SoHo Huntress

Story Info
Artist hunts for her inspiration.
1.6k words
3.39
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Everyone in this story is 18 or older*

SoHo Huntress

***************

I slowly raised my eyelids and lifted my head, awaking from my loss of consciousness to see a silhouette of a woman. It was much too dark to see significant detail, only that she had brown skin, a skinny frame and big, curly black hair. After a few seconds of puzzling, I realized I was tied spread eagle with every limb rigged to a post on a wooden bed, and I was naked.

I began to go into a panic, violently tugging at the restraints. I was unable to speak because I had a gag in my mouth. I carried on thrashing around until I heard the woman's soft rhythmic footsteps getting closer to me. I froze, petrified as I didn't know what was going to happen next. All I knew was that the situation and the atmosphere was unnerving.

The footsteps stopped, and I looked up at the shadowy figure beside the bed. I could see that she too was nude. I scanned her, from tight hairless vagina, to her muscular rippling abs, to the underside of her delicate breast, to her smooth, round face framed by her spirally black hair before finally being captured into her dark emotionless eyes.

She said nothing, just stared for a moment before turning to the night stand and grabbing something. She turned to me and held it up. It gleamed in the streetlight that entered the window. I stared in horror at it upon realization that it was a K-BAR combat knife. She slowly lowered it to my stomach and traced circles around my navel. I remained still, hoping not to upset her in anyway. She put her hand on my chest and lightly touched my nipples.

Then she pushed hard on my pecs, lifted the knife, and thrusted it deep into me. I shrieked louder than I ever have, shouting the most obscene of obscenities. The blade in my abdomen burned with the sharpest pain I ever felt, and I started to go hysterical.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRHHHGHHHHHH!!!!!" As soon as I cried out again, I was silenced with a blunt strike to the side of my head, causing my left eye to swell shortly after impact. The woman pressed her palm against my mouth, moved my head to face her, and ripped the knife from the open wound.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!" I could feel thick blood starting to trickle from the wound.

"I'm going to rape you now," said the woman in a firm low voice. Her eyes were still icy and dead and her face was expressionless. "If you get a hard on, you'll bleed out faster, and I don't particularly like to engage in necrophilia, but I've done it before. For your sake, I would recommend viewing this in a non-sexual manor."

With that, she got up, stepped back while still making eye contact, and faded into the shadows. I closed my eyes as I heard her open drawers and shuffle items around. I just wanted to awake from this nightmare on my jogging route in Central Park. I heard her steps again, silently wishing away my fate. I had my eyes shut tightly, and rape or no rape, I wasn't going to watch as I was violated.

Suddenly, I heard her move and I felt something large in diameter press against my anus. Surprised, I opened my eyes and looked down. It was a gigantic black dildo. I started to protest the best I could, but it came out as indistinct mumbling.

She was having a bit of trouble getting it in my ass, so she grabbed the shaft with both hands and pushed with an terrifying feat of strength. I cried out again, with tears flowing down my cheeks as she pushed it further and further inside. It was causing my rectum to pulsate and burn. As the last few inches were being shoved it, she stopped, pushing harder and harder until eventually, she hit the dildo from behind with all her strength to force it inside my ass balls deep.

I was beyond shouting because I was crying from all the pain and from this twisted situation. Me, a marathon winner, was running my routine in the park and I got hit with something. Then I woke up to be raped and probably killed. I was bawling like a child.

The woman walked over to me, climbed on the bed and sat on my chest. She extended her arm and removed the gag from my mouth. I gasped and panted. I lied there breath heavily for about 30 seconds while she started intensely at me. When my breath slowed, she stood straight up and moved until she stood directly above my head and I had a perfect view of her bald vagina.

"Lick me. Work fast, and I let you breath," she said. Before I could say a thing, she plunged on my face. I could talk as the full weight of her body was on my mouth. She looked away, leaving me to stare at her beautiful b-cup breast. I started to feed into my thoughts, but remembered what she said about bleeding out. I was disgusted, but if I wanted to live, I had no choice but to lick her vagina.

I open my mouth and started sucking on her lips. I went on for a while do this and got no reaction, so I started darting my tongue in and out of her hoping that would make her cum faster. Nothing. I started licking and sucking her clit. I was frantically trying to get he off for fear of suffocation. Nothing I was doing even got a muscle to twitch.

"Don't ignore the other hole," she said distantly.

Did she mean......her ass? I had never licked a girl's vagina, let alone her ass. It was against my boundaries, but I had to put it past if I had a shot at surviving this attack. I stretched my tongue past her her warm cheeks into the uncharted territory of her ass. I traced circles around her hole and prodded at it.

"There you go," she said, still hollow and stoic. I continued my entrance, pressing on through the tightness of her sphincter. I could taste her essence; it was slightly salty, slightly metallic. Not terrible, but that fact didn't improve the situation. I slid my tongue in and out, alternating between penetrating her vagina and penetrating her anus.

Without any vocalization, she started to bounce up and down on my tongue while it was lodged inside her tight, delicious vagina. I stayed still and closed my eyes as I began to black out from lack of oxygen. Bounce after bounce, I prayed for it to be over and after about 2 minutes, she stopped.

I opened my eyes to see her looking up at the ceiling as she let a series of loud moans and screams. She began to flood my face with cum. Most went into my mouth and the cum that didn't ended up running down my face. I swallowed it to keep from drowning. Her vagina was rippling and gyrating on my face, and I was anxious to get my well deserved breath after doing the deed.

She stopped in her wild vibrating and thrash, lifted herself up, and sat once again on my chest, expect this time, she was breathing heavily. I gasped the best I could as she was crushing my lungs with her weight. For a period, we huffed together trying to refill our lungs from what we had just done. While I was still panting, she slowed her breathing and she spoke.

"I'm impressed with your extra long tongue. I'll have to save you for later....or at least some of you." She swiftly grabbed the knife from the nightstand, pulled my tongue from my wide open mouth, and roughly sawed it off with the teeth of the blade. Before I could cry out, the blade penetrated my throat.

I screamed, but it came out as a soft gurgle as blood began filling my lungs. I lied there drowning in my own blood. I shot her a look of anger and fear. I was fearful of losing my life which I loved so much and I was angry at her betrayal. My eyes darted to hers and made contact so she could feel my rage. In return, I was given the same frigid and lifeless eyes from that beautiful brown face as before. I stared at such a pretty evil until everything started to go black and I shut my eyes to end my suffering. The pain isn't what killed me, it was her face. How could a creature be so wicked and beautiful in tandem?

***************

"So that's your story, huh Luke?" said Walter.

"That's it. Tell me how she sent you here."

"Another time buddy, another time. We've got all the time in the world here."

Vincent chimed in, "I didn't even get to find out the name of my first and last."

"None of us no her name, just that we all were killed the same way in the same place," Luke sighed.

"I hope she ends up here so I can give her what she gave me, a brutal cum stained death in the dark," spat Walter.

"Don't we all," stated Walter rhetorically.

The men continued sitting in there business suits to staring off into the distant white haze of Purgatory.

****************

"I love this sculpture. I gotta know what you made it out of," said the browser.

"I simply make assemblages; I find all my materials. I let it get inside me....move me in ways I can't describe. Then, I make my selection and create," said Kennedy.

"I see. What do you call this?"

"Hmm, well...." Kennedy flicked her long black curls, pushing them behind her back. She looked away to ponder for a moment.

"I call this...The Jogger."

"The Jogger? It's beautiful."

The two stood looking at the rainbow painted skeleton hanging on a noose made from a marathon finish line. A realistic looking, extra long tongue protruded from its mouth.