Soft Swing Goes Further Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie stopped and quietly said, "This is where I want you to cum."

I was in heaven! I now had a place to blow my load and couldn't wait to share it with Katie's asshole. I reached my right hand down and around her right hip and found her clit with my fingers. My left hand reached under her left arm and grabbed onto Katie's left tit. I immediately began thrusting my cock in and out of Katie's asshole as she began to cry out with pleasure and pain. The sound of our wet bodies slapping together was deafening!

Katie loudly said, "Cum baby. Cum!"

Her asshole was so tight, I could only hold my orgasm for a short time. I slowed my rhythm as I was about to cum. When it was time, I pushed my shaft all the way into her ass. I groaned out loud as I emptied my balls into Katie's bowels. I tried to give her ass a few more pumps, but my cock was so sensitive that I had to stop and pull out. Both of us were breathing hard. My legs were fatigued and I could barely stand.

When Katie and I caught our breath, we took a shower together. I cleaned her body and she returned the favor. When we got out of the shower and dried off, we both put some clothes on. Katie said she was going outside to smoke a cigarette and asked if I wanted to join her. I don't smoke, but I agreed. We sat out by the motel pool, smoked cigarettes and talked.

Katie said, "Do you think they are done yet?"

I said, "Who? John and Jessica?"

Katie shook her head yes.

I said, "I'm sure they are."

Katie grinned and said, "John is really wild in the sack. I hope she's still in one piece."

I replied, "Don't worry. Jessica is a pro. I'm just glad John is fulfilling his Jessica fantasy."

Katie said, "Jessica fantasy?"

I explained to her how John has been trying to fuck Jessica for years, but that the time has never been right. I went on to explain that John and I share sexual secrets with each other.

I said, "He has been dying to make love to Jessica. He also knows that I've been dying to make love to you too, but we never thought you and Jessica would be game."

Just as I was about light another cigarette, Katie said, "Let's go. Round two."

Katie fucked me all night long and we continued to hear screams of pleasure from John and Jessica throughout the night.

12