Soft Bondage

Story Info
A Master controls his submissive.
629 words
3.9
55.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers

I walk in to find you lying across this big bundle of white blankets in the middle of the bed. I am aroused by your nakedness. On each bed post rests a white silk scarf. The room was lit by candle light that caste a brilliant orange glow in the room.

Your heart is pounding and your body is shaking at how turned on you feel. I gaze at you, my eyes burning with a fire that entices and tempts you to feel the heat. I stand there in only my briefs. Every muscle in my body is flexed. You are taking my breath away with your sexual movements on the bed -- but I know you are looking at me -- and I can see the affect I am having on you - as your thighs start rubbing together and your nipples start to harden. This time I am in control -- and you know it -- you quiver -- your pussy getting wetter - your legs and thighs rubbing together, those soft sexual sounds escaping your lips -- your motions so erotic and seductive.

I approached you, and wrapped my large hands around your wrists, and gently pinned them against the wooden posts firmly. You can feel your own lips turning into a smile both nervous and seductively. You feel your skin tighten, thrilled at the power you feel from me. I kiss you, hard and hot, thrusting my tongue through your lips. You can taste my desire. I pull off my briefs almost violently, and throw them towards the floor. " Spread your legs ," I command. Your nudity was deliciously tempting and vulnerable. You comply and I brush my fingers along your trembling inner thighs. I then proceeded to tie the silk scarf around your wrists, tightening them and making knots.

You moan, realizing that I have made you my captive, in the most vulnerable position a woman could know. " I want to push you beyond every limit you can imagine, filling you with everything I have within me, my lust, my passion, and my seed." and you tremble wanting to give me more.. surrendering yourself....

Within moments, I have you begging for me to drive you over the edge, to take my pleasure by pleasuring you beyond your wildest fantasies. Pinned by me, penetrated within an inch of your life, you have never felt so free. The scarves that hold you, released your fears and you are powerless to stop yourself from exploding in orgasm. You start to scream as I lose control, but the sound was swallowed by my mouth on yours, I devour your need in a passionate yet tender kiss. I grab your ass, and pulled you toward me, you tighten your muscles and desperately push upward to meet me. I have captured you, invading you, controlling you with my every motion.

You closed your eyes to feel my powerful driving force of penetration. My demands were your torment and my commands were your pleasure. Your insides were still trembling and your stomach was tightening as I pushed myself deep inside you. You struggled to free yourself and do not succeed- you did not really want to. It just made the event more interesting. Your nipples were rock hard and your breath was in gasps. I slowly drew back and slide out of you.. you moaned ever so softly. I started teasing you, it was torment. I was driving you crazy and you couldn't touch yourself to soothe the ache that burned deep inside of you. I whispered this with a little laugh of both satisfaction and excitement. I also was being tortured. I was throbbing- wanting to send you over the edge.

the rest of the story comes later...

39_Keeper
39_Keeper
14 Followers