Socorro Islands Live Aboard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers

Teresa disappeared just as Captain Keith came into the room and took his chair. We stood up as a sign of respect and gratitude and he laughed. He said his ship didn't require that kind of formality and to please cut out the formal gestures. He got quiet when he sat down and said in a thoughtful kind of way, "If you want to be formal, the one person deserving of that gesture would be Gina. She has been offered so many prestigious head chef positions. I'm amazed that she has consented to live her life out here on this boat. If you feel encouraged to compliment her on her talents, I would appreciate it."

Teresa came in carrying bowls and platters of exquisite looking dishes. She set them out family style on the table. Everyone stared at the food, not knowing if it was ok to even touch. It looked like art in a museum.

Captain Keith explained that even with the crazed debauchery, the hedonistic food, and the desecration of the wilds of nature with oxygen bubbles, they still said grace at dinner on board his ship. "Craig. You seem to be the leader of this rabble. Would you say grace?"

I agreed and recited a prayer I learned from my grandmother as a kid. Captain Keith reached for the platter of fish, then invited all to partake.

I wish I was more of a coneseuer of fine food to be able to put into words the amazing meal that Gina made for us. I was expecting a little conversation during dinner, but no one spoke. We were all mesmerized by the flavors and textures. She had prepared the fish three different ways. Each was incredible. She had made a fresh vegetable medley, with capers and rice... It was the best meal I had ever eaten, and was only outdone by what Gina did for dinner the next night. As we finished up, the conversation started to roll again, and Teresa carried the plates and serving dishes back to the kitchen. She returned with small bowls of chocolate mousse. Gina followed her. As Gina entered the room, we all began to applaud. Gina blushed. Captain Keith was overcome with show of appreciation. His eyes even welled up a little. Gina curtsied and took her seat. Nearly everyone started thanking her for the meal and telling her how great it was. She finally yelled "Enough! Thank you!"

The small talk began again as we each started to savor the mousse. We learned a little bit more about each other, about the boat and about how we all came to be there. After some minutes I pushed my chair back, stood, and announced the plan for the rest of the evening.

"We're going to play a little mixer game." I announced. "Captain, would you and your crew like to join us. We'd like to get youth know you better too."

Captain Keith looked at Gina for an answer. Gina said, "Well, Teresa and I have to clean the kitchen...."

"First rule!" I announced. "Whoever chooses Gina or Teresa has to help clean the kitchen. Agreed?" All the heads nodded in agreement. "And to make things fair, all the rest of the women can make their partner give them back or foot rubs, or paint their toe nails. Agreed?" All the men nodded.

Out of my pocket I pulled an old deck of cards. I counted out ten cards and ripped them each in half. One set of half cards I put back in my pocket and handed out the other set, one half to each of the women. I instructed them not to divulge which card they had. I then explained that I would pass out the other half cards to the men, and that the women were to find their match by giving a man a hug and a kiss and whispering in his ear what card she had. He would then whisper back whether they were a match or not. Once the couples found their matches, the girl would choose a place where the two could get to know each other better. I reminded them all that "no" means NO, and to be respectful. We were to meet back here in the dining room in an hour and a half.

I then handed out the cards to the men. It was fun to see the women start to canvas the room. Tammy was on a mission to find her match, and nothing was going to dissuade her. Gina kind of held back a bit. Lisa went around hugging and kissing who ever she could get a hold of. I'm not sure she ever whispered out her card. Cindy giggled all around the room. Laura added an extra crotch rub to her hug and kiss. Jenny would find a guy and make out with him for thirty or forty seconds before giving out her information. Slowly the couples started to scatter across the boat. I saw Jenny leave with Carlos. Lisa was dragging Rick by the hand. Stephanie had Aaron and she was giggling like a teenager. Teresa took Jerry, and that's when Gina came up to me and gave me a big hug.

Her body felt so natural and comfortable in my arms. I instinctively cupped her ass with my hands, then pulled back not wanting to be too presumptuous. She took my face in her two hands and kissed me deeply. I put my hands back on her round little ass. She moaned a little, then whispered in my ear, "Eight of clubs." "Uhhhh huh...." I responded. I get so articulate when the blood rushes to my dick. "Follow me!" She instructed.

We entered the kitchen to find Jerry and Teresa working like crazed lunatics. Gina smiled at me as she watched the two working so hard. "Thank you." She mouthed silently. I smiled back. We helped clean the dishes and within minutes Jerry and Teresa were done. They sprinted out of the kitchen, not saying a word. I assume they were headed for her stateroom.

Gina let out a huge laugh as we heard Jerry stumble down the stairs. I grinned at her and complimented her on her beautiful smile she blushed a little. We talked some. I complimented her again on her cooking talents and asked if those passions spread into other areas of her life. She laughed again at my not too subtle hint. She asked about the group and the members of it. If we were friends or how we got them all together. She explained that a full group was rare, and how she was excited for this trip because it looked like we all got along so well. I told her I hoped it would be. She said she had been watching me take interest and care for everyone in the group. I told her I felt some responsibility for how things went, and that I genuinely liked everyone on the ship. She pulled me close, kissed me again, and whispered in my ear. "I like you too."

Her skin felt so soft.

I held her close, and whispered back, "I'd love to explore your body with my tongue and hands and cock. Is that ok with you?"

She whispered back, "I've been waiting for my turn ever since I saw you eat out the other girls!"

I hugged her tight, began undressing her, and lifted her up onto the countertop. She spun around, pulled off her panties, and leaned back on her elbows. I took that as my cue and began to lick and suck the folds of her pussy. She tasted as exquisite as her food. She moaned as I made the remark. I worked her slowly, rubbing her tummy with my palms, reaching for her nipples, grazing her clit with my teeth. Her hips raised and she started to buck. I pulled her crotch in tight to my face and she sat up. "No. no. no. I want you inside me!" She pleaded.

I lifted her off the counter and lead her by the hand to the stern where we found a cushion. Lisa was fucking the shit out of Rick. They were both lost in their lust. I laid Gina down, pulled off my shorts and entered her slowly. She gasped and we began to find a rhythm. She felt incredible and I could tell she was getting close. Hearing Lisa scream was sending her over the edge. Her body tensed, she grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me deep into her. I pushed forward as she moaned. Her head fell back, her grasp on my ass lessened and I began pumping her hard and deep. It wasn't but moments later and I was shooting my load deep into her. I looked up to see her smile at me. Lisa was watching us too. She and Rick applauded.

"Wow! Two ovations in one day!" Gina announced.

"Well, your husband did say you were VERY talented!" I responded.

Lisa had sucked Rick's dick clean before I filled Gina and she lunged at me as I pulled out of my fuck buddy. Lisa grabbed my shaft and crammed in into her hungry mouth. Gina looked at me a little startled. Moments later, Lisa was going down on Gina sucking out what I had left. Gina's reaction soon turned to bliss as Lisa began working her pussy in all the right spots. Lisa was kneeling over her with her ass in the air, and I took that as an open invitation and began licking her pussy from underneath. Rick was kissing Gina and playing with Lisa's incredible breasts. I could hardly wait for my turn at them, but right then I was fixated on trying to get Lisa to explode. Gina was the first to succumb. Right after, Lisa pushed her pussy back into my face and started to squeal. They both looked up at Rick and me. I explained that I was going to need a little while before I could go again. Rick laughed. "I brought a bag full of Viagra and Cialis, but didn't have time to pull it out! Next time you need to give me fair warning before one of your mixers Craig. We'll have all the guys standing at full attention for these beautiful and deserving women!"

Rick is a little cheesy, but when your old and rich and smart, people let the cheese slide.

We hung out the four of us together and talked for quite a while. Lisa and Rick were as enthralled with Gina's story as I was. It's unique and wonderful to be able to hang out naked with people you've just fucked and share feelings and thoughts. Somehow it is more humanizing than most conversations. After a while the group came looking for us. We had missed the hour and a half deadline by thirty minutes or more. Laura was a little jealous that Lisa had Rick for so long, and Gina was a celebrity. They all wanted to talk with her.

The group reconvened in the observation lounge. Some people covered themselves a little, I think Danielle changed into her fourth outfit since she boarded the ship (this time a see through nightgown with no underwear). Several of the group just sat out naked. I think Mike likes to be naked the most out of everyone.

After a couple hours we started to head back to the cabins. I was anxious to hear about Carlos, and Jenny really wanted to know everything about Gina. I rubbed Jenny's pussy as she told me about her and Carlos. She said Carlos was very sweet. He just wanted to rub and kiss her feet, then he worked on her legs for what seemed like hours. She said she finally lost patience and ripped her clothes off, pushed him to the floor and stuffed his cock into her pussy. She said even then he was content to take his time, go slow, and let things come. I slid my dick into Jenny as she recounted her time with him. We both finished before I could get the full account.

I was glad to hear that Carlos was kind and giving. The crew was the only unknown for me going into this adventure and it seemed that they were everything the Desire Resort people promised.

It was going to be a great vacation.

Jenny and I fell asleep naked and snuggled up to each other. I think I fell asleep while she was asking me about what we were going to do tomorrow...

NPH786
NPH786
17 Followers
12