Sodomizing Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had the satisfaction of watching her nipples get agonizingly hard while she gasped for air. He slid his fingers inside of her, then spread them. He liked the way her lips clung to him and the way they gleamed in the lamplight. They were wet and a little sticky, just the way he liked them. He opened the wider so he could see the delicate pink slopes disappearing into her body, more importantly so he could taste it.

"What are you doing!" Her entire body jerked against him. He couldn't answer because his mouth was full of pussy. She whipped her hips, trying to unseat him, but he held on stubbornly. "It's filthy! You, you, you, you knowed in it!"

He lifted his head and grinned at her. He sincerely hoped she could see their juices on his cheeks. "So dinner is a little creamier. You're delicious. I've been dreaming of licking you like this since I first saw you. I love your pussy, Hannah."

"But, but. . ."

"Some men like tits, some like ass, some like legs. I'm a pussy man myself. Send me to heaven, baby, rub that pussy in my face." He didn't know where the wild man had come from, but he liked it. A lot.

"Pastor Mike!"

"You have a sexy pussy, Hannah. I'm going to eat it until one of us passes out."

"You're trying to make me cum, aren't you." He didn't like the sadness in her voice.

"I'm trying to lock lips with you pussy."

She relaxed against the floor, her knees splaying in bored resignation. "You won't make me cum. We could make love again."

"I'm not hard." Adultery, sodomy, breaking every church law in the books about female parishioners, what was a lie on top of that? "Just lie back and think of England."

She snorted and he grinned into her pussy. Her body shifted a little, settling itself more comfortably on the flat floor. It also slid her labia across his nose. He shuddered and followed it back down. Those lips were so inviting, so full and wet, just perfect for kissing. He traced the edge of one with his tongue and then sucked it into his mouth. The heady flavor of her juices made him want to stick his dick into her all over again. Later, oh yes, later he'd bury himself into her as far as he could go, right then he was going to savor her.

He slipped two fingers inside and pulled her gently open, stretching her vulva wide enough to peer into her body. She shivered delicately against him, the first encouraging sign he'd had. He wiggled his tongue deep into that sexy hole and tasted them both. He lapped at it, going after every drop he could find. With every sweep of his tongue her pussy made more juice. He slid his fingers inside and rubbed her. She gasped, her hips jerking.

Smiling a little, his slid his tongue along her slit until it met up with her clit. That little knob of flesh stood erect, begging to be kissed. A gentleman should never say no to a clit. He nuzzled it with his lips, getting familiar with the hardness covered by soft skin. His fingers found a rhythm with her hips, one sliding in as the other slid out. His tongue touched her clit and slowly made rounds of the tip. Her legs spread open a little wider and her butt tilted up, giving him far more access. It also brought her little rosebud right into the open. He pulled a finger from pussy and sucked the juice off it. He looked up to see her staring at him with glazed eyes. The Ice Queen was melting.

He grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and tilted her hips up more firmly. She grabbed her legs and let her head fall back. She had such a beautiful pussy. He gave it long lick before touching his tongue to her ass. She jerked and nearly got away, but he held her firmly, running his tongue all over the tiny hole. She didn't put up much of a fight, though he figured she wanted to. He stuck his finger in his mouth for a moment than introduced it to her butt. She squealed when he pushed it inside.

"Am I hurting you?"

"N-no. . ."

"Good."

He slid his tongue over her clit again. A few moments of that and her ass loosened enough to take all of his finger. He touched her pussy with his free hand and she groaned. One finger slowly fucked her ass and another one slowly fucked her pussy. Her hips moved with him, sinuously chasing the fingers. He sucked on her clit, then used his tongue like a boxer. She gasped again, the sharp edge of it teased him. He added another finger to her butt and her load cry echoed through the church.

She sank her fingers into his hair and alternately pressed him closer to her clit and tugged him farther away from it. She wiggled under his mouth as if she couldn't decide if she wanted him to continue or not. He added another finger to her pussy, twisting it slowly for a few moments. She all but screamed when he hooked his fingers and found her g-spot.

"Oh my God," she howled. Not quite God, but he was happy enough with that. Her pussy convulsively squeezed his fingers and coated his hand with delicious female juices. His tongue was getting a little sore, not even sermonizing prepared him for this workout. Her ass jerked upwards, her pussy nearly broke his fingers, and her screams filled the entire building. She pulled on his hair until he thought she'd rip it out and shoved her clit into lips and rubbed it. Pussy juice was everywhere.

He slammed his dick deep into her pussy before she could stop cumming. Her body writhed beneath him for a moment and her wails picked up speed again. She squeezed his cock so beautifully, milking his entire length hard enough to make his eyes cross. He jerked out before he did cum and ruined everything. She reached for him, but he flipped her over instead. That ass was staring him right in the face and he intended to have it. He'd never been inside one with his dick before and that was going to change.

He pried her cheeks apart and stuck his tongue right into her tight little hole. She was still riding the crest of her orgasm so she didn't bother to protest. He didn't bother to wait long enough for her to get the mental acuity to stop him either. His fingers worked her pussy like a pair of two stroke pistons and his tongue chased the clenching rosebud. He brought the wetness from her cunt to her hole, pushing it in with his fingers. He worked that hole, stretching it, getting it ready, until he thought his head would explode. He couldn't wait another moment to sink inside of her, he just hoped she could take it.

She was on her knees, panting from the force of her orgasm when he lost all self-control. Her butt was the perfect height and her hole was the perfect target. He had enough brainpower left to shove himself into her pussy and hold his dick there for a moment before pushing it against her ass. He waited for a second, but she didn't stop him. She probably didn't know what he was doing. He felt like a hormone driven teenager and a complete jerk, but nothing could stop him from fucking her ass. Maybe not even if she asked him to. He hoped to God that she didn't.

He found the hole with the head of his cock and pushed. She squealed again, coming up off the floor. He pushed harder, not stopping until his head broke through that tight ring of muscle. She shrieked. "That hurts!"

"I know, baby, I know." He wanted to move, to fuck himself in deeper. She wasn't asking him to pull out, not yet, please don't ask. He reached around her hips and found her soaked pussy. Her clit was still hard and throbbing, but hopefully not too sensitive to touch. She didn't object when he took it between his fingers. His dick slid in a little bit more.

God, she was so tight and so hot. He'd never felt anything like it and that was just the first inch or so of prick, too. "You're so hot. So tight. Please let me fuck you, please."

He rocked his hips slowly, gaining a little more ground in her backdoor. She whimpered and rocked against him. "Tell me it feels good, baby. Tell me you like my dick in your ass." He had no pride, he didn't care that he sounded like a man pleading for his life. He felt like he was. He couldn't stop himself, he flexed the long muscles in his ass and shoved. "Oh, God, Hannah."

She was shaking beneath him, her ass had swallowed most of his cock. So far she hadn't stopped him, but he thought that she wanted to. Her pussy was starting to dry up as well. He lunged again, and followed up with a few tiny jerks, seating himself fully in her rump. He leaned his head against her back and listened to her heart beat wildly. "Spread your legs, baby, let me at your pussy."

Her body quivered and she shifted her weight. He groaned and jerked, her ass was squeezing him deliciously. He sank his fingers into her pussy, looking for juicy wetness. She groaned and he found it. Deep inside her pussy was still soaking. He pulled it out and anointed her clitty. He held himself still despite the tremendous need to pound her ass. She needed to catch up with him. He pulled more cream from inside of her and played with her clit. He could feel her starting to loosen up around his cock and her body slowly relaxed beneath him.

His weight pressed her into the carpet and straddled her legs. She lifted her butt to him, squeezing him with her inner muscles. He groaned and licked her shoulder. Her hand pushed his out of the way and took over on her pussy. "Can I fuck you, baby?"


"Yes."

He moved on her, easing his dick outward and then pushing it back in. "Tell me, baby. Tell me what you want."

She moaned deep in throat, a sound as full of lust as he was. "Fuck my ass, Pastor Mike."

"Oh God," he groaned, even though he knew God wouldn't approve.

She wiggled her butt against him, enticing his prick with her tight little channel. "Fuck my ass, Pastor Mike. Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

He braced himself and rode her ass. She kept talking to him, telling him exactly what it felt like and how much she loved it. Her voice broke a few times and she whined in her throat. He loved hearing those words from her: cock, pussy, asshole, fuck, clit, and his personal favorites, "Oh God, Pastor Mike, I'm cumming!"

He knew how nicely her pussy spasmed when she came, he had no idea her ass was like an all encompassing, hot, wet fist milking his dick with mind-blowing strokes. He eyes crossed and his back arched. She screamed with a new rush of orgasms. His balls contracted against his body and he fought against it. He didn't know how many more years he'd have to wait to get inside an ass, probably never again, and he wanted to savor every single moment he could. She gyrated under him, riding her orgasm like a bucking bronc. She felt so good, so tight.

He couldn't hold it back any longer. He shoved himself as far into her ass as he could, trying to force all of himself into her. His grunts mingled with hers and danced sinfully through the church. His cum flung itself through the end of his cock and bathed her insides. He felt like he was pouring himself into her with each blinding spurt. His entire body tingled and all of his concentration centered on the flesh of his dick and the squeeze of her ass. He bellowed her name and jerked like a puppet; his cock was the string and she held it firmly.

Some time later-- probably months, he couldn't tell– he stirred himself enough to get off of her. Her ass had pushed his cock out and he imagined that his cum was leaking out of her ass, too. "Hannah," he began, but couldn't think of anything else to say.

"I love you, Pastor Mike. I know you don't love me and that I'm married, but I love you anyway." She wouldn't look at him.

There was only one thing to say to that. "Same time next week, baby?"

12