Soft and Slow

Story Info
Husband and wife roleplay from each of their perspectives.
6.8k words
3.83
22.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have tried to capture the perspective of both husband and wife in this short story. I hope it is enjoyed by one and all.

Machu

*****

They were to meet at ten that evening in the comfortable lobby of the hotel. The lights had been dimmed slightly, as they were each night, and the warmth of the night could be felt every time the automatic sliding glass door opened. There was still traffic on the street, but it was light that Tuesday evening.

He sat on one of the plush chairs in the center of the lobby; his legs crossed at the ankles, and he held one of the local magazines. He was only scanning the pages though and kept glancing to the door, knowing that she would be there soon. He wore tan slacks with black loafers, and the short sleeve white shirt he had on was unbuttoned at the collar. His brown hair had been recently trimmed as were his partial beard and mustache. The look was very professional and pleasing to his wife of fifteen years.

When she arrived, wearing a short red dress that clung to her figure nicely, he saw the desk clerk do a double take, watching her as she walked into the lobby. He couldn't blame the young man, as he also watched his wife walk past him, turning his head to watch as she went to the escalator leading to the lounge on the second floor. She was a very attractive woman. The plunging neckline of her tight dress made it obvious she wore no bra, and showed an abundance of cleavage between her ample breasts. Her legs were firm and shapely beneath the almost mini length of the dress she wore, and her black heels caused her heart shaped buttocks to be firm and taught as she swayed her hips seductively past her husband. She glanced at him with a slight smile, and proceeded to the second floor while both of the men watched her backside quite intently.

He made eye contact with the desk clerk, and smiled wide as the young man looked away, blushing furiously as he tried to look busy behind the desk. 'I am a very lucky man.' He thought to himself as he put down the magazine. He knew that his wife was a very desirable woman, and he saw evidence of that desire on the faces of other men quite often. His smile didn't fade as he stood, and walked over to the front desk. He just couldn't help himself as he approached the clerk.

'That woman,' he said, as he leaned against the counter, 'The one who just went up the escalator, is she staying in the hotel?'

'Excuse me sir?' The young man said innocently. 'I'm not really sure. I didn't notice her until she went up.'

'I understand' he said. Then added with a big grin, ''That dress sure showed off her ass though.'

The clerk blushed brightly again, saying 'I wouldn't know about that sir. The company frowns upon that sort of behavior.' And the kid tried desperately again to look busy.

'No harm in looking.' He said, and started toward the escalator. As he stepped onto it he said over his shoulder, 'Trust me young man that is one sexy woman.'

He looked back at the desk clerk as he started up the escalator, seeing the young man's face had gone to a deep crimson, and he chuckled softly to himself as he ascended to the second floor.

2

She had enjoyed meeting her husband for a late lunch that afternoon, something they tried to do as often as their schedules allowed. They had met at a small cafe downtown, and were able to enjoy a short lunch together, watching people pass in front of the large picture window of the cafe. The city was bustling, as it usually is mid week, and she looked across the busy street at the hotel there, a wicked thought formulating in her mind.

She looked across the table at her husband after they had finished eating, and the waitress had cleared the plates. 'Are we still going to have our date night love' she asked him sweetly.

'I thought we would go to a show tonight.' he said, returning her gaze. 'There's a pretty good flick at the cinema I thought you would like.'

'Well,' she began hesitantly, 'I just had a thought about tonight. Could we maybe meet in the lounge over there?' She asked him, as she gestured across the street.

'You mean in the hotel?' he asked as he glanced out the window. 'I can't think why not.'

'Great!' she said, reaching to hold his hand. 'I can meet you there about ten, and you can try and pick me up.' Her mischievous grin told him what she had in mind.

His smile widened as he looked into her eyes. 'I have to admit that it's been a long time since you played hard to get with me love.' He said as he raised her hand to his lips.

'Well, with as busy as we always seem to be, I thought a little role play this time would be fun.'

Her smile sparkled in her eyes as he said, 'Then it's a date dear! I'll be in the lobby when you show up.'

She kissed him, and then left the cafe with plans forming in her mind, as she hurried back to work.

She was productive, if a little distracted, as the afternoon wore on. She would have plenty of time to do a bit of shopping before their date, and her excitement was mounting as she headed for the mall after work. Her first stop was the Victoria secrets, where she picked out a pair of sexy G-string panties to wear under the red dress she had in mind for the night. She found the dress she wanted an hour later after going to four other stores, and had also picked up some cosmetics, as well as a small bottle of her favorite perfume.

As she left the mall, she called one of her friends on her cell phone. 'Hi Pam.' She said when her friend answered on the third ring. 'Listen, I need a favor.'

Without hesitation, her friend said 'Sure Hun, no problem. Whatcha need?'

'I just need a place to get ready for a date I am having with my hubby'

'Well, if you don't mind the mess, come on over.'

'Thanks Pam. You're a life saver.' She said, and headed over to her friends.

She had chosen to ask her friend Pam because her friend's place was only four blocks from the hotel. She also thought her friend wouldn't mind having another car in the driveway overnight, that way she didn't have to worry about finding parking.

Her friend saw her pull up, and opened the front door as she came up the walk carrying the packages from her stop at the mall.

'Thanks Pam. I owe you.' She said as she stepped inside.

'That's nonsense.' Her friend answered. 'Glad to help keep the spark alive for you two. It's good to know that you guys still have date night. Maybe if Frank and I had done that, we would still be together, instead of him screwing around on me with that bimbo he's with now.'

She looked at her friend, knowing that the pain from her divorce four months previously was still fresh. 'I just need a shower, and a place to change.' She said. 'Of course a glass of wine would also be nice.'

'You go on and use the upstairs bath, Hun. I'll have a glass of blush ready for you when you're done.' Pam said. 'You should probably eat something as well.'

She headed for the stairs as she said, 'Your one of the good one's Pam and your probably right. I'll take you up on that offer when I'm done getting ready.' Then she went upstairs to prepare for her date.

After she had showered and dressed in the clothes she had bought, she went back downstairs, smelling the aroma of chicken cooking. Her friend had prepared a light meal, and had two place settings at the table in her kitchen. There was a fresh green salad set in front of both chairs, and a rice dish in the center of the table. Pam closed the oven door and stood, turning toward her, saying 'The chicken is almost ready Hun. We can eat in...' Pam stopped mid sentence as she looked her friend up and down. 'Damn girl! You look fine!' She finally said smiling.

She wore a stunning red dress, which clung to the curves of her body nicely. It was short without being a mini, and had a plunging neckline that came to a V slightly below her breasts. She had her long blonde hair up in a tight bun and wore just a hint of makeup.

Color rose in her cheeks just a bit as she stood there and said, 'I don't have any shoes that go with this. I guess I could wear my flats from work, but they just don't look right.'

Pam turned to the oven and said, as she turned it off, 'Honey. You have GOT to wear heels in a dress that sexy!' And she marched past her friend and headed up the stairs, saying, 'Girlfriend, you know our shoe size is close enough for you to borrow a pair.'

'I know Pam, but I didn't want to presume.'

Within moments, Pam returned with a pair of black heels and handed them to her.

'These will show off those long legs of yours nicely Hun. And your butt's gonna pop wearing them in that glove you call a dress.'

'Thanks again Pam.' She said as she slipped into the heels. 'You're a true friend.'

'I hope that stud of a husband you have is worth all this fuss' Pam said as she took the chicken from the oven, putting it on a plate next to the rice.

'I think he is' she said as they sat and started on the meal.

She told Pam all about the plan she had cooked up, how they were going to 'meet' at the hotel and he would be 'picking her up'. The two of them had been friends for years, and she could tell Pam just about anything, which she usually ended up doing.

They finished their meal and drank some wine as she talked about the evening she was hoping to have with her husband. Then she walked the short distance to the hotel, and when she entered the lobby, saw that her husband was pretending to read a magazine. The clerk did a double take at her, the kid practically falling over his tongue as his eyes went from her legs, to her ample breasts, and back down.

She smiled just a little, as she glanced at her husband sitting in one of the lobby chairs, meeting his gaze momentarily as she walked by. She put just a little extra swing in her hips as she approached the escalator to the lounge, but didn't look back as she felt his eyes watching her.

3

The frosted glass double doors to the lounge showed the fluorescent light from several bar signs within as he stepped up to them, and he could make out soft music from inside. He opened the door, and smiled as the memory of his wife in that dress flashed in his mind. He entered the lounge, and saw that she was seated on one of the bar stools, a glass of blush in front of her, and their eyes met for a moment before she turned back to the guy standing beside her. There were six other people, plus the bartender, in the lounge, and he walked up to the bar to sit four stools down from her. His jealousy had immediately sparked to life when he saw his wife talking to another man, but he controlled himself, with effort, and ordered a glass of blush.

He kept reminding himself that she wasn't supposed to be his wife tonight, and took a swallow of the wine just as the bartender finished pouring it. He handed his credit card to the bartender, and said 'Run a tab will ya?'

'It would be my pleasure, sir.' The man replied, and he turned to set the card on the face of the register behind him, beside two others.

He turned to watch his wife, but she wasn't there. She had been led onto the small dance floor by the jukebox, and was slow dancing with the douche she had been talking to when he entered. Didn't the dirt bag see the rings she wore on her left hand? Didn't he even care that he was dancing with, obviously, another man's wife?!?

He sat there and took another good pull of his wine as he watched them. He met his wife's eyes several times, but she just kept on dancing, seeming oblivious to his jealousy. Then the guy slid his hand down a bit from her waist, and she reached back, putting it on her lower back again. The guy smiled at her as they continued dancing, and a couple moments later, his hand descended towards her butt again. This time, she rolled her eyes, and pushed away from the guy. She didn't look back as she walked up to the bar and sat on the stool again with the man following.

'I'm sorry babe.' He heard the guy say when he stepped up beside her. 'I didn't mean to piss you off.'

'Well grabbing someone's ass doesn't make a good first impression.' She said, and he smiled proudly as he watched her.

He knew that she could handle herself, and let her do just that as the guy said, 'Aw, come on babe. Lemme buy ya a real drink to make it up to ya.'

'Nope.' she said speaking directly to the dirt bag, 'You blew it asshole.' And she turned away from him, back to her drink. The guy swore softly as he went back to the table he had been sitting at.

He saw the opening he needed and picked up his drink before walking over to her. 'Some guys have no manners.' He said as he sat on the stool beside her. 'How would you like to dance with a gentleman for a change?' And he offered her his arm.

'There aren't many of those left in this world' she answered, as she took his arm, and he led her onto the dance floor.

'Well, it's just plain rude to be that forward when you first meet such a beautiful woman.' He said as they began to dance. 'That is especially true, if that woman is married.'

She laughed lightly before saying 'You noticed, did ya?' And put her arms around his waist.

'It's not the first thing I saw, but yes, I most certainly noticed.' And he placed one hand at her waist, the other lightly touching her back.

'Well sir, a real gentleman wouldn't be dancing with a married woman. Especially if he himself were married.'

'That I am.' He chuckled, and twirled her a bit to the music. 'Quite happily, I might add.'

'Then why on earth would you be in a bar all alone?'

'We have, what you could call, an arrangement. I am only allowed to flirt with extremely pretty women when I am on business trips.'

'And her benefit? What does she get from the arrangement?'

'She gets regular spankings,' he said 'Before I make slow, passionate love with her.'

'Oh! What a lucky woman.' She said laughing.

'I think I'm the lucky one.' He said seriously. 'Otherwise, I would never have been able to meet such a beauty as you.'

'Well sir, I am flattered. You do seem like a true gentleman.' She said, pausing, and then added. 'At least so far. So what do they call you?'

'You can call me Doug.' He said with a smile.

'Well, Doug. Tonight my name is Eve.'

'It is a true pleasure to meet such a stunningly beautiful woman, Eve.' He said before twirling her again.

They danced for the rest of the song, and then returned to their drinks.

'Are you allowed to do anything besides dance, on these business trips of yours Doug?' She asked as she smiled at him.

'My wife and I discussed that, as I was paddling her fanny, just last week. We came to the agreement that sex wasn't out of the question as long as she was allowed to turn the tables on me.'

Her eyes widened just a bit at the implications of what he had said. Knowing the answer, she asked him 'You mean she could have sex with another man?'

'Oh no.' He said smiling. 'She gets to paddle my behind.' And he finished his wine, motioning to the bartender for two more. 'After all, she has the right don't you think?'

'She most certainly would!' She said quickly, as she set her drink on the bar and took his hand. 'Then I suppose, I should help her out just a bit.'

'Whatever would you mean ma'am.' He said with mock astonishment.

'I mean,' she practically purred, setting his hand on her thigh, 'I should ensure that the tables are turned, most definitely, in her favor.'

He immediately turned to the bartender and said 'Would you please close my tab good man.' And she laughed beside him.

They left the lounge, and their two glasses of untouched wine, shortly after and went back into the lobby. The same kid was at the front desk, trying not to stare blatantly at her breasts, as 'Doug' walked up to him. 'Eve' walked over to the elevator, as her husband paid cash for a room and, winking to the clerk, took the key the young man handed him.

On the elevator she drew him into an embrace, and they kissed each other softly, until the doors opened on the sixth floor. Stepping off of the elevator, they paused momentarily to look at the placard showing room numbers, and he took her by the hand, leading her to their room down the left corridor.

4

She opened the opaque door to the lounge, and entered as she saw that there were seven others seated around the room. She walked to the bar and ordered a glass of the house blush, as she sat at one of the stools. She was thankful that the dress she wore clung tightly to her body, or she might have had an issue from showing a bit too much below her waist. As it was, she felt several sets of eyes appraising her, as she sat there.

Before she had taken a second sip of her wine, a moderately attractive man leaned against the bar beside her and said one of the cheesiest lines she had ever heard. 'I didn't know they let angels out of heaven.' And he took a sip of the drink he held.

She turned toward him, and saw his gaze drop for a heartbeat, before quickly returning to her face. 'They do when she's been naughty.' She teased.

'So you're a naughty little angel?' He asked as his smile spread across his face.

'Well,' she answered, as she smiled slightly, 'I have been known to be a bit naughty upon occasion. That's what most people would think about a married woman talking to a stranger.'

The guy glanced to her wedding and engagement rings, and then looked at her breasts again, before looking back into her eyes. He smiled a bit wider and said, 'I guess I should feel lucky they didn't just make you say a few Hail Mary's.'

She chuckled lightly at this moron and her attention was drawn to her husband walking into the lounge. She looked back at the guy and realized he was saying something.

'... Have a bit of fun?' Was all she caught of what he said, as she saw her husband sit a few stools down the bar from her.

The guy took her hand, and practically pulled her onto the dance floor. She reluctantly began dancing with him, but kept looking toward her husband. She could tell he was just about bursting with jealousy, and their eyes met a number of times while this idiot tried to pull her against him to dance.

When she felt his hand start to slide down her back, she said 'I don't think that's a good idea.' And, reaching back, moved his hand up from her butt. When he tried to cop a feel the second time, she rolled her eyes and pushed him away from her as she turned and went back to the bar.

She heard the guy follow her as she sat, and he said as he stepped beside her, 'I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to piss you off.'

'Well grabbing someone's ass doesn't make a good first impression.' She answered angrily.

She couldn't believe that this piece of work was still trying to pick her up as he said, 'Aw, come on babe. Lemme buy ya a real drink to make it up to ya.'

She leaned slightly forward, and said right into his face, 'Nope. You blew it asshole.' And she turned toward the bartender, reaching for her drink.

She heard the little turd say under his breath 'Fucking bitch!' As he went back to his table and sat down.

She almost ended the evening right then, but saw her husband stand and pick up his drink, before he walked over to sit next to her.

As he sat down, he said, 'Some guys have no manners. How would you like to dance with a gentleman for a change?' And he held out his arm to her in a gesture to dance.

As she took his arm in hers, she said 'There aren't many of those left in this world.' And she let him lead her into the dance floor.

Her husband's eyes danced with excitement as he looked into hers, 'Well, it's just plain rude to be that forward when you first meet such a beautiful woman.' And they began to dance. 'That is especially true, if that woman is married.'

She laughed lightly before she said 'You noticed, did ya?' Putting her arms around his waist.

'It's not the first thing I saw, but yes, I most certainly noticed.' He answered as he placed one hand at her waist, and she felt his other on the center of her back.

12