Soft Swing in Las Cruces

Story Info
Fun times with a young couple.
2.7k words
4.31
58.2k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

This is one of a series of stories about our soft swing adventures. If you have not done so, please read our introduction to these entitled "Soft Beginnings".

*

When we were looking for couples to get together with, we concentrated on those who were within ten years of our age, so we were a bit surprised when we struck up a connection with a young couple in Las Cruces, New Mexico, a month before we were going to be in that area. We chatted numerous times online and then talked on the phone during the time prior to our arrival.

George and Tina were both 31 and had never done soft swing or anything outside their marriage. George was very handsome, about 5'10", 180, dark hair and an athletic build. Tina was pretty, all of 5'1", trim and well proportioned, meaning that for her small frame she had a fantastic chest and great booty. She had jet black hair that came to a few inches past her shoulders and soft brown eyes. Both appeared to be at least partly of Hispanic decent, and they were dressed a bit more formally than we were. To be honest, we felt they might be somewhat disappointed in the old farts they had come here to meet.

We arranged for them to come to our motor home at the RV park on Saturday night around 7pm. This worked out best since they had two small children, twin boys, and they couldn't really host at their place. They were both nervous when they arrived, armed with a couple bottles of wine. Tina sat on the sofa along with Marie, George took a chair, and I sat on the love seat. We had some jazz playing and wanted to help them relax. We assured them that there was no pressure. Nothing was going to happen until, and more importantly only IF, they were totally comfortable with us and the situation. So we sat, talked, and drank wine for the better part of an hour, and the compatibility we had all felt when emailing and talking on the phone was still there. The atmosphere was easy and relaxed, with lots of giggling and laughing, and of course flirting. Being their first venture into this, they were not completely sure if there was any part of soft swing they wouldn't be okay with, but indicated that they were anxious to do this and very aroused. We decided on a 'buzz word' that anyone could use to stop all activity if they got uncomfortable with what was happening or about to happen.

They actually made the first move. They stood up, kissed each other deeply, and then George went and sat by Marie on the sofa and Tina joined me on the love seat. I took Tina's hand and kissed it, then gave her a quick, light kiss on her lips. She smiled, brushed her hand over my cheek, and brought her face to mine and we kissed again.

Marie and George embraced and began kissing passionately. Tina turned to watch them and I waited for her reaction. She smiled, turned back to me and said "that's hot". She put her hand on my thigh and French kissed me. Soon we were petting like teenagers. Our hands started a slow exploration of each others bodies through clothes. She ran her hands over my chest and up and down my thighs, finally brushing my crotch, feeling my swollen cock pressing to escape. Eventually my roaming hands reached her chest and I caressed her breasts, covered by bra and a silk blouse. Through the material I felt her nipples harden as I ran my palm over them. I tweaked them as best I could with my fingers. I continued my exploration of Tina's body, and as I ran my hand down over her ass, I could not feel panties under her dress slacks, so I figured thong. Our kisses grew more intense. We continued on like this for quite a while. Kissing and touching. Fondling and rubbing each others parts, feeling the heat generating from our crotches when my hand found its way between her legs and her hand gripped and stroked my cock.

Finally I stood up, bringing Tina with me. I began to unbutton her blouse and quickly had it completely off. My fingers traced over her shoulders, then down her arms. I could feel the goose bumps form on her soft skin. My hands roamed over her bra covered tits and I could see her nipples through the sheer material. I went to work on her slacks next, undoing the zipper and easing them down over her hips and past her thighs, my fingers brushing her skin on the way down. The pants fell to her ankles and she stepped out of them, leaving her in a lacy black bra and black thong. She looked fantastic, young and beautiful, and I drank in the sight. While Tina stood before me in her bra and thong, I removed my clothes. Her gaze alternated back and forth between me as I stripped, and her husband being aroused on the sofa.

Once I was naked, I began running my hands over Tina's body and planting little kisses on her skin. She tasted wonderful and her aroma was arousing. She took my cock in her hand and slowly stroked it to its full length. I put my arms around her, pulling her against my naked flesh and kissed her. Her skin was smooth and hot. She ran her hands over my back and down to my ass, squeezing my cheeks. My cock was between us, against her stomach.

I unhooked her bra, stepping back and pulling the bra off, releasing her tits. They were quite large and firm, with dark areolas and long hard nipples. I ran my hands over them and cupped them, then bent to kiss each nipple and gave each a quick suck. Her hands gripped my head, holding me there. I gladly went on licking and sucking, alternating between those lovely hard buds. My hands slipped down her sides until I hooked my fingers in her thong and began moving it down her hips. I did this slowly, trailing kisses down over her flat tummy, to her absolutely smooth, hairless crotch. Her thong fell to the floor and she opened her legs slightly. I flicked her hood with the tip of my tongue as my hands cupped her butt cheeks.

As soon as George sat down on the sofa with Marie, they embraced and started kissing. At first George was a little apprehensive about touching Marie, even when her hands were roaming over his body, but that didn't last long. He rubbed her back and ran his hands over her butt and legs until she drew his hand to her breast, which seemed to really open him up. He soon had one hand rubbing her crotch and his other hand was up under her top, where he found her bare tit. For her part, Marie's hands were everywhere on him, and soon was rubbing his cock through his pants. At one point Marie noticed George watching Tina and I intently. He didn't look angry or upset, just horny.

Marie opened his shirt completely and undid his belt and pants. Her hands played with his chest and nipples as he was doing the same to her under her top. When he pinched her nipples, she pinched his, which was a turn on for them both. She removed his shirt and then her own top. George now had complete view and access to Marie's tits with their rock hard nipples. He leaned down, taking first one and then the other between his lips, pulling them slightly and running his tongue over the very tip of them, sending shudders of delight through Marie.

Marie snaked her hand inside George's pants and the opening of his boxer shorts. Her hand wrapped part way around his semi-hard cock, which made it jump. She stroked it slightly as he mouthed her nipples.

She told him to take his clothes off. As he did so, she removed her own jeans, which left her completely nude since she wore no panties. George was just about to get his second leg out of his pants when he noticed. The look on his face was priceless, and the tent his cock was making in his boxers was impressive. Marie took hold of the waistband of his boxers and said "Let me help you with these". George lifted his butt allowing Marie to pull down his shorts. George did, indeed, have a mighty tool, a good deal bigger than average and he was completely shaved clean. Marie ran her hands over his hairless balls and then took his cock in both hands and began stroking him, causing him to moan. He reached up with one hand and took one of Marie's tits in his hand, again rubbing her erect nipple. His other hand first stroked her thighs, and when she spread her legs his hand went straight to her pussy, finding it already slick. He teased the lips with his fingers, sliding one in slightly, and then raising it to his mouth to taste her juices. His hand returned and began massaging Marie's sensitive clit. Her adept handling of his cock was producing droplets of pre-cum on its tip.

Marie suggested that we all go into the bedroom, which everyone thought to be a good idea. So off we went, four naked horny people. Upon reaching the bedroom, Marie crawled up to the top of the bed and sat up against the headboard. She spread her legs and bent her knees, presenting a mighty inviting view. George did not need a written invitation. He dove right in, his face pressed into her wet pussy. His tongue went to work on her clit, much to Marie's delight. She played with her own nipples, rolling them between her fingers and pulling on them lightly. George ran his hands over her legs and then under her ass, lifting her crotch for better access.

Tina and I stood at the foot of the bed. I pressed up against her butt and put my arms around her. One hand came across her chest and cupped her breast, the other found its way between her legs. I ran my finger along her slit and then into her hot pussy. She reached behind herself, took hold of my rigid cock, and began stroking it as we watched our mates on the bed. I kissed Tina's neck and shoulders, and whispered in her ear. I asked her if she liked watching George eat another woman. I told her how great her tits and pussy felt. She turned her head and we kissed deep and hard.

Marie told George she wanted to suck his cock while he ate her. They moved around until George was on his back and Marie was over him, her pussy just over his mouth, and his cock in hers. She was enjoying fondling his hairless balls while working his huge dick as far as she could into her mouth. As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, her tits brushed against his chest. George was kneading Marie's ass with his hands, his tongue busy lapping at her clit.

I told Tina that we should try that, and she agreed. We got on the bed, right next to those two. I was on my back, the opposite direction of George, so my head was down where Marie was sucking his cock. Tina got over me and took my cock in her mouth as she lowered her pussy onto my face. I gripped her ass as I flicked her clit, and then began tongue fucking her sweet snatch, rubbing my chin on her clit. Probably because she was use to her husband's massive tool, Tina was able to take my whole cock in, her chin touching my stomach and her nose tickling my balls. Her soaking wet pussy tasted fabulous, so very sweet, as my tongue jabbed in and out of it as I caressed her ass.

I heard those familiar sounds coming from Marie and knew that she was having an orgasm from the attention she was getting from George. I moved my face from Tina's pussy so I could look over at the other two. George was working a couple of fingers in and out of Marie's pussy while his mouth sucked on her clit. All this was doing its job as Marie was shaking and her hips were bucking. I knew George was getting a face full of her sweet juices.

I returned my focus to Tina's lovely pussy. She was really deep throating my cock and I felt I wasn't going to last long. I concentrated on her swollen clit with my mouth and tongue and pushed three fingers up into her well lubed pussy. This seemed to make her suck even harder on my dick. She sensed I was about to cum and moved so she had just the head of my cock in her mouth. She took the first shot of cum in her mouth, then pulled off to let the rest shoot into the air, it landing mostly on my thighs.

Tina announced that she needed to get fucked, right then! We all disengaged from our current partners and Tina got in the middle of the bed on her hands and knees. George positioned himself behind her and grabbing her by the hips, thrust his big cock into her. He commenced fucking her with a steady, forceful rhythm, causing her large tits to sway beneath her.

Tina looked at Marie and asked if she could taste her. Marie slid her legs under Tina, positioning her pussy right below Tina's head. Tina lowered her upper body and her tongue began lapping at Marie's waiting slit. Marie threw back her head, which was actually over the edge of the bed. I stepped up to her and placed my semi-soft cock at her lips, which she parted, and I slipped my cock into her mouth.

Tina began to moan and lifted her head from between Marie's legs. George picked up the speed and intensity of his thrusts as Tina's vocal outburst left no doubt about her climax. George just kept on pumping and soon announced his upcoming explosion. With some loud grunts and growls, he emptied his load in Tina before ceasing his movements, his cock still buried deep inside her.

As I was hard again, thanks to the scene before me and Marie's masterful mouth, I turned Marie around so her ass was right at the bed's edge in front of where I was standing. I slid my cock into her, feeling that warm familiar place, and happily fucked away. The gals were still close enough to each other that Tina reached over and pulled on one of Marie's nipples. Marie's hand found one of Tina's large tits also.

Since I had cum once already, I took my time fucking Marie. I played with her ass hole after lubing my finger with the juices leaking out of her pussy. George must have gotten hard again inside Tina, or never got soft, because he began pumping into her again, this time more slowly. We carried on like this for some time. George and I sliding our cocks in and out of our respective wives. The two women playing with each others tits, pulling and pinching their nipples.

Both the ladies came again, Marie first, then Tina. George was the next one to cum. I finally shot my load into my sweet Marie, after which I bent and kissed her.

We all lay around on the bed for some time, talking and laughing. We were all very comfortable with each other and the fun we shared. There was a little more touching, and Tina and I cuddled and kissed a bit, as did George and Marie. It remained a sensual, exciting atmosphere. We all agreed that it was something we'd love to repeat again if we were in the area in the future.

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers