SOI: Club of the Sons Ch. 05

Story Info
A secret college society of MS incest.
3.3k words
4.47
80.6k
33

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my last year of college and there were a few changes in my college life. Mike had left to finish his last semester at a college in California with the promise of entrance into a masters program. Mike branched out the club of the sons onto the west coast and as I understand became quite large. There were several members who left for other colleges that year but there seemed to be more members by the end of that first semester as Jerry was actively recruiting. Even though I was a founding member, I took a backseat and let Jerry take the lead. I was very anxious to graduate and was concentrating more on that and getting resumes out for a job afterwards.

I was in a tough class in my last semester and I had been spending a lot of time with my friend, Josh, who was helping me pass the class. Josh was a child prodigy and entered college when he was 14. I met him in a class during my second year and we developed a friendship which was more like being brothers. I watched out for him socially and he helped me academically. He turned 18 that semester and I had him come to my room to celebrate with his first beer.

"Here you go," I said, as I handed Josh a cold one from the refrigerator.

"I hope I like it," said Josh, as popped the tab on the can.

I watched the expression on his face as he took his first drink and said, "I want to thank you for all your help this semester, in fact for the last four years. I don't think that I could have made it this close to graduation without you."

"I like it," said Josh, "Your welcome but you came to my rescue so many times there is no way that I can thank you. It is hard being so much younger that everyone else on campus."

I reassured him. "Well, I never had a brother and you are as close as one to me. You are graduating this year. You plan on going further?"

"Yes, I'm staying on at this college and will pursue a masters and hopefully, more." Josh said.

"Sounds expensive," then I asked, "Aren't you in some special program that pays for college or some kind of scholarship?"

"Actually, my tuition is free here but it is not from a scholarship or anything like that." he said, "My mother is a tenured professor here and teacher's kids attend free.

"Wow," I said, "I never knew that. Who is your mother?"

"My mother is Mary Steinmetz" Josh said proudly, "She teaches in the Psychology department. Did you have any classes with her?"

"That is your mom?" I exclaimed as my mouth dropped open, "Yes, I had her for Psych 1. She was very nice to the class. I liked her." I didn't tell Josh that her mother was the one that Mike and I were hot on a few years ago and lead to the forming of the club. Josh and I chatted more as we drank another beer. By the end of his second beer, I could see that Josh was getting smashed. He was a first timer at this.

"Pat, you are the only one on campus that has any respect for me and didn't make fun of me because of my age or intelligence." he slurred, "They would be surprised that I've been getting pussy for a lot longer than they have."

"Oh sure" I humored him

"No it's true. I've had some steady since I was in college. I know about more stuff and what to do in bed that most guys on campus." He bragged.

"Anybody I know" I asked.

"Yeah" he murmured, "but I can't say, it's kind of a secret."

"You can tell me." I said, "You are like my brother and I would not say anything bad or make fun of you or anything like that. Unless you are bullshitting me."

"Ok, I been sleeping with my mother, Mary, for some time" I stuttered.

"Cool," I said, "She is a very attractive woman." Josh could not believe the calm and matter of fact way I responded to him.

"Pat, you asshole." He said, "I just told you that I've been fucking my mother and you take it like I said that it was going to rain tomorrow!"

I looked Josh in the eyes and said, "Josh, I have slept with my mother on many occasions and fucked the mothers of some friends. I enjoyed the experiences, I am not ashamed of it, and I don't look down on friends because of their sex or sexuality, whatever they do. To tell you the truth, I had some fantasies about Professor Steinmetz when I took her class."

Josh was starting to look pale and I helped him to the bathroom as he was beginning to throw up. I could see that it would be awhile before he would drink another beer. I knew he was too sick to make it home and asked Josh for his home phone number. I called his mother and informed her that Josh had the flu and was constantly throwing up. I told that

Josh could stay with me and that I would help him home in the morning. Her voice was light and sweet with a slight eastern European accent and she thanked me for helping him. I helped Josh on the couch where he passed out. I looked at him and thought what a lucky guy he is. He was fucking his mother Mary, who I had so many sexual fantasies of. The next morning, I helped Josh up with coffee and Tylenol.

After a shower to take out the smell of puke and beer, I helped Josh across the campus to the side street where the professors lived in these old big brick homes. I rang the doorbell and Mary answered. She was beautiful in a white T shirt and white ballet slippers. She asked if Josh was OK and told him to rest in his room until he felt better. Josh rushed up the stairs in the living room and Mary asked if I would like some coffee. I did and we went into her kitchen. She opened the cupboard door and reached for 2 coffee cups. As she reached up, her T shirt rose and I had a nice look at her white laced panties that hugged her butt. She then filled the cups with coffee and sat beside me at the kitchen table.

She thanked me for helping Josh and was glad to meet the older student who had been helping her son for several years. I told her that I had her in one of the first classes I took in college. She did not remember me but there were eighty students in that class and hard to know or see everyone in the big lecture halls. We chatted some more and after finishing the coffee, I left. The next week, Josh ran into me and asked if I wanted to have dinner at his house that weekend. I accepted and would appreciate a home cooked meal.

I arrived at six that Saturday and ushered into the house by Josh. We chatted for awhile until I heard Mary call out that dinner was ready. Josh and I walked into the dining room where the table was already set with nice china and silverware. The burning fireplace made the room that much cozier. We sat down as Mary entered the room with the hot platters of food.

She was dressed in a white blouse with the shirt tale tied around her waist and blue jeans. Judging by the way her blouse moved, I assumed she was not wearing a bra. She poured herself a merlot and asked if I wanted any. I agreed and she filled my wine glass but did not offer any to Josh. It was a great meal of roast with potatoes and vegetables. After we ate, Mary cleared the table and came back with a cheesecake for dessert. The three of us finished off the meal with the great dessert and some very strong coffee. Again after we were finished, Mary cleared the table. Josh and I went over to the fireplace and sat on the carpet to rest our stomachs. Mary asked if we wanted more coffee which we did. She came back a few minutes later, handed Josh and I the coffee, lowered the dining room lights, and sat between us drinking her coffee.

The conversations during dinner had been light and friendly. The conversations in front of the fireplace was the same except the dimmed lights and watching Mary's nipples stick through her blouse was making me feel more erotic than usual. Mary was telling us how her parents had come to America from Europe when they were teenagers, how they became college professors also, and her husband (Josh's father) had passed away while being in the military. She finished her coffee and asked if we wanted more or a nightcap. I took her up on the nightcap offer and she returned with two small snifters of brandy. She handed me a snifter and resumed sitting between us.

After a few sips and comments on the good brandy Mary asked me, "I understand that you are very opened minded about incest."

I was not prepared for that question to suddenly come up and simply said, "Yes, I am."

"I am glad that you so understand and according to Josh have had several experiences," stated Mary looking over your glass at me, "You know that Josh and I are intimate."

"Yes, I do and my experiences are that it is a very wonderful and loving experience between a mother and a son" I said looking over my glass directly into her blue gray eyes.

"I agree" she smiled, "My parents were brother and sister who obviously believed in incestuous love and instilled that love in me. I shared their bed when I was 14. Being an only child, there were no siblings to enjoy and I met my husband during my first year of college. We were married a few years later but he never knew about the family connection I had or what I thought about these things. He was in the ROTC program to pay for his college and after graduating went into the active duty where he had an unfortunate accident. Josh was the wonderful result of those few years that I had with my husband. Josh and I have enjoyed many pleasurable experiences but I do miss that thrill of being in a threesome. The last one I had was right before I was married with my parents. Would you care to join us tonight?"

"If it's OK with Josh," I smiled, "I'd love to."

Josh nodded, stood up, and extended his hand to his mother, helping her to stand up. They walked hand in hand toward the stairway and looking over her shoulder, she motioned with her head to follow. I followed behind, watching Mary's ass move side to side as she ascended the stairway. We went into her bedroom which decorated in a colonial style. She stood next to her king size bed and for our benefit, slowly untied and unbuttoned her blouse. She had nice large breasts with big brown nipples that only sagged a little. Josh was removing his clothes and his mother unzipped her jeans and slid them around her ankles. She smoothed her white lace panties down and flopped down on the edge of the bed.

A naked Josh removed his mother's remaining clothing from her ankles that dangled off the edge of the bed. Josh was still kneeling on the floor when his mother spread her legs apart. Josh moved his hands around Mary's pussy and spread open her pussy lips. He began to massage her clit and after awhile inserted one finger then two into her pussy. A half hour went by with Josh fingering his mother and Mary had her first orgasm and her legs trembled. Mary had started moaning and for the rest of the evening, I believe that she moaned or ohh'd and ahh'd with every breath. I was never with anyone who was so vocal. During this time, I had stripped off my clothes and was sitting on the bed, playing with Mary's breasts while watching Josh in action and admiring Mary's body and beautiful face.

Mary slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Smiling, she guided my hand to her clit. Josh was now standing in front of his mother with his naked hard cock sticking out while I was now the one massaging her clit. I watched as Josh teased his cock along her pussy lips and pussy hole until he gave a slight push and slide his cock into his mother's pussy.

Josh and I worked slowly at first and then Josh put his mothers' legs over his shoulders and began to pound his cock into Mary as fast and as hard as he could. My gentle clit massage was now pressing hard and rubbing fast. Mary was enjoying every minute as she screamed in orgasms between moans. Mary reached up and grabbed Josh by his forearms. He slowed down the pace as she guided him onto the bed. I moved off the bed and Mary very gracefully maneuvered herself on top of her son. She slowly slid on her son's cock and then began to bounce up and down, riding him like a bucking bronco with her breasts were bouncing up and down. I facing her back side and watched her pussy lips hug and stretch around Josh's cock each time he rode up and down. Her hand reached back and caressed his balls which started Josh moaning.

Sensing that he would be coming soon, Mary got off and onto all fours. She started to suck her son's cock while her inviting pussy was in my face. Not refusing her offer, I got up on my knees and plunged my cock into her hot wet pussy. Feeling her pussy wrap and stretch around my cock was better than just watching. I was in a nice rhythm fucking Josh's mother when Josh arched his hips up and came in his mothers' mouth. She was swallowing his cum, started to gag, and released his cock from her lips. Two more shots of her son's white hot cum landed on her cheek. I found out later that this was most and longest cum that Josh had in his life. Mary arched her head back and began pushing her ass back into my cock. It wasn't long that I felt my cum shooting out of my cock into Mary's hot pussy.

My brain was on fire as I heard Mary say "It feels so good, so beautiful!" Eventually, the three of us were all collapsed on the bed. Mary got up from the bed and went into her bathroom. She gave back a few minutes later with a damp towel which she used to wipe and clean off our cocks. She radiantly smiled at us and began to giggle out of control. I was never sure what brought that on but it was contagious and we were all laughing for no apparent reason.

Josh made the first move and crawled between his mother's legs. He spread her legs open and put his tongue into his mom's pussy. While he was sucking on Mary's clit, I straddled her chest with my cock aimed straight for her lips. She told me to turn around for something better. I repositioned myself, still straddling Mary but facing Josh eating his mother's pussy when I felt Mary's tongue rake between my butt cheeks. I felt her wet tongue probing my ass and I down on all fours, almost knocking my head against Josh's, giving Mary better access. This was better!

Mary was licking my ass while stroking my cock with her hand and her breasts were pushing against my chest. Just when I wished she would never stop, her tongue moved to my balls. She was tonguing and sucking my balls when I felt a finger from her other hand press against my asshole. She had one ball and most of my scrotum in her mouth when she arched her hips into Josh's face in orgasm and slid her finger fully into my ass. It hurt for a second then felt extremely pleasurable.

Mary took my balls out of her mouth as she let out another orgasmic scream. She began to work that finger in and out of my ass while jacking my cock faster with her other hand. She pushed her first in as far as she could and I started to come. Mary felt my cum move through my hand constricted cock and I shot onto my chest and stomach. With another graceful movement, Mary tenderly removed her finger and rolled me on my back. She got up on all fours and began to lick the cum off my chest like a cat while Josh got onto his knees and began to fuck his mother. Josh was pounding her ass hard and fast where soon he came also. The three of collapsed again but soon we were all asleep.

Mary woke Josh and I up the next morning. She had brought in fresh hot coffee for us. The three of us were sitting naked, cross legged, in Mary's bed drinking coffee. It was happy light conversion among us when Mary said it was time for her daily routine. I was still drinking my coffee when Josh laid down and Mary went to her top dresser drawer. She returned with a tube of Vaseline and smeared the smooth grease on Josh's cock. He grew hard as she started to stroke her son. She told me that this was the first kind of sexual encounter that she had with her son and that since then; she would jack him off every morning before he left for school. I sat back, drank my coffee, and watched the show, until Josh came. He shot high up in the air with pools of cum landing on the bed, himself and Mary.

I went back to my dorm room later that morning but had a few return visits before I graduated. Before I graduated, I told Josh about the club of the sons and he even attended one meeting. Either Josh did not care for the current members or just being the individual that he was, he started his own branch of the club on the same campus. He continued leading his club until he graduated with his PHD. I never did know if the two clubs even knew about each other or shared activities.

Epilogue: After graduating, I moved to Virginia where there was a job waiting for me in telecommunications. At work, I became involved with Elaine, a 35 year old divorcee with a daughter from her previous marriage. Elaine was very pretty and her age appealed to my motherly interests. Soon we were married and she turned out to be very open to my interest in incest and didn't mind "a visit" from my mother at all. To my surprise the Club of the Sons grew across the college campuses in this country and is a real underground movement on college campuses. There are college e-groups and web rings that have spread the club faster and further than just the word of mouth did when we started it. I have even been told that there are some spin offs with mother daughter clubs at some of the campuses. You never know what a simple idea over a few beers can lead to.