Soft Swing in So Cal

Story Info
Fun with another couple and then some.
4.5k words
4.31
58.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers

This is one of a series of stories about our soft swing adventures. If you have not done so, please read our introduction to these entitled "Soft Beginnings". In case you don't read that first, let me tell you a little about us.

*

I am Stephen and my wife is Marie. We have had a wonderful and most fortunate life so far. A combination of good work situations (both had 'government' jobs) which allowed us to retire with modest but adequate pensions while in our 40's, and an inheritance received at about the same time, has brought us to where we are today.

I am 6'1", 185, brown hair, average body and average endowment. She is 5'5" 130, short dark red hair, great legs and 36c chest. We have been married for 13+ great years and are very much in love with each other and life. I was 47 and she was 46, and we were about to begin the phase of our lives that didn't involve going to work every day. We decided to be as free as the wind and just go wherever fancy took us. So we sold most everything we owned, bought a motor home, hooked the car up behind, and hit the road! Now on with this story.

We were going to be spending ten days in southern California, about 50 miles north of San Diego. We chose the very nice Pechanga RV Resort in Temecula, very near a wonderful casino. There was much to see and do in the area, but we also thought we would see if we could find some friends to play with.

After spending a good deal of time looking, we found a local couple on one of the swinger/dating web sites and began corresponding with them. Greg and Karen seemed like a couple we would get along well with and they shared our feelings about preferring soft swing rather than full. This pleased us, of course, since it is not always easy to find couples that have the same ideas and limits as we do.

It was arranged that we would meet for dinner on Friday night at a restaurant in the casino. We were there early, and since we had exchanged photos by email, it was easy to recognize them when they arrived. Greg was tall, about 6'2", with a body builders body, lots of muscles. He had very short light brown hair and was dressed in slacks and a tight golf shirt that showed off his physique quite well. We found out that he was 48 and Karen 44, married 19 years. She was the same height as Marie, 5'5", with an average but well-proportioned body. Her straight brown shoulder length hair framed a very beautiful face. Her eyes had a sparkle that just seemed to draw you in. She was wearing a western style blouse with pearl snaps, tight form fitting jeans, and boots. Overall she had the appearance of a wholesome yet sexy farm girl. You know, the proverbial farmer's daughter that the traveling salesman is always after in the old erotica stories.

After introductions we all sat down with drinks and got to know a little about each other. Greg was a parole officer and Karen a Special Ed teacher. They had a son who had just recently graduated high school and joined the Air Force, so they were newly empty nesters. Their new found freedom led them to decide to try some new adventures, and this was one of them. They told us that they had always been very open sexually and willing to try almost anything with each other, but until very recently had not been with anyone else since before they were married. They had only had one encounter, three weeks earlier, and that consisted of kissing, groping, and partial nudity.

We told them a little about our experiences with soft swing and they appeared to find that idea very appealing. We had a lovely dinner and everyone seemed comfortable. They invited us back to their house, which was about twenty minutes away, and we accepted. Marie and I talked on the ride to their place and agreed that we liked them both and would enjoy playing.

When we got to their house we went to the family room, which was set up like a home theater area with two large sofas and two big comfy recliner chairs, and of course a huge projection TV. There was also a small wet bar and a popcorn machine. The room was carpeted with a thick, plush rug.

After it was determined that nobody really wanted another drink, Greg and Karen stood in the middle of the room, looking unsure what they should do next. Marie went and sat on one of the sofas and I sat on the other. Greg took Karen's hand in his, leaned over and kissed her, then let go of her hand and went and sat next to Marie. Karen took a deep breath and then came over to the sofa I was on, took off her boots and sat down, but not too close.

Marie took one of Greg's hands in hers and was running the tips of her fingers over the back of his hand. She was making small talk with him about the house, about how he kept himself in shape, things like that. It seemed to relax both he and Karen.

Karen looked at me and I motioned with my head that she should move closer and she scooted a little closer. I took her hand and kissed it, which brought a big smile to her face, and she moved right up next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder, brought my face to hers and kissed her lightly on the lips. She pulled back and stared at me. When she looked over to the other sofa she saw that Marie had pulled Greg's lips to hers and they were engaged in a very steamy kiss themselves.

While Karen watched her husband kissing Marie, I began kissing her neck and earlobes and her breathing quickened. She turned her face back to me and our lips were soon meeting, our tongues probing one another's mouths.

My hands began wondering over her body and hers soon started to explore. She broke our kiss and started to unbutton my shirt. Her top was easy to undo with those snaps and it didn't take long before we were both topless. Her breasts were beautiful, not huge by any stretch of the imagination and they may not have stood out like a 20 year olds, but they were firm and topped with thick, long nipples. I busied myself first rolling those babies between my fingers and then licking them and sucking them into my mouth. While I was doing this Karen was working on my belt and zipper. She was a bit surprised when my dick just popped out since I had no underwear on. She was stroking my raging hard-on and I figured I needed to get to work on removing her jeans.

I looked over at Marie and Greg. They were both standing up and removing their own clothes. They were both naked in a matter of seconds. It seemed Greg shaved his entire body as there was not a hair anywhere but on his head. His body was impressive if you like the Arnold Schwarzenegger type, although his cock was just average size and thickness.

I slid down onto the soft carpeted floor and undid Karen's pants. She lifted her butt off the sofa and I pulled her jeans and panties down together. She really did have a nice, tight, trim body. She had a patch of brown pubic hair which was wet with evidence of her arousal. I parted her legs and began kissing my way up her thighs. She slid her ass to the edge of the seat and opened her legs wide, giving me complete access to her pussy. I ran my tongue along her already swollen lips and she moaned. I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and lifted slightly as I plunged my tongue into her wet pussy. She pushed her hip up, grinding her crotch into my face. I brought my tongue to her clit and began flicking it as I sank two fingers into her very wet slit. Her hands were gripping the sofa cushions as her body was moving to the pace of my finger fucking.

Once they were both naked, Marie got on her knees and took his erect cock in her hands. After one quick lick of the head, she slid about half of it into her mouth. She bobbed up and down on it a few times before taking the entire length in. This resulted in Greg throwing his head back and letting out a loud groan. His hands went to Marie's head to hold her there, his balls up against her chin. He started rocking his hips back and forth, his cock moving in and partly out of Marie's mouth. Marie took his balls in one and played with them while her other hand made its way around to his ass.

Karen had a very nice, sweet pussy, and I was enjoying alternating between licking and sucking her clit, and lapping at her juices that were leaking out as my fingers plunged in and out of her. I don't know how long I was at it, but I could have stayed there all night. When she started panting and really thrashing her hips I knew she was close so I intensified my fingering and my clit licking. With a rather quiet groan she had her first orgasm of the night. When she was starting to come down from it, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and shoved two finger of my other hand in their place. I took one of the well lubricated fingers that had just been in her pussy and pressed it to her puckered asshole. I left it there for only a second before pushing it slightly into her rear hole. I was surprise at how little resistance I encountered so I pushed it all the way into her rectum. She immediately climaxed again, this time very loudly, as her body thrashed around on my dual digital impalement. She was moving so much I could not keep my mouth in contact with her clit, but that didn't seem to matter to her at the moment. My hand that was working her pussy quickly became coated with her juices and it ran down my arm. When her movements slowed enough for me to get my face back in there, I happily lapped at her sweet nectar. As she lay there trying to catch her breath, I removed my finger from her ass, which caused her to groan. After removing my other fingers from her pussy, I continued to lick her, occasionally jabbing my tongue inside. She eventually took my head in her hands and pulled it away from her throbbing cunt.

The noise Karen was making got Greg's attention and he was watching me eat his wife while he was fucking Marie's face. Somewhere around the time of Karen's second orgasm, Greg felt he was close himself. He had the decency to tell Marie he was about to cum, but she had already felt him swell in her mouth and she knew. She was ready to let him cum in her mouth but he asked to cum on her tits. Just as the first spurt of his hot cum shot from his cock, Marie pulled her mouth off and aimed it at her chest. Stream after stream landed all over her tits and ran down to her belly. As the flow of his semen came to an end, Marie took his cock back in her mouth, sucking the whole thing in, milking the last bit of cum out.

Karen took my hand and pulled me up onto the sofa. She kissed me once and then got down on the floor between my legs. She wrapped her one hand around my stiff, swollen cock and cupped my balls with her other hand. She ran her tongue around the head, licking the drops of pre-cum off while slowly jacking me and squeezing my balls.

I looked over to see Marie lying on her back on the floor, her legs spread wide and Greg's head between her thighs. His face was buried in her crotch, his tongue darting in and out of her wet pussy. Marie looked at me with half closed eyes and her smile told me he was doing a wonderful job on her. My attention was refocused when Karen engulfed about half my cock in her warm mouth, lapping at the underside with her tongue. Soon she was bobbing away, taking in a little more of my dick with each motion. When she got as much as she was going to get in her mouth, which was almost all of it, she stopped moving for a few seconds and just held me there almost reaching her throat. She resumed with vigor, really working my cock with her mouth and her hand. She continued kneading and pulling on my balls with her other hand.

Greg was very good at what he was doing and he had Marie calling out and cumming hard in a very short time. He had his mouth on her clit, a couple fingers ramming in and out of her pussy, and one finger completely disappearing up her ass. She was pressing her hips up and moving them around wildly, but he never lost the lip lock he had on her button.

Greg eased up on Marie, but didn't stop until she took hold of his hair and pushed his face away from her snatch. He removed his fingers from both of her holes, and licked the ones that had been in her pussy. She drew him up to her and kissed him deeply, tasting herself on his lips. Then she looked towards Karen and me, nodded and sort of pushed Greg in our direction.

He crawled over, got behind Karen, put his hands on her ass and lifted it up until she was on her knees with my dick still in her mouth. Greg lined up his hard again cock and pushed it into his wife's soaked pussy with one stroke. She grunted and the force of his thrust pushed my cock completely into her mouth. She gagged a bit before backing off a little, and then resumed sucking as Greg held her hips and pounded her from behind.

Marie got up and came over to the sofa I was on. She sat next to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss. She lay back, and keeping one foot on the floor next to Karen, threw her other leg over the back of the sofa, putting her wet, puffy pussy on display right next to me. I ran my finger up and down her slick slit and pushed my thumb into her. She was so hot inside and I just wiggled my thumb around a bit making her moan.

I pulled my member from Karen's lips and knelt on the sofa between my wife's spread legs. I put my hands under her ass cheeks and lifted just a little before leaning in and burying my cock completely in her. I was right, her cunt was on fire. We both started moving, our movements so in sync, so familiar. We were able to watch Greg and Karen right next to us as he fucked her fast and hard. She was calling his name and urging him to go faster, harder. Her eyes were closed, but he was watching Marie and I intensely, his gaze riveted on my cock working in and out of her pussy.

Karen started getting louder and there was no question when she came. Her orgasm was a long and powerful one, and when she was finally coming down she rested her head on the sofa. Greg seemed like he was going to keep pounding her pussy all night. As I felt Marie approaching her climax, I saw her look at Greg and say his name. He looked at her and her lusty gaze captured his. She told him to watch her face and his eyes never strayed as he watched the look of ecstasy that I know so well as her orgasm hit her hard.

This put me over the top and I shot load after load of cum into my wife's sweet, convulsing pussy. That did it for Greg. With a simple "Oh Fuck", he slammed into Karen and dumped his seed into her.

After a while I slipped my now soft dick out of Marie and Greg's semi-soft cock made a plopping sound as he pulled it from Karen. I took Karen's face in my hands and gave her a soft, tender kiss. Greg crawled over to Marie and kissed her deep and hard and long. When he finished and saw Karen and I looking at him, he appeared to blush a bit. We just smiled at him and I asked him if he had a good time. He beamed and nodded his head so hard I thought it might come loose.

We all sat around on the floor for a while, talking and touching. Everyone seems quite content and comfortable. After cleaning up and getting dressed, they asked if we would like to come over on Sunday afternoon for a BBQ or something. We readily accepted, set a time, and said our goodbyes with big hugs and kisses to each other's spouses.

Marie and I spent Saturday touring the wineries in the area. That afternoon we got a call from Greg asking us if we would mind another couple coming to the BBQ on Sunday. He said it was a couple that he and Karen had been communicating with for a few weeks and had wanted to get together with. He told us that they were a soft swing couple also. We told them they could invite who they wanted, but any involvement on our part would depend on our comfort level with the other people after we met them. They understood and hoped we would all get along well.

We arrived at their house on Sunday afternoon casually dressed. I wore shorts and a golf shirt, Marie had on a skort (skirt/short mix) and a tank top. Greg and Karen were similarly dressed. The other couple, Tony and Allison, had arrived just minutes before we did.

Tony, 39, had classic Italian looks. He was about 5'9", black hair and dark eyes, with a trim swimmers body. Allison was 38, 5'8", trim with a large chest and long blonde hair. She had on a super short pair of shorts and a cut off tee-shirt that came to just below her breasts. Her belly button was pierced and she had a fairly large, very elaborate tattoo on her lower spine. She, like Marie and Karen, had no bra on.

The conversation amongst us all flowed easily as we had a few drinks while Greg fired up the barbeque grill. Tony and Allison appeared to be a very free spirited, active couple, into concerts and lots of beach time. They were quite flirty and touchy right from the beginning of the afternoon, but we all got into it before long.

Tony really got things started when he engaged Karen in a passionate kiss and slid his hand inside her top to fondle her breasts. They were in one of the over-stuffed chairs with Karen on his lap. Allison and I were on one of the sofas and she immediately pulled her little top off and turned towards me, offering her large firm tits. Both her nipples were pierced with silver studs. I am not a big fan of this, but it would be different. Marie and Greg were soon kissing and groping on the other sofa.

Allison was mighty aggressive and quickly had both her's and my clothes off. She was completely shaven and as my hand found its way between her legs she was already extremely wet. It didn't take long for everyone to be naked.

Tony and Karen were still kissing as he pushed his fingers in and out of her pussy. She had both of her hands wrapped around his surprisingly long cock. Marie had slid to the floor and was between Greg's legs giving him a superb blow job while he was playing with her tits.

Allison pushed me onto my back and got over me in the 69 position. She lowered her wet slit to my mouth just as I felt her engulf my dick in her mouth. I was quite surprised when she took the entire length, deep-throating me, her lips coming to rest at the base of my cock. I gripped her ass cheeks with my hands and jabbed my tongue as far as I could into her pussy a few times before concentrating on licking and sucking her clit. This was not the slow, tantalizing, foreplay like it was two days before with just Greg and Karen. Allison told me to use my fingers, so I got one finger into her while still licking her clit. When she told me to use more, I had to pull my mouth away, and inserted two, then three, and then four fingers. As I repeatedly plunged them into her, she bucked her hips wildly, all the while my dick stuffed completely in her mouth. She came quickly, drenching my hand and arm with her juices. When she finished she released my cock and hopped up. She leaned down and gave me a big kiss, then walked over to Greg and Marie. I never got to feel what her pierced nipples felt like in my mouth.

Greg had Marie lying back on the sofa as he hungrily lapped at her pussy. He had one finger inserted in her ass and the thumb of his other hand was massaging her clit. Allison tapped him on his shoulder and told him that it was her turn for some of that. He looked a bit taken aback, but when he looked at Marie, she just smiled and nodded her head. As Marie sat up, Allison sat down next to her, took Greg's head in her hands and led his face to her slopping wet pussy.

Marie watched them for a second then looked over at me. She tilted her head, smiled and gave a little shrug. With that, she got up, walked over stood next to Tony and Karen. They had made their way down onto the floor where Karen was doing her best to get as much of his massive tool as she could into her mouth. It was easy for me to see why Allison could so easily take all of me after seeing what she had to practice on all the time.

Marie got on the floor and started kissing and licking Tony's nipples, running her hands over his body. Tony's hands went to Marie's tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers. Eventually Marie worked her way up until she was kissing Tony and his hand found its way down between her legs.

NomadLad
NomadLad
34 Followers
12