Socks for Christmas?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

We had a restful morning and took a taxi to the office arriving about ten minutes before eleven o'clock. The boardroom was as we had left it except for a fresh brew of coffee and Mr Singh's special tea.

Mr Singh and Shanta arrived exactly at eleven o'clock. Shanta was dressed in a white sari pulled closely around her head. Her glossy braid of black hair trailed below her waist. She is a head taller than Mr Singh, taller than Jill and only a couple of inches less than my height. Wearing heels she is as tall as me or taller. I'm not short. In her village she must stand well above the rest of the villagers male or female. I can understand that it would have been difficult for her to accept the traditional self-effacing role of a widow. How can you be self-effacing when everyone else has to look up at you?

While I was looking at Shanta, Jill had moved to grab her in a hug. Mr Singh was astonished. I was shocked. Jill's action was entirely foreign to their culture. I shouldn't have worried. Jill's emotions are usually right. Shanta dissolved into tears. The two women went to a corner of the room to cry together while Mr Singh and I mechanically performed the ritual greetings. He and I ignored Jill and Shanta. I poured tea and coffee, repeating my condolences on the death of his son.

Jill interrupted us.

"Mr Singh, Shanta has agreed to be my "sister". So now you are my father-in-law as well as Shanta's. I hug my relations so I'm going to hug you."

She did. He was surprised but he enjoyed it. He hadn't thought through our offer of making Shanta our "sister". If she is our sister then he is some sort of father to both Jill and I. Jill wasn't going to let him retire gracefully to be a hermit. He now had two new "children". I shook his hand and then I was startled by a fierce hug from Shanta.

"I am glad to have you as a brother," she whispered in my ear and then aloud "I have always wanted a big brother that I could look up to." This was accompanied by a wink that Mr Singh could not see.

"You can look up to me only when you don't wear high heels," I replied "otherwise you'll look at me face to face."

"She is a tall girl, isn't she?" said Mr Singh.

"In India, yes," said Jill "In England she will find many women much taller than her."

"Is that true?" Shanta asked looking at both of us as if she didn't believe that women could be so tall.

"Yes," Jill replied "when I first saw Tom he was dancing with a woman much taller than him. He couldn't see over her shoulder. He bumped into me. I rescued him in the "ladies excuse-me"."

"The what?" Shanta asked.

"A dance where the ladies choose their partners, instead of waiting for the men." I replied. "Jill got me on the dance floor before I knew what had happened. Then I found that she could dance well and I could see where we were going. After that dance I didn't dance with my tall partner again. She'd chosen the tallest man in the room. Jill and I became engaged within a few weeks of that dance."

"I would like to see such tall women," said Shanta.

"You will." Jill replied.

Mr Singh interrupted.

"Shanta has asked that she demonstrate the software to you two. She understands it better than I do. I will leave you and collect Shanta again when? This afternoon?"

"We could give her lunch. How about three o'clock? Will that give you enough time, Shanta?"

"Four would be better if we are having lunch together."

"OK. Four it is. We could bring her to you, Mr Singh."

"Yes please. I will see you at the Hilton at four o'clock."

Mr Singh left with all the normal formalities. When he had gone Shanta pulled a couple of CDs marked 'M' and 'F' from her handbag.

"I couldn't get these out while he was here. This is what my husband and I were working on as well as the normal scenarios. Oh, I forgot. Mr Singh is a traditionalist. While in mourning we must not mention my husband's name except in formal prayers. I don't for my father-in-law's sake. It would be better if you didn't either. I will call him 'my husband'. OK?"

"Of course, Shanta." I said.

Shanta started the system and copied files from the CD marked 'F'.

"This one is for you to try, Jill."

Jill put the socks on and fitted the earphones to her ears. Shanta moved the mouse to the 'play' button and clicked.

Jill's reaction was frightening. She flushed and in seconds was writhing as she does when I am making love to the best of my ability. She wriggled and groaned as she does when she has an orgasm. The clip lasted about five minutes. By the end Jill was drenched in sweat and panting for breath. She unplugged the socks from the USB port and slumped in her chair.

Shanta and I waited for Jill's response. We had to wait nearly as long as the clip had run.

"Shanta! You might have warned me. That is a fine way to treat your sister."

"But did you enjoy it?" Shanta asked.

"Oh, yes. I enjoyed it." Jill's voice was husky. "I could replay that scenario a thousand times and still enjoy it. But..."

"But what?" I asked.

"But I think you ought to try your scenario, Tom, before Jill tells about hers." Said Shanta.

"Yes, Tom. You need to experience it. I can't describe it." Said Jill.

Shanta put the 'M' CD in the drive and copied files. I put the earphones on and plugged the socks into the USB port.

"Are you sitting comfortably?" asked Jill.

"Yes."

Jill nodded at Shanta. I closed my eyes. There was silence and blackness then...

My prick was erect and buried in a writhing woman. She was Indian and lying on a mattress on the floor. Whoever she was, she was very experienced. She did things to me with her vagina that I didn't think was possible. I was on the verge of ejaculating when the scenario changed. I was underneath her. She was sitting on my body and leaning forward. The hem of a sari brushed across my face and was then lifted away.

I turned my eyes upward to see a glistening black-haired pussy descending. It landed on my face, guided by the woman already impaled on my prick. I licked and tongued the pussy. My hands reached up to play with two pairs of breasts above me. The women pushed down on me and began kissing each other. They brought me to the edge of an orgasm and the scene dissolved again.

I was on top, pumping hard into the first woman who had wrapped her legs tight around my hips. I spent myself into her but then the scene ran again, and again and again. I ejaculated three times in a minute.

Then I was back under the two women. I ejaculated into one. They swapped round and I ejaculated into the other. The scene repeated so that I ejaculated twice more.

The first woman was riding me on her own. She lifted her long braid of hair, brought it in front of her and covered my eyes with its scented glossiness. Her vaginal muscles wrung me dry. Then she spoke:

"Did you like that?"

The scene turned black before I could reply. I opened my eyes to see Jill and Shanta looking at me with grins all over their faces.

"You knew what was in that scenario, didn't you?" I accused.

"I did," admitted Shanta.

"I guessed, if it was like mine," said Jill.

"So, Tom, what did you think of it?" asked Shanta.

"Whew! I came eight times in what? Ten minutes? I'm not sure I could take too much of that scenario."

I started thinking, with my brain, not my balls.

"That would sell and how. How long did it take to make? How much did it cost? What could we sell it for?"

"Slow down, Tom," implored Shanta. "One question at a time. First, your scenario took three days to make. Jill's took five days because the men got tired sooner. Second, the cost was about three hundred US dollars for the actors and actresses, and our time and equipment, so about a thousand US dollars in total. If we had used professional porno stars their fees would have been more but it could have been made much quicker so the cost would have been about the same. Last, I think retail price about two hundred and fifty dollars for each scenario, of which we would get about one hundred after advertising, wholesaling and distribution. The costs should be covered after selling ten copies."

"That is fantastic. The market is immense. Have you any other scenes ready?"

"Yes, Tom. Both CDs are full with about fifty scenes on each. All the scenes so far are Indian, with Indian players and Indian settings. They vary from rutting on mud with animal sounds from the yard to fake Rajahs and Ranees copulating on silken cushions to the accompaniment of a full set of musicians."

"We would need Western scenarios as well."

"Of course. We could hire existing porno filmmakers complete with their staffs. The only difference is that they would have to really do the scenes, not fake them. Some already do the real thing so all they would need is the recording socks and the software. At first I think any scene would do. Later we could do 'fucking round the world' with scenes from every continent. I have always wanted to do it with a gondolier on the Grand Canal in Venezia. Since I understand that might be rather public we can do the sex scenes to a pre-recorded backdrop of the Grand Canal. A few servo motors under a gondola on dry land and we have the customer having sex in public on the water. Like it?"

"Yes. I'd prefer a masked Venetian Lady but..."

"I want the gondolier," interrupted Jill, "with Grand Opera. A beautiful tenor aria as I enjoy myself."

"I get the message. Does you father know, Shanta?"

"I think he does. He wouldn't say anything. Sexual excess is not alien to some aspects of our culture. It's not his way but he accepts that people are different. Talking of differences, you danced as if you were me earlier on. Would you like to be fucked as if you were a woman? All you have to do is try the scenario Jill used."

"I'll need to think about that. I'm not sure. Dancing as a woman was interesting. I'm not ready yet to try being fucked as one."

"All you have to do is ask. You be well fucked, won't he Jill?"

"Yes, Shanta, in every hole including the one he hasn't got."

Jill laughed. I wasn't too sure about that laugh.

****

So there you are. That was a year ago. Now the socks and software are ready for this Christmas. There is a wide range of scenarios available in normal stores.

The travelogue - Want to go paragliding the length of the Grand Canyon; Dog-sledding across Alaska; climbing Everest?

The gourmet - Eat in any style of cuisine in any famous restaurant without calories.

The activity - riding a horse in The Derby, a motorcycle around the Isle of Man, driving a car in a Grand Prix.

And what we expect to make most profits and is only available in licensed sex stores - make love as a man, as a woman, or both to a wide range of partners in every sexual scenario you can imagine. If we don't have it in our catalogue, you have very unusual tastes. Virtually anything can be met by a custom-made scenario. We have only one rule. All performers will be, and will appear to be, over eighteen years of age. Ever tried sex in an igloo? A tepee? As Alexander the Great? As Antony with Cleopatra? You can even die with an asp if that is your desire.

Warning: Although what you experience is virtual, you should be in good health and reasonably fit before using any of the more energetic scenarios. We have built health monitoring into our products. If our system detects imminent heart failure or acute distress it will switch off. Once this happens your hardware cannot be restarted except by your nearest store on production of a certificate of your fitness to use our products from a competent MD.

What are you waiting for? Put our socks on your Christmas list now.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers
12