Soft Swing

Story Info
Married men get their wives to try a soft swing.
13.1k words
4.67
680.8k
227
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers

Note from Slickman: I get so many requests for stories about hesitant wives but when it comes to swinging even the men are hesitant. Men think about it but when it becomes real are they really willing to let another man go at their wives? This is a story about two couples who have decided against a full swap but maybe they would like some messing around. I hope you enjoy it... All rights reserved.

* * * * *

"Soft Swing means no penetration with anyone other than your own partner. Sometimes it means being able to touch and physically interact with others but with no penetration. It may or may not involve oral sex with others. People should be very specific about their boundaries and communicate it with potential contacts as well as agree as a couple what they are comfortable with each other doing. Sometimes it helps overcome the insecurity of jealousy in couples. As in all swinging situations, you choose your own boundaries to suit you, and it's best to be as open about them as possible to ensure things don't go further than you feel comfortable with."

John read the definition four times before he threw down the small city weekly newspaper he had found in his office.

"Will she go for it?" He asked himself before folding the paper under his arm and heading back to his car. Having lunch at the river docks had always been a favorite of his.

As soon as John returned to the office he headed for Blake Randolph's office. Blake and his wife Julie have been friends with John and Susan for over 7 years and have joked about swapping spouses. But the women have quickly stopped the notion in its tracks.

"Hey....sorry about missing lunch," Blake said to his buddy. "The meeting went longer than I expected."

"No problem," John grinned as he closed the door and walked up to Blake's desk.

"What's up?" Blake asked.

"This," John replied while dropping the small newspaper on his desk. "Look at the circled column."

"Soft swing?" Blake read. "What the hell is soft swing?" John sat down and watched Blake's interest pick up gradually until he dropped the paper and smiled.

"There's no way.............is there?"

"The girls said no swapping but didn't say anything about messing around," John grinned.

"No penetration," Blake read out loud. "But maybe oral sex."

He looked at his buddy. "You're out of luck there because Julie doesn't do oral."

"Maybe she will with me?" John asked.

"Hell just seeing her doing it would be worth the risk."

"The risk?"

"Hell yes......if we seriously suggest this it could make them really pissed at us," Blake growled.

"Why don't we drop a few hints tonight and see what happens?" John asked.

Blake thought about Susan's nice round tits and ass. He had wanted to get to them for years. "OK but if I have a black eye tomorrow you'll know why."

*****

Julie had just finished her food shopping and had stopped by Susan's house to drop off some ice cream her best friend wanted. The past few years had brought them even closer together. So close that they didn't have many secrets. After Susan let her in and took the ice cream to the kitchen Julie saw a daytime soap on the TV. A man and woman were kissing in a dark hallway.

"How can you watch this stuff?" Julie asked Susan when Susan walked back into the den.

"Hey watching it is the only action I'm getting now-a-days," Susan frowned.

"You too huh?" Julie frowned back. "I guess being married for ten years has the same effect on everyone."

"Of course these two are not married," Susan laughed.

Julie sat on the arm of one of the large soft chairs. "You know the boys haven't bugged us for quite a while to swap."

"Yeah......they finally got the message," Susan said. "I mean swapping would definitely screw up our friendship and our marriages."

"Have you ever been with another man besides John?"

"No.....we were high school sweethearts."

"Me......I mean us too," Julie said as she watched the two obviously tongue kissing. "We haven't kissed like that for a long time."

"God I'm getting hot just looking at those two. I better get home before my ice cream melts."

*****

Julie had just turned off the TV and was heading for the kitchen when she heard the garage door open. A few minutes Blake came into the kitchen with a dozen roses.

"What did you do now?" Julie laughed.

"Nothing," he replied. "Can't I show you how much I love you?"

Julie took the flowers and kissed his cheek. "Thank you honey." That was it until after dinner and they were sitting on the sofa.

"Hey I forgot to tell you but I over heard one of the men in the office talking about soft swinging." Blake said while faking to be reading the newspaper.

"Soft?" Julie repeated. "That doesn't sound too exciting."

Blake laughed. "Not a soft dick........soft swinging...I guess it means no penetration."

Julie put down her book. "Yeah like the men would stop before that."

"This guy was saying it was better than going all the way. I mean hours of foreplay." He decided to not mention having oral sex.

Julie slide closer to him and saw his crotch was showing some life. "I don't believe you could take me messing around with another man.

" "Maybe.....I'm not sure," he lied. "I don't think I could take you doing it with a total stranger."

Julie leaned back and looked into his face. "You're serious about this aren't you?"

His smile answered her question. "I'll have to talk to Susan about this."

"John is already talking to her," Blake said feeling excitement down below. It seemed as if she might even be considering it.

*****

"You mean like kissing and........and touching only?" Susan asked after John had broken the proposal to her.

"Yes......but no penetration," John answered. He noticed that her nipples were now poking up through her bra and shirt.

"I don't think you guys would be able to just stop there," she said. The thought of just messing around some was turning her on.

"That's it........we promise," John quickly said.

"I'm not saying no......and........I'm not saying yes," she said feeling her heart now racing. "I'll need to talk to Julie first."

Suddenly the phone rang.

*****

It was the next morning around 9:00AM when Julie knocked on Susan's kitchen door. "Come in," Susan smiled. She was still in her bathrobe after lying in bed thinking about kissing and touching Blake.

"I didn't get much sleep last night," Julie began. "The guys are very serious about this soft swing thing."

"And turned on," Susan laughed. "Sex last night was the best it's been in a while."

"Same here," Julie grinned. "But do you really think they will be able to stop just with foreplay?"

"John said that soft swing sometimes means oral sex too," Susan added.

"Not here," Julie added quickly.

"You don't......"

"I don't...."

"Well then I won't either," Susan said. "If we do this are there any other rules?"

"I think we all need to be in the same room. That way we can keep an eye on the men."

"Good point."

"And......I think we need to go slow and do this in stages in case we get into it and decide it's not for us."

Susan spoke. "Yes and if any of us wants to stop then we all stop."

"God........I don't believe we are actually going to do this."

"I know......I haven't been this excited for a long time." Susan grinned. "I can't wait until the weekend so why don't you two come over tonight for dinner?"

"OK......I'll call Blake."

*****

The men came home early from work since they couldn't focus on anything else anyway. After quick showers the four of them found themselves sitting around the dining room table. They had eaten together many times but never with the excitement that was flowing at that moment.

"Are the Yankees playing tonight?" Blake asked John to break the ice and to try and think about something else. He had not stopped staring at Susan's tits since he walked into the house. He could tell she was wearing a bra under the white tee shirt but knew it was very thin.

"Yes......the game is on in a few minutes," John answered. His eyes had been on Julie's nice cute little butt in the tight jeans.

"Do you guys think that you are even going to consider watching baseball tonight?" Julie grinned.

"Probably not," John answered. So far no one had even mentioned about the soft swing.

"Well why don't you guys go and watch the game and Julie and I will be there soon?" Susan said.

As Blake stood up across from her she could see the obvious shape of his bulge in his slacks. He looked to be about the same size as John.

*****

"Did Susan say how far we were going to go tonight?" Blake whispered to John as they sat on opposite ends of the L-shaped sofa.

"She said not to expect too much tonight," John whispered back.

"Hey at least they are going to try it," Blake grinned. They heard the footsteps of the women and turned to see them smiling as they walked into the room.

"OK," Susan started while standing in front of Blake. "We are willing to try this but only if we go slow. If you go faster than we want then we quit."

"Agreed," Both men answered together.

"Our rules are," Julie jumped in. "That we are always together in the same room, we go slow, and if anyone wants to stop we all stop."

"Deal," Blake said wanting to reach out and cup Susan's full titties.

"Tonight all we do is......kiss," Susan said as she turned and sat next to Blake on his end of the sofa. "No touching and only kissing above the shoulders."

John watched as Julie moved to the overhead light switch and turned it off. Only the dim light from the hallway lit up the room. He glanced over at his wife and saw her turn her head to Blake. A shot of jealously flashed through his mind when their lips came together and Blake used his hand to pull her body into his. The jealousy quickly went away when Julie sat next to him and leaned her soft lips to his.

Blake felt Susan's soft breast press into his arm when her body turned into his. Her eyes closed when their lips touched and when his hand pulled her even closer. Both were hesitant about using their tongues until he gently licked outward. Her damp tip met his and rubbed together until her lips open and his tongue dashed inside.

Julie felt John's tongue quickly dash outward as it tried to push into her tightly closed lips. It was too fast and with too much force and she wanted to set the pace so she jerked her head back and looked at him.

"Go slow," she whispered.

John took a deep breath and relaxed. When her lips returned he softly pressed into them and took tiny bites of her lower lips. He heard her soft moan and realized she was as turned on as he was. He waited for her tongue to make the first move and after a minute of rubbing and nibbling it appeared.

The sounds of the Yankee game filled the room but the moans were getting louder and louder. They had been frenching for almost ten minutes when Susan pushed back.

"God.....I think......I need a break." She was suddenly the one wanting it to go past just kissing.

"Me too," Julie said pulling her opened lips from John's tongue.

The men watched as the women stood and headed down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Wow," John smiled over at Blake. "Julie is some kisser."

"Susan too," Blake said back. Both men could see the large tents in each other's pants.

*****

As Julie washed her face with cold water Susan used the toilet. "I'm thinking we shouldn't do too much of this," Julie said. "I'm about to blow."

"I know and it's just from kissing," Susan smiled before wiping with paper. "I needed to dry off."

"Me too," Julie giggled as she opened her jeans and pushed some paper down under her damp panties. "Did you see how hard they are?"

"How could I miss it?" Susan laughed. "I think they are about the same size."

"Good.....because they won't have a problem because one is bigger than the other," Julie chuckled.

"You're just kissing right?" Susan asked because she had stopped Blake's hand from dropping down onto her hips.

"Yes but John is giving me one hell of a back massage."

"Good.......let's go and do some more kissing."

*****

"Back for more?" Blake smiled as Susan again sat next to him.

"Uh.........we were wondering if we........if we could..you know....lie down on the sofa?" John asked. "Sitting up is not too comfortable."

Susan glanced over at Julie. Both knew the men wanted to press their bodies together. "OK but no hands."

"No hands," John repeated before he turned and pressed his body back against the sofa to allow room for Julie to lie next to him.

Susan moved up and waited until Blake made room for her. She pushed down her tee shirt and dropped next to him. After his hand moved around her waist her hand curled around his muscular shoulder. This time when their lips met so did their whole bodies. Susan's eyes closed and then opened when she felt his hard-on against her upper stomach.

John had learned to go slow with Julie and to let her set the pace. It was she who pulled his body into hers and it was her tongue that invaded his mouth first. More importantly it was her thigh that pressed into his rigid manhood.

Blake could feel Susan's hard nipples now pressing into his chest. They frenched and rubbed their bodies together for five minutes before his lips moved away from her mouth and traveled to her earlobe.

"Ohhh," Susan moaned as he suckled on the dangling flesh. Sucking and kissing her ears had always been a turn-on for her. She then opened her thighs and let his thigh press into her wanton sex.

"Ahhh," Julie said while humping up and down John's thigh. Her tongue was deep into his throat while both of his hands were on her lower back pressing it downward.

"That feels so good," she whispered after pulling out her tongue.

How long they stayed kissing and rubbing was lost to them. Time didn't matter now as their bodies raced for satisfaction. None of them were concentrating on their lips anymore because it was the lower bodies rubbing that were bringing them all off.

Julie felt John's fingers cross over the waistband of her jeans and knew she should stop him but she wanted him to touch her ass and to pull her body down into his bulge.

"It's OK," she whispered.

John almost climaxed then and there when his fingers curled around and squeezed her wonderful buttocks. He could feel the outline of her thong under them and wondered how they would look naked. As he explored over and then downward his mouth again sought hers.

Blake heard his wife whispering and peeked over as John's fingers grabbed her butt. "Fuck," he whispered which caused Susan to glance over as well. She was almost ready to cum.

"Touch mine too." They had turned their bodies until Susan was now pressing back into the sofa so when Blake's fingers moved down to the top of her jeans no one saw them dash underneath. But she felt it.

"What are you doing?"

"I won't go under the panties," he whispered hoping she would allow it.

She did but the jeans were too tight. She heard his disappointment and giggled before reaching between them and releasing the snap in front. Suddenly the restriction gave away and his fingers moved down over her silky bikini panties and down over her hot cheeks. Now nothing was going to stop them.

"Ah....ah....ah....ah...ah," Both women moaned as the men pressed their legs back and forth into their covered pussies.

However it was John who climaxed first. "OH SHIT!"

"Don't stop!" Julie cried out as she grabbed onto his hips and kept the motion going.

"BLAKE!" Susan screamed when her body flew apart into many tiny pieces.

Next it was Julie. "I'M CUMING!"

But Blake stopped Susan from rubbing against him. "Don't you want to cum?" she whispered.

"Not in my pants," he whispered back.

"OK," She smiled at him and pulled his lips back down to hers.

Julie lay alone while John cleaned up in the bathroom. She watched her husband and best friend continued to kiss and to rub each other's backs. Her climax had been the best one that she could remember so nothing that they were doing bothered her. About ten minutes later John returned and moved down next to her. They kissed and hugged for about twenty minutes more before Susan secretly snapped her jeans, got up and went into the kitchen.

"Anyone ready for coffee and cake?"

*****

Suddenly things had changed between the four of them. Lines of privacy had been crossed and when they looked at each other they felt a deep desire instead of a warm friendship. Just talking about normal everyday things was awkward, so much that very little was said that night while having their normal end of the night coffee and cake. It was at the front door as Julie and Blake were leaving when things got uneasy. Normally they just gave each other a light hung and kiss on the cheek. They knew that would not be enough now.

"Well good night," Susan said to Julie as she gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Good night buddy," John smiled at Blake before they shook hands. The four rearranged their bodies until Blake was with Susan and John with Julie.

"Goodnight.....it was fun," Susan whispered in Blake's ear as their bodies came together.

This time their hug was tight and their kiss was with an open mouth. They didn't care that their spouses were frenching next to them. Hands again roamed up and down their backs and even down upon their butts.

It was ten minutes later when Blake broke it up. "Hey we better go or we will all make a bad decision." He pulled Julie from John's arms and they almost ran out the door.

As soon as they were out John almost ripped off Susan's shirt and bra. As they stood in the hallway he pushed down her jeans and panties and quickly undressed himself. "God I need to fuck you," he said.

"Here?" She laughed before he dropped down onto his back and before her dripping pussy slid down his tower of power. They closed their eyes and imagined it was Julie and Blake they were fucking.

*****

As soon as they got into the car Blake was all over Julie. "I need to cum baby," he groaned before unzipping his fly and pulling out his hard pink shaft.

"Here? In their driveway?" She asked shocked.

"Yes.........I can't wait," he begged as he took her tiny fingers and curled them around his prick.

"Please." Julie peaked around and didn't see any cars on the street. She continued to peek out the back window as she stroked his meat. "You should have climaxed like John did. Like Susan and I did."

"Did you feel his hard cock on your belly?" He whispered.

She giggled. "Yes....it was soooo.......hard." As she continued stroking him she grabbed a box of tissues she kept on the floor. "Come on baby........cum for me."

"OH GOD!" Blake screamed when his hot juices shot up and out of the swollen tip.

*****

As hot as it was for all of them it took three days before they made contact again. It was mainly because they all felt nervous about how great it had been and how much they wanted more to happen. They also were not sure just how far they wanted to go the next time. Susan was exercising on her treadmill when the door buzzed. She pulled a long towel around her waist before opening the door.

"Got some time to talk?" Julie asked. It was the first time she had been this nervous around her friend.

"Sure, I was going to call you when I finished my workout. Come in."

"Things got a little crazy the other night," Julie started as they sat on the leather sofa in the den. "I think it scared us."

"Us too," Susan smiled. "I mean we really liked it but we keep thinking that it's wrong.....you know...to do those things with someone else."

"We didn't do really bad stuff," Julie said.

Slickman
Slickman
8,143 Followers