Soft Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a lovely dinner and I found out more about her. Married right out of college, Husband had a good job in a family business. Even as a young couple I gathered they were well off financially.

She was like me, from a small community in the midwest, attended a large college and met her husband there. Unlike me, I got the distinct impression she might have been a wild one in high school and college.

The movie was alright, nothing spectacular. It was all I could do to not touch her as she sat in the theater, her legs crossed showing off her milky thigh. And her perfume, so slight you were drawn to her too capture more of the aroma.

By the time we arrived at my car I was burning up. A dangerous plan was buzzing in my head. I knew I would play it out to see what it would produce, if anything.

As we drove down the boulevard she didn't seem to pay any attention to where we were. I slowed down as we cruised the inside lane thru the red light district. When I spotted Terri and Ginger I honked the horn. They both looked up, recognizing me and waved.

Sarah took this all in. "Who are those two girls?" she asked. "They look like they're prostituting. Do you know them?"

"Yes, I know them," I said. "It's a long story on how I met them. They're actually pretty nice girls. Just had tough breaks in life."

Sarah didn't say anything for awhile. Finally, as if she were going to burst, spoke out in frustration. "Well are you going to tell me or not?" she asked. "We have plenty of time for a long story."

I knew I was treading dangerously, putting my social life in peril, but I was so horny I threw caution to the wind. "I met them in jail," I said.

There was a long silence.

"Your kidding, right," she said laughing nervously. I said nothing.

"What...Do I have to pull this story out of you one word at a time?" she said impatiently.

"I was arrested on a DWI one night," I exclaimed. "The judge, being a hard ass, give me three days in jail. I was in over a weekend. I shared a cell with those two girls."

"Wow, oh my god," Sarah said in amazement. "That's wild, I mean really wild. Was it like....you know, in the movies. Did the women put the hit on you?"

"Yes," I whispered. "And they don't take no for an answer if you know what I mean."

"You mean you had sex with those two back there?" she gasped. "I can't believe it. Go back and drive by them. I want to see them again."

"Why?" I asked as I took a right at the next corner. I was already on my way back.

"I just want to see them," she said.

"You want to stop and talk to them?" I asked. I held my breath for her answer. My cunt was soaking, I could smell myself.

"Do you want to?" she asked barely audible.

"I don't mind," I said. "I don't hold anything against them. "They're actually nice girls. They just live in a different world than you and I."

"Okay, let's stop," she said.

As we turned the corner I could only hope they would still be there. They were.

As I pulled up to the curb they sauntered over, all decked out in their thigh high stocking, mini skirts and halter topes.

"Hey Soft Baby," Terri said as she leaned in the window. Her firm round tits, now fully exposed, hung inches from Sarah's face.

"My my, who do you have with you here girl, Softer Baby? Hi Softer Baby," Terri said to Sarah. "Your looking fine tonight. Both of you are looking fine. You ladies looking for some action?"

Sarah glanced at me. "Uhh, no, I don't think so," she said hesitantly. "We weren't, were we Ginny?"

"It's up to you"...

"Hey," Terri interrupted me. "You didn't come down here to just say hello. Now unlock the goddamn back door and let us in."

Within minutes we were driving down the Blvd, Terri directing me to an unknown destination. We finally pulled up in front of a rundown apartment house. I looked at Sarah. She was sitting there, trance like, waiting for the other shoe to fall.

When we reached the apartment door and entered, Sarah suddenly spoke, "Is this where you bring your customer's?"

"This is where we live you stupid bitch," Ginger piped up. "This ain't fancy enough for you?'

"I'm sorry," Sarah exclaimed. "It's nice."

Terri opened a cookie jar on a shelf and pulled out several joints. "Who wants a smoke," she asked as she lit one for herself. She took a long drag and handed it to Sarah. To my amazement Sarah took a hit, walked off with the joint and sat down on the couch.

Terri lit another one for herself. Ginger, standing behind the couch, began massaging Sarah's neck. Her hand's slowly slipped over Sarah's shoulder's cupping her ample breast.

"No, don't touch me," Sarah said pulling away. "I just want to watch, that's all.'

"Oh, she just want's to watch does she," Terri said sarcastically. "Little Softer Baby just wants to watch."

Terri sauntered over in front of Sarah and pushed her down roughly on the couch. As Ginger held Sarah's arms Terri forced a kiss on her, her tongue licking her face and nose, eventually sliding it into her mouth.

Sarah squirmed and fought, eventually just lay there moaning as the two whores hands roamed over her body, pinching and caressing her tits, her creamy thighs, her perfectly luscious mound.

I knew I was beyond the point of no return. My hand disappeared under my skirt, three fingers buried in my cunt. I'm standing in the middle of the room masturbating, totally subservient to the lust permeating the room..

The two whores had Sarah's blouse open, her succulent tit's exposed. Their lip's found her hard nipples, biting and licking till Sarah's moans filled the room. Terri, with her left hand, unzipped Sarah's skirt. Sarah, now unencumbered by the tight skirt, spread her thighs submissively.

"You ever eat your friend's fine pussy?" Terri directing her question at me."Look at this blonde haired pussy. You ever seen anything so delicious?"

"No," I stammered. "No I never... you know, ooohh God yes it's sooooo sweet."

"Come her, Soft Baby," Terri directed me. "It's all yours. Come on now. Eat this slut's cunt.

I dropped to my knee's and buried my face between Sarah's widening thighs. I could smell the pussy juice oozing from her slit, my tongue relishing it's texture as it coated my tongue.

Sarah's hips began to thrust upwards, slowly at first, then quickening as her orgasm approached. I heard her scream and I knew. I grabbed her ass cheeks, gluing my mouth to her slit so as not to miss a thrust or a drop. She came again and again until Terri dragged me away.

As I lay on my back on the floor Terri straddled my head and lowered her cunt to my mouth. Her familiar, cheap perfume filled my nostrils, and I loved it. From the corner of my eye I could see Ginger sitting astride Sarah's head. The little uppity slut was slurping the whore's cunt like her last meal. I didn't realize it at the time but my life was being changed forever, someone else in my circle of friends was being exposed to the pleasures of perverted lust.

12