay."

"What do you want?"

"It doesn't matter. You know I'm not picky. Just don't make anything too big; I don't want to be too full for later on."

"Oh, you think, so, huh?"

"I know so."

With that she got up off the couch and planted a kiss on me, sticking her tongue in my mouth at the same time she grabbed my still rock-hard penis.

"You just wait till later. You're mine."

I'm not lying when I say I almost came right then and there when she said that.

We had a light (for us) lunch; BLT sandwiches and chicken soup. Enough to give us energy for the rest of the day, but not so filling that we'd too lethargic to do anything. We ate lunch on the couch right before noon. After we finshed lunch, I suggested to Amy that she go take a shower while I clean up and do the dishes, since I could always take a shower afterward and, being a guy, I would be much quicker than her. Her response: "Smartass. You'd better not be quicker at everything, if you catch my drift."

I'd catch anything she was willing to throw at me.

I managed to clean up quicker than I thought, so I went upstairs to take a shower as well. For a split second I contemplated going into the bathroom Amy was using and jumping in with her, but I decided against it. I was never a fan of shower sex; the water running into your eyes and ears, the awkwardness of getting a good position, the general uncomfortableness of the tub; besides, it would just be a lot better if we did it on a bed. So I used my parents shower. Their bathroom had a separate bathtub and shower stall, so it was a lot easier to use, anyway.

Of course, being a guy, I finished my shower before she did, even though I started mine a good 10 minutes after she started hers. Oh, well, I thought as I dried off, I'll just go in and watch as she finishes hers. I didn't even bother to put anything on before I opened the door to our bathroom and went inside.

She pulled back the curtain slightly and poked her head out. "What're you doing?" she said in a sexy-ass voice I'll never forget .

"Oh, nothing. Just enjoying the view before the show."

She pulled the curtain back a little further and started rubbing her left breast. "Do you like what you see?"

"You have no idea."

"Well, give me just a minute. I'm just rinsing out the conditioner."

"Hurry up."

She must've had her head under the shower stream, since she didn't reply to my last comment.

Finally I heard the water start to slow down as she turned the shower off. I heard the sound of water dripping into the tub as she squeezed the excess water out of her hair (such a girl thing). She opened the shower curtain; damn she looked hot when she was wet. Her nipples were as hard as my cock.

"Hey, hand me the towel, would ya."

"I'd be happy to dry you off."

"Oh, now would you?"

"Hell yes!" And with that I grabbed the towel off the counter and started drying her off, first her shoulders, then down her arms, then her breasts (and under them, too), then her stomach, and finally down her legs.

"Don't forget the other half."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't." She then turned around, her back facing me. "Damn, Amy, I never notice how nice your ass was. It's kind of a bubble butt, but not too much. It's just perfect."

"Thanks. That's really nice of you to say."

"No problem." Then I dried her other side, starting this time with her legs, working my way up to her really NICE ass, then her lower back, working my way up to her shoulders again. However, this time, when I reached her shoulders, I stepped in the tub and kissed all over her shoulder blades.

"Oh God, Andy, that feels so good."

I didn't say anything. I just stepped closer to her, rubbing the head of my (yes, still) hard penis against her butt cheeks. She let out a little gasp, then reached behind her and grabbed my cock.

"I can't wait to have this inside me."

"Let's go."

"My room this time."

"No problem."

We were so turned on we almost fell trying to get out of the tub; we made it to her room in about 3 seconds flat. Once we got to her room, we started making out like it was our first time ever making out with someone. It was like our tongues were trying to have a competition who could go the furthest down the other person's throat. The whole time we were kissing, our bodies were pressed together so my erection kept rubbing her clit.

"Lay down on the bed," she told me. I didn't say anything; I just did what she told me to do. Then she sat down on the bed between my legs.

I had no idea she was going to give me head; I just assumed we were going to fuck. Well, she not only gave me head; she gave me GREAT head. To this day, I don't think I've ever gotten better head than what I've gotten from Amy.

She started by doing the ole' teasing thingy; you know, licking around the tip, then licking, ever so slowly, up and down the shaft, before taking it all in. Then she did the whole jerk-you-off-while-she-sucks routine, all the while moaning and slurping like a porn star. It took every ounce of willpower to not come right away; eventually I had to warn her.

"Amy, I'm gonna come if keep doing that!"

"NO! Don't come yet! I want you to shoot the biggest load you've ever shot in your life!"

"Can we fuck? Please?"

"Shut up."

She then sat up and straddled my legs for a second, before moving towards my cock.

"Amy? Don't you want me to use a condom?"

"You get tested every year for athletics, right? You're clean. So am I. I'm on the pill and I get my period in a week and a half. Reassured?"

"Okay."

"Now shut up and let me fuck you." With that she lowered herself onto my cock, slowly but surely, until I was in as far as I could go. She let out a bigger gasp as I hit her spot.

"Jesus, Amy, you're already sokaing wet."

"I told you, I almost always am."

She bent down towards me, her breasts pressing against my chest. "Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Oh my fucking God, you have no idea."

"I bet I do."

She then started moving her body back and forth, moving her pussy up and down over my cock while she was doing this. She looked into my eyes and we started kissing more passionately than we had done before; as we started moving faster she moaned into my mouth. We continued this way for a few minutes, then she sat up slightly.

"I wanna ride you."

"Go for it."

She sat up all the way, the put her hands, palms down, on either side of my chest. She started moving her hips, then her entire lower torso, up and down on me. I reached behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks with both of my hands, feeling her flesh jiggle every time it hit my legs; "slap, slap, slap" as she came down. I watched as my cock moved in and out of her, watched as her little landing strip made contact with my own well-groomed patch of pubic hair. I watched as her breasts bounced up and down every time we made contact. She was almost sitting straight up now...

"Oh, God, Andy, I'm gonna come!!"

"Do it baby."

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock (you really can, you know). Her body started trembling.

"OH GOD!! OH SHIT!! I'M COMING!! I'M COMING!!"

She let out a little squeal that only a female orgasm can produce, then stopped trembling. Her body was still quivering, however.

"Oh my God, I haven't come that hard in like forever."

"So that's a good thing." She was still moving up and down on me.

"Andy, you said earlier that I had a nice ass. You want to watch it while I fuck you some more?"

"Reverse cowgirl? Oh God yes Amy; Jenny doesn't like that position." It was more of a whimper than anything else.

"Okay then." She raised herself off me. then swung her legs around until she was straddling my hips. Then she grabbed my cock and guided it into her, lowering herself onto it more slowly than before. Once it was in, she leaned back until she was once agin sitting almost straight up, only now she was facing the other way. For a guy like me who is big into visuals, reverse cowgirl is the sexual position of my dreams.

"God I love your ass."

"Thank you. I like it too."

She started moving her body up and down again, except this time I didn't have to reach behind her to grab her ass cheeks; they were right in front of me now. Every time she came down, her ass would jiggle and ripple a little bit; for an ass man like me, that is the visual of my dreams. She started moving faster; up, down, up, down. I popped out of her once, but she just grabbed it and put it back in.

"Do you like this, Andy? Do you like watching my ass as I ride you?"

"Oh God yeah."

She rode me in reverse for a few more minutes. "Andy, I'm getting a little worn out. Maybe it's time for you to be on top. I can't believe you haven't come yet."

"Me neither. Maybe I'm just waiting for you to come again."

She lifted herself off me, then I scooted over to give her room to lie down, which she did, spreading her legs and bending her knees slightly. I crawled over between her legs, spread them a little more, and using my hand, guided my penis into her. I started slowly at first, since some girls like missionary rough and some like it gentle, just as with being eating out. "Faster!" she cried, so I knew what she was into. I braced myself up with my arms and thrust into her, alternating between watching her facial expressions and watching my cock go in and out of her.

"Andy! I'm coming again!"

I started pumping faster, this time lifting my hips up a little bit with each thrust so I could hit her g-spot a bit better.

"Oh God!"

Once again I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and could feel her involuntary quivering. Her whole body trembled as she let out a combination gasp/cry.

"Jesus Christ, that was better than the first one."

"So I'm doing pretty well, then."

"You're like the best fuck ever."

"Thank you."

"It's you're turn to come now. I've already had two."

"Don't worry. I'm not far away."

"You know what would really be hot? If when you came I jerked you off all over my chest. It all started with a handjob, so we might as well continue the trend."

"Fuck yes."

My arms were getting tired, so I lowered myself closer to her, still thrusting away; this was more intimate anyway. Just the thought of her jacking me off onto her was enough to send me over the edge.

"Amy I'm gonna come!"

"I'm ready!"

A couple more thrusts and that was it. I pulled out of her; she grabbed my dick with her right hand and stroked it about five times before I came. I shot a load that rivaled, if not surpassed, the one I had shot when she gave me the handjob the day before. It shot all the way to the headboard of her bed, about 4 feet away. It hit the pillow behind her head. It hit the pillow next to her head. It hit her chin. It hit her neck and shoulder. It hit her chest and her boobs. Finally, she stroked the last drop out of me and it fell on her belly. I'm not normally that big a cummer; it's just that with her, I was so aroused that everything was dialed up another level.

"Jesus, Andy, that was as big as yesterday's!"

"I know, normally I don't come that much. It's just you, I guess."

"Well I guess that's as good a compliment as any."

"Amy, that was the best sex I've ever had. And I'm not lying to you."

"It was for me, too."

"What time is it?"

Amy looked over at her clock radio. "It's 1:45."

"You mean we've only been in here for an hour?"

"I know. It seems like a lot longer, doesn't it? Good sex does that to you though."

"You mean GREAT sex."

"Yeah."

"Looks like we need another shower."

"Yeah, I know. Don't get any ideas, though. I'm WAY too worn out for any shower sex."

"That's alright. I'm not a fan anyhow,"

"Cool. We do have to wash these sheets though. We can't have Mom and Dad finding cum stains on them."

"Yeah, really."

"Anyway, I'm going to go take a quick shower. Would you be a dear and throw these in the wash for me?"

"Anything for you, babe. The hottest piece of ass in the whole fucking state of Georgia."

"Aw, thanks. You're not so bad yourself. By the way, 'Go Dawgs!'"

"UGA sucks!"

"You suck!"

"By the way, Amy, what made you all of a sudden decide you were sexually attracted to me? After all, I AM your younger brother."

"Well, we'll talk about that later tonight, after they've gone to bed. It's nothing major, just kind of out-of-the-blue type stuff. Agreed?"

"Agreed. I love you, Amy."

"I love you too, Andy."

"Now go take your shower."